Bring4th

Full Version: Rasputin's choice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are those of you who think he was STS in his last incarnation. but that's not what Ra said.

Quote:11.11 Questioner: Did this enable them to do what we refer to as magic? Do paranormal things while they were incarnate here?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The first two entities mentioned made little use of these abilities consciously. However, they were bent single-mindedly upon service to self, sparing no efforts in personal discipline to double, re-double and so empower this gateway. The third was a conscious adept and also spared no effort in the pursuit of service to self.

So he lived an sto life.
I never thought of him to be negative even though others do

Quote:17.25 Questioner: How did Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin get harvested prior to the harvest?
Ra: I am Ra. It is the right/privilege/duty of those opening consciously the gate to intelligent infinity to choose the manner of their leaving of the density. Those of negative orientation who so achieve this right/duty most often choose to move forward in their learn/teaching of service to self.

He had opened the gate to intelligent infinity so he could choose which 4d he will graduate into. and he chose Negative 4d.

why would he do that? did his death affect him so bad that he no longer sought unity?
I think the line you've bolded highlights the fact that he was a conscious adept (in contrast to Don's question about magical abilities, and Taras and Genghis not utilizing magical abilties).

That's the only contrast that is offered in that sentence; as well as Ra re-emphasising that all 3 indeed were on the same path.

"The third was a conscious adept and also spared no effort in the pursuit of service to self."

'sparing no effort' is also used in the sentence before, and means applying all one's attentions and focus to a singular outcome.
The Ra quotes you provided do say that he was service to self. I think that's pretty clear? If it's not, then a study of his life would also indicate his STS nature.
Ooops. I thought sparing no effort meant sth else.

I should improve my english it seems..

Then if he was consciously serving the self why did he help others? so negative adepts can heal too?
They must use indigo ray for healing then.
(07-28-2017, 09:44 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops. I thought sparing no effort meant sth else.

Then if he was consciously serving the self why did he help others? so negative adepts can heal too?

It's entirely possible to heal someone with the intent of gaining benefit for the self. It would have been an easy way to make some quick money for him, and was the reason he was able to gain the trust of the Tsarina of Russia. It's a pretty standard M.O of negatives to gain the trust of those who they wish to manipulate, and that often means a small degree of seemingly selfless behavior (though always done with the intent of charming and winning affection). Who would have taken Rasputin seriously as a great priest if he didn't do holy deeds, and speak holy words?
(07-28-2017, 10:19 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2017, 09:44 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops. I thought sparing no effort meant sth else.

It's entirely possible to heal someone with the intent of gaining benefit for the self. It would have been an easy way to make some quick money for him, and was the reason he was able to gain the trust of the Tsarina of Russia. It's a pretty standard M.O of negatives to gain the trust of those who they wish to manipulate, and that often means a small degree of seemingly selfless behavior (though always done with the intent of charming and winning affection). Who would have taken Rasputin seriously as a great priest if he didn't do holy deeds, and speak holy words?

That sounds logical.

I have another question! can one polarize negatively as a hermit just by meditation?

or is manipulation and other negative deeds necessary?
(07-28-2017, 10:30 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]I have another question! can one polarize negatively as a hermit just by meditation?

This only.comes from my own seeking, but I would think it is possible for a soul that already contains both polarities distilled to somewhat great extents.

It'd be much like connecting to archetypal energy configurations already contained within the soul. I'd say in terms of evolution, this kind of entity would be much like a false negative as it would pick its state of energy based on where it desires to stand more than where it is at in the exploration of itself. This would also be the kind of soul that would easily harvest positive and be able to switch back from there also.

It would seem to me that this would be impossible for even a highly negatively polarized soul so long it has not transcended the negative and made it a distilled archetype it contains as a facet of itself. Then to be of a positive or negative polarity becomes much like making the choice of which mask to wear, in the same fashion the adept practicing the discipline of the personality becomes able to make archetypal choices in the energy it draws upon and radiate outwardly through its body. To switch between positive and negative is then like switching between fire, water, wind and earth, so long you contain conscious affinities with these intelligent templates of light/love love/light.

