Bring4th

Full Version: How to bypass harvest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My own situation... I just feel like whatever's doing harvest for Earth's 4th density has certain standards for people, and I'd probably be able to meet them if it weren't for certain emotional issues that I'm just hopelessly hung up on, but I am...

I also feel like whatever's doing it is, at the very least, somewhat negatively oriented, and I wonder of this isn't freedom so much as the enslavers trying to move us out of stuffy, s***-and-piss covered cages in a factory farm and into roomy, gold-plated cages with AC and windows. It seems like the focus is less on spirituality and more on technology, which, among other things, indicates a negative orientation, whatever the people at the bottom are led to believe.

Fact of the matter is, these emotional hangups have changed core parts of my personality. Certain experiences have changed me from "he looks scary, but he's a really nice guy", and "he's so generous", to someone who only understands hate, domination, and control. Maybe it's that I'm just a snake with a chipped tooth, biting at everything that comes near me.

But I also don't think those emotional hangups can be healed, or it's at least very unlikely, and the very best I can do is sit in the corner with some painkillers and try to not bite people.

Deep down, I care about others, but I'm not in a position where I can get as deep as that caring resides. I'm sorry for hurting certain people, but the hate/pain I'm in is at a near-singularity level, and it's hard not to be hateful and mean and violent.

At the same time, the so-called Illolminati are a bunch of ball-fumbling fuckups, they have no idea what they're doing with me, and yet they think they're in charge of me and that I should't be allowed to do anything without their supervision. Usually make things worse. I do appreciate when I've received help, but I need to move forward on my own, without the straightjackets and training wheels.

The alternative, I figure, is to bypass harvest and go to my own room, where I can play by myself and not hurt anyone. It's an even better option than reincarnation since my level of toxicity won't have to affect this planetary sphere, or anything other than myself, where it can be controlled.

If there are planes of healing as mentioned in the Ra and Seth materials, then maybe there's a way I could go from there. Or maybe not.

I think there's some advanced magick in my subconscious, but I don't really know how all this works. How does one bypass harvest and create their own vibrational "room" that can survive past third density, something like fifth density?

Perhaps an ambitious goal, but not outside the realm of possibility. But I can't deal with the fundamentalist materialists who won't let me progress unless they "fix" all of my thinking so that I think just like they do, or like the rule-obsessed fundamentalist Abrahamics who think that people should only be allowed to use itelligent infinity if they're filtering and watching things, or not at all because "you don't deserve it" and you have to be flawless in order to deserve such.

Well, if this reality is really infinite, then there might be an option for me here...

tl;dr:

How does byassing harvest work, because I have to do it?
Accept until you can forgive.
(08-03-2017, 12:40 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Accept until you can forgive.

Yeah, I don't know why I even asked here. My mistake.

To be honest, I'm an incredibly forgiving person. Most of the s*** I've been through, I don't even really care about.

Certain lines that were crossed... I can understand why people keep repeating a mantra of "You need to forgive us".

Eternity is a long time, and I have little problem spending it getting back on each and every one of my tormentors. Certain people had damn well better hope I get a better option.
I'm not sure what reply you want.

In one post you want to avoid 3D being perpetuated until you are harvestable.
The next you say you want revenge and can stay in 3D forever to get it.

Revenge won't do you any good but its not up to me.

Sounds like you've had a rough go of it. Lots of pain and trauma.

Perhaps you can just not worry about being stuck here because that sounds like being judged, and controlled. I very seriously doubt we have the whole picture but I've seen enough to know we are not enslaved just struggling and confused. be kind to yourself if you can.

Sorry I don't know about any magic room but I'd assume you already have harvested and came back to help but have been overwhelmed. Just do your best, at least forgive yourself if you are not ready to forgive others yet. It's a start. Feel better and be blessed.
Become a better person by learning from your experience. This is all just a part of your path.
(08-03-2017, 05:12 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what reply you want.

In one post you want to avoid 3D being perpetuated until you are harvestable.
The next you say you want revenge and can stay in 3D forever to get it.

Revenge won't do you any good but its not up to me.

Sounds like you've had a rough go of it. Lots of pain and trauma.

Perhaps you can just not worry about being stuck here because that sounds like being judged, and controlled. I very seriously doubt we have the whole picture but I've seen enough to know we are not enslaved just struggling and confused.  be kind to yourself if you can.

