Bring4th

Full Version: Multiple Multi-dimention-related questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thank you for your time in reading these questions, and perhaps even replying something.

Love to you brothers and sisters. You have helped me very much to date already.

Here:

A/
I am willing to know more examples of love, wisdom, love/wisdom balance. This forum is a fine place for asking this.
The Confederation regards Jesus as an example of love, Buddha as an example of wisdom, Lao Tzu and Gandhi as examples of love and wisdom balanced. Who else can you think of, I am interested in your ideas which I will profoundly consider.

B/
-Do you have ideas on what kind of experience, spiritual growth can result in meeting members of The Confederation. They say:
We must serve you to the best of our ability. This will include meeting with you when this will result in what you desire. What you desire is that you grow in a spiritual sense, so that you may better serve your fellow man, fulfilling your desire, his desire, and the desire of The Creator. When our meeting with you will increase your spiritual growth and therefore meet your desire, we will desire to meet with you. I hope that I have made this point more clear.

C/
Is it common, in third-density, that someone who after being involved in many STS activities and who polarized almost totaly STS turns almost totaly STO once the one discovers The Truth, or realizes the unity and love of all things, of the whole creation, The Creator etc?
Quote:The Confederation regards Jesus as an example of love, Buddha as an example of wisdom, Lao Tzu and Gandhi as examples of love and wisdom balanced. Who else can you think of, I am interested in your ideas which I will profoundly consider.

are these conclusions from Ra material, or other sources ?

Quote:-Do you have ideas on what kind of experience, spiritual growth can result in meeting members of The Confederation. They say:
We must serve you to the best of our ability. This will include meeting with you when this will result in what you desire. What you desire is that you grow in a spiritual sense, so that you may better serve your fellow man, fulfilling your desire, his desire, and the desire of The Creator. When our meeting with you will increase your spiritual growth and therefore meet your desire, we will desire to meet with you. I hope that I have made this point more clear.

who says this ?

in any case, 'meeting' any entity is not necessary. it seems, time/space, the astral portion of life is more active than the physical. listening to one's inner calling and acting according to that calling and will, would attract the most suitable teach/learner entities. there are no prerequisites - entities need not be incarnate in any level. soul to soul communication.

Quote:Is it common, in third-density, that someone who after being involved in many STS activities and who polarized almost totaly STS turns almost totaly STO once the one discovers The Truth, or realizes the unity and love of all things, of the whole creation, The Creator etc?

doubtful for a newly 3d negative, or 4d negative. though we have been told in Ra material that polarity switches happen.

that should be more probable for an early 6d or late 5d negative entity, or any potential positive entity of similar level that switched to negative polarity for any reason.
(08-10-2010, 10:43 PM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]B/
-Do you have ideas on what kind of experience, spiritual growth can result in meeting members of The Confederation. They say:

When they say they will meet with us, they mean in the metaphysical sense, and yes they do, any time one asks them to do so. I quite often have their help, and they do provide it instantaneously at times, other times in meditation or in working with the higher self/ totality to provide the desire or understanding in dreams. Personal point to note is that because I had a strong will and desire to meet the Buddha personally, and asked, I was during meditation moved through time/space to where Buddha may currently reside and was met by him.
(08-10-2010, 10:43 PM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]A/
I am willing to know more examples of love, wisdom, love/wisdom balance. This forum is a fine place for asking this.
The Confederation regards Jesus as an example of love, Buddha as an example of wisdom, Lao Tzu and Gandhi as examples of love and wisdom balanced. Who else can you think of, I am interested in your ideas which I will profoundly consider.

In the Ra material there are discussions of Albert Schweitzer's and Carla Rueckert's energy center patterns.

Schweitzer:
Quote:34.10 ...This entity spent much green ray energy both as a healer and as a lover of your instrument known as the organ. This entity’s yellow ray was bright and crystallized by the efforts needed to procure the funds to promulgate its efforts. However, the green and blue rays were of a toweringly brilliant nature as well. The higher levels, as you may call them, being activated, the lower, as you may call them, energy points remaining in a balance, being quite, quite bright.

