Bring4th

Full Version: Spiritual Messengers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On July 4th I was visiting my son. As I watched the sky, a bird was doing something very peculiar that I have never seen a bird do. Instead of flying horizontally, it positioned itself in the sky perpendicular to the earth flapping its wings frantically to remain in this upright position for quite some time. I commented on it and another family member saw it as well stating that she had never seen a bird do that. It flew away only to return to repeat its aerial dance in the sky in front of me before flying off for good. I don't know how many times it did this before it caught my attention, but I saw it at least twice.

As I am, what you might call, in my spiritual infancy, I didn't think much about it until I got home. I questioned my pendulum to discover that it was message for me. The bird was a swallow and a search on the internet revealed the following meaning of the message:

"Your intuition is growing and the swallow says your are even channeling wisdom from your ancestors long-passed. The swallow often appears to those who are seeking knowledge from Higher Powers and who are on a spiritual journey to meet their spirit guides or angels. It is a confirmation you are on the right path." (www.psychickarina.com)

I was, and still am, pretty excited about this. I was wondering if others would be willing to share their stories of messages from 'beyond'.
On Saturday I got into a minor fender bender. It was raining pretty bad and it was a really curvy, slick road, so while we were waiting for the tow truck, we were directing traffic, trying to slow it to avoid another accident. It didn't work - another accident still occurred. So we upped our efforts (which were obviously very dangerous! Standing in the road, it's dark from the rain, and obviously people aren't controlling their vehicles...)

Kile and I both took the eastbound stretch of road, and a good Samaritan had the other. We were probably 300-400 feet apart, I was around the bend of the curve. Suddenly, we heard some crazy bird calls, so we were alerted. Then a... thing... a beast came galloping across the road right between us - it was being chased by two raptors! My first instinct told me it was a bobcat, but it looked like a pitbull - big, muscular, and had the gait of a dog. It ran to the top of a hill and looked back down, panting, then sauntered away.

Reading about it, seeing a bobcat is very rare - they are only seen when they want to be (or are being hassled for raiding a bird's nest!) They are also extremely patient hunters, so the message is often to have patience to see things manifest.

So, I guess the message would be that the car accident was a good thing, and that I should be patient while I wait to see what happens next! Honestly, as soon as we saw the bobcat, we knew why we had been there - that'll be the primary memory when we look back on that day, forever. Smile
So glad you are okay! Everything happens for a reason (although we may not know what it is). The bobcat has some interesting spiritual meanings. Have you looked it up to see what resonates with you?