Bring4th

Full Version: Dynamic Balancing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there all! This is my first thread so I apologise if I make any mistakes. The message of the LOO had been bumping into me in various different forms but the Ra material is what I needed to begin my journey. My question is about balancing the various Ray's of the body. I have had a very frustrating time with my red Ray (heavily suicidal, and even when not I can barely justify taking care of myself to myself). Recently I feel that I have made a breakthrough in red however almost immediately afterwards I noticed a severe deficiency in Orange Ray. I was immediately aware of an entirely new set of desires related to the Orange Ray that I never ever have before. My question is can you not acutely sense imbalance in higher Ray's while the lower ones are blocked? Or is it that working on my red ray changed my balance out right. Thank you for any replies. You are loved
For me, I cannot sense any of my rays or chakras. I use the balancing exercise whenever I feel the need based on the challenges of the day. I rely heavily on my pendulum and ask it weekly whether any of my chakras are blocked. If any of them are, I meditate with a mudra for the specific chakra that is blocked to clear it.

Each person is different, so what works for me may not work for you. I know this really doesn't answer your questions, but thought it might help.
(07-09-2017, 06:28 PM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]For me, I cannot sense any of my rays or chakras. I use the balancing exercise whenever I feel the need based on the challenges of the day. I rely heavily on my pendulum and ask it weekly whether any of my chakras are blocked. If any of them are, I meditate with a mudra for the specific chakra that is blocked to clear it.

Each person is different, so what works for me may not work for you. I know this really doesn't answer your questions, but thought it might help.

Hi! About how long did it take you to become comfortable using your pendulum? I'm very interested in learning
Hi! About how long did it take you to become comfortable using your pendulum? I'm very interested in learning
[/quote]

It took several months and is an on-going learning process. I do best with personal spiritual advice, homeopathic remedy choices, and the choice of crystals to use for a specific purpose. It is not particularly accurate for predictions, finding lost objects, etc. for me. I tried using a special one for healing, but it didn't seem to have an effect. I suspect they react differently for each user. It takes a while to learn to ask the right questions too. There are many books on the subject and you'll have to see which one resonates with you.

I have two friends that have both tried to use one, and they just don't seem to have a connection with theirs. I've heard that you have to have faith in it for it to work. Mine also indicated that since I am 'awakened', it basically will only answer questions regarding mind/body/spirit.

There are times when mine is flat out wrong. I've learned over time what kind of questions it will not answer for me accurately, and try to avoid them. It has been spot on with homeopathic remedies, so it has been a blessing in that arena. I use it to help me interpret dreams as well.

I love mine, and would be lost without it. It's like having a friend around when no one is here (which is the majority of the time). You can get a cheap one for under $10 on Amazon to try it out, and then progress to one with quality gemstones and precious metals. In fact, you can use just about anything to make one yourself. A fishing weight on a string will even work according to some.
Hello Sonic, in my understanding, a blocked red ray is going to color or be translated in the distortions of orange ray. Orange ray is the self in relation to the self. Suicidal thoughts are linked to low self esteem and low self value, not appreciating one's life, this blocks red ray, orange ray, and above. Orange ray is resonant and links with the green and indigo ray. 2-4-6 chakra band. The primary energy centers are 1-3-5-7.

Auntiemable suggested the use of a pendulum. If that doesn't work for you, there is the system of the I-Ching, I think it's excellent. You can also ask the angels while using Tarot cards. These are just a few systems one can use to ask for and receive guidance.

Have you tried meditation? Meditation is an excellent way to get to know yourself. Much work seems to get down below the level of our conscious awareness. Distortions tend to smooth out. One is illuminated with greater understand of his distortions. It just naturally flows, from observing my experience with meditation.

