Bring4th

Full Version: Is this a Big Foot Baby or a monkey in a suit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When looking at pictures of monkies, all of their hands have hair on the back of the hand. This creature does not have hair on the back of it's hand. strange. There are subtle differences between this being and a monkey. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In the truly bizarre footage, the anomalous animal, which is covered in hair aside from its face and hands, can be seen dashing around a room on two feet. Some have speculated that the creature is a young Almasty, which is akin to a Bigfoot, while skeptics argue that it's only an unfortunate monkey forced into some kind of costume. 

Poor creature. I personally don't think it is a big foot baby, but a monkey in a suit. Its face and hand look like that of a macaque monkey. It's probably not common but there are macaque monkeys that have less hair on their limbs, especially young ones. What do you think it is?
~
[Image: cae62290-b717-0133-8284-06e18a8a4ae5.gif]  nom-nom-nom -- li'l-bigfoot style

[Image: f_345aaad870.jpg]

[Image: Snapshot-52313-306-PM.png]  Cool
[Image: triggered_corn_gif_by_flimsycone-darhdly.gif]
(08-05-2017, 05:00 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ][triggered-cob-o'-corn-is-triggered gif]

Well, I guess my work here is done!

[Image: tenor.gif]

Now I'm off to catch these guys at the fantabulous Bethlehem [in the state of Pennsylvania, USA] Musikfest (largest free music fest in the U.S.!):

By golly, if they're good evil enough for Belgium Belgium, they're good evil enough for the good old U.S. of A.! 

[Image: Bigfoot-costume.jpg]  Cool
Dekalb you are quite a dude *salutes*

I think it's a Bigfoot in a gorilla suit