Bring4th

Full Version: Best place to be
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that Earth is probably the best place to be in our entire spiritual evolution across billions of years in this entire Octave.

What do others think?

We have just enough challenges to keep things interesting.
There is a veil, so we can't really violate the Law of Confusion or go against natural law. We just aren't privy on how to.

And spiritual masters probably learn things in their meditations that they are not allowed to speak about so they don't violate others free will.

What do others think about secrets of the Universe? Do such things exist?
I think that not getting everything we want is sort of like gaining brownie points in terms of evolution.
So is catalyst, which we don't get beyond the veil.

There's something to feeling so small when you look at the entirety of the Universe.
Doesn't matter if we are Wanderers or not. The home is where the heart be. Everything is our Infinite Creator and if we can see everything as the Creator our spirits will to rejoice in infinite joy.
We are always in the same place, what differs is how we are here.
♪♫♪♫ WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE I WANT TO BE ♪♫♪♫
The catalyst we receive from being incarnate on this planet is priceless. Wanderers and non-wanderers alike. The heavy veil in mind, the dynamic of good and evil, massive deception and confusion. What better catalyst to learn how to love and to learn wisdom. I think that our experiences here on planet earth will come in handy for fifth density learning of wisdom. Ra said they ran into difficulties in fifth density because of their extremely harmonious movement through the densities. That's one of the "weaknesses" of experiencing pure positivity, there is a lack of wisdom, or appreciation of the darkness. (Q'uo also talks about this somewhere in the channeling archive.)
(07-13-2017, 08:03 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]The catalyst we receive from being incarnate on this planet is priceless. Wanderers and non-wanderers alike. The heavy veil in mind, the dynamic of good and evil, massive deception and confusion. What better catalyst to learn how to love and to learn wisdom. I think that our experiences here on planet earth will come in handy for fifth density learning of wisdom. Ra said they ran into difficulties in fifth density because of their extremely harmonious movement through the densities. That's one of the "weaknesses" of experiencing pure positivity, there is a lack of wisdom, or appreciation of the darkness. (Q'uo also talks about this somewhere in the channeling archive.)

Life's sometimes a puzzle. Like how do you talk to someone who's depressed because they don't have a relationship, and they don't want you to talk about relationships because you can't give them good advice?

I always seem to find the difficult cases when I am seeking out a relationship, or getting to know someone as a friend and seeing where that goes.

It's hard when they got bad attitude. But you don't want to ignore them.
The amount of suffering can be too much in one's life.. I don't like it here.
(07-13-2017, 04:52 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]The amount of suffering can be too much in one's life..  I don't like it here.

You're right, this is one of the hardest places to be, aside from the lower astral realms.
But I think when we're in such a harmonious environment of a higher density, we're going to miss the 3D experience.
Millions of years can get boring.
(07-13-2017, 06:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, this is one of the hardest places to be, aside from the lower astral realms.
But I think when we're in such a harmonious environment of a higher density, we're going to miss the 3D experience.
Millions of years can get boring.

I just wanted to clarify something about the lower astral plane. A lot of people conceptualize the lower astral as this terrible hell dimension. But there are plenty of very beautiful and pleasurable experiences on the lower astral. There are those hell dimensions too, but just as the physical world has the potential to be extremely pleasurable or extremely miserable, the lower astral also has that same potential. The lower you are on the planes, though, the higher the potential for randomized chaotic energy, hence the tendency towards entropy and decay on the physical plane. The tendency towards entropy continues on the lower astral plane and even the middle astral to some extent, but once you get to the higher astral, natural entropy stops. Creations made there stay near indefinitely, near as I can tell, until they are deliberately wiped away. The thought-forms are self sustaining at that point (do not decay). The chief defining factor of the lower astral plane is that the focus is predominantly on self.

Whether that is a positive experience, or negative experience is dependent on the perceiver of that plane. Most of our dreams (both good and bad) occur on this plane.
Had it rather rough with depression today, sometimes I sink just a bit too deep. Regarding the title of this thread, I will have to disagree. I hate it here and I want to go home. Knowing that I'm not from here my whole life has made my depression worse. There are only two reasons why I haven't committed suicide yet, one of them is that I'm essentially trapped here due to the karmic laws that will be enforced should I take my life and the other is my sister.

My sister had an operation on her spine as she has scoliosis, they fused her spine so she can no longer bend her back. She's been on medication for years now and she still experiences pain and she has Fibromyalgia to make it all worse. She's only 23. All the medication has probably weakened her kidneys and she might run into problems years from now. I will happily give her one of my kidneys should she one day need it.

I get visits from Beings on a regular basis, I think they are trying to help but they are failing and it's not their fault. Everyday I'm here my spirit dies just a little bit more.

Gosh I feel so trapped.

(Sorry for making this depro but I don't have anyone else to talk to really)
I find in my dreams I am always working. Maybe not a job, but I'm always having to do something. And this thing can be a little unsettling. Yeah, I don't recall ever having enlightening dreams, although I have had interesting ones.
(07-13-2017, 02:22 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2017, 08:03 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]The catalyst we receive from being incarnate on this planet is priceless. Wanderers and non-wanderers alike. The heavy veil in mind, the dynamic of good and evil, massive deception and confusion. What better catalyst to learn how to love and to learn wisdom. I think that our experiences here on planet earth will come in handy for fifth density learning of wisdom. Ra said they ran into difficulties in fifth density because of their extremely harmonious movement through the densities. That's one of the "weaknesses" of experiencing pure positivity, there is a lack of wisdom, or appreciation of the darkness. (Q'uo also talks about this somewhere in the channeling archive.)

Life's sometimes a puzzle. Like how do you talk to someone who's depressed because they don't have a relationship, and they don't want you to talk about relationships because you can't give them good advice?

I always seem to find the difficult cases when I am seeking out a relationship, or getting to know someone as a friend and seeing where that goes.

It's hard when they got bad attitude. But you don't want to ignore them.

The challenge is to find the love in the moment! If you can't find it, then the answer is most likely that you can bring the love into this moment. It's a challenge indeed, but you are totally capable. Great power lies in potential within us all.

If they have a bad attitude and don't want your advice, then I wouldn't speak to them. It sounds to me like that person doesn't really want advice. What does it matter if you're not in a relationship? That person seems to want specific answers to feel better. It's the difference between pleasing someone and truly serving someone. Anyway I could be way off, but this is how I'd look at the situation.
^^ Reminds me of; We are not here to fix it, we are here to love it.

The idea of fixing is rooted in comparison (past and future oriented). When we are working with the selfless self organization, that which has been and always will be present, there can be allot of phenomena confused with fixing as our idea of what we should do is in sync with what the universe urges us to do (like cleaning the house). But when it comes down to the crunch I feel it´s about what direction gives us universal emotional support and aversion from dis-empowerment that takes the wind out of our sail or contracts our sense of self.