Sorry I don't know about any magic room but I'd assume you already have harvested and came back to help but have been overwhelmed. Just do your best, at least forgive yourself if you are not ready to forgive others yet. It's a start. Feel better and be blessed.

I guess I was hoping for technical information. Seems like, if there are so may planes of existence, and people here claim to have bypassed harvest in other threads, there must be a method for creating planes and/or transversing time/space in such a way that'd get me out of here.

I don't see the point of forgiveness, I guess... not in certain instances, and not even to forgive myself for some failures.

I didn't mean I'd stay in 3D forever; I assume things are more fluid after death, and that it'd be somewhat easier to locate enemies whatever their time/space coordinates, even if they'd move past 3D.

Not enslaved? Well, it's not as though people aren't trying....

I... I don't know... if I want to get past this, I'm pretty much on my own, I guess. But there has to be a way.
(08-03-2017, 11:02 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I was hoping for technical information. Seems like, if there are so may planes of existence, and people here claim to have bypassed harvest in other threads, there must be a method for creating planes and/or transversing time/space in such a way that'd get me out of here.

I don't see the point of forgiveness, I guess... not in certain instances, and not even to forgive myself for some failures.

I didn't mean I'd stay in 3D forever; I assume things are more fluid after death, and that it'd be somewhat easier to locate enemies whatever their time/space coordinates, even if they'd move past 3D.

Not enslaved? Well, it's not as though people aren't trying....

I... I don't know... if I want to get past this, I'm pretty much on my own, I guess. But there has to be a way.

It sounds like you want to understand and work within the cosmology as described in the Law of One? If so, there is for all intents and purposes no "bypassing" of harvest, despite what some intrepid individuals may have written in other threads.

Ra does indicate that penetrating the eighth level and opening the gateway to intelligent infinity is, what you might call, a passport out, but that's essentially describing Buddha consciousness---which if anyone had attained, such a one would not be writing on the Bring4th forums describing how they can, or have, or will bypass harvest. Again, for all intents and purposes, there is no bypass - IF we're working with the Law of One material. Anyone is free to not work with the Law of One material, but then let it be clear that they are not working with Law of One material.

According to the Confederation, there are two paths to the next evolutionary stage of experience: service to others and service to self. You succeed in polarizing, or you repeat third density, indefinitely. The choice is yours. There is no wrong choice.

If however you are looking for an actual way, as you describe, there is one that includes healing, building a more beautiful world, helping others, feeling better, breathing more deeply, loving more truly, being liberated not from pain but from the mental cage of suffering, shining your light & finding your light, feeling your isolation lessen in the melting power of interconnectedness, connecting to rivers of consciousness within your being of visceral joy, being able to relax, feeling a sense of support and guidance, and so forth, it is called (in Ra's technical vernacular) the path of positive polarity.

Don't be fooled into thinking that those descriptive phrases denote bubbly, airy-fairy goodness, or that there is a path free of pain. We're all confused to one degree or another. We all carry burdens in various ways. This is a difficult planet to be for most people, especially with those of any amount of sensitivity, which I believe you have. I empathize with your pain, whatever its particular manifestation. The positive path does require great responsibility, discipline, self-honesty, accountability, balance, grounding, and work in consciousness. But there is power, also. Power to serve. Power to be who you are. Power to open your heart to all that's seemingly wrong with others and the world that you with great labor rail against. Power to actually transcend the illusion in the recognition of your living connection, Mahakali, to the truth and essence of what you and others are.

I suggest a keyword search to understand the nature and the work of the positive polarity. You are free to begin reading at your choosing:
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=p...0&l=30&o=s
deleted
(08-03-2017, 11:35 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ]stuff

Okay, well, what I meant is bypassing the systematic planetary harvest. Ra does definitely mention harvesting oneself, which is what I'm referring to here.

(08-03-2017, 11:52 PM)777 Wrote: [ -> ]theory

Sure, and I've read pretty much all of that before and considered it, and it's probably more or less a good theory, but incomplete; there's a lot of illusory material to get past before the more spectacular portions of said theory become practical.

It may very well be that this is more or less a dream, and anything is possible, but there are still distortions that have to be balanced before that becomes useful in a very profound way.

