Bring4th

Full Version: Huuuuuge weight on me today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its as if my feet are punching holes on the ground where they rest. i am wondering whether there is anyone having the same kind of pressure/weight on them today, or it is due to my personal circumstances, summer etc ?

fairyfarmgirl

Yes, I am familar with this feeling.

--fairyfarmgirl
not asking about familiarity - do you have such a pressure on you today ?
Unity, no such pressure on me currently. In fact, I'm feeling the opposite, a lightening. My energetic system is able to handle more amperage and has been doing so for the past couple of days. Maybe there is a personal issue calling for your attention? I hope your burden is lifted soon. Smile
I too feel light, however, I've had a dull headache all day today. That's very rare for me, usually running at full speed :¬)
i've had a bad headache all day today too namaste, also unusual for me

fairyfarmgirl

I feel as if I am swimming through molasses today.

--fairyfarmgirl
I deal with heavy-duty, long-term, ongoing health issues every day. They didn't seem particularly worse yesterday. I got help from one caring person and inspiration from another, leading to my getting more work done than usual for a day. If your experience is one shared by people in a similar situation, or who have a similar level of sensitivity, then I'm out of the loop on that situation or sensitivity.

I have found some interesting material that suggests 4D Earth is co-located with 3D earth, and that both Earth and humanity are increasingly resonating to 4D levels. If that's the case, we could find ourselves increasingly disoriented for the next couple of years, like taking a step on snow only to find we keep going down to the ground.
(08-10-2010, 04:31 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]I have found some interesting material that suggests 4D Earth is co-located with 3D earth, and that both Earth and humanity are increasingly resonating to 4D levels.

That bit inspired me to open the next topic.
today the yellow chakra is as if tied by a rope around it and being squeezed. i dont know what that is.
I see this post was from yesterday, but would like to add a little bit. Yesterday I was under psychic attack for an undetermined amount of time, but as soon as I recognized this I offered up love, and the attack ceased immediately. I then went back to my normal state.
this doesnt seem to be a psychic attack. i kinda tie it to the societal situations nearby or in general. ie, the general feeling of populace also affects everyone. though in this case im a bit suspecting my flatmate. he may be stressing too much about an entrance exam.

Brittany

I constantly feel intensely lethargic, as if just getting up and moving around is a huge effort, though as for actual pressure, I've only felt that a couple of times. It makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong. At times I fear it's because I'm not ready for 4th density and can't handle the higher vibrations. I mean, if everything was going smoothly, wouldn't I be feeling lighter? This body has never felt more heavy or cumbersome.
How's your diet ahktu? That can have an effect as well as I'm sure you know.

fairyfarmgirl

Ditto, Ahktu... I feel like I am like that kid in "The Christmas Story" who is wearing a cumbersome snow suit and can not move...

Lately the message has been rest. Rest... what are they kidding... I have a wild pack of indigos all under the age of 9... and I am going to rest. Riiiiiiight... LOL

fairyfarmgirl
(08-10-2010, 06:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]That bit inspired me to open the next topic.

Thanks for bringing that in. It opens the door to interesting discussion about whether legends and tales might be "more real than real."
(08-10-2010, 07:53 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I constantly feel intensely lethargic, as if just getting up and moving around is a huge effort, though as for actual pressure, I've only felt that a couple of times. It makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong. At times I fear it's because I'm not ready for 4th density and can't handle the higher vibrations. I mean, if everything was going smoothly, wouldn't I be feeling lighter? This body has never felt more heavy or cumbersome.

it is possible that if you give in to the pressure, it manifests as tiredom and lack of energy. happened a few times.

for a long time now im always resisting the pressure. hence, the continual pressure.
(08-10-2010, 03:49 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]this doesnt seem to be a psychic attack. i kinda tie it to the societal situations nearby or in general. ie, the general feeling of populace also affects everyone. though in this case im a bit suspecting my flatmate. he may be stressing too much about an entrance exam.

Maybe you are taking in the emotions and worries of your flatmate, or other people around you? Maybe other people feel a tremendous burden or worry about what they imagine they have to take on. They see their responsibilities as overwhelming.

Your flatmate or other people around you could be unwittingly using the Law of Attraction in reverse. They have a clear, distinct, vivid and loud picture of their upcoming failure. Their picture includes a complete scenario of how their failure will lead to their doom.

They add distinct detail to the picture, keep it in mind throughout the day, wake up and go to sleep to it. They attach enormous amounts of emotional intensity through fear, anxiety, discouragement, anger and sadness as they imagine future losses. This turns them into a very intense broadcasting station on channels ONOES and WRRY1 through 99.

Now they are perfectly using every technique that Law of Attraction teachers say to use, only they're using it to make sure their life includes more of what they DON'T want. None of which relates to you.

If you are an open, sensitive, receptive receiver, you could pick up these broadcasts and feel pressured to do something right away. Even though there's nothing you have to do to solve these other people's responsibilities or task lists. In many cases even if you wanted to be self-sacrificing to ease their pain, there's nothing you CAN do.

I find it helps to have a few questions for a heavy feeling - such as, Is this feeling about the past or the future? Is it about something that should be changed? Is it in my power and responsibility to change it? What is my next step for the change? How does an oppressive dark state of vague worry and fear help me accomplish the change? Is this really about someone else entirely? If it's not a message that empowers me, then it's free to leave now, isn't it? Recently I've learned more about how to think in those ways and it's been very helpful to keep me from getting sucked in to other people's whirlpools.

I don't know if this applies directly to your current situation. With your comment I quoted, I felt that it might help you or someone else for us to look a bit closer at the subject.

Brittany

Quote:it is possible that if you give in to the pressure, it manifests as tiredom and lack of energy. happened a few times.

for a long time now im always resisting the pressure. hence, the continual pressure.

The instances of pressure with me were very specific and I do not feel they were related to my current situation, though I agree that resisting usually does just bring about more of whatever is bothering you.
(08-11-2010, 11:53 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you are taking in the emotions and worries of your flatmate, or other people around you? Maybe other people feel a tremendous burden or worry about what they imagine they have to take on. They see their responsibilities as overwhelming.

yeah i wasnt taking in his worry, but i was lifting his energy situation it seems.

he learned of the result and most of the weight has passed ...

Quote:though I agree that resisting usually does just bring about more of whatever is bothering you.

i think the other way. in some situations, you do have to resist.

for example with the flatmate stressed out thing of yesterday. had i not resisted and kept my balance, i wouldnt be able to work. and work, i had to, for i had deliveries waiting. this, then in turn would create different difficulties in both of our lives.