Bring4th

Full Version: Ancient cravings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to share some cravings I found insightful.

[Image: Sacred-Tree-Pine-Cone-Fertilization-Anun...tamia.jpeg]

[Image: 093fb1a498dbb01c7c7b91a5eb219389--ancien...nt-art.jpg]
This video may satisfy the cravings.

Funny enough, I imaged those as baskets, fruits of our labor and a clock which strikes the hour.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal

Quote:Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. They are cultural in nature. In the culture to which these images were given the serpent was the symbol of wisdom. Indeed, to the general user of these images perhaps the most accurate connotation of this portion of the concept complexes might be the realization that the serpent is that which is powerful magically. In the positive sense this means that the serpent will appear at the indigo-ray site upon the body of the image figures. When a negative connotation is intended one may find the serpent at the solar plexus center.

I appreciate the different prespective, thank you very much.