Meditation is probably a start, but...
deleted
When I forgive. I'm doing it for my energy system, not the a*****e who wronged me.
(08-04-2017, 12:50 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, well, what I meant is bypassing the systematic planetary harvest. Ra does definitely mention harvesting oneself, which is what I'm referring to here.

Right. Which is precisely what I was saying: for your purposes and mine, there is no bypass.

Now, if you can clear, activate, crystallize, purify, and initiate your self to such an extent that you dissolve all illusions and become One Who Has Stopped (aka: buddha), you can walk the universe as you see fit. In that case please, give me a call, I have much to learn from you.

Otherwise, if Earth doesn't suit you, there is no escape/bypass. There is only successfully learning the lessons before you. Ra says there are two basic energetic orientations for doing that. You can love/accept your catalyst. You can control/manipulate your catalyst. (Tho that of course is a spectrum with no clear cut one-size-fits-all instructions.) Simple in theory, difficult in practice.

It seems though that you're asking this question not from a position of intellectual curiosity, but from a standpoint of emotional necessity. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that you're deeply dissatisfied with your self and/or this world (others), so you're looking for a way around, or escape from, the challenges that challenge you.
(08-04-2017, 12:50 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2017, 11:35 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ]stuff

Okay, well, what I meant is bypassing the systematic planetary harvest. Ra does definitely mention harvesting oneself, which is what I'm referring to here.

The way I interpret the material, all harvest is the harvesting of oneself. The "systematic planetary harvest" is not some event in which entities come and pull us away to then be placed in another location. Sure, Ra mentions "harvesters" who help with the process, but at the heart of what they describe, it is the self that determines the most appropriate environment for growth of the self. When a planet is harvested, it is because that planet enters an environment/configuration that offers an opportunity for the self to evaluate the self and then choose the best environment for learning. For instance, the harvest of Earth from 3rd to 4th density is because Earth is entering a 4th-density environment. Those who evaluate themselves as being able to learn in a 4D+ environment will choose to stay. Those who cannot learn in a 4D+ environment will evaluate the self as needing another environment to learn in.

There is another type of "harvesting oneself" that you are probably referring to in which an entity is able to be harvested without the natural process of the planet entering the environment where harvest is available to everyone. For instance, Ra says, "Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle." And, "The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience." (The next octave of experience here has been interpreted as either the next density or the next major octave. I think it means the next density considering the entities Ra describes as doing this went to 4th density.)

This would probably require prolonged and intense spiritual work, polarizing and balancing with extreme dedication, probably over many lifetimes. In my interpretation, it is far surpassing the typical bar for "normal" harvestability. Ra seems to imply that an entity who achieves this through positive polarization will likely choose not to leave anyways due to their desire to stay and serve others on the planet. Apparently three negative adepts have harvested themselves in this manner, all having experience in spiritual teachings in Atlantis, implying many lifetimes of spiritual learning.

To achieve this level on the positive path world require forgiveness, no matter how intense or inconceivable.

You do mention planes of healing. These are available to all entities in between lifetimes for as long as one needs to heal. It seems to me, though, that from the perspective of time/space between incarnations, the healing results in a desire to return to incarnation to help balance those distortions that likely necessitated the healing to begin with.
(08-03-2017, 10:30 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]My own situation... I just feel like whatever's doing harvest for Earth's 4th density has certain standards for people, and I'd probably be able to meet them if it weren't for certain emotional issues that I'm just hopelessly hung up on, but I am...

Hi Mahakali,

I think Ra's POV on harvestability has been thoroughly covered by those above me, so I'd like to address a different part of your post- namely, the emotional pain. To do so, I'd like to relate a bit about my past.

I hear a lot of anger in your words, and a desire to side-step the normal life trajectory into something different, something your own. I, too, felt fed up a few years ago. Actually, I felt fed up most of life, but a few years ago I decided to take action on those feelings. I tried to commit suicide.

Let me back up a bit first.

My childhood had its share of traumas. Adolescence wasn't much easier, and in young adulthood I turned to alcohol and drugs to numb the pain. I suppose this worked for a while, but the quality of my life deteriorated as I sunk deeper into addiction--and ultimately depression, though I wouldn't recognize it as such for a number of years.

At some point, I joined the army as an infantryman - one of many attempts to out-maneuver the issues that were hounding me. In Afghanistan people tried to kill me and I tried to kill people. The most primal form of human survival was unleashed, and it took a number of years to deal with the psychological repercussions of this unhealthy (and potentially karmically-entangling) mindset - not to mention the actual actions in combat.

