Bring4th

Full Version: Suicide & The Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Came across a passage in The Law of One and would like a bit more insight as to what it means. Please see the text in bold.

69.6 Ra: I am Ra. We presume you mean to inquire whether in the death experience, no matter what the cause, the negative friends are not able to remove an entity. This is correct largely because the entity without the attachment to the space/time physical complex is far more aware and without the gullibility which is somewhat the hallmark of those who love wholeheartedly.

However, the death, if natural, would undoubtedly be the more harmonious; the death by murder being confused and the entity needing some time/space in which to get its bearings, so to speak; the death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication to the third density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the higher self.

1) What does Ra mean by the "making of a dedication to the third density"?
2) If someone leaves via suicide, are they forced by this "Higher Self" to return? If that is the case then doesnt that violate Free Will?
3) I am aware that there are souls that never incarnate, they learn their lessons back home although at a much slower pace so why would one be forced by the "Higher Self" or other Entity to return?
4) And what is with the rush to incarnate and gain "experience points"? We are eternal so why the haste?

Just been wondering...
The higher self is essentially your future self giving a portion of its self back to the creator to experience more of its creation. Therefore it isn't necessarily forcing you as much as you telling yourself to start over.

There is always a never ending urge to evolve. This urge beckons the entity to return to 3rd density to learn that which is essentially ran from.

From what I understand, you don't simply rush back into another incarnation. Time is much different in time/space compared to space/Time so what may seem like a blink of an eye here could represent years there.
Here is a really good transcript. I'm only halfway through but it really delves into the higher self and its function and purpose.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0108.aspx
Karma is a bit like knots that are tied in your energy stream when you make choices severely out of alignment with universal law. They scatter or distort ones ability to collect usable amounts of intelligent energy. This is why enough negative karma can cause one to lower their consciousness and forget certain spiritual truths (unless they end up completely reversing their polarity and use the negativity to make contact the opposite way).

They then have to be untied at some point in order to return to full balance. Thus, if you kill yourself a metaphorical knot is created by that act, which then must be untied through restitution in order to unblock your kundalini, allowing you access to higher realms of spiritual energy. You are not forced to incarnate, but you are basically spiritually stuck until you untie the experiential knot in your consciousness continuum. There are multiple ways to untie that knot (different ways of restitution), but incarnating physically is probably the most direct route for untying it.

As for the rush, I don't really see it that way. I think it looks that way from our vantage point because we are time based, but from the other side, in the timeless state, I don't think they see it as rushed at all, just as the next logical step on the list of activities to get done.
I like what Koi says about suicide. I like many of his videos.
This one is about 12 mins long.

(07-06-2017, 06:28 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]The higher self is essentially your future self giving a portion of its self back to the creator to experience more of its creation. Therefore it isn't necessarily forcing you as much as you telling yourself to start over.

There is always a never ending urge to evolve. This urge beckons the entity to return to 3rd density to learn that which is essentially ran from.

From what I understand, you don't simply rush back into another incarnation. Time is much different in time/space compared to space/Time so what may seem like a blink of an eye here could represent years there.

So after death will the individual immediately reintegrate with this "higher self" or can the individual choose not to and essentially become its own "higher self"?
(07-06-2017, 01:53 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Karma is a bit like knots that are tied in your energy stream when you make choices severely out of alignment with universal law. They scatter or distort ones ability to collect usable amounts of intelligent energy. This is why enough negative karma can cause one to lower their consciousness and forget certain spiritual truths (unless they end up completely reversing their polarity and use the negativity to make contact the opposite way).

They then have to be untied at some point in order to return to full balance. Thus, if you kill yourself a metaphorical knot is created by that act, which then must be untied through restitution in order to unblock your kundalini, allowing you access to higher realms of spiritual energy. You are not forced to incarnate, but you are basically spiritually stuck until you untie the experiential knot in your consciousness continuum. There are multiple ways to untie that knot (different ways of restitution), but incarnating physically is probably the most direct route for untying it.

As for the rush, I don't really see it that way. I think it looks that way from our vantage point because we are time based, but from the other side, in the timeless state, I don't think they see it as rushed at all, just as the next logical step on the list of activities to get done.

Your post resonates with what I feel to be true. Thanks.
(07-07-2017, 07:25 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like what Koi says about suicide. I like many of his videos.
This one is about 12 mins long.

Thank you, I watched it and it makes sense.
(07-07-2017, 07:44 AM)The Traveler Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2017, 06:28 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]The higher self is essentially your future self giving a portion of its self back to the creator to experience more of its creation. Therefore it isn't necessarily forcing you as much as you telling yourself to start over.

So after death will the individual immediately reintegrate with this "higher self" or can the individual choose not to and essentially become its own "higher self"?

That's a good question. Maybe someone else can answer this one. When an incarnation ceases, one goes through the review process and either resides within the time/space portion, compiling a plan or jumps right back into another incarnation. During the in between times, this portion of ones self must at some point reconcile with not only ones higher self but also the mbs totality. I would think at this time the next plan would be put into place. What I'm not sure of is if you actually reintegrate with ones higher self.