Carla:
Quote:38.5 Questioner: Could you tell me how each of the rays, red through violet, would appear in a perfectly balanced and undistorted entity?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot tell you this for each balance is perfect and each unique. We do not mean to be obscure.

Let us offer an example. In a particular entity, let us use as an example a Wanderer; the rays may be viewed as extremely even, red, orange, yellow. The green ray is extremely bright. This is, shall we say, balanced by a dimmer indigo. Between these two the point of balance resides, the blue ray of the communicator sparkling in strength above the ordinary. In the violet ray we see this unique spectrograph, if you will, and at the same time the pure violet surrounding the whole; this in turn, surrounded by that which mixes the red and violet ray, indicating the integration of mind, body, and spirit; this surrounded in turn by the vibratory pattern of this entity’s true density.

This description may be seen to be both unbalanced and in perfect balance. The latter understanding is extremely helpful in dealing with other-selves. The ability to feel blockages is useful only to the healer. There is not properly a tiny fraction of judgment when viewing a balance in colors. Of course when we see many of the energy plexi weakened and blocked, we may understand that an entity has not yet grasped the baton and begun the race. However, the potentials are always there. All the rays fully balanced are there in waiting to be activated.

Perhaps another way to address your query is this: In the fully potentiated entity the rays mount one upon the other with equal vibratory brilliance and scintillating sheen until the surrounding color is white. This is what you may call potentiated balance in third-density.

(08-10-2010, 10:43 PM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]B/

You can meet your guides and teachers in your dreams each night. It's not necessary to meet the Confederation in any other way, although I'm sure that can be arranged for you if you desire it and it's appropriate.

(08-10-2010, 10:43 PM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]C/
Is it common, in third-density, that someone who after being involved in many STS activities and who polarized almost totaly STS turns almost totaly STO once the one discovers The Truth, or realizes the unity and love of all things, of the whole creation, The Creator etc?

I'm not sure how common it is, but Ra says it's quite easy to do (as is switching from STO to STS).

Quote:19.17 Questioner: I assume that an entity on either path can decide to change paths at any time and possibly retrace steps, the path changing being more difficult the farther along the path the change is made. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern.
Welcome to the forum, Intermediary! I'm glad to learn that you've already found the forum helpful, even before you started posting. It's clear that you have done a lot of homework on your own before bringing in your questions. I think you have some great topics for us to discuss and I look forward to our learning from each other.

A/Who else are examples of positive spiritual growth?
There may be some other examples in the material from LLR. None pop into my mind right now. There are also some specific examples of negative polarity who are called out by name.

However, I think that kind of misses the point. The point is that every one of us has opportunities in every moment to live out the meaning of the Law of One in our lives. In every moment, we can be loving, wise, and balanced. In every moment, we can fully experience an emotion, let it dissipate and become part of a harmonious continuum in our lives.

In every moment, we can see whether there is an opportunity to be of service to another; and if we do this and follow through half the time, we're ready to move forward in STS graduation or harvest.

Whether or not we do something the world would recognize as great doesn't really matter. If it's in our power to do good, we should because it fulfills the flow of light and love through our own lives. Learning from other's experiences is of course inspiring and helpful. But our own form of service may be something unique and unprecedented, and it may also be subtle and emerge over time. Therefore, we don't have to fully understand the spiritual biography of the saints in order to promote our own spiritual evolution on a day to day basis.

B/About meeting with Confederation entities.

There's a lot of material on this site about channeling. The consensus is to not pursue it unless you're with a well balanced, experienced spiritual community in person. As for physical meetings, inviting Disclosure and so on, there's a lot of channeled material from outside the site. But I suspect it's not currently admissible here as it doesn't directly relate to what Ra and Q'uo have discussed. If the rules change to be more flexible about outside channeled material, then I'll post some of the sources I've found most inspiring and helpful.

I do have to say that the best material you'll find at other sites agrees with the Law of One material: your best way to bring about Disclosure and Ascension is to live with light and love on a day to day basis, while having joy and faith in a brighter tomorrow. Beyond mentioning that shared theme, I shouldn't go farther on this part of your question because of the forum rules.