Anyway,
Hope I was able to help. Best of wishes to you, my friend!
I also have lower chakra problems. extreme dissatisfaction and separation from reality.. sometimes I can't even appreciate food.. it seems like I have to force stuff down my throat..
But the configuration of chakra system changes with time! by some miracle I'm not suicidal anymore.. although I have to meditate all day to remain sane.
(07-09-2017, 05:09 PM)SonicAfternoon Wrote: [ -> ]My question is can you not acutely sense imbalance in higher Ray's while the lower ones are blocked? Or is it that working on my red ray changed my balance out right.
There is an old saying from greco-roman thought: "Mens sana in corpore sano." (A healthy mind in a healthy body.)
This points to mutual relation between lower and higher.
Personally, I find that trying to get to the root of just about any blockage or psychological issue can often be accomplished simply by asking "Why?" enough times. Why am I feeling sad? Why does that make me feel sad? Why am I feeling frustrated? Why does that make me feel frustrated? Etc.

The trick, though, is understanding that the question must be answered in a self-focused manner. Like, in a very simplified example, answering "Why am I frustrated?" with "Because the world sucks" isn't productive because the point of the questioning isn't the world. It's the self. The questions need to be I-focused. So if "Because the world sucks" is the answer, then the question should be rephrased as "Why am I frustrated with the world?"

(This pattern might continue with "Because the world doesn't live up to my expectations." "Why do I have these expectations about the world?" "Because media around me tells me to have higher expectations." "Why do I believe in these higher expectations?" Etc etc.)

Another helpful question I ask myself -or, often, my guides ask me- is "Does this really matter?" And I find it's amazing just how often the answer to THAT question is "No." Simply realizing that something which frustrates me really doesn't matter in the grand scheme is a great way for me to, basically, give myself permission to let go of it and release those negative feelings.
It's how the balance process works if done properly. Many other selves attempt to put the cart before the horse and attempt to resolve higher energy center issues before starting at the root. For instance, say a person wants to be that steward of light and open the heart yet doesn't realize that they have poor self worth or a misguided outlook upon a ones life, attempting to open the heart won't be successful.

The difference is that they haven't identified these lower energy centers as a priority whereas you have. By clearing the red center properly, you've allowed your self to become fully aware of the next set of lessons and biases. This patient although long process is how I believe balancing ones self is most optimal.

Keep at it Smile
(07-09-2017, 09:44 PM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]"Hi! About how long did it take you to become comfortable using your pendulum? I'm very interested in learning"

It took several months and is an on-going learning process. I do best with personal spiritual advice, homeopathic remedy choices, and the choice of crystals to use for a specific purpose. It is not particularly accurate for predictions, finding lost objects, etc. for me. I tried using a special one for healing, but it didn't seem to have an effect. I suspect they react differently for each user. It takes a while to learn to ask the right questions too. There are many books on the subject and you'll have to see which one resonates with you.

I have two friends that have both tried to use one, and they just don't seem to have a connection with theirs. I've heard that you have to have faith in it for it to work. Mine also indicated that since I am 'awakened', it basically will only answer questions regarding mind/body/spirit.

There are times when mine is flat out wrong. I've learned over time what kind of questions it will not answer for me accurately, and try to avoid them. It has been spot on with homeopathic remedies, so it has been a blessing in that arena. I use it to help me interpret dreams as well.

I love mine, and would be lost without it. It's like having a friend around when no one is here (which is the majority of the time). You can get a cheap one for under $10 on Amazon to try it out, and then progress to one with quality gemstones and precious metals. In fact, you can use just about anything to make one yourself. A fishing weight on a string will even work according to some.

I have been thinking about making a thread discussing pendulums.

it is an amazing feedback instrument during meditation. Totally awesome in figuring out indecision. An amazing flow indicator in relationships of all kind. it basically manifests your gut feeling in to something more tangible and obvious. I use mine more as a compass than a yes/no tool. Think of it like the compass captain jack sparrow has that will always point to what you really want, not what you think you want (well kind of). Or a tuning fork used to calibrate the physical instrument.

when holding it in my right hand over my left palm, clear self sustained big clockwise motion indicates I am on the right track to what is holistically wanted and it is an energy that is very pleasant to sit with.

in the beginning it can be hard to discern between a localized clockwise movement of "what I think I want" (as the individual distortion can override the holistic feeling of what we really want). There is a subtle but obvious difference in feeling a forced localized movement (ego based) and a relaxed powerful holistic flow (The selfless self organizing).