Bring4th

Full Version: Interaction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would be the effect of interacting with an other-self who is on a path of polarizing negatively? (consciously/unconsciously)
Would you put yourself in a position of a negative energy exchange?
Or vice versa.
I would recommend avoiding interactions with them. unless if you have enough wisdom (blue ray activated).. then you know what you're doing better than me.
My father's second wife is polarizing negatively (unconsciously) and I had to withdraw from any contact with her (and him). It is very difficult to deal with an entity like that without compromising yourself in the process. From what I understand, she is a 5th density wanderer and she is in my father's life so he can balance out some karma. Unfortunately for her, she entered this incarnation as a STO entity and will be quite surprised to learn that she has switched sides so to speak. I agree with Cainite, it's best to steer clear of those types of entities.
I use the pendulum as a tool in who I interact with, online and offline. it´s my eyes in the dark Tongue
Pardon my ignorance... I am not yet familar with the acronyms nor all of the context and I just have a few questions. No answers required if I'm off but a direction link would be appreciated.

Can you determine someone else's polarity and density?
Is it right to do that? Is it fair to that person?

When you say switched, does that mean being around another person who resonates at a different frequency can actually change your own? 8f so can't they be the one to change?

When you steer clear is that service to self? What if you could be of service to the other insteafd of avoiding/steering clear... which cpuld ultimately be of service to self and others just by not avoiding?

What if it was your child in a negative polarity - do you stay, avoid or help enlighten?
(07-16-2017, 06:02 PM)FieryCajunGirl Wrote: [ -> ]What if it was your child in a negative polarity - do you stay,  avoid or help enlighten?
Ones children are under honor/duty/responsibility.
I should probably preface this by saying these are fairly contentious topics, so there are likely to be other opinions than mine....

(07-16-2017, 06:02 PM)FieryCajunGirl Wrote: [ -> ]Can you determine someone else's polarity and density?
Is it right to do that? Is it fair to that person?

Broadly speaking:  No, no, and no.  Among the consequences of being veiled is that our hearts are hidden from each other.    Because we have no way of accurately knowing each others' intentions, that makes it incredibly difficult to gauge their polarity.  And merely observing outcomes isn't sufficient - a well-intentioned person can easily cause poor outcomes due to a lack of wisdom, for example, rather than malicious intent.  Imo, in only the rarest of cases is someone's behavior going to be so extreme - in either direction - that even taking a guess at their polarity would be justifiable.

Otherwise, all too often such guessing just becomes part of an effort to divide up the world into "us" and "them," which is both against the LOO philosophy which Ra taught and also a somewhat negative behavior on its own.

(As a corollary, it's also important to remember that pretty much everyone on Earth is going to have somewhat mixed polarity.  An otherwise-positive person could still exhibit negative behaviors from time to time, and vice-versa.)

Quote:When you say switched, does that mean being around another person who resonates at a different frequency can actually change your own? If so can't they be the one to change?

In virtually all cases, it would be reciprocal.  The typical result of a negative and a positive entity interacting is a loss of polarity on both sides.  However, this exchange would not necessarily be 1:1, depending on each entity's existing level of polarity as well as their levels of wisdom and/or connection to Intelligent Infinity.  Or, more or less, a strongly positive person would probably be able to influence a weakly-negative person to a greater extent, or (again) vice-versa.

Quote:When you steer clear is that service to self? What if you could be of service to the other instead of avoiding/steering clear... which could ultimately be of service to self and others just by not avoiding?

What if it was your child in a negative polarity - do you stay,  avoid or help enlighten?

Here's the point where I get particularly contentious.  My understanding is that the mere act of deliberately avoiding or cutting off contact with a negative person would, itself, be a negatively-polarizing act.  An entity with sufficiently high levels of positive polarization would love and offer service to anyone, recognizing all to equally be the Creator and therefore all equally worthy of aid.  And avoiding negative entities would, by definition, be prioritizing one's self ahead of others. That's a very slippery slope which can easily end up at tribalist thinking that actively excludes those who are considered different.

But, again, life on Earth is complicated and there aren't set answers.  There are probably situations where it would be pragmatically wiser to avoid offering too much service to those who are too heavily negative.  But, then, that goes back to the more underlying problem that accurately gauging the polarity levels of anyone is extremely difficult.  My own take is that unless one is contemplating offering service to  someone who is literally Hitler, it's probably better to err on the side of love and service.  (Assuming greater positive polarization is the goal, obviously.)
Mostly don't even know their own polarity. it's even harder to know somebody else... before piercing the veil.
Thank you very much for the time you spent responding to my questions.

I appreciate you. Smile
I had a long session with my pendulum to determine the polarity of the person in my previous post along with the other information about my father's karma, etc. This session was an attempt to help me to understand her better, and, perhaps, forgive her. This woman is very extreme and even without the pendulum someone could make a pretty accurate guess. Staying away from her, in my case, is the only way I can handle the situation. I may have to deal with that catalyst at another time in another incarnation, only time will tell. The hurt and pain she has caused me is still haunting me and although I have tried many, many ways to forgive her, I know in my heart, I have not. It is an ongoing process that I struggle with it. To stay involved in that situation would have made things worse for me mentally and emotionally, and I have heart problems as well, and just cannot handle the added stress. So, I let her win and backed out of the drama. In a sense, isn't that STO?

