Bring4th

Full Version: Vibration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been feeling vibrations all over my body everyday...sometimes it can get so high my body feels numb like i cant feel it. The vibrations make me feel amazing!!......can anyone share Smile

Thank You,
Steve
Do you feel this in your entire body, or specifically, or generally localized?

I feel energy flowing in my lower rays very strongly at times, more and more often nowadays. This sensation can be quite amazing, for it feels like what I may describe as a stream flowing upwardly through the back does/would feel like. This began when I started doing Kundalini focused meditations.
I have something on the same lines of experience as this.

I have been guided during meditations (irony) to stop meditating recently. So I have. I have found that the tiny periods of five minutes when I do meditate, or did once in the last two weeks, are like a light that raises me up for the rest of the day and into the next.

I have also been getting this thing recently in normal conversations where I look into people's eyes and get a sense of what they are feeling.

Also, I read the Law of One, and I find, all- in- all, that the massive vibration high's and lows, are really quite stressful, when I have yet another feeling or realisation that raises me. Or perhaps it is the lows that are inadvertantly stressful and I should spend more time concentrating on how to keep on the high's. For instance, the other day I was reading the Law of One book II and felt like this again.

However, it is starting to come together, I have a project that I think is a bit of a gift, in that it is creative, long term and includes the Law of One, albeit indirectly. Then when I meditate the 'raising of energy' can be used to do something with. And doing this project may keep me 'warm when the energy would wain'.
Phoenix, I too haven't really meditated much lately at all. I'm much more inclined to open myself and tune into other energy patterns. It can be so easy for me to get out there that I don't really even meditate. It's very possible I may later though.

Law of One had a big influence on expanding my views. Though I am also learning more things that aren't mentioned directly in the Law of One. It's a great starting point for discovering one's own journey.
I can share! Ever since I got back from my roadtrip to Colorado, I have been feeling this tingly energy moving up my back and over my head almost continuously. I think it might have something to do with the rejuvinating effects of the vacation, along with the fact that I had hours on end in the car to simply sit, listen to music, and lightly meditate.

I can continually feel a "flowing stream", like Peregrinus says up through my back around my spine. When I sit and consciously try to accept more energy, it moves higher and I get a slight pain in the back of my neck which seems to block some of the energy from moving to the top of my head. Maybe it's the blue chakra not being completely open? My intuitive experiences tell me that that's what I need to work on.

Sometimes, it is so intense that my body does start to feel "numb" (although it doesn't feel bad!), or I feel tinglings in other parts of my body. But primarily, it's the spine. Smile
Yes Aaron, pain associated with this energetic flow is what I would suggest/understand to be a partial or full blockage. My partial blockage was in the orange ray, and hence the energy went higher than that, but not as high as the heart. Yesterday though it did flow easily to the heart, for I have been dearly working on orange ray issues. I have a sense now is the time to clear these issues up so that I may use the green to springboard into the higher ray work. It appears springboarding is something we spirits like to do very much, for my awakening was done in such fashion, from the very dark into the very bright light Smile
Aaron, thought I had posted after you, but I guess not. This stream you feel I liken to a flickering candle flame. It's quite interesting feeling. Thought it's smooth mostly, rather than what I'd call a vibration. Probably too high vibration to feel any type of buzzing or such.

The numbness I have felt is usually where it feels like part of my body has disappeared. Like I won't feel my arms or something. I don't get the numb feeling like if I've slept on my arm. So it's not too intense in that regard. Though when the energy builds up behind a blockage, that can hurt with the pressure. I do like to bust up those blockages when I can.
Peregrinus- I feel it much higher at times on parts of my body but it always is on all over my body..the vibrations dont stop and during the night time it kicks it up to a much higher vibration.....most of the time i start to feel more of the vibrations towards my legs around my calves and feet but sometimes it goes further up....and when I really start focusing or feel like I am on to something my head starts having those vibrations...its around my head just not fully at the top and thats when the vibrations start to kick it even higher...

Thank you all for the responses!!!

Love,
Steve

Brittany

I get these all the time. The vibrations DO feel awesome, though I get random other uncomfortable sensations as well. Seems like my body just wants to explode right now.
For me the vibrations feel like it is opening my mind. Like i can feel something within my head expanding.
Pere, I'm glad to hear your work in clearing the orange chakra has payed off! Now the trick is keeping that pesky heart chakra from closing down due to fear... It's a tough one, in my experience! I know what you mean when you say "I sense that now is the time to clear these issues up...". It seems that for the last month, time/space "programming" of the space/time experience (using the Law of Attraction) has been much more fruitful, the workings being way more immediately apparent. It's as if my life experience is becoming more malleable by my will every day. But I'm getting off track...

