Bring4th

Full Version: request for love & positive thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My cousin's son has just been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour, not sure yet whether inoperable means untreatable as my cousin hasn't been able to communicate very well with other people yet. We will probably find out more tomorrow.

Her son is called Jordan, he is 10, nearly 11, lives in Edinburgh in Scotland and is a sweet, gentle child

He was born to my cousin, Chloe, when she was just 16, and so she is still very young herself and will need tremendous support. I hope that she will lean on those who can give her and her family that support

Loving energy to help support Jordan, Chloe and their family, whatever their future will hold, would be very much appreciated

Thank you x
Challenging times for the family, and of course, I'll send them some L&L. Right now in fact.

Namasté
Love and blessings to the child and family!
i will gladly add my prayers and loving energy to assist Jordan
Heart norral Heart
I too will pray for them.. Such a heavy burden on their shoulders Sad
I am adding my L&L for Jordan and his family. May he know and feel the comfort and love of all the beings around him, seen and unseen.
Sadly the tumour is in his brainstem, he begins radiotherapy today and is receiving therapy and treatment to help aleviate some of his symptoms, nevertheless, his journey may be swift. His family are coping extraordinarily well given this sad news, thank you everyone for all the loving energy you are sending to them x
(08-11-2010, 07:09 AM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly the tumour is in his brainstem, he begins radiotherapy today and is receiving therapy and treatment to help aleviate some of his symptoms, nevertheless, his journey may be swift. His family are coping extraordinarily well given this sad news, thank you everyone for all the loving energy you are sending to them x

lorna
may i just make one suggestion. i have often thought that if i received
a diagnosis of cancer i would go to a doctor who practices tibetan
medicine. their treatments as i understand it are quite different from
western medicine. its just something to look into if the family
would be interested
norral
thanks norral, i will see what opportunities arise to offer suggestions
just wanted to share a magical moment, little jordan as a mascot for the Scotland international football team a couple of days ago - he was absolutely radiant - you can see him about 30sec into this video waving and smiling at the camera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P276uoaOC5Y

such a beautiful thing to be able to share his joy, because joy is after all what this life is all about. his life may be much shorter than other people's but in radiating his joy he is giving many people around him valuable opportunities to grow, live fully and love completely
(08-11-2010, 07:53 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]lorna
may i just make one suggestion. i have often thought that if i received
a diagnosis of cancer i would go to a doctor who practices tibetan
medicine. their treatments as i understand it are quite different from
western medicine. its just something to look into if the family
would be interested
norral

That is a very great suggestion for Lorna's cousin. People who suffered from cancer had their breast cancer treatment through surgery. I hope her cousin will recover immediately after the necessary medical treatment.