Fast forward a year after I've left the army, and I'm sitting alone in my darkened apartment writing the umpteenth draft of a suicide note, assured that this is the final one. During that blackest moment, I opened a bottle of roach killer and downed the thick liquid inside.

Needless to say, the ploy didn't work. But that doesn't mean that I was not thoroughly convinced it would be my last night on Earth. I was. I thought my actions would end my life.

Why tell you all this? Because life is so much different today. Entirely different.

With help - and this is the key - I worked through past traumas. I let go of the hate and the anger and the hopelessness and the pain. I unlocked the shackles tied to my waist with the key that was in my pocket the whole time.

Was it easy? No. Was it worth it? Absolutely.

Asking for help is the first step to a different life. Our own "stinkin' thinkin'" is what usually takes us to the darkest places, so it's almost absurd to think that our same thoughts can bring us out. A sincere desire to escape our current path is all that is needed. And a bunch of baby steps...

Little changes make a big difference. In my darkest days, super-negative, loud, dark rock music was all I listened to. I researched evil conspiracy theories ad nauseum. I watched bleak movies. In short, I filled my mind with negativity. Slowly, and I mean slowly, I started adding in uplifting music and art and information. And life changed.

There is always hope, my friend. Please message me if you'd like to talk further.

Best wishes,

Rybo
(08-04-2017, 11:50 AM)Rybo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2017, 10:30 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]My own situation... I just feel like whatever's doing harvest for Earth's 4th density has certain standards for people, and I'd probably be able to meet them if it weren't for certain emotional issues that I'm just hopelessly hung up on, but I am...

Hi Mahakali,

I think Ra's POV on harvestability has been thoroughly covered by those above me, so I'd like to address a different part of your post- namely, the emotional pain. To do so, I'd like to relate a bit about my past.

I hear a lot of anger in your words, and a desire to side-step the normal life trajectory into something different, something your own. I, too, felt fed up a few years ago. Actually, I felt fed up most of life, but a few years ago I decided to take action on those feelings. I tried to commit suicide.

Let me back up a bit first.

My childhood had its share of traumas. Adolescence wasn't much easier, and in young adulthood I turned to alcohol and drugs to numb the pain. I suppose this worked for a while, but the quality of my life deteriorated as I sunk deeper into addiction--and ultimately depression, though I wouldn't recognize it as such for a number of years.

At some point, I joined the army as an infantryman - one of many attempts to out-maneuver the issues that were hounding me. In Afghanistan people tried to kill me and I tried to kill people. The most primal form of human survival was unleashed, and it took a number of years to deal with the psychological repercussions of this unhealthy (and potentially karmically-entangling) mindset - not to mention the actual actions in combat.

Fast forward a year after I've left the army, and I'm sitting alone in my darkened apartment writing the umpteenth draft of a suicide note, assured that this is the final one. During that blackest moment, I opened a bottle of roach killer and downed the thick liquid inside.

Needless to say, the ploy didn't work. But that doesn't mean that I was not thoroughly convinced it would be my last night on Earth. I was. I thought my actions would end my life.

Why tell you all this? Because life is so much different today. Entirely different.

With help - and this is the key - I worked through past traumas. I let go of the hate and the anger and the hopelessness and the pain. I unlocked the shackles tied to my waist with the key that was in my pocket the whole time.

Was it easy? No. Was it worth it? Absolutely.

Asking for help is the first step to a different life. Our own "stinkin' thinkin'" is what usually takes us to the darkest places, so it's almost absurd to think that our same thoughts can bring us out. A sincere desire to escape our current path is all that is needed. And a bunch of baby steps...

Little changes make a big difference. In my darkest days, super-negative, loud, dark rock music was all I listened to. I researched evil conspiracy theories ad nauseum. I watched bleak movies. In short, I filled my mind with negativity. Slowly, and I mean slowly, I started adding in uplifting music and art and information. And life changed.

There is always hope, my friend. Please message me if you'd like to talk further.

Best wishes,

Rybo

That was beautifully written. thanks for sharing
(08-03-2017, 10:30 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]My own situation... 

Here is mine...

