Bring4th

Full Version: Quantum Magic - The Divine Vacuum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm interested in a bit of quantum mechanics, such as quantum field theory and its interpretations, and I had a really, really, awesome revelation the other day...

There is a theory often called Vacuum Genesis, which asserts that the Universe is the result of a vacuum fluctuation and arose as a single particle out of an absolute vacuum. How could absolute nothingness contain particles?

This initially sounds like nonsense... but it's actually saying the EXACT same thing as all spiritual teachings, including the Ra material.

The only difference is what quantum physics refers to as a vacuum is not actually nothingness, but a space void of any particles or "centers". The vacuum still has underlying fields and rhythms moving through it, it's just that the vacuum is in a state of absolute purity and equilibrium.

The vacuum/plenum is truly the source of everything. It is luminferous aether. Everything precipitates from and returns to the vacuum/aether. It appears as nothingness, but is a plenum of pure being. I would further say the universe exists in a false vacuum, and infinity is the true vacuum...but that's for another day.

In a more poetic sense, I would equate the vacuum to the Ocean of Infinity... The underlying rhythms of the vacuum to the Living Waters of Infinity.... and the "particle" which precipitates out of the dark void as the Creator's decree.... LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!
Does the vacuum still contain a Field? Like an infinite Field that all particles manifest out of?

It may be a Field of Consciousness.
(07-25-2017, 10:24 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does the vacuum still contain a Field? Like an infinite Field that all particles manifest out of?

It may be a Field of Consciousness.

Yes. The particles come from or "precipitate" out of the field. They refer to it as a vacuum fluctuation.

But if the vacuum contains a Field and everything comes from the vacuum of nothingness...then surely the vacuum is not quite "nothing", but the Source of everything. It's full of potential. It's the infinite consciousness, unpotentiated... The equivalent of the octave density.

It is also said vacuum energy is an underlying background energy that exists in space throughout the entire Universe.
But how to harness the vacuum? I would really love to get into this area of practically utilising vacuum energy as part of the this physics degree I'm doing, but it's not really taught or understood at universities. It's all standard model theory, and quite incomplete. I think of ultilising the vacuum as the technological equivalent of being able to utilise Intelligent Infinity. It would be a great service to the world to implement this technology in order that this planet might become an abundant paradise.
(07-26-2017, 01:06 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]But how to harness the vacuum? I would really love to get into this area of practically utilising vacuum energy as part of the this physics degree I'm doing, but it's not really taught or understood at universities. It's all standard model theory, and quite incomplete. I think of ultilising the vacuum as the technological equivalent of being able to utilise Intelligent Infinity. It would be a great service to the world to implement this technology in order that this planet might become an abundant paradise.

This "technology" is ourselves! I take what Henosis is saying to be Intelligent Infinity. How do we harness such? That's the use of Intelligent Energy, which is brought through the indigo ray chakra from the gateway. The potentials are infinite. Humans have learned to use intelligent energy in the past as a society, i.e Atlantis, and then they destroyed themselves because of their ignorant and unbalanced, impure misuse / destructive use of power. The Atlanteans, like us now, were confused in regards to orientation or polarity. Some wanted to use this knowledge for service to others, others saw the potentials for destruction and power. As has been the case over and over again on this planet and with this group of souls, their technological advances were perverted and reserved for service to self.

I think that these physics will be better understood in fourth density and more appropriately ustilized. (If we are thinking in terms of the societal complex. We can do the work of the adept ourselves anytime, only awaiting our will or desire to do so.) Are you familiar with the physics of Dewey B Larson? He was mentioned in the Law of One. He was a wanderer and the work he did is more for 4D humanity than the present population (the present population rejects or ignores his work). But I personally think physics and scientists would be helped out tremendously by working with his physics, which include 3 dimensions of space and 3 dimensions of time, rather than the current model of 4 dimensions, 3 of space, 1 of time.
(07-26-2017, 09:14 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ][quote='MangusKhan' pid='230680' dateline='1501045593']
Are you familiar with the physics of Dewey B Larson? He was mentioned in the Law of One. He was a wanderer and the work he did is more for 4D humanity than the present population (the present population rejects or ignores his work). But I personally think physics and scientists would be helped out tremendously by working with his physics, which include 3 dimensions of space and 3 dimensions of time, rather than the current model of 4 dimensions, 3 of space, 1 of time.

Man, I completely forgot about that book (D.B.L's Universe of Motion). I downloaded the pdf a long time ago, but it got lost among my other pdfs. Thank you for reminding me of this.