Bring4th

Full Version: Did anyone else know they were reliving their life before awakening?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 months before I found out about LOO, I knew I was re-experiencing my life. I would think I did something wrong and had to relive it until I got it right.
Yes, I have had this

When I do something inharmonious, it comes back around very fast, and nowadays I know what's going on. My life used to be an endless cycle of disharmony, rejecting the catalyst offered, unnatural depression, and intensifying of the catalyst. Now it's better because I recognize I must accept it now or it will come back more intense

Still is hard though
Yes, it happens in my dreams. Much of the time it is my shadow self that shows that part of me, in a terrifying way.
I don't remember my spiritual lessons or that I am infinite when I am dreaming.

Even the ones that are not scary, they are still a bit uncomfortable because I have to do some work that I have no knowledge of how to do it.
(07-23-2017, 04:25 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I have had this

When I do something inharmonious, it comes back around very fast, and nowadays I know what's going on. My life used to be an endless cycle of disharmony, rejecting the catalyst offered, unnatural depression, and intensifying of the catalyst. Now it's better because I recognize I must accept it now or it will come back more intense

Still is hard though

Just thought forms that you've grown attached to. Act this way, cause this kind of impact, be this way do this thing. When you act contrary to those thought forms your whole reality attacks you for it, because it is those thought forms, and not you that create your reality.

To actually independently create your reality (the best way to learn), you have to let go of all thoughts of being this or that. Good or evil. Abrasive or kind.

Once you do this, you have choice. You can negatively impact people, positively impact people, or impact people in a balanced fashion or honestly.
Very nicely said gentle. To realize true full self, all lines of separation must be integrated, understood and naturally cause learning. We are Infinite Intelligence, to me intelligence denotes learning. However more on point with what you speak, is that distortion, in one light, can be seen as a tool of intelligence, and justly an extension of sorts comparable to the body and it being an extension of the mind. Archetypical Thought Forms in my opinion, are always changing and modifieng, kind of like memes, and precariously enough for the exact same reason. The pure exploration of and expounding result of Intelligence and it's bias of the experienced/experiencing. In mass averages.