When I was 14 years old I put a lit sparkler through a random letterbox. Luckily for us (my best friend was with me), the house dwellers were in. By the time time we had left the property, the front door flew open. The pair of us ran like the wind and we hid in a car park up against some bushes, squeezed between car bumpers. The nettles were stinging our arms but we kept quite, while, what sounded like half the neighbourhood, attempted to hunt us out. Eventually they gave up looking for us. We would have got an almighty beating if they had found us.

When I was 18 I robbed a friends flat. I had ticked him and his friend some speed (amphetamine) and was desperate to get the money for it, as I had not paid my mums rent. She kicked me out and so I broke into my friends home and robbed him of his goods, while also taking his flat mates social security check (I got a hell of a kicking for that, but that's another story).

At 24 years old I tried to strangle my mum. I was psychotic at the time (my defence), but was triggered by her short tempered attributes. At last I was strong enough to give her a taste of her own medicine. My brother called the cops and when they arrived I tried to explain to them why she deserved it. I spoke about my past and one of the coppers interrupted me, and said "how old are you?" I replied with "24". Then he said "When are you gonna take responsibility for your own actions?" 

That question hit me right in my gut. Suddenly I realised that I could no longer justify my behaviour based upon my past. After all, Mahakali, our past only exists within the domain of our own minds, right? At what point in our lives do we take up the opportunity to claim responsibility for our own dramas? 

Since then I have confessed to my friend (no priest was required), and I have explained to my mum why i did what I did. 

Meanwhile I am married to a divine woman who is Schizophrenic (The woman my mum seemed to despise). And my wife's worst fear is that I have, or at some point, will cheat on her. And so she has created thought forms in her head that empower those fears.

And so the morel to sharing my story is this. If you desire love, lies hurt. So be truthful. 

Anything less is game playing.  
(08-04-2017, 10:32 AM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ]Now, if you can clear, activate, crystallize, purify, and initiate your self to such an extent that you dissolve all illusions and become One Who Has Stopped (aka: buddha), you can walk the universe as you see fit.

Yes. That's the goal.

It's been done before. The requisite information is floating around in the ether.

If the attitude you take on that subject is hang your head and say "For your purposes and mine, it simply is not possible", then no offense, but I don't have much use for your advice. I'm absolutely determined.

"Love/accept" is reserved for the few, "control/manipulate" reserved for the many. Not to say that I don't value empathy or kindness, but this is a very STS-polarized sphere, and even the so-called good guys are a bunch of scumbags. They single people like me out to make themselves feel better, but there are very, very few people both spiritually advanced and very positive here, I'm thinking. Negativity is more efficient i general, though can be discarded when necessary.

I'm not even sure if it's really so difficult if you put your mind to it with 100% determination. When was the last time you gave up your goals, ambitions, housing, social responsibilities, friends, job, and everything else and just focused 100% on spiritual development? The problem is that we are distracted.

And also that things are standing in our way, but the whole point of this thread is that I need to find a way around whatever's standing in my way, because it's entirely possible, and it's my only option. Most people stop when they come up against a wall. "The chances are miniscule, they'll hurt you/lock you up/kill your family/destroy your life opportunities", and all other manner of things designed to scare and manipulate the weak and the sane.

(08-04-2017, 10:35 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]The way I interpret the material, all harvest is the harvesting of oneself. The "systematic planetary harvest" is not some event in which entities come and pull us away to then be placed in another location. Sure, Ra mentions "harvesters" who help with the process, but at the heart of what they describe, it is the self that determines the most appropriate environment for growth of the self. When a planet is harvested, it is because that planet enters an environment/configuration that offers an opportunity for the self to evaluate the self and then choose the best environment for learning. For instance, the harvest of Earth from 3rd to 4th density is because Earth is entering a 4th-density environment. Those who evaluate themselves as being able to learn in a 4D+ environment will choose to stay. Those who cannot learn in a 4D+ environment will evaluate the self as needing another environment to learn in.

4D+ sounds great to me, but this planet's either going in a profoundly positive or a profoundly negative direction... If the former, that's great, but we're still a long way off; I'm an edgelord and distorted towards a childlike mindset, which is fine, and I could easily polarize positively without hurting anyone if my cookies get left in my jar un-tampered with, but in the meantime, there are lots of angry, selfish, sadistic, vengeful people who, unlike me, are not honest with themselves about those attributes, and think that positivity means hurting people they don't like.