C/Will service-to-self based entities eventually have to welcome the open-hearted "green ray" energy they've denied, in order to proceed beyond the inevitable dead-end of self-centered aggrandizement? Yes, of course. Ra describes this as inevitably happening during 6th density development. Will someone who's pursued a negative path flip that switch within one human lifetime? Probably not.

I don't have the citations handy right now, but one thing this forum has really helped me understand is that some people are using this human life to explore all the ways to get themselves and others messed up through devotion to a dead-end negative path... and if that's their goal for this lifetime, our sweetness & light will tend to make us targets who get deceived, abused, chewed up and spit out, all without affecting the dark ones at all.
You replies are helpful. The quote from 19.17 answered clearly to my question. Wonderful. I write thanks to you.

B/ The quote is taken from transcripts of February 23rd, 1974

I know that even though it's rare, it happens, that people meet with them in the physical world. And I am wondering what kind of experience this can bring to the one who meets them, what kind of experience that cannot be offered/shared when the meeting occurs in dreams or the metaphysical world. That is what I meant but I have difficulties expressing verbally my question, and perhaps now you understand a little bit more what I wished to know..

A/ And I certainly would have done better if I added the following paragraphs along with my questions as I posted them:

January 16, 2006

K: Q’uo, you often comment that a major lesson for many wanderers who are incarnated right now in third density is to balance love and wisdom. You have often referred to Jehoshua, the Christ, as demonstrating the highest expression of love but perhaps not [of] wisdom. Is there any example of someone known to us in third density who has balanced love and wisdom?

We are those known to you as the principle of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my sister. You will pardon us if we spend some time working with this instrument’s breath and swallowing as she is dealing with a sinus infection at this time and we must take pains to clear her air passages at times.

(Pause)

Sorting through this instrument’s mind to see the characters on the world stage of whom she is aware, we would choose two entities about whom to speak with you this day. The first is the [one known as] Lao-Tzu. In terms of personal details, this entity is lost in the fabric of pre-history, having been a part of an ancient culture at a time when that culture was far closer to its heyday. The writings of this teacher were cryptic and brief and yet we would recommend them to one who wishes to look for the twin strains of love and wisdom appearing in a balanced manner.[2] The characteristic of such energy reflected into third density is that characteristic known as paradox or self-contradiction. You may fruitfully see those characteristics played out in this entity’s writing.

In the balance between love and wisdom, there is always the quality of paradox. The key to understanding such writings within third density is to focus on the common ground that is held by both self-contradictory ways of thinking that are the dynamics of a particular bit of writing. When you look for the commonality in such dynamics, you can begin to see the direction of thinking which is the special province of one who is working with the concept of the unifying principle undergirding both love and wisdom.

The other character whose name we would mention at this time is that of Mahatma Gandhi.[3] This entity was an entity which came into incarnation to work upon that balance between love and wisdom as a sixth-density wanderer. This entity worked substantially in his early life in areas of fairness and justice. At a later point in this entity’s life he founded a spiritual community. And in the third phase of this entity’s life he worked to ground an entire nation of diverse people in that sweet spot or common area that is indwelt both by love and wisdom.

He found ways to encourage fairness and justice while never releasing concerns for love itself. In the writings and actions of this entity also lie valuable lessons in the keys to combining love and wisdom in creative and sustainable ways.

-

September 13, 1987

It is our bias that the life of the one known as Jesus the Christ is perhaps the most artistic realization of the nature of undistorted love indwelling in the third-density illusion. It is felt by us that the teachings of the ones known as the Buddha [Siddhartha] and Lao Tsu were those teachings which might well appeal more to those entities who are attempting to learn the lessons of wisdom. It has always been the nature of consciousness that it is eager, as eager as a horse at the beginning of a race, as eager as a lover at the onset of a tryst, for more knowledge and more experience of the one infinite Creator. The wisdom teachings are most eloquent, yet there is the lack of communication caused by the one known as Siddhartha’s lack of desire to communicate faith and love to those which are to a great extent still unawakened to wisdom.

