Bring4th

Full Version: Black Hole, 8D, Nature of Time, Octave End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since this would be insightful and thought-provoking, i didnt want it to get lost as a post in a thread which is getting many posts - hence i am opening a separate thread for it:
-----------------------------------------------------

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questi...ccelerated

2nd answer to this question may shed some light on the nature of time:

What it says is, a photon never changes its speed, it always travels in light speed, however when a photon passes near a strong gravity well (any kind of entity, sun, planet, or if you extrapolate, even a person), then it travels more distance because the space near any gravity source is bent. 

Because there is more space bent/folded near a gravity source, the same photon which travels at the speed of light, passes through more space. Therefore, despite its light speed did not increase and it is still traveling at the speed of light, it travels more space near a gravity well and appears to be going faster relative to an observer which is far away from the gravity well. It also gained more kinetic energy. 

To the photon, the time would feel slowed down, because it is moving through more space compared to before now. 

If you analog space with events/experience, then this would make a direct spiritual analogy: The photon is traveling at the same speed, but because it is passing through more events/experience than before, many more things are happening now. 

This brings many conclusions like the below:

The closer you are to a black hole, more things will be happening around you. As a black hole is a point where things in our universe (including us) merge with creator...

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=29#19

These would bring various possible conclusions:

The closer you are to 8d, ie, nearing a black hole, you gain energy, therefore spiritual mass and more things start happening around you.

Could this bring a perception of time slowing, or speeding up from your perspective, is unclear: Because more things are happening around you as you travel through more space, you could have the impression that time goes slowly. But as you gain spiritual mass, this could offset that phenomenon.

At the surface of the black hole, the space would be infinitely bent, which would mean that infinite amount of things are happening there. Which also would mean that everything in existence is there, since infinity needs to be infinite, which would then mean that at that point the photon needs to be going towards infinite amount of space despite going with the same speed, which would also mean that it gains infinite amount of energy and merges with the creator through the black hole - ie reaching infinite intelligence. Becoming, everything.

This may also be a good explanation of the process of octave-end at the end of 7 d and before start of 8 d.
I also like to think that what we call time, is motion.... time/motion is relative to the "speed of light". Yet from the perspective of the light, there is no such thing as time. Within the light, all things are completely unified in a state of potential... All the light exists together in a sort of unified field. To the light, creation never even happened. All time/motion is somewhat superimposed on top of the timeless/motionless light. Although I wouldn't say the light is completely timeless/motionless. Perhaps more like pure time/motion.
(08-03-2017, 09:05 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]I also like to think that what we call time, is motion.... time/motion is relative to the "speed of light". Yet from the perspective of the light, there is no such thing as time. Within the light, all things are completely unified in a state of potential... All the light exists together in a sort of unified field. To the light, creation never even happened. All time/motion is somewhat superimposed on top of the timeless/motionless light. Although I wouldn't say the light is completely timeless/motionless. Perhaps more like pure time/motion.

This observation can reside at the point of a certain cognitive dissonance. Gravity is the 3rd density representation of experience. Time is measured in 4th density as the duration of experience and therefore the vibrational rooms that result are subject to entropy just as we are in 3d. The light bending effect of gravity is the ret result of the experiential or karmic spiritual mass of an entity. If you stay negative you can sustain your world as the matrix closes in on itself and forms a discreet octave of space/time.

And litttle did we know, we were oberserving the universe ourselves from a black hole all the time.

Scientists rarely make observations regarding the meta-physical aspects of their discoveries, probably as they are not yet fully aware of their implications.
I think 7D is touching on Infinity. 8D goes beyond infinity into becoming a Universe yourself. Becoming the Creator and beginning a new Octave.