Such people, in turn, can be manipulated by the thoroughly negative for revenge and/or amusement purposes, as I've seen. Abhrahamics or post-Abrahamics who focus on distortions that are entirely unimportant.

Or even those who just don't think spiritual development should be afforded to anyone who doesn't buy into fudamentalist materialism and a totally, or at least primarily, atheistic worldview. Or those who think that "immaturity" is any reason to deny someone spiritual advancement. Like, why the f*** does anyone care if I'm not in sync with the average rage of thoughtforms for a particular age group?

I'm not supposed to be in sync. That's part of the LHP. Separation is exactly the s*** I'm trying to do here. If I'm not developing in a completely ab-"normal" manner, I'm not doing my job right.

As long as I'm not raping and killing people, I should be allowed to do what I want.

To wit: Would-be positive people on this sphere are too retarded, confused, and discordant to let somebody like me polarize in peace.

Most of the negative potential I see on this planet is, well... In Ra's words, it apes positivity. Look at the transhumanist movement with its promises of wonderful technology, virtual reality, transcendence of limitation, manual labor jobs taken by robots, and a salary for every human just for being alive! A planet where humans can learn, play, develop, create, expand! That's a society I could respect, one I'd even hel out with, except...

I look at people like Ray Kurzweil, who proudly proclaim with pastey-faced grins that, "Within 30 years, all of our thinking will be doe in the cloud! No one will ever have to think for themselves again - it will all be done for you, by technology! Isn't that wonderful?"

And who fund technology designed to police and control thoughts and even human DNA in order to remove the potential for true spiritual development.

There's a very dark side to this agenda.

And the openly dark side of it is about framing people and punishing them because of a sadistic power fetish.

Huxley for the masses, Orwell for the dissenters.

So, overall, what's my best option here? Go it alone and fight my way out. Prepare an etheric concoction to enter their system and corrode it if they just try to throw me back into the astral blender. Fight fight fight, unless I'm afforded what I need to survive and prosper.

Quote:There is another type of "harvesting oneself" that you are probably referring to in which an entity is able to be harvested without the natural process of the planet entering the environment where harvest is available to everyone. For instance, Ra says, "Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle." And, "The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience." (The next octave of experience here has been interpreted as either the next density or the next major octave. I think it means the next density considering the entities Ra describes as doing this went to 4th density.)

This would probably require prolonged and intense spiritual work, polarizing and balancing with extreme dedication, probably over many lifetimes. In my interpretation, it is far surpassing the typical bar for "normal" harvestability. Ra seems to imply that an entity who achieves this through positive polarization will likely choose not to leave anyways due to their desire to stay and serve others on the planet. Apparently three negative adepts have harvested themselves in this manner, all having experience in spiritual teachings in Atlantis, implying many lifetimes of spiritual learning.

To achieve this level on the positive path world require forgiveness, no matter how intense or inconceivable.

You do mention planes of healing. These are available to all entities in between lifetimes for as long as one needs to heal. It seems to me, though, that from the perspective of time/space between incarnations, the healing results in a desire to return to incarnation to help balance those distortions that likely necessitated the healing to begin with.

Well, I'm not trying to achieve it on one path or another, just by any means necessary. If I can walk on out without conflict, that's preferable. If I have to drop a hydrogen bomb on a hospital full of babies, so be it. Desperation is the name of the game here.

To be fair, you admit that positives who reach this level usually opt to stay anyways, and the negative path has very few accomplished sorcerers compared to the number of lackies and dropouts, doubly so when considering that efficient use of catalyst is extreme rare. So it's probably easier that "only three people have done it" makes it sound. Probably still kinda grueling, but well within the realm of possibility.

But there must be some technical information and/or shortcuts available to allow someone to progress without reinventing every wheel. That's why I ask for help and information; this will probably be exponentially easier if I manage to see from the shoulders of those who have gone before.

Perhaps if I learn to use catalyst totally efficiently, not for the purposes of fulfilling ego desires or for serving the state, but purely for spiritual development, I can do this. I'm actually sure I can do this if I learn to use catalyst efficiently; the difficulty is building the necessary level of discipline.

But if I manage to climb the walls in front of me, I'll already be somewhat close, considering that they're damn big walls.

