Bring4th

Full Version: Mars Sized Gold Planets (Dream)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Weird dream. At first I saw a solid gold planet the size of Mars. Then I was on it and was flattened by the gravity. Then I was on board a ship, and proceeded to collide 2 of these gold stars together at nearly the speed of light.

Then everyone in the room (I was on a ship of some sort) complained to me that what had I done. Then I said it was just a simulation. Because I had inadvertently created a new Universe by colliding them. But it was a dream so I could say it was just... a simulation and it was just that. Then I saw some Physics formulas written on a paper inside of one of their books. They seemed familiar. Formulas like angles with SIN and COS in them. But I didn't really understand them.

I don't think it would create a new Universe, but it might create a black hole. I didn't know it was a dream, but I knew that I could do a do-over and make it just a simulation.

It was a little scary, as are all my dreams that deal with planets and stars are. Because you just don't know distance very well when dealing with them.