The source contains infinite intelligence of both polarities. Both reflect yourself, both reflect your love.
(07-28-2017, 10:54 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2017, 10:30 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]I have another question! can one polarize negatively as a hermit just by meditation?

This only.comes from my own seeking, but I would think it is possible for a soul that already contains both polarities distilled to somewhat great extents.

It'd be much like connecting to archetypal energy configurations already contained within the soul. I'd say in terms of evolution, this kind of entity would be much like a false negative as it would pick its state of energy based on where it desires to stand more than where it is at in the exploration of itself. This would also be the kind of soul that would easily harvest positive and be able to switch back from there also.

It would seem to me that this would be impossible for even a highly negatively polarized soul so long it has not transcended the negative and made it a distilled archetype it contains as a facet of itself. Then to be of a positive or negative polarity becomes much like making the choice of which mask to wear, in the same fashion the adept practicing the discipline of the personality becomes able to make archetypal choices in the energy it draws upon and radiate outwardly through its body. To switch between positive and negative is then like switching between fire, water, wind and earth, so long you contain conscious affinities with these intelligent templates of light/love love/light.

The source contains infinite intelligence of both polarities. Both reflect yourself, both reflect your love.
I'm not sure if I understood all of that.

What I meant was if the STS polarity is about power, and since true power resides within and can be accessed through meditation and inner work, is it not better for the STS adept to meditate and gain real power and a better consciousness instead of spending time doing mundane evil deeds?
(07-28-2017, 11:07 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if I understood all of that.

What I meant was if the STS polarity is about power, and since true power resides within and can be accessed through meditation and inner work, is it not better for the STS adept to meditate and gain real power and a better consciousness instead of spending time doing mundane evil deeds?

Other-selves are the mirror for the realization of the self of itself and polarity relates to yourself in relationship with others. Hence the need of others.

My post meant it would work for an entity which has no need for the mirror as it already has distilled the negative polarity as a portion of itself. Most who are on the negative path have not distilled the negative polarity yet, and as such it is much more of a karma requiring balancing than it is a conscious facet of the self.

While the negative path has a distorted focus upon power, growth upon the positive path also does make you great with power. So if its just about being powerful for yourself, you don't really need the negative path. If your aim is power over others, then it doesn't make sense to take them out of the equation.
this is from 34.16 --

"This violet ray is the only consideration for fourth-density positive. In assessing the harvestable fourth-density negative, the intensity of the red as well as the orange and the yellow rays is looked upon quite carefully as a great deal of stamina and energy of this type is necessary for the negative progression, it being extremely difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus center. This is necessary for harvest in fourth-density negative."

tha solar plexus is the social ray, and so it inherently involves putting other beings in order, to support the role of the negative.

That's done through manipulation, deception, coercion, and outright force.

Don't forget that both 4d-positive and 4d-negative are social memory complexes, and so if you want to harvest 4d-negative, you are going to be in a constant pecking-order with other negatives in the chain of command.

To be able to do that, you need to be able to be sble to take others on at their own level.

Quote:87.15 Questioner: Then assuming that a single negatively polarized entity is responsible for the recruiting of a harvested third-density entity and adds this polarity to his negative polarity and power, what type of ability or what type of benefit is this and how is it used by the entity?

Ra: I am Ra. The so-called pecking order is immediately challenged and the entity with increased power exercises that power to control more other-selves and to advance within the social memory complex structure.

The negative path is predicated on enslavement.  Everyone in in the memory complex is enslaved to the more powerful.  The one at the top is enslaved to 5d forces.
(07-28-2017, 11:17 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2017, 11:07 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if I understood all of that.

Other-selves are the mirror for the realization of the self of itself and polarity relates to yourself in relationship with others. Hence the need of others.

That's what I read in the Ra Material four years ago. but I had forgotten it.
thanks for reminding me.

