Bring4th

Full Version: Unity and Separation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think we are all abundantly familiar with these two concepts. They are laced all throughout the Ra Material, New Age philosophy and this forum. They also exist in many ancient philosophies in various forms. I think that many of us who come here seeking knowledge do so because we are trying to understand this seeming duality. The very crux of the Ra Material itself is this fundamental conundrum of unity in which there appears to be separation. The great message of the Law of One is that there is no real separation, it is illusory, and the only thing that is real is unity. This is because unity is infinity, which by its definition must be One, whole, else it lacks itself. In a manner we can maybe consider that there is a correlation between separation/finity and unity/infinity. They are simultaneous, they are One. Another great paradox.

The existence and grasping of the One, the Infinite is actually incredibly simple. It is the highest point, and the loftiest spiritual concept and teaching, and it is also the most simple, fundamental and easy to use. All of the many sciences pertaining to the creative activity stemming from Infinity are all part of separation. In unity, there is only Infinity. There is nothing else.

This is the most basic teaching. End it there, where it begins. Infinity is Unity, they are One. That is all.

Everything else is separation. Any other thought, any other conception, is separation. All other definitions in any form are separation. Make in yourself a bastion for the One Thought. The One Thought is the Law of One. Infinity is Unity. Keep this thought pure and untainted by any other idea. Do not allow any other idea to affect this idea or change it. Make it eternal, full, complete and immutable. I have given you the key.

The door is before you, in the realms of separation. Everything you see is a doorway. Everything you see is a window. Everything you see is a gateway to another realm of separation. An infinite, endless hall of mirror and crystal which reflects only one thing - Infinity, which we know is Unity. You too are part of this hall. You are mirrors and crystals, but then, you know, you too are Infinity.

Yet, knowing that the Law of One is so easy to grasp and nothing more need be done than to cherish this thought, what else is there to do? Where does this key fit? It seems to unlock every door before you and yet you only seem to encounter more separation, more realms. Ever more blissful, glamourous and magical, but still it is the same. No matter the vision you see, it is still a vision. No matter the knowledge, it is still a separation of the Infinite Mind. Why? Why, why, why, do we continue to seek in separation for something which is apparently SO simply there? So simple a matter that it can be admitted in silence?

In all of your wandering through separation, what have you seen? What have you really learned? Why are you concerned with learning at all? Why do you have any concerns? Is it not that there is something that seems to be off? Something missing? It may be missing someone, or a place, or a feeling. If you are infinite, how can you be missing anything? Shouldn't the Infinity that you are always feel 'full'? What is it that makes us feel full as people? Some would say it is different for everything, for everyone, that fulfillment is a personal matter. Yet, if you look closely, the same impulse is at the root of all inspiration.

Love is the part of Infinity that experiences separation. Love is also the part of Infinity that reveals the Unity in separation. Love is the Prism through which the Infinite Light of the One is divided in to all the many spectrum of colour. This One being the Infinity that is Unity. The Prism is a Great Mystery for it is in some way both part of the Infinite and part of the Finite. It is the Fulcrum of Consciousness whereby perception is sustained.

You are a Creator. You may not know how you create, but you do it every day, all the time. In fact you are creating time and space. I am speaking to you that is Infinity.

You are a Creation. You do not know how you were created, but you are created every day, all the time. In fact you are created in time and space. I am speaking to you that is Finity.

Every being has desire. Every being creates and is created according to these desires. These desires arrange themselves in to self-fulfilling orders. There is infinite time and space allowed for things to be executed and infinite pathways through which manifestation can take place.

Desires begin in that which is Infinite with Love. Love is the first desire. Love is the expression of desire within Infinity and is the Mother/Father of Finity. These have been represented as masculine and feminine principles for eons. These have been called God and Goddess on this planet.

Each of us is both child and parent. You are parent to all you create. You are child to the Creator, whom you are. Thus you are your own parent and your own child. You are your caretaker and your incumbent. Your muse and your music.

Have we gone around enough bends of the Labyrinth of Finity yet?

THIS IS ALL SEPARATION.

There is only One Unity. That is Infinity.

Cherish this thought and know what I teach you, for it is what I have learned.

I have shown you the door. Blessings, in peace.
Can we know God or Creator while still in separation? If we include up to mid 6D where you find Unity?
(07-21-2017, 02:21 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can we know God or Creator while still in separation? If we include up to mid 6D where you find Unity?

Yes, and it is unecessary to include up to mid 6D for that.
(07-21-2017, 02:10 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Have we gone around enough bends of the Labyrinth of Finity yet?

To me separation isn't a mean but an end, and so it is what is desired.

To be done with finity is to make infinity void, yet this will never be so for infinity is and holds in unity. There is no unity beyond separation, for separation itself is in unity and without separation unity is naught.

Interestingly enough, unity and separation was quite present in my discussions with a friend during the last days. O unity, seeketh thee to be seen by thine own self?
(07-21-2017, 02:41 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2017, 02:10 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Have we gone around enough bends of the Labyrinth of Finity yet?

To me separation isn't a mean but an end, and so it is what is desired.

To be done with finity is to make infinity void, yet this will never be so for infinity is and holds in unity. There is no unity beyond separation, for separation itself is in unity and without separation unity is naught.

Interestingly enough, unity and separation was quite present in my discussions with a friend during the last days. O unity, seeketh thee to be seen by thine own self?

Lo and behold, the Creator and the Creation. Without beginning or end, where shalt it go?
(07-21-2017, 02:21 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can we know God or Creator while still in separation? If we include up to mid 6D where you find Unity?

