Bring4th

Full Version: If you activate your green-ray too early, how do you repair the damage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello again,
you asked about my experience....
I got flashback to being inside the Great Pyramid, getting an initiation, and my body shook convulsively, it was like my physical vehicle was being upgraded sort of, rejuvenated to vibrant health (and actually some ailments vanished afterwards and I looked much younger and beautiful) – and I got lots of references to Ancient Egypt and symbolism from that time period.
I reread the books about Egypt and found new meaning in them, it was all too familiar.
As I said, I have difficulty recalling details now and wish I had written everything down at the time it occurred.
Dreams were also very vivid and colorful. Or I would be lying in semi-trance state and receiving downloads full of symbolism, planets and what not which was meaning full but I think not even then I would have been able to put it all into words…. It was like I understood intuitively.
Anywhere I went, no matter what person I encountered, everything was interesting and was part of this symbolism. People came to me and started talking and I listened.
It was very different from “normal everyday consciousness”. It was loving and bright and wonderful. I had no fear at all during that time, I felt I was God.
And then hubris started kicking in and then it all went away, slowly slowly… and I was back to normal.
(08-22-2017, 09:42 AM)JayCee Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again,
you asked about my experience....
I got flashback to being inside the Great Pyramid, getting an initiation, and my body shook convulsively, it was like my physical vehicle was being upgraded sort of, rejuvenated to vibrant health (and actually some ailments vanished afterwards and I looked much younger and beautiful)  – and I got lots of references to Ancient Egypt and symbolism from that time period.
I reread the books about Egypt and found new meaning in them, it was all too familiar.
As I said, I have difficulty recalling details now and wish I had written everything down at the time it occurred.
Dreams were also very vivid and colorful. Or I would be lying in semi-trance state and receiving downloads full of symbolism, planets and what not which was meaning full but I think not even then I would have been able to put it all into words…. It was like I understood intuitively.
Anywhere I went, no matter what person I encountered, everything was interesting and was part of this symbolism. People came to me and started talking and I listened.
It was very different from “normal everyday consciousness”. It was loving and bright and wonderful. I had no fear at all during that time, I felt I was God.
And then hubris started kicking in and then it all went away, slowly slowly… and I was back to normal.

Wow that is really cool Smile The Egypt thing especially and the initiation - wonderful!
I had a massive over-fascination with Egypt and Greece as a child and it was always on my list of places to go as an adult until the past maybe 6 years where that has wore off for some reason. I also got "healed" from one of my first experiences and wanted to share the secret with everyone except I couldn't "tap back in".

When you were getting the downloads related to symbolism, do you mean like sacred geometry like symbolism or like hieroglyphs or something else? (like the flashback was symbolism from that time-period, but when you got the downloads, were they the same - like from that time-period also? and when you met people, how does that fit into the symbolism.. they'd mention it or something.. or do you not remember now?)

Do you still get vivid dreams now or was that just at the time? (Out of interest because mine are no longer vivid)

When you said people came to you and it was all part of it and not everyday consciousness.. that is exactly what I meant when I said it was like everyone had been upgraded in this different reality that I was experiencing (up until it wasn't lol).. and I could see how .. it all fit.. everything.. this creation/reality .. it was all a bit of a 'very meaningful dance of life'. I also felt like I was invincible and part of this creation or something like that, and that was the a big high.. the "bliss/oneness thing before the fall-from-grace"... and then had a different phase when I was an angel/helping/on a mission and such.. but that was a different part of it. Lots of different scenarios and 'realities' over a short amount of time. For a few weeks or so (can't remember exactly), everyone that came to me was "part of the story".. was sent to me or we were meant to meet/interact. Having a cig at work or sitting at a cafe, and someone randomly making conversation with me about seeing their dead-mother the previous night and just people just finding me and telling me angel stories or deepest secrets or mysteries and I'm just "standing there" listening, amazed and truly fascinated that they knew that they had "found the right person" to talk to about this stuff that they wouldn't be able to tell their best friends at the time, if that makes sense.. just being that 'random listener' for all this "out there" kind of stuff. (Rather than the normal chit-chat about the weather or complaints).

What is the hubris? Sounds better than the intense fear and confusion and self-doubt that made mine go away, but then I might of had a lot of undealt-with crap in my lower chakra's that came to the surface after this connection with that guy... which is when I started exploring the idea that evil does exist and that my delusional reality was just a delusion. But it also meant that I had to start "doing the work" that I thought I had already "done" on long-suppressed/buried things that were uncovered in this very negative-phase of it.

With that loving/bright/wonderful different from everything thing.. there were some random experiences I still remember, one that doesn't seem very otherworldly, but this one in particular I remember best because I had made a video trying to explain it at the time so I've been able to watch/recall, was when I walked into the shopping centre and everyone was saying "hi, how are you?" to me, and being overly-friendly - kindness and happiness in the air (and that is just not normal for everyone that you meet/see to turn around and acknowledge you, let alone everyone going out of their way to say hello/hey/hi.. etc..and it's not happened again in that same shopping centre since).. I remember laughing thinking I must've had something on me at the time because it was so out of character for a shopping centre of 'strangers' to do that... and then I remember when I made the video, it seemed like it didn't portray the event the way the way that it was experienced at the time because it just sounded like everyone was being particular friendly that day.. (like sometimes when the sun comes out - people are nicer for no other reason), but literally this wasn't a normal event - for a person to get that much extra-attention and love from perfect strangers in this society, and in that part of town, but it was something so "mind-blowing" for me to experience that day ... (and similar experiences like that happened too, but not the exact same). I know anyone reading this wouldn't probably think to acknowledge that something special happened that day because it's just not "magical" enough hehe and yet it was astoundingly awesome to experience and felt miraculous to me then.. like stepping into a higher-density version or parallel reality/universe - same movie-scene, upgraded beings.
Pages: 1 2 3 4