Bring4th

Full Version: Holy cow this regression session is fantastic about the transition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very very cool stuff in this long transcript of a man's journey connecting to his higher self.

The lady is in Miami so I may look her up.

https://www.miaterramar.com/blog/2017/6/...ming-shift
still expecting some type of 'shift'?

transition is occurring as we speak 100 to 700 years from 1981 depending on volatility...
as to the shift, it occurred in circa 2011-2012 without fireworks and the presence of wanderers helped with the lack of drama..people are harvested as they die, in time-space.

imo, there is less yellow 3d energy available overtime --being per planetary sphere or lack of 3d entities or both) but orange and green very active.

not clear why this potentiation of yellow occurs but apparently needs to happen until 4d is able to 'hide' from 3d entities but then yellow is able to be active again together with 4d sphere.

cycle ended..there is no more shifts to be expected. Now is just pure transition.
Did you read the session? There's a reason why I said transition as that's what he described. The link mentions shift based upon the interviewer and her website, not what was included in the session

It has more to do with earths transition and natives evolution
(07-19-2017, 09:45 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Did you read the session? There's a reason why I said transition as that's what he described. The link mentions shift based upon the interviewer and her website, not what was included in the session

It has  more to do with earths transition and natives evolution

did not read. Wrote general comment about shift issues. I find some people still expecting something big. would not take it personally.
Oh definitely not me lol. I fully agree with you regarding the whole ascension type shift stuff.
I wonder if the more sensitive are the ones who are going through the very tough times, right now. The vast numbers of mentally ill, the "crazies," - and these are the people to whom the rest of society will be looking toward as things start to get REALLY crazy. In a sense the very spiritually sensitive are going through their transitions before the majority.
(07-19-2017, 01:01 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if the more sensitive are the ones who are going through the very tough times, right now. The vast numbers of mentally ill, the "crazies," - and these are the people to whom the rest of society will be looking toward as things start to get REALLY crazy. In a sense the very spiritually sensitive are going through their transitions before the majority.

A good possibility.

40.15 Questioner: Thank you. A very important concept. Does the fact that basic vibration that we experience now is green true color, or fourth density, account for the fact that there are many mental effects upon material objects that are now observable for the first time in a mass way like the bending of metal by mind?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the final query in total of this working. This is not only correct but we suggest you take this concept further and understand the great number of entities with the so-called mental diseases being due to the effect of this green-ray true color upon the mental configurations of those unready mentally to face the self for the first time.
Quote:A good possibility.
============
I think orange is pulling and green is pulling...yellow becoming less usable (until potentiated).  effects of green upon 3d and wanderers above 4d could be troublesome.  dual entities could be getting most of the benefit of this green activation but possibly wanderers could use green as long as there is awareness that there is also a pull to orange to avoid and or balance.  3d confronted with the self and not ready for this green bath would tend to go to orangeness imo but wanderers also have the risk if not paying attention...

also the transition is continuous in the sense that early stages of 4d must not be much different that latest octave of 3d...

cryptocurrencies seem to be providing also some type of quick potential transition in monetary terms. Seems to be developing quick.
I've heard this talk before. Please note that this isn't an opinion but is repeatedly validated when observing the various layers of rock strata, there is a pattern of the emergence of new life in set intervals.

There is a massive cataclysm, layers of rock without any fossilized remnants of life, and then all of a sudden there is new life that appears each time a little bit more complex. This suggests that there is a clear interval of time between each period, and as the Ra in LOO says, creation is like a time piece, or a clock. It's this physical evidence that is suggesting that there is a sudden shift in the biology of all life on earth as a result of high vibrational energy fronts flooding the solar system.

If we take the work of theoretical cosmologists that have been ridiculed by the academic elite, as David Wilcock has been doing, we can find a cohesive model of the universe that shows waves of equidistant layers of energy that emerge from a galactic center of a superstar.

We can also model based on the understanding of the contractive quality of space, the shapes of each equidistant layer, which resembles nested geometries within geometries. The reason why I am mentioning a contractive quality of space, is because it refers to the feminine construct of reality.

all of our customs our science, our earth culture is based on the masculine. based on things that expand and explode. That's why we've been using the combustion engine for over 100 years. It is the radiative force, the expansion, which is only understanding 1 half of creation.

As a result I mention the necessity to understand the contractive quality of space, or the feminine.