As I understand it, there are no mistakes. Therefore, I feel that I've dealt with the issue in the best way that I could. I will consider it a major triumph if I can eventually forgive her and put it behind me. Until then, I acknowledge that my "my levels of positive polarization" aren't very strong if I've had to separate myself from the catalyst and other self. But we're here to learn and if we were all perfect, we wouldn't be here.

This is why I wouldn't recommend dealing with a STS entity unless you are spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally able to do so. If you know yourself and are confident in your abilities to handle such an encounter, then, by all means, have at it. If not, it might be wiser to step back.
(07-17-2017, 09:35 PM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]I had a long session with my pendulum to determine the polarity of the person in my previous post along with the other information about my father's karma, etc. This session was an attempt to help me to understand her better, and, perhaps, forgive her. This woman is very extreme and even without the pendulum someone could make a pretty accurate guess. Staying away from her, in my case, is the only way I can handle the situation. I may have to deal with that catalyst at another time in another incarnation, only time will tell. The hurt and pain she has caused me is still haunting me and although I have tried many, many ways to forgive her, I know in my heart, I have not. It is an ongoing process that I struggle with it. To stay involved in that situation would have made things worse for me mentally and emotionally, and I have heart problems as well, and just cannot handle the added stress. So, I let her win and backed out of the drama. In a sense, isn't that STO?

As I understand it, there are no mistakes. Therefore, I feel that I've dealt with the issue in the best way that I could. I will consider it a major triumph if I can eventually forgive her and put it behind me. Until then, I acknowledge that my "my levels of positive polarization" aren't very strong if I've had to separate myself from the catalyst and other self. But we're here to learn and if we were all perfect, we wouldn't be here.

This is why I wouldn't recommend dealing with a STS entity unless you are spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally able to do so. If you know yourself and are confident in your abilities to handle such an encounter, then, by all means, have at it. If not, it might be wiser to step back.

What's this "pendulum" I keep seeing people talking about?
(07-17-2017, 10:36 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2017, 09:35 PM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]I had a long session with my pendulum to determine the polarity of the person in my previous post along with the other information about my father's karma, etc. This session was an attempt to help me to understand her better, and, perhaps, forgive her. This woman is very extreme and even without the pendulum someone could make a pretty accurate guess. Staying away from her, in my case, is the only way I can handle the situation. I may have to deal with that catalyst at another time in another incarnation, only time will tell. The hurt and pain she has caused me is still haunting me and although I have tried many, many ways to forgive her, I know in my heart, I have not. It is an ongoing process that I struggle with it. To stay involved in that situation would have made things worse for me mentally and emotionally, and I have heart problems as well, and just cannot handle the added stress. So, I let her win and backed out of the drama. In a sense, isn't that STO?

What's this "pendulum" I keep seeing people talking about?

Some people seem so much more perceptive for negative influence that I ask myself if that person might be a negative Wanderer or someone who has some unconscious STS polarization from previous incarnations. But who can judge?

Sure there are a lot of people and groups who can bring me in difficult situations - negative catalyst. I can't say they are polarizing negatively but the lessons that come from interaction with them are puting me in old brain "reptilian" reacting mode ...

It's hard to respond with love and forgiveness when someone drives you (and others) nuts. You would like to slap him or her but you know you won't do it. And you don't see any good in just smiling, being nice and forgiving while the other one continues with his show. You just have to do something quickly. Something that isn't nice. And you don't know what because you are a nice person and you don' like violence.

This is especially difficult if you are responsible for discipline of your child or a group of people.

Jesus teaches in the Bible:
Quote:But I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you; that ye may be sons of your Father who is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust /.../ Ye therefore shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (Mt 5)
I hope I'll learn it in this life.
(07-16-2017, 04:22 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]What would be the effect of interacting with an other-self who is on a path of polarizing negatively? (consciously/unconsciously)
Would you put yourself in a position of a negative energy exchange?
Or vice versa.

I personally know one person who I think is a negatively polarized adept individual. He has amassed wealth and power, and he can show compassion when it relates to himself. I can take him in small doses (though I have only had contact very rarely), as he is very intelligent and it's fun to talk to him. There is no "discussing" because he is always right, but he loves to debate and so do I (for different reasons though some may be the same).  

He can't sway me into agreeing with him if I don't. He can't control what I think or do. So there is no exchange of the sort I think you mean. It simply isn't energetically possible. It's not so much that I am polarized positive, because I make no such claims. It's more that I make conscious decisions. And I do not consciously choose to give my power away to someone or something else. 

The road to victimhood, in my opinion, begins with conceding that someone else is an authority over yourself. Another thread here addressed gurus, and this applies to them. You can learn from a so-called guru (or a negative adept, or a 2-year-old child, or anyone or anything for that matter), but to give your power away to them is another story.

Unless you want to experience powerlessness, lack of accountability or responsibility, and victimhood, I see no value in this idea. 

On the other hand, if I understand this idea, to purposefully put one's self in catalytic situations with persons who create chaos or trigger continually or otherwise attack consciously or unconsciously, seems unwise in that it does not sound balanced. When dealing with catalyst, I think it is better to stay as centered and balanced as possible, not ignoring the catalyst but dealing with it in a way that promotes understanding and well being, otherwise the danger is that of being reactive, defensive, and even more blocked.