Btw, I'm not gonna choose the negative path anyway.. I'm just curious.
The main reason I've been studying in this forum is to gain a better understanding of what confused me in the Ra Material. after that I will read the books again.
(07-28-2017, 11:24 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this is from 34.16 --

"This violet ray is the only consideration for fourth-density positive. In assessing the harvestable fourth-density negative, the intensity of the red as well as the orange and the yellow rays is looked upon quite carefully as a great deal of stamina and energy of this type is necessary for the negative progression, it being extremely difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus center. This is necessary for harvest in fourth-density negative."

tha solar plexus is the social ray, and so it inherently involves putting other beings in order, to support the role of the negative.

Don't forget that both 4d-positive and 4d-negative are social memory complexes, and so if you want to harvest 4d-negative, you are going to be in a constant pecking-order with other negatives in the chain of command.

To be able to do that, you need to be able to be sble to take others on at their own level.

Quote:87.15 Questioner: Then assuming that a single negatively polarized entity is responsible for the recruiting of a harvested third-density entity and adds this polarity to his negative polarity and power, what type of ability or what type of benefit is this and how is it used by the entity?

Ra: I am Ra. The so-called pecking order is immediately challenged and the entity with increased power exercises that power to control more other-selves and to advance within the social memory complex structure.

The negative path is predicated on enslavement.  Everyone in in the memory complex is enslaved to the more powerful.  The one at the top is enslaved to 5d forces.

Are negative entities always motivated enough to do these stupid things?
If the answer is yes, then I can be sure I'm not negative.

The reason I had doubts about my polarity was my emotional apathy. but two nights ago I saw a video of the parents of a one year old girl speak about how she was stolen and.. what happened to her. (I'm not giving the details to avoid upsetting the members)
and I felt sadness!

finally I felt an emotion intense enough to remind me of my humanity and it was about the suffering of other selves. Angel
(07-28-2017, 09:44 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Then if he was consciously serving the self why did he help others? so negative adepts can heal too?

If you're referring to the many healings he allegedly performed on the Czar's hemophiliac son, keep in mind that while Rasputin saved him from death many times, he never actually cured him.  Because the belief that he had an effect on the boy kept Rasputin in the Czar and Czarina's inner circle, it's likely that the "healing" was a means to keeping a hold on power, magic or no.  So it's likely whatever Rasputin was doing was not in the family's best interests but instead a way to manipulate them.

One of the theories is that doctors used aspirin as a miracle drug back then, but didn't realize it thinned the blood, which is awful for a hemophilia.  Rasputin's advice to  discontinue use may have had a big effect on the boy not slipping into death sooner.
(07-28-2017, 11:57 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2017, 09:44 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Then if he was consciously serving the self why did he help others? so negative adepts can heal too?

If you're referring to the many healings he allegedly performed on the Czar's hemophiliac son, keep in mind that while Rasputin saved him from death many times, he never actually cured him.  Because the belief that he had an effect on the boy kept Rasputin in the Czar and Czarina's inner circle, it's likely that the "healing" was a means to keeping a hold on power, magic or no.  So it's likely whatever Rasputin was doing was not in the family's best interests but instead a way to manipulate them.

One of the theories is that doctors used aspirin as a miracle drug back then, but didn't realize it thinned the blood, which is awful for a hemophilia.  Rasputin's advice to  discontinue use may have had a big effect on the boy not slipping into death sooner.

That's the most realistic theory so far.
well, ironically, the attraction to negative power (over others) is feeling disempowered oneself, and so it's really a compensation measure, taken to extreme measures.

I think that's the ultimate realisation that happens millions of years on that path, and deep into 6d.

That deep emotion, is so obscured by self-justifications, external hatred, and constant climbing, that it's not seen until they've dominated every inch of themselves, and it's the one thing left.

And - if I remember correctly - the switching from negative to positive not only happens at the end of the negative path in 6d somewhere, but is also constantly occuring from 4d negative onwards, as certain beings come to that realisation of their own accord.