None of this would be true if we could not observe this in action in nature with the phi ratio. All humans are built with the phi ratio, all animals and plants follow the same ratio. 

It sounds like I'm giving an opinion, however everything I'm saying can be backed up be hard reproducible science and geological observation.
Yeah Jeremy this is effing awesome. Seriously.

(07-19-2017, 01:17 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
40.15 Questioner: Thank you. A very important concept. Does the fact that basic vibration that we experience now is green true color, or fourth density, account for the fact that there are many mental effects upon material objects that are now observable for the first time in a mass way like the bending of metal by mind?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the final query in total of this working. This is not only correct but we suggest you take this concept further and understand the great number of entities with the so-called mental diseases being due to the effect of this green-ray true color upon the mental configurations of those unready mentally to face the self for the first time.

in the transcript Gary's Higher Self says, "Man is being forced to evolve whether he’s ready or not." I suddenly exclaimed, "Yes!! YES !!! YES!!! Yes!!! YEEESS!!!" because I have for so long been semi-consciously praying that I personally be FORCED to face myself, whether or not I like it. And knowing that the evolution is being forced upon us makes it, like, a gadrillion times easier.

I had the notion that evolution could not be forced, so I doubted my prayer. But reading those words cemented the half-believed prayer into reality. yesssss
Well forced in a sense that they will be forced to evolve because of the choices that they've made in their incarnations ie The Harvest. everyone walks the steps of light this go around which is how I interpreted it.

As far as where one goes, it's Either by living on a new earth such as 4th density or "thrown back into the mix" which sounds like repeating 3rd density all over again.

The reason he says forced is because the planet is birthing 4th density therefore the landlord has effectively written an eviction notice to 3rd density inhabitants
(07-19-2017, 01:17 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]the great number of entities with the so-called mental diseases being due to the effect of this green-ray true color upon the mental configurations of those unready mentally to face the self for the first time.

A question on this. If mental illness so often is because of resisting facing the self, why aren't more "normal," asleep people going absolutely insane?? Why are more Wanderers going insane than sleeping people if Wanderers have been facing themselves for eons?
Wanderers go insane because their home density vibration doesn't mix well with 3D. I feel isolated and alone because I'm not of one mind with my social memory complex at the moment.

I wonder if our social memory complex of our home density can respond to our calling them.
(07-19-2017, 08:29 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Wanderers go insane because their home density vibration doesn't mix well with 3D. I feel isolated and alone because I'm not of one mind with my social memory complex at the moment.

I wonder if our social memory complex of our home density can respond to our calling them.

Yeah but how can Wanderers be going insane at facing their self for the first time?? Like it seems backwards, it seems like if that's a major cause of mental illness, the people who are asleep would be the ones going insane, and the Wanderers would be all chill with everything cause they've done it before, maybe multiple times.
(07-19-2017, 08:26 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2017, 01:17 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]the great number of entities with the so-called mental diseases being due to the effect of this green-ray true color upon the mental configurations of those unready mentally to face the self for the first time.

A question on this. If mental illness so often is because of resisting facing the self, why aren't more "normal," asleep people going absolutely insane?? Why are more Wanderers going insane than sleeping people if Wanderers have been facing themselves for eons?

Probably mainly due to an innate tendency to attract a higher intensity of light from within a focus upon their weaknesses, or merely their drive to find themselves from within confusion. Most of those are seeking change within certain aspects of themselves that they cannot achieve within higher densities and as such their incarnations will focus on these aspects. If they spend time repeating the process, this will become less and less and less and less true as they will achieve greater and greater time/space balance. While channeled materials seem to focus a whole lot on helping the "planet", I don't think this is the kind of place you'd be able to incarnate as a wanderer unless you're able to share what you will work upon yourself in the process.

Also it might help to think there's really little that can actually be blamed upon humanity, as that degree of consciousness is barely even dipping its toes into self-awareness and will still mainly live the archetypal templates that were molded for them. Later on it will still much be the continuation of having grown through these templates. So I think a lot of jugment certain people may find for humans actually go all the way back to Logoic choices in what this place teach/learns acceptance and love for.
(07-19-2017, 05:23 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]in the transcript Gary's Higher Self says, "Man is being forced to evolve whether he’s ready or not." I suddenly exclaimed, "Yes!! YES !!! YES!!! Yes!!! YEEESS!!!" because I have for so long been semi-consciously praying that I personally be FORCED to face myself, whether or not I like it. And knowing that the evolution is being forced upon us makes it, like, a gadrillion times easier.