You already know the Creator since you are aware of it. Knowledge of the Creator is simple because it is knowledge of Unity. There is only a brief span when under the veil where this knowledge becomes unknown. Otherwise it is innate to all beings.
It is interesting how many miles we can go about unity. It seems like this impossible thing to grasp. One minute it feels clear as crystal, the other we are blinded by seperation again. It seems to me that we all tend to generalize or being very vague when we get into this subject because the words indeed can hardly explain it. Although I think it is possible to explain the process we go through in reaching unity.

I had a realization not long ago about unity that I feel is helpful in understanding this concept. I have been aware of unity for a while and yet it always seemed like I was very deep into seperation, like I couldn't see myself without the biggest amount of seperation possible. Meanwhile I was pondering on many concepts that were floating on the forum like judgment, honesty, anger, trust and fear because even though they are simple concepts to understand, it is very hard to get out of them. It seems most people, and many forum members struggle with them. I was basically wondering on why being aware of unity can still leave one caught in distorted perspectives between observer/object.

I think there are basically 2 major steps to understanding/feeling/experiencing unity. I think the first step would be emcracing a cosmic perspective, one where ego has no place to be, one where the macrocosm encompass all that is. We could call that focusing on oneness as opposed to unity. This could be seen as the perspective that helps undistort red/orange ray distortion because a good undertanding of this perspective means it is impossible to have a self centered perspective; the self perspective is released for the greater perspective. It takes a lot of mental work but it only goes so far, because in the end being aware of the illusion of duality doesn't make it disappear, we still have to be ourselves, deal with world, social environement and many catalysts.

Then step two would be focusing on the opposite: unity. This could be seen as focusing on the microcosm perspective because the word unity basically means there are multiple parts to unite, and so focusing on unity means focusing on that which is seperate in a way as to unite this part to the whole. It could be seen as the gateway to undistort yellow/green and even blue distortions. This can sound simple in principle, but it's actually the hardest part I think. In fact it's often the case, the simplest thoughts have the most complex and deepest content. This is the step we might consider as being integration.

My realization is that we basically create these distortions between the different parts of ourselves and others by what we associate with. Associating with something means we see this thing in ourselves, but it also means we create distance between self and everything else that we do not recognize as being part of ourselves. The distortions lie in everything we do not see ourselves into. And this leads me to the ideas I mentioned before which we all deal with at some point: judgment, honesty, anger, trust and fear. There are in fact many other qualitative words that would work but just one or two exemples should be enough to understand.

In order to integrate parts of the self, one must be honest towards the self. So my question was basically how does one get out of being judgmental or being dishonest or any distortions like that when it is recognized? My realization is as simple as to stop associating with one of the polar opposite and instead recognize that the unbalance lies not in it's polarity but in it's relationship between self/self or self/other self. For exemple, I was miserably failling to stop being judgmental as long as I believed that I was or was not judgmental. In order to integrate facets of the self, every polar aspect of the subject must be integrated. And so by integrating that the self ''does'' contain being judgmental and being not judgmental, by practicing acceptance on each of those concepts, accepting that it all just depends on the circumstances, the self then release attachment to the pole, and begin to contain the whole spectrum. It then becomes a lot easier to choose where you want to be in that spectrum, than fighting the opposite pole of the one you associate with, which actually never disappear, we all contain them. They are reference point. Duality never cease to be, we only learn how to unite our dual facets inside.

A good exemple might be someone with obesity problem. I think if one entertain a relationship with the self thinking that one is fat, ugly or any negatively charged word, then association is created, and distance towards something else is also created. It then becomes impossible to integrate something else as long as self is thinking that it belongs to the negative pole. The integration would then occur when one realizes that the unbalance doesn't lie in being charged negatively like being ugly but in having a relationship with the self that is unbalanced towards absorbing more energy towards the self than is being dissipated outside of the self. If the association with the negative connotation is disengaged, then it becomes possible to open oneself to other potential facets of self. I believe that is what most people who experience intense transformation experience. It could be understood as a way to release unconscious control over emotional facets of the self. It is the reason many spiritual practice leads towards reaching some kind of emptiness in meditation. When one's mind is empty, free of attachment to any emotional duality, the self has infinite potential to choose how to be the best version of themselves.

And so I think that this same principle can be applied to honesty. Being honest can begin when one cease to associate with being honest or being dishonest and begin to integrate the many circumstances that can lead one to being honest or dishonest. When acknowledged, it is possible to choose freely. Same thing for being judgmental. It almost seem like the more one ''thinks'' about not being judgmental, that the universe will bring more catalyst to test it, and so it is easy to lose sight of it in the process and not even see how that leads one to even more judgment, because then the mind is judging the judgment itself. What a spiraling maze to get out of. What is to be seen is not that one is judgmental, but rather that the self is either unbalanced towards judging the self or judging other self. The only solution is then to stop any belief about being judgmental or not judgmental, and simply acknowledge that the self contains both polar opposite of any qualitative thought and that every qualitative thought contains a spectrum with dualistic poles. Once integrated, it is possible to choose where to be.

I believe that is what Ra wanted to point at by advising to balance each thought with it's polar opposite. It is a good advise, but it was never explained in much details. The point being not only to think about the opposite, but integrate it as part of the self with it's whole in-between spectrum with it. I think once that is daily practice, yellow distortions start to fall away. Boundaries of the language begin to be seen clearly. It's many dualistic qualities begin to reveal themselves. The heart open itself on it's own. Self starts to perceive itself as unified rather than seperated, and the reflection of otherselves become less and less distorted. One can then attempt to reach the blue ray with a strong sense of unity.

If I had to resume that in as few words as possible, I would say: In order to integrate unity inside of you, and integrate yourself to the whole, learn to see yourself in others, every others, and learn to see others in yourself.