Bring4th

Full Version: Reality where Christian God is Real
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have Infinity, and in that everything is possible.

So there must be a reality that has a Christian God creating the Universe.
Where Fundamentalist Christianity is the reality.
Where if you don't believe in Jesus you go to hell for eternity.

Same for Islam. You don't believe, you go to the Muslim hell, which is equally as bad.

These realities must exist in Infinity.

There also must be equally good realities such as the Law of One reality we are in.

I don't know what to think.
I don't think so. These are false views that are not in accordance with metaphysical law. We humans don't know anything. (People get mad when I say that so let me rephrase,) I don't know anything. We are veiled from seeing the cosmic glory and divine Truth of Love and Light. The Christian God is not different from the Muslim God. There is only one Creator. Religion is simply the cultural lens through which we view the Creator. A lot of what religion attributes to the Father is man made. There's much misunderstanding in my opinion. Q'uo often says their message is ever and always the same, love. Are those teachings with love or without love? Is being condemned to burn in hell for eternity a loving thing? I don't think so. It sounds to me like a negative trap to get people to blindly follow and not question. It's based in fear, without love.

I don't think there's going to be new universes with physics and metaphysics that conform to ignorant (not a judgment, 3D mind is naturally in ignorance) human perceptions. Rather, during the healing process after death, these "expectations" are reproduced. How the experience of heaven or hell is colored is determined by human expectations. One's living with or without love will determine the appropriate place in the astral realms for that soul to heal. A Muslim jihadist who worked for ISIS and died by blowing himself up and a dozen other people will most likely experience hell, at first, colored by the Muslim interpretation of hell. Likewise, a moral loving Muslim man upon dying and the breakup of the body, will find himself met by Mohammad and the angels. (Beings of like vibration who put on a mask to comfort the newly departed soul according to their subconscious expectations.) This is only necessary at the beginning, the illusion will gradually fall away. Much in our conscious minds are just as illusory as the physical. The illusory expectations will fall away.

Anyway these are just my thoughts as I understand it. But just because religion says "if you don't believe this way you'll go to hell" doesn't mean it's true. One doesn't go to hell because of what he believes. He goes to hell because of his choices. No one else can make your choices for you. The Creator doesn't send us to heaven or hell, we do. It's our choice actually, and is based on our way of being and doing within the incarnation.

What we think of as reality, is not reality. It's far, far greater than what we can imagine or comprehend. (So what is reality behind our limited perceptions of reality? I don't know.) We are told by our teacher Ra says that all is one, there is only the Creator, separation is illusory, God is Love, the Creation is of infinite Love. These truths are not all clear and obvious to us within incarnation. We can take it on faith though, that all is well and all shall be well.

What is the truth? That, my friend, is for you to discover and discern for yourself. I can't tell you what is true for you, nor can you tell me what is true for me. Even the views I just shared now, it's subjective. Others may disagree or they may understand differently. That's all well and good. Discussing these concepts and ideas is helpful.
For me, there is no "Christian God" or "Islamic God" there is just God or the One Infinite Creator. Religions were created as a teaching tool, if you will, to help guide us to the true path. But these so-called religions were distorted by humans and, therefore, are not the true reality and are not the way the universe is. I read that at one time Buddhism, Christianity and Islam were meant to be all parts of one religion, so if that's the case, we are/were not following a complete religion to begin with. I'm just not convinced that there is some other limiting reality of which you speak.

This might be helpful to you.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0208.aspx
Beautifully said! Much more eloquent than I am, lol. I completely agree auntiemable.
I doubt it's possible to spend an eternity anywhere.
The mind can imagine any sort of scenario and place the perspective within it. In this regard yes it is possible to experience absolutely anything, but the question is whether or not experience can be equated with reality itself and I don't think so. Much of experience is actually the distortion of reality, if not most of it. The reality is the truth of Unity, the only true reality.
(07-09-2017, 04:56 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]We have Infinity, and in that everything is possible.

So there must be a reality that has a Christian God creating the Universe.
Where Fundamentalist Christianity is the reality.
Where if you don't believe in Jesus you go to hell for eternity.

Same for Islam. You don't believe, you go to the Muslim hell, which is equally as bad.

These realities must exist in Infinity.

There also must be equally good realities such as the Law of One reality we are in.

I don't know what to think.

Many realities don't have the necessary or requisite logical integrity or metaphysical strength for their energy gestalts to continue into the higher planes and thus dissolve as they approach the higher rays (approach the One). The north pole is pure truth and light, and as such, falsity, much like darkness, is instantly dispelled by the intensity of this pure light of Source.

Thus those probability vortices you reference can only exist in the lower to mid astral levels, beyond that, they don't have the energetic integrity to continue beyond those planes. All the illusions of separation have to inevitably burn away.
LoO teaches there is one Law and there are distortions. No distortions can change the Law.
Illusory realities can exist, without changing the nature of the ultimate underlying reality.