/ /

(07-28-2017, 11:44 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I had doubts about my polarity was my emotional apathy. but two nights ago I saw a video of the parents of a one year old girl speak about how she was stolen and.. what happened to her. (I'm not giving the details to avoid upsetting the members)
and I felt sadness!

I've been a member of these forums since Dec 2011, and my honest view is that I don't think anyone with serious negative tendencies could make it through the Law of One Material.  It would be like ingesting poison to them.   It's the same 'poison' as being exposed to crystallised love and light, because that is how Ra's communications is infused.

Most people who speak of negative tendencies tend to be dealing with emotional wounding, and are just taking protective measures.

Catalyst runs the gamut of interpretation from outright control to full acceptance; and so there are many gradients and shades in between, and those are experienced on an individual, personal level.

So it can be difficult to articulate and communicate aspects of polarity - especially in a public setting, where words can mean different things to people.  
(07-28-2017, 12:11 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Most people who speak of negative tendencies tend to be dealing with emotional wounding, and are just taking protective measures.

Yes. but that was eight years ago. I felt betrayed and did things that now I have trouble forgiving.
When I try to forgive myself it seems not possible. because I don't feel I deserve it even though I know I'm the creator.

It's a dead end and I just try to ignore the problem. no matter how hard it is. to avoid negative feelings.
Yeah, understood.  Forgiveness is definitely a big topic.  and a thorough, and permeating forgiveness is not something that is avalable on tap, like running water.

It's never withheld - as nothing is ever withheld.  It's more that true Forgiveness is also dependent upon True Understanding of what took place; and there are many angles and perspectives which are not immediately obvious in regards to the original issue.

One common depiction of compassion is witnessing the original negative action, but from the perspective of the people who experienced that action.  One can feel 'bad' about something, and desire forgiveness; but unless one is willing to place oneself at the 'mercy' of the other people, then you aren't really 'letting go' of the original pain.

Of course, not all situations are available for such a resolution.

/ /

the 'deserving' of forgiveness is definitely an interesting one.  One could flip it around - and maybe see that as: "Without me, this disastrous and dangerous situation couldn't have happened.  No one else was capable of screwing up as badly as me.  I must be a pretty important person."  BigSmile
(07-28-2017, 01:09 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the 'deserving' of forgiveness is definitely an interesting one.  One could flip it around - and maybe see that as: "Without me, this disastrous and dangerous situation couldn't have happened.  No one else was capable of screwing up as badly as me.  I must be a pretty important person."  BigSmile

Resonated!
Rasputin seems to be fairly negative based upon his life story, most people regard him as being a sinister character.
(07-28-2017, 02:54 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Rasputin seems to be fairly negative based upon his life story, most people regard him as being a sinister character.

I've said this before on other places in the forum, but Rasputin's eyes! Go look at a photo of him and you can see something strange about his eyes. They pull you in. They're magnetic. Imagine being in the presence of those deep dark magnetic eyes. I'm sure Rasputin knew how to use the "evil eye." The eyes are also window to the soul, related to fourth chakra (in my understanding). STS might be able to put on a mask and fool everyone, but they can give themselves away if they lapse in self control for a moment. ([Such as when] ... A certain major politician (not going to say names) in the US flashed a darkness in their eyes for half a second when this person was fired up. It was completely unexpected and chilling. This was a personal experience.)
(07-28-2017, 11:24 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this is from 34.16 --

5d forces being simply a pecking order in the collective subconscious. Where subtle energy is given energy, and motion, in a shadow game of power and divinity. You really don't have to try *that* hard to reach past infinity... or God.
I look at his pictures. his body language is peaceful and content. his eyes are mysterious.
Haven't seen anyone like that. negative adepts are indeed rare. negative idiots are very common though.
I wonder what actually happens when we look into another entity's eyes? What is it that we are perceiving? It's pretty clear that whatever we learn from gazing into eyes is not conveyed physically. The eyes are not capable of expressiveness on a physical level in the way that, say, a face is with all its muscles. So the information we obtain from eye-gazing has to be obtained metaphysically.
Exactly were the term, eyes are the Windows to the soul, is saying in a sense.