Bring4th

Full Version: Here's a wacky thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What if disabilities in us are related to what Jesus tried to do with taking on the sins of man?
I'm not sure, because the Bible says "no man can die for another man's sins". Just Google it.
My apologies for being unclear and goofy.

The intention of my statement was to imply that maybe Carla and others with severe disabilities agreed to 'take on' those physical challenges to help humans by sparing them the burden of dealing with physical/mental challenges.
I find that the christian religion crystallizes belief in such a way that the incarnation becomes: "Well, here's my best guess..." They serve and serve, but the shadow is never expressed. Eventually the shadow short-circuits, they suffer a traumatic event of some kind and they end up in a true-er situation. Otherwise, they get cancer and die, and then early on in their next life experience the body injury of some type again putting them in a place to receive their positive karma.
Could be past life karma or trauma.

Could be sensitvity to earth society. It is a very rough society here for beings who are used to harmonious densities.

Could be due to the result of unhealthy genes in the family, or the mothers choices while pregnant.

Could be injury.

Could just be random chance.

It would definitely be an intense, lifelong catalyst.
Could also be pre-incarnational plan. Referring to FDR's life example in Ra material gives some insight.
Know Thyself,

Know it for your Self,

Experience it For Yourself,

You already Are