Bring4th

Full Version: Zero Frequency Drama.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Zero Frequency Drama" I have come to be rather fond of this term to describe the present perspective my sense of I orients with at this stage. it came out of a poem a while back, and I feel it's to be a good pointer in nudging my attention back to the holistic truth of this moment. No matter how dramatic reality appears, the drama truly resides in zero frequency. All form of conflict, is self conflict. Once we recognize the absolute privacy of this moment, all we see is the beautiful and wacky mirrors in the self educating 'fun house'.

Watching a movie with a classic Hero/villan dynamic and understanding them as essentially friends playing out theatrical Art is a good metaphorical exercise. Or even deeper, Sync perspective with the notion that all action is derived from the same source (script). The movie Austin Powers is a perfect example within this density, where the Hero and Villan is played by the same actor.

Here is the poem for reference;

*Feeling the being behind the story*

metaphorical understanding

within every demonic presence

hides an angelic essence

like the villan and hero in a film

will take brakes between takes

share a good laugh

and cup of tea

behind the scenes

of duality

the assumed drama is