I had the notion that evolution could not be forced, so I doubted my prayer. But reading those words cemented the half-believed prayer into reality. yesssss

Well the way it works to my understanding is simply this: 3rd density has 3 major cycles and 1 master cycle. After every minor cycle of 25000 years there is a time/space opening to intelligent infinity. Those who are able to move into 4th density light do so at that time, they move upwards into the light of the one until the light becomes too glaring. This is analogous to summer break from school coming along, and as long as you didn't fail the class, you get to go on from 3rd grade to 4th grade. But if you flunked, you retake the class.

With the ending of the master cycle (the ending of the Piscean age), the planet itself progresses (it awakens to its own spiritual nature). Therefore, the beings on the planet HAVE to evolve, or they are forced to another planet by the nature of the dominant vibratory understanding of the planet. At that point, the planet has moved through the useful portions of 3rd density (for the lower levels of vibration within 3rd density). Useful, in this context, means "negative" or "self serving" avenues of 3rd density vibratory experiences (explorations of bellicosity relevant to the 3rd density moral lessons).

When a planet becomes green ray activated in a physical sense, the yellow ray vibration doesn't go away per se, but it becomes too harmonious for true 3rd density work to occur on the planet (until the 4D beings learn the trick of shielding their resounding awareness of harmony from the lower levels of vibration). So as such, that vibratory shell (the yellow ray earth) is not incarnated into by beings (no sense in going into the 3rd grade classroom if there are no lessons or coursework to study).

(07-19-2017, 08:26 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]

Simply put: because a lot of people are rejecting the higher vibration and moving back into orange ray consciousness. To kind of expand on what Ra was referring to: green ray energies compel one to either *transcend* the self or be *swallowed* by the self. It kind of turns the yellow ray level into an increasingly steeper and steeper vibrational hill (polarizing conditions). Depending upon what side of the hill you fall on you either slide back into animal consciousness or slide forward into harmony consciousness (or through extremely efficient use of red/orange/yellow deliberately self harvest -- sort of like fashioning a grappling hook and climbing over the yellow ray cliff into green ray consciousness).

The middle ground is kind of obliterated or dissolved by the green rays radiating down from the solar Logos.

Prior to actual harvest there is going to be a split in humanity, where a portion becomes increasingly subtle and refined (eventually evolving into that higher vibrational level by evolution), and another portion that is going to regress back to animalistic caveman or early hominid forms. A portion of the human race (we are talking about bodily vessels here) will regress back into the animal kingdom. We aren't talking about 3rd density souls here -- they will be placed onto 3rd density planets.

From our current societal perspective, the ones suffering from the most mental illness (not all of course -- generalizing is always dangerous) are people trying to hold onto the rapidly vanishing island of yellow ray consciousness (the middle ground between self and other self). So they are faced with the choice to see past the self or retreat back into the self. Many are choosing to simply retreat back into the self, becoming more animalistic and tribal, but maintaining some semblance of sanity (if you wanna call it that *chuckles*).
(07-19-2017, 08:26 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Why are more Wanderers going insane than sleeping people if Wanderers have been facing themselves for eons?
In 3d lessons are more intense. You don't experience for example much patience/impatience when dealing with easy and peaceful people. You put your patience to the test only in dealing with difficult people and situations.

Quote:The Wanderer has the potential of greatly accelerating the density whence it comes in its progress in evolution. This is due to the intensive life experiences and opportunities of the third density. Thusly the positively oriented Wanderer chooses to hazard the danger of the forgetting in order to be of service to others by radiating love of others. If the forgetting is penetrated the amount of catalyst in third density will polarize the Wanderer with much greater efficiency than shall be expected in the higher and more harmonious densities. (Ra, 36.17)
(07-19-2017, 08:52 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Probably mainly due to an innate tendency to attract a higher intensity of light from within a focus upon their weaknesses, or merely their drive to find themselves from within confusion.