(08-04-2017, 11:50 AM)Rybo Wrote: [ -> ]Little changes make a big difference. In my darkest days, super-negative, loud, dark rock music was all I listened to. I researched evil conspiracy theories ad nauseum. I watched bleak movies. In short, I filled my mind with negativity. Slowly, and I mean slowly, I started adding in uplifting music and art and information. And life changed.

That sounds terrible. Life changed? So now you're sitting here typing on LOO?

For me, it's nothing to do with music or movies or pornography or anything else. Flavors and unimportant distortions, all.

Certain emotional traumas are not going to be healed, probably, and I made them specifically so that I could enter a state of infinite pain in which progression was the only option. And here we are.

And people are trying to "fix" me by breaking everyehing worthwhile I have and molding me into a box. "Go to therapy, take medications, watch Rick & Morty so you can be implanted with thoughtforms that worship the STS scientific establishment as a new religion."

f*** that.

And nothing is more DISGUSTING than "hope". I've learned there's no point to that emotion. Worst of all things that came out of Pandora's box, principally because it tricks people into believing it isn't a curse at all.

No, I'll never "hope".

I *am* asking for help. That's all I'm doing. But not help in changing my musical tastes to something more mainstream, or help in getting a foothold in mundane society, or help in how to meekly "accept and forgive and move on". I'm asking for help spiritually and etherically, help trasceding the illusion and developing spiritually.

No, I don't have to become a good slobbering little obedient puppy dog mundane on a leash for that to happen; that's a trap. I'm here to build a mind and a spirit, not a state. When my needs are met, then I'll gladly attend to the needs of others and society.

(08-04-2017, 06:37 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]That question hit me right in my gut. Suddenly I realised that I could no longer justify my behaviour based upon my past. After all, Mahakali, our past only exists within the domain of our own minds, right? At what point in our lives do we take up the opportunity to claim responsibility for our own dramas? 

Don't know, don't care.

In my case, I was possessed by some probably very high-level negative astral entities and maipulated into doing some very evil things. I'm sorry for some of the things that happened, but I'm not going to allow others to make me feel responsible for people who were hurt or relationships that were ruined while I was demonically possessed. If anyone should be beating me up for those things, it should be me, and I forgive myself for some of it.

Whatever was possessing me certainly took care to conceal itself, so maybe nobody believes me, but I don't care; it's the truth, and if you (I'm speaking to everyone here) don't believe me, you can go f*** yourself; I'm not here to convince you of anything.

I do take responsibility for things that are entirely my fault - little white lies, failures of character and responsibility (most, not all, of them minor), and a good deal of selfishness, but most of those things I can even forgive myself for, and are utterly irrelevant to spiritual progression.

When I say "practicality", I mean things in terms of energy, geometry, movement, wisdom, understanding of the laws of the universe and evolution. Not mundane bullshit and situations.

All guilt, hubris, fetishes, convoluted thought-patterns, counterproductive emotions and such will melt away ALL ON THEIR OWN once I get what I'm aiming for, and it's absolutely the most direct and surefire way to do so. Like I said, completely unimportant distortions.
(08-05-2017, 03:01 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]And nothing is more DISGUSTING than "hope". I've learned there's no point to that emotion. Worst of all things that came out of Pandora's box, principally because it tricks people into believing it isn't a curse at all.

No, I'll never "hope".
-------------------
Perhaps if I learn to use catalyst totally efficiently, not for the purposes of fulfilling ego desires or for serving the state, but purely for spiritual development, I can do this. I'm actually sure I can do this if I learn to use catalyst efficiently; the difficulty is building the necessary level of discipline.

But if I manage to climb the walls in front of me, I'll already be somewhat close, considering that they're damn big walls.

The latter half of the quote sounds like hope--hope for a streamlined path of spiritual development. I don't want to argue semantics with you, though. And I don't want to fix you. We're all right where we need to be. Your lessons are your lessons and my lessons are mine. I was simply offering my perspective on a dramatic life shift that began with little steps. I'm afraid any more words will be fuel for the fire, so I'll stop here and bid you good day, my friend.
(08-05-2017, 03:01 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2017, 11:50 AM)Rybo Wrote: [ -> ]Little changes make a big difference. In my darkest days, super-negative, loud, dark rock music was all I listened to. I researched evil conspiracy theories ad nauseum. I watched bleak movies. In short, I filled my mind with negativity. Slowly, and I mean slowly, I started adding in uplifting music and art and information. