Bring4th

Full Version: You Are Older Than God
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is fascinating how he talks about isness, and that nothing around us has isness and none of us are truly here.
That we are older than God. I've watched the first 1/2 of it so far, and it's really informative.

Well in a way that make sense since we existed as pure beings prior to the creation of the human conception of "God". "Being here" is an interesting concept that can be broken down in many ways for sure.
Yeah. He says it goes to the Absolute, which is without identity. It is not even a location. It is formless. There isn't even isness in the Absolute.

He also says our thoughts don't have isness to them. So they aren't real.
'Real' is an interesting concept to try and define. What do you think?
(07-14-2017, 11:37 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]'Real' is an interesting concept to try and define. What do you think?

I think real is something that has cause and effect.

Unless higher densities don't have cause and effect.
We know the One Infinite Creator (what he calls the Absolute) is real. Perhaps everything else is not.
But without Creation, One Infinite Creator has no meaning. "Before" Creation, the Absolute was not even something. It wasn't nothing either.
They say that our experience is real. I don't know if real is something that has isness to it. What Alan Watts calls "suchness".
Fascinating to think about.

It's tricky because only the Absolute is real, in addition to our experience. I shouldn't say "in addition".
(07-15-2017, 01:02 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think real is something that has cause and effect.

Unless higher densities don't have cause and effect.
We know the One Infinite Creator (what he calls the Absolute) is real. Perhaps everything else is not.
But without Creation, One Infinite Creator has no meaning. "Before" Creation, the Absolute was not even something. It wasn't nothing either.
They say that our experience is real. I don't know if real is something that has isness to it. What Alan Watts calls "suchness".
Fascinating to think about.

I think at a certain point, you can't really define it with words. Although, I'm as guilty of it as anyone. It's hard not to, when you want to express such a fascinating concept to others.

Real and unreal are simply defined by our subjective comparison of intensity of experience (and occasionally a few other categories such as, for example, the experience being shared with another seemingly separate observer).

And there is also the problem of memory. Without memory, it is difficult to make any comparisons in the first place. But memory is like the ghost of reality. Reality, as Beingness, as a raw an unfiltered direct perception of what is, leaves memory for dead. The concept of the "Holy Ghost" for example is simply, from my perspective, a poetic expression of the "memory of oneness". The point being that when you leave the direct experiential "livingness" of a state of experience, like perfect oneness, for example, and move into the realm of duality, the former state is reduced or demoted to merely the realm of memory. It is just a ghost of its former state, a mere symbol, for a much greater reality. It's like the difference between directly partaking of a delicious meal, versus smelling the scent, trace, or spirits (a reference to air) of the "thing in itself".

This is why, from my perspective, 7th density is a state of no memory, as Ra stated, because memory is ultimately a dead and lifeless thing, when compared to the raw and spontaneous living reality engraved on the eternal present.
Well, 7th density is more than just a broadband connection with all that is. Except you're the whole internet instead of connecting to it. No need for memory there. You're touching infinite intelligence and have already created Universes. But there is no YOU. Like you said, it is without words. It is timeless. I don't think that means forever having to experience everything in infinity. Or maybe you do in 7th density experience everything/all that is.
Some notes from the first half.

Rest in the Light of God is crucial to gain perspective.

