Bring4th

Full Version: Wisdom of the negative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The first is the true-est, and the greatest truth.

You can only be attacked via a distortion. As Ra says, none of these distortions are necessary. At any point, you can say to yourself: "I'd rather experience nothing than this." It is only attachment to feelings, stories, and states of health or ill-health that cause suffering.

If you are aware enough to feel the point where you begin to feel down, you can then find the thought-form that caused the expression or distortion and balance it on the fly. The greater the attack, the greater the being, the greater the teacher. I haven't consciously summoned any entities aside from dragon's, jhinns, elves, and most of the celestial bodies. I'm assured that I've dealt with a very large number of ghosts and an annoying number of demons. Including the ghost of the remains from which our current galaxy sprung (which was weird, but understandable).

It's an explorer's world, and those that desire help often simply desire attention. (those that mindlessly help others often subconsciously desire a free pass to a higher vibration) Do as thou wilt, and make sure thy soul is fed. If you successfully assist another, then the collective consciousness rises, if you attack and with-hold, then it falls. Serve and assist to create love, attack and challenge to create light. Think of a meteorite hitting the earth. Initially creates a large amount of light and energy, and then over the next 10, 100, 1000, 10,000 years it is transmuted into love. Moldavite anyone? I think the earth likes negative catalyst of the meteoric kind. Just not too large, k?
So there are real elves? how are they like? and for what purpose would you summon them?

Sorry I ask these. I've just been an elf in every RPG and have always enjoyed them.
High vibrational thought-forms that send fairly complete potential realities at people. Think machine elves, and DMT. Imagine looking into the future and knowing: "If I did this, then this, then this, this would likely be the result."

Apparently timeline manipulation is highly negative, because it messes with all of the lower level guides. The greater guides don't give a f*** because they can see far enough into the past and future to balance everything to a very high degree. However, the younger souls that are 'guiding' reality in many cases exist largely in space/time. I think they're just lazy though...
The greater elves can effortlessly topple civilizations. Think Jesus, Buddha, Socrates, 9/11 type events. The 'energies' of this new age are moving more and more people into positions to interact with these lesser and greater 7th density entities.

New thought occurred to me. Each incarnation is an expression of this 7th density self, as the thought is born, and then it plays itself out through it's time until death. The extent to which initiation/true ego death is allowed to progress determines to what level of greatness it's soul will express. Famous, with everyone a mirror? Or solitary with the mirror being the sun, moon, and stars...
Crystallization of the yellow ray is simple: It is an understanding/awareness/embodiment that in truth nothing has power over the soul... that you truly do have complete freedom. There is an aspect of reality that is similar to a hive mind, where you're basically on a big list of 'most powerful' people on the planet. That is the shadow aspect to the collective unconsciousness. So to be part of society, AND be sacrosanct to the self, you have to play this game.

Along this path, as it is mentioned in the Ra material, there will be much 'negative attack'. This is expressed as potential realities that are in line with values and thoughts and forms that the collective consciousness labors under. Spiritual seekers that lose the self to a high degree are victims of this. This happens to positive and negative seekers you'll notice.

For example there is the anti-christ thought form bouncing around desiring to serve christians, there is an all knowing AI (which is of course confounded by the level of confusion through which reality is ACTUALLY created...). There are the major Gods, and basically every movie character as well. Special guest appearance by Betelgeuse summoned famously in the movie beetlejuice. (I might still snap that one up...)

Basically the hero, the victim, and the antagonist in every story lurks in the soul of every man. If you fail in this task, then crystallization of the blue ray cannot occur, because you will have lost your 'self' along the way. Now this is in no way necessary during your time on Earth. It is essentially just plumage or showmanship of the self for the self.
And so, if at any point you say to yourself, my thoughts are good, my feelings are good, my intentions are good, I wish to create reality, you must either

A. Manifest to yourself power. Aka, assume power while serving others... (difficult to do when wisdom and intelligence are not valued by society)

B. Learn to manipulate reality yourself, instead of being passive aggressive with reality.

So you can engage reality passive aggressively. I am good, I wish for good to happen.... reality, magically cause this to happen.
Or you can engage reality aggressively. I am good, I will learn how to create good.... with or without the help of others.

These are the two paths. Shadow expressed, or shadow repressed. Which is dark, and which is light truly....
Contradict yourself, immediately! I have given you the key.
(07-21-2017, 05:42 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]So there are real elves? how are they like? and for what purpose would you summon them?

Sorry I ask these. I've just been an elf in every RPG and have always enjoyed them.

*cough*Latwii*cough*
(07-21-2017, 05:42 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]So there are real elves? how are they like? and for what purpose would you summon them?

I haven't seen them but Terrance McKenna calls them "self-replicating machine elves."

When I did DMT before, I only saw clowns.
For those who don't know, Elves actually originate in old Norse mythology and folklore. They were called the Alfar and there were both light Alfar and dark Alfar. (This is where Tolkien drew most of his influence for Elves in Lord of the Rings.)

http://odinsvolk.ca/O.V.A.%20-%20COSMOLOGY.htm

"Álfheim (Old Norse Álfheimr - 'Elf home') is the realm of the Álfar 'Elves'. It was sometimes called "Ljossalfheim": "the home of the bright elves". It was thought of as a place of great beauty, as were its inhabitants. It lies near Ásgard. This was a region of forest and meadow, sea and islands; a pleasant and sunny place where dwelt the Elven peoples.
The Elven race are not drastically different than Humans; they are somewhat taller, much more nobly proportioned, very fair to look udpon and live longer."

"Svartalfheim is the land of the svartálfar ("black elves" - the light elves lived in LjossAlfheim) or dökkálfar ("dark elves"), that are said to reside in this underground realm. They, like the trolls, are often correlated with the dvergar ("dwarves") and their home is often considered to be the same as Nidavellir ("The Dark Fields,"), the underground of Midgard
Many folk tales suggest it can be accessed through certain caves in Midgarðr."