Bring4th

Full Version: Your level of confusion/awakening *must* be planned preincarnatively!! (?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's GOT to be! There are so many musicians and philosophers for whom it seems that the perfect spark was provided, so that they might perfectly carry out their unique take on consciousness. The Grateful Dead, for example. There is no way they would have gone a whole lifetime being asleep. Their meeting each other was absolutely inevitable!

That would also mean that all those Wanderers who remain asleep a whole lifetime... they were solely intent on doing so. It seems like most Wanderers, in fact, incarnated for the sole purpose of experiencing unenlightenment and pure third density sleep. Hm!!

Explosion in the sky as I considered what to write next!!
I think most of our polarity has been decided before this life.

I probably came back in this life to experience anger, and have strong mirrors and work to change myself.

I am growing fat, and sick. Yet the snacking doesn't help. I came to be tested and to face temptations.

And a lot of the time I fail these tests when I get angry. I even get frustrated when I'm not really angry at all.

I believe I have awakened, but I still feel unenlightened.

I came to face financial difficulty I believe, because once my savings run out, I might not be able to survive. That is if I don't get my disability for mental.

And yes I came to experience being in simulations and schizophrenia and bipolar and depression at times.

And yet I still realize that I am infinite. But I hurt. It feels like the bones in my face are broken.
(07-18-2017, 12:59 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]It's GOT to be! There are so many musicians and philosophers for whom it seems that the perfect spark was provided, so that they might perfectly carry out their unique take on consciousness. The Grateful Dead, for example. There is no way they would have gone a whole lifetime being asleep. Their meeting each other was absolutely inevitable!

That would also mean that all those Wanderers who remain asleep a whole lifetime... they were solely intent on doing so. It seems like most Wanderers, in fact, incarnated for the sole purpose of experiencing unenlightenment and pure third density sleep. Hm!!

Explosion in the sky as I considered what to write next!!

My understanding is that only 50%, give or take, is predestined. The other 50% is completely the free choice of the incarnating personality.

It is like a video game. There are some parameters that cannot be broken, and some parameters that you can exercise choice over. A certain potential is set up, and then its all about how you choose to relate to other-selves.

The game in 3rd density inevitably revolves around moral lessons.
One's ability to plan an incarnation is one's ability to foresee itself within confusion. It's pretty much an art  like anything else, some are masters and others are bad and request another's help because they see them more clearly than they even see themselves.

The Ra material gave a good example of their own world where two 5D positive wanderers hadn't foreseen how their incartional intent would manifest in quite great lenghts, started wars and slaugthers to be of service to those there needing it most.

Edit:

I'd add that in my view an entity that is poor at planning an incarnation has much more to earn from the experience.