Bring4th

Full Version: Bad vision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I was a kid I used to walk around with my mouth open and just observe the world, no sense of the cruel world to come. The past years of my life (I'm 20) my mind has gotten the better of me and made me self conscious. It doesn't help that society implanted my brain to feel ashamed for who I was. These past years if I would of just taken my contacts out and been blind to the distortions our sight enhances, I wouldn't of cried over nothing. If some of you have trouble escaping your thoughts I would consider living in the reality that you chose for your self. If we use our sight less we will become more in tune with our other senses, feeling and listening etc. If it's for a day or only if it's for an hour, it will help.
I used to meditate in pitch black darkness for this reason and it was always enjoyable. I especially like to do so taking a nice long bath. It's like being in the comfort of the womb again, before the harshness of the world.
I don't wear my glasses for this reason
(07-23-2017, 11:34 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I used to meditate in pitch black darkness for this reason and it was always enjoyable. I especially like to do so taking a nice long bath. It's like being in the comfort of the womb again, before the harshness of the world.

I'm somewhat reminded of this query.

Quote:65.20 Questioner: I don’t know if this question is related to what I am trying to get at or not, but I’ll ask it and see. You mentioned in speaking of the pyramids that the resonating chamber was used so that the adept could meet the self. Would you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. One meets the self in the center or deeps of the being. The so-called resonating chamber may be likened unto the symbology of the burial and resurrection of the body wherein the entity dies to self and through this confrontation of apparent loss and realization of essential gain, is transmuted into a new and risen being.
(07-24-2017, 02:50 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2017, 11:34 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I used to meditate in pitch black darkness for this reason and it was always enjoyable. I especially like to do so taking a nice long bath. It's like being in the comfort of the womb again, before the harshness of the world.

I'm somewhat reminded of this query.

Quote:65.20 Questioner: I don’t know if this question is related to what I am trying to get at or not, but I’ll ask it and see. You mentioned in speaking of the pyramids that the resonating chamber was used so that the adept could meet the self. Would you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. One meets the self in the center or deeps of the being. The so-called resonating chamber may be likened unto the symbology of the burial and resurrection of the body wherein the entity dies to self and through this confrontation of apparent loss and realization of essential gain, is transmuted into a new and risen being.

When I was younger I really liked to dig holes and be in them. The process of death and rebirth is one I have used many times in my life. Very apt perception.