This statement was my meditation all yesterday. Attracting greater light means noticing greater imperfections.
(07-20-2017, 03:32 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Simply put: because a lot of people are rejecting the higher vibration and moving back into orange ray consciousness. To kind of expand on what Ra was referring to: green ray energies compel one to either *transcend* the self or be *swallowed* by the self. It kind of turns the yellow ray level into an increasingly steeper and steeper vibrational hill (polarizing conditions). Depending upon what side of the hill you fall on you either slide back into animal consciousness or slide forward into harmony consciousness (or through extremely efficient use of red/orange/yellow deliberately self harvest -- sort of like fashioning a grappling hook and climbing over the yellow ray cliff into green ray consciousness).

The middle ground is kind of obliterated or dissolved by the green rays radiating down from the solar Logos.

Prior to actual harvest there is going to be a split in humanity, where a portion becomes increasingly subtle and refined (eventually evolving into that higher vibrational level by evolution), and another portion that is going to regress back to animalistic caveman or early hominid forms. A portion of the human race (we are talking about bodily vessels here) will regress back into the animal kingdom. We aren't talking about 3rd density souls here -- they will be placed onto 3rd density planets.

From our current societal perspective, the ones suffering from the most mental illness (not all of course -- generalizing is always dangerous) are people trying to hold onto the rapidly vanishing island of yellow ray consciousness (the middle ground between self and other self). So they are faced with the choice to see past the self or retreat back into the self. Many are choosing to simply retreat back into the self, becoming more animalistic and tribal, but maintaining some semblance of sanity (if you wanna call it that *chuckles*).

Okay. This is simultaneously heart-rending and glowingly enlightening. A few things (I've begun to let my intense emotions at posts pass by quickly, so that I may delve deeper into the thread):

That means the vast majority of Wanderers in fact knowingly sacrificed themselves to the third density system! Ra said something like 9% or some staggeringly low number of Wanderers awaken, and only half the remainder are aware enough to be going insane? So these giants of the metaphysical realm, these vast beings, literally sacrificed their beings into the cycle, knowing that the majority would become as animals once again!! (?)

BUT that can only be because the ones who awaken contribute SUCH a gift to the universe that it VASTLY OUTWEIGHS the losses of the majority to animal sleep. How can this be?

This is all according to what Gary's Higher Self says in the regression session - the ones who do not evolve, who refuse to evolve, are "thrown back into the mix," and "return to Source."

If what Gary says is untrue, then those who not evolve, or de-evolve from their preincarnate Wanderer status, will all simply be Wanderers or third density beings on other planets. And All has been Well more obviously than the former option.

It would just mean that Wanderers potentially are signing up for several planetary master cycles themselves!! If they do not manage to penetrate the veil during this one.
(07-19-2017, 05:36 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Well forced in a sense that they will be forced to evolve because of the choices that they've made in their incarnations ie The Harvest.

Beyond a matter of choice - manifestation in a density (or any environment) depends on the energy that is available there.

Green ray vibrations which have been present on this planet since 1937 are in full force now, according to what is being told in many sources, foremost Ra material.

Each energy permeates its own nature into the reality it is affecting. Hence, green ray vibrations are effecting on this current reality. It will inevitably force compliance with its own vibratory nature.

That's how densities come to being.

The choice mainly gets into action at the point an entity decides to incarnate at a time period in which green ray becomes effective.
(07-20-2017, 04:05 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]It would just mean that Wanderers potentially are signing up for several planetary master cycles themselves!! If they do not manage to penetrate the veil during this one.

Just to be clear, I'm not an advocate of the idea that wanderers are doomed to repeat 3rd density if they fail to polarize in this one all important incarnation. They are here playing a role. Once the role is over, they take off their costumes and leave the stage, until the next performance occurs in another city, metaphorically speaking.

It is possible they go too far into a role, getting so lost in the character that they get stuck in the mind of that character through too much negative interactions with others selves, and then keep thinking they are that character even after they leave the stage (an accumulation of karma can dim consciousness to the point that they can't hold onto the higher light vibrations anymore). These beings would get caught up in the 3rd density cycle again for retraining. But that is fairly rare. A wanderer will generally be naturally biased towards positivity, although they can be very confused in life before becoming wholly conscious of their empathy and other biases towards positivity.

A wanderers primary function is to share truth, love, and harmony with our fellow selves, but of course, not to try to force it on anyone.
(07-19-2017, 09:08 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Very very cool stuff in this long transcript of a man's journey connecting to his higher self.

The lady is in Miami so I may look her up.

https://www.miaterramar.com/blog/2017/6/...ming-shift

Thank you for sharing Jeremy. Inspiring read for the spirit Angel