Springboarding was definitely the way that I woke up! Even when I was still mostly asleep in high school, I would listen to new age music and feel the higher vibrations move through my body as I let each song speak to my deepest self. I just thought that the music brought me to a place of peace. I didn't know I was working with chakra energies! Not long after high school, I found this website, and springboarding to a higher level only barely begins to describe my experience afterwords. Smile

Gemini, It's interesting that you liken it to a candle flame. For me, it's not so smooth. It's very powerful and ripply, which could be due to imbalances or my frail physical body structure. I think I understand what you mean when you say numbness now. I have that feeling when I concentrate on the heart chakra energy exclusively, and the specific body associated with that chakra. If I really go into that sensation, I can't feel my physical body too much anymore, and I feel like I am a flowing stream of uplifting energy cycling around in the chest and buzzing about, with "wings" that cycle out to the sides and back to the center. I believe that is the whole fourth density body, but I'm not sure.

Spiritbrother, I understand exactly what you mean when you talk about your head vibrations! haha When I am in a contemplative or light medatative state, and I feel like I am "on to something", I get that same feeling. When I think deeply about how to best show my fellow human beings that they are loved, I receive these different thoughts in my head, and with every thought that I grasp, I get that bright, flowing energy over the top of my head and a wonderful feeling accompanying it. For example, the thoughts I contemplated today before I interacted with others at work were "Each one of these people will be the entity with the crown upon the head one day. So each one deserves the most tender loving care that you would give directly to the Creator. Each one is the Creator." and "Speak to the consciousness of the person first, and the ego of the person second." and "Let every one of them know just how much you cherish their uniqueness." With the grasping of each one of those thoughts, energy flowed out the top of the spine.

Thanks for absorbing my quirky thoughts. Tongue
Namasté, Steve.

Out of interest brother, how long have you been seeking - seeing the light in yourself and others? It sounds like an energy upgrade to me, a fast one.

Personally, if tune in, I can feel energy throughout my body, especially along the spine. A light, warm, tingly sensation. Very uplifting, and very light.

Like a few others here, the more I sit in contemplation (balancing catalysts especially), imagination or just peace, the less I get the urge to set aside time to meditate.

For those on the thread who can feel energy easily, I would highly recommend trying a specific meditation: being a beacon of healing love and light. It's a combination of meditations given by two ascended masters (Orin and D. Khul), considered of maximum service to others, and the planet at this time. I offer it as it really - really - generates energy sensations and bliss, apt to this thread (the service it offers to others goes without saying, which ironically, I just said!).

1. Sit in your favourite position, take a few deep breaths and relax your body in your normal manner
2. Tune in - feel the peace and love in the moment. Feel it all around, and inside you. Simply listen with your Being (some find it useful to imagine a bubble of light around them)
3. Visualise, and feel, L&L entering through both your base chakra (spiralling upwards) and into your crown (spiralling downwards), creating a spiral bridge of light between heaven and earth, with your soul as the bridge. Some quite aptly call this the 'rainbow bridge'.
4. Feel yourself as a clear quartz crystal, greatly amplifying and transmitting this healing energy
5. Visualise yourself as a node in a great planetary grid of lightworkers, see the grid in your minds eye, a global network of light, and send out L&L to this grid with your entire Being.
6. See this grid of light around the planet, creating peace, love and healing. See and feel it grow and glow brighter.
7. Sit and enjoy the bliss, love and peace as long as you feel right

(Optional) 8. If you wish, now is a perfect opportunity for remote healing of other selves. For the best results, ask the person(s) before hand if they wish to receive it, and ask them to be open to it. Then visualise them in a perfectly joyful and healthy state. If there is a particular problem area (for example, a lower back), visualise L&L concentrated on that area, and go with whatever your imagination creates.

You can do this in 5 minutes, or 50, it's entirely up to you. I average at about 20.

An important note: the above steps are guidelines. Your own imagination is keyed to your individuality. Let it do it's work, and visualise whatever comes naturally to you.

L&L

Edit: got to laugh, this reply was started about 10:15, however I have a purring kitten on my lap who's been getting a lot of fuss. As soon as she fell asleep and finished this post - check the time: 11:11 :¬)
Namaste- I have been feeling and seeing for about 6 months 7 months, around that time frame. I love these feelings....It truly feels like I can change the energy around me so quick just by saying words.
I am getting similar feelings to what you describe, like electricity flowing threw my body, up my back and into the back of my head and crawling over my scalp.

I feel it very strongly outside or if I focus on love for a moment - things like looking at other people or trees/plants kicks it off too.
It made me laugh out loud looking at a cauliflower in the local shop Smile

I'm getting a pain a lot in forehead though - it's not really like a headache, though I am suffering from Asthma a lot at the mo so it could be sinus.

I've also noticed when I read or watch something that resonates with me my body buzzes like it's in agreement.