The third density is the density wherein one attempts to learn the lessons of love, therefore it is our feeling, which is only an opinion, that the wisdom teachings are perhaps not as generally useful to awakening souls, but rather are helpful at a point at which the heart has been opened to compassion, for wisdom without the grounding of compassion can be a cold and indifferent thing, and the Father of all things, though perhaps characterized as unbiased, is certainly not cold or indifferent, for the Creator dwells in all consciousness, and consciousness which is alive has a nature which is anything but indifferent, anything but cold, has a nature which grows and rejoices and spirals ever into a greater and greater sense of well-being and stability and infinite grace. The teachings of the one known as Mohammed we find as incomplete, shall we say, as those teachings of a similar nature within what is known as your Old Testament.

-

September 13, 1987

I am Q’uo, and as we spoke concerning the nature of the teachings of those great masters which have walked upon your planet, we spoke concerning the essence of that message which each offered. Each was well aware that there were those to whom the messages would ring with a tone of clarity and those to whom their messages would not resound in such harmony, for there are many upon your planet who are from origins quite different each from the other. Yours is a population which is quite divergent in both the source or origin and the nature of the path which each group travels as the third density is utilized as a class, shall we say, that studies a certain expression of consciousness.

This illusion in which you find yourselves is one in which the lessons of love and compassion are those which are of paramount importance, for they are the very fabric of your learning and your experience. However, there are many who have needs that move into realms of what may be called light or wisdom, and it is to these entities that many masters and teachers have offered their inspiration and guidance and example. We have the bias, as we mentioned, towards the teachings of the one known as Jesus, for in our estimation these are the most simplified and clarified that have been presented to the general population of your planet.

The simplicity and clarity are quite effective and necessary, in our opinion, characteristics in aiding a population which is, if we may again enter our opinion, confused, and in the degree of need as we find your population in general is, therefore we remain in the opinion that this body of teaching that has remained from the teacher known as Jesus the Christ is that which is most easily apprehended by a population which has difficulty in apprehending truths that transcend the material illusion.

-

March 13, 1988

Questioner: I have one. In the scripture, Jesus says that he is the way, the truth and the life, and that all men must come to the Father through him. Is that an absolute truth? And what about the people who follow other examples, like Buddha and Hinduism and such like that?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. That which Jesus was and is was far more than a being that moved among your peoples and lived a life in a certain fashion. All the teachings of this entity were in the form of that which you call the parable, so that those who had ears and hearts and eyes inclined in a fashion to perceive greater truths could look beyond the surface of the teaching and dig far more deeply for those treasures which awaited the hungry heart, hungry for truth and love.

That which the one known as Jesus the Christ exemplified was above all else unconditional love, a love so great that it was willing to lay down the Earthly life that others might live eternally. Thus, the pattern was given in a manner which each will approach from a unique point of beginning. Many will find the journey seems to lead in lands far distant from that spoken of by the one known as Jesus the Christ, and yet as each through experience and time moves closer and closer in its seeking towards greater and more refined expressions of that which you call truth, each will find that it moves closer to the heart of that which the one known as Jesus the Christ exemplified, the unconditional love and compassion that is the gateway through which each shall pass at some point within the evolutionary process.

Thus, though many shall travel roads that seem other than this path, there is a meeting point at which time and place all become as one.

May we speak in any further fashion, my sister?

Questioner: I’m not very familiar with your manner of speaking, and so I find that I’m still a little bit confused about your reply.

Carla: Are you saying that unconditional love is the I AM? Like the “I Am That I Am” of God’s name in the Old Testament? And that I AM is another way of saying unconditional love, is that what you’re saying? Like unconditional love is the way, the truth and the light?

I am Q’uo, and this is basically correct, my sister, for within your illusion there is the choice which each has to make in order to progress yet further. The choice is how to love, to love others without condition as has been demonstrated by the one known as Jesus the Christ, or to love in a lesser fashion. All your great religions and philosophies teach at the heart of their dogma the need to love without condition. Jesus the Christ was a perfect example of this means of loving, and thus learning that lesson which is the great lesson of your third-density illusion.

May we speak further, my sister?

Questioner: I think I have a better understanding, and I thank you for that.

I am Q’uo, and we thank you as well, my sister. Is there another query at this time?

Carla: Is this why Jesus said at one point that unless you are as little children you cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven, because little children have not yet learned distrust and they love unconditionally?

I am Q’uo, and this is correct, my sister.