Knowing oneself in true naked sachidananda.
Be able to drop all contexts and labels.
There is only being. Isness doesn't really exist.
There is no beingness in projecting a world.
The only thing that exists is that which exists.
That which exists must have isness.
Existence, consciousness, bliss =  sachidananda
Awareness of being = love/light
No experience exists apart from sachidananda.
A thought is a projection.
State of God is pure being without sense of location.
Awareness aware of its own existence.
Drop the whole story of you. Go even beyond the soul.
Soul level = I AM = I Exist.
Drop the I exist and just notice existence.
Location generates soul out of the universal soul.
Who are you without space and time. We are not our thoughts.
You are not the body.
Universal perceiver = I Is = God. Awareness of pure being.
Drop attachment to this life, attachment to outcome for periods of time.
Stop wanting anything from anything. Total acceptance.
"I don't want anything from this experience." as you mediate and things come up.
You're that which the body is trying to get to when you meditate.
Make yourself smaller till you slip through the cracks of reality.
You fall into emptyness and become the void.
Eradicate all desire for this exercise.
The myth of things existing. None of the things we have relationship with actually happen. It replaces lack of existence with existence.
Ignore all acts of seeing. Clear seeing is still location.
We don't see from over here.
Seer and seeing has arisen together. Need to go beyond Seer.
Knower and known = I AM.
There is a Field/background of awareness that is effortlessly aware.
God in is original state = the great original thought.
That awareness has no form.
Go beyond God. The only truth. Everything else is projection.
Only existence is. Only isness has isness.
Thoughts do not come with a sense of isness.
You are God. Now strip the "you are". Go back to state of pure peace.
Give up what's not self and believing it's self.
You are not important. Light of God purges all impurities, quickly.
Compared to the state of God you are miserable.
The world doesn't have isness.
There is only God. There were no rivers, only the ocean.
When isness remains, then isness needs to go.
Before isness arose, you were still there, before God became.
The ungraspable you.
You are before being, before Creation.
What is aware of isness? You are before isness.
It's not the YOU you know of. Where there is no identity.
Where there is perfection, completion.
You are the infinite Absolute.
It's more empty than emptyness.
You have no quality. God has a quality.
How can God be Absolute have a quality?
You are that which is witness to God.
God cannot witness you.
It can only function as the mirror, that the Absolute can see itself.
The Absolute can never make itself known.
Any appearance that can be known is part of the God state of awareness.
Only the absolute can realize itself in the mirror of God.
God cannot realize something greater than itself.
Notes from the next half.

Experience can never be the absolute.
Even isness has never touched you.
Isness cannot reach you.
It's the most liberating thing.
What you are is beyond existence.
God has the form of isness. It's still a form.
Something that is cannot create Isness.
What if you don't have to be? To know yourself free of being.
Even God is an appearance. If something can appear it is not real.
All appearances lack beingness.
Life becomes more paradoxical, and less about you.
Awareness doesn't die. Death is like waking up from a dream.
You can't go to the Absolute. We are already the Absolute.
What I got from this when I meditate:

"I don't want anything from this experience" as you mediate and things come up.

Make yourself smaller till you slip through the cracks of reality.
I think this is a really mixed up teaching, it seems to contradict itself a lot in my eyes. That can happen when trying to express a transcendental concept but then less words tends to be more beneficial.

I think this guy has certainly touched some profound concepts and they seem to work for him.
Thank you Aion. It was rather complex.

I'm reading "your true home" by Thich Nhat Hanh.

In it he says we have God within us. You do not have to look for God.

It's a good book with 365 different teachings. He teaches that the flower doesn't try to be something else.
I admit I have a bit of a double view in some ways. I understand wanting to connect with that 'ineffable' part of the self which goes in to Infinity and people have described it in many different ways. At the same time, I think once you 'find' it, or rather realize it, then it is just accepting and being yourself.

However, from that point, you still have to decide what you're going to do with your life.
I feel I should do what brings me joy, even if it goes against some spiritual teachings.
Like his teachings say that thoughts are not real.
But yet Ra said that in higher density they are manifested.

Unless it is true that ultimately only the Absolute/OIC is real.

I have to be careful because my spiritual seeking has landed me in mental hospitals a few times. And I was warned by someone that I could have easily landed in one for a long stay.

Fortunately they were all short visits.

I think I try too hard. The Ra material is very advanced, and can be dangerous. That's why I don't practice white magic.

I'm not even a real shaman. I just do the journeying part of it to meet the characters I want to.

Forgive me if I have said this all before. I must sound quite repetitive.
I think it's important to listen to your own intuition and while people can offer all sorts of insight I find it's best to follow your gut. Just because something is profound or mystical doesn't mean it's the truth. I think it's good that you are finding your own path.
Someone brought up once that I was on the path of the moon. It's the path that taps more into emotions, rather than trying to shine the brightest, or be the "most" spiritual.

I don't feel that I suffer much like what Buddha said. So I'm not actively trying to delete my suffering.

I think whatever I choose will be right for me.

I guess I've been trying to discover my true self. But maybe that's a task that's better handled as you increase density.

Sometimes I even take the Law of One too seriously.
Been watching it in chunks, a wonderful mirror Smile

"Bliss comes in, when location goes out"