Bring4th

Full Version: Knowing your true self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious, has anyone here become aware of their true self?

Did that realization make you cry tears of joy, or were there no tears, just joy?

I've been watching spiritual videos and reading books that say we already have the Ultimate State of Consciousness.

I haven't been there. I can imagine it must be quite transcendent.

What is it like to rest in that awareness and have experienced at close to Infinity as you possibly could?

To where you live by faith that the Universe supports you? To where you become groundless and infinite yourself. Or at least realize that in full.

I imagine it's humbling. What does it take to reach that state?

Maybe not actually opening to intelligent infinity, but a few steps below that you probably have your true self.

And is your true self a state of pure beingness? Pure awareness?

Do you become fully aware of your true self when you reach nirvana, and transcend suffering?
(07-23-2017, 07:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious, has anyone here become aware of their true self?

Did that realization make you cry tears of joy, or were there no tears, just joy?

I did get there and I wouldn't say I necessarily felt joy as it felt a natural state to be in. It felt like having found yourself, like knowing what it is to be truly aware of yourself and your reality, and that is what existence is.

(07-23-2017, 07:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've been watching spiritual videos and reading books that say we already have the Ultimate State of Consciousness.

I haven't been there. I can imagine it must be quite transcendent.

What is it like to rest in that awareness and have experienced at close to Infinity as you possibly could?

To where you live by faith that the Universe supports you? To where you become groundless and infinite yourself. Or at least realize that in full.

I imagine it's humbling. What does it take to reach that state?

In my experience there are sort of initiations, that you can't necessarily trigger yourself, and which can have quite a lot of time in-between. They seem to relate much to your veil.

(07-23-2017, 07:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe not actually opening to intelligent infinity, but a few steps below that you probably have your true self.

Indeed. There is a layer of yourself, that as a spark, knows itself to be infinite.
I've been watching a lot of Eckhart Tolle. His segments of speech are mathematically and visually perfect when I visualize them with my eyes closed. With him, I'm not so much listening to the words as to analyzing the source from which he speaks. Even his stutters are centered and divinely placed.

After listening and watching to a lot of his talks, I'm seeing more and more silence, but it is not sustained. And I also do not think I have experienced THE silence. Just more of what I know of as silence. My awareness surrounds more of what I do and think.
I think the closest approximation of our true selves is revealed in the fourth chkra or density, the heart! (At least below the level of intelligent infinity.) The heart is at the center of our being. Knowing and living love unconditional I think is revealing our true nature, as it is a reflection of the Infinite One. Whose Love can create and destroy universes.

Who am I? I believe this is a question that we continue to ask ourselves throughout the densities. We are infinite and eternal beings. What does that mean? What is infinity? Its mind boggling!!

These questions are not easy to answer. And, These are questions worth asking and seeking.

Who am I? It's beautiful and glorious; the Great Mystery of beingness.
Your true self is the medium through which your attention moves. It's a kind of 'space', not space as in out here in 3D, but the space of mind, the space of awareness. It has very few qualities that you could call it a 'self' really, hence 'no self' in Buddhism, it's simply bare awareness, perfectly equanimous and accepting of everything that happens within it. It's real love because whatever arises in the space of awareness is allowed by awareness to be there, regardless of what your conditioned self thinks about it.
The movement is with everything. The dance is You, and this sense the genesis of before you and forever, and always is.

You feel that you are, and that power is a propulsion of total form.

You realize you are the perfection in form.

And your silence permeates All, and Allows all to be created.

Out of this permeation, all expressions of infinity are revealed in their total beauty.

It is simply, an alignment.

In duality, it appears that this sense of the one creationary force that is observed and loved so dearly from the heart of your total self, has an opposing force.

The One creation becomes Two poles vibrating and potentiating each other. It is a deeper, more creative perspective shift from the original dimensional perspective of the One. Lets say its like adding a mirror that reflects an image of imperfection back to that one sensing total perfection. This causes the higher self to look deeper and deeper, into no ending, into the microcosmic refection of itself.

And so the closest pointing I can give you is this feeling is a state of flow. The least resistance to what happens and what arises.

It does not need to be total magnificent forever realization in perfect silence.

You would just be going with everything that arises, like the opposing forces are not opposed. And this is the state that YOU are resting in.

You go with everything.

You have always been there.
That reminds me of a monk that had died.
In the afterlife he was tortured with a spinning wheel grinding into his head.
He knew this would go on for the next 1000 years.
He then said "let me take the next 3 turns so that no one else has to bear this torment."
Immediately the wheel contraption broke, and he was free.

That's a story of humility I believe. I hope I'm retelling it correctly.
But once something is known I think that you can't get out of karma that easily.
You'd have to forgive in new ways. That's the way the Logos works I think.
I felt/feel great joy but great sadness...the sadness was/is likely due to a lack of full understanding, but I felt/feel this absolute concern for the well-being of others. The security is total in unity, so I know everything is alright and that they will be alright as they travel through eternity....but still.... the fact that others don't know and can't see the divinity fills me with this great sympathy and sadness.

In as humble a way as possible, I feel my mind is operating at a much higher vibration and frequency than those I come in touch with. I feel people's minds are filled with such trivial, second-rate thoughts with no way to stop the madness. I feel the media and most technology fuels this fire and further distorts their confusion. I feel somewhat helpless to help the helpless, and this upsets me.

Nevertheless.... The Infinite Light of the Creator heals all wounds and allows me to go on.
I feel just tired.

Even my dreams are hard to rest. Last night I dreamed of a fox getting electrocuted on a high voltage power line.

And I'm overweight, and feel just drained going to the store to get food.

And I get more than enough sleep.

I trust that after this life I'll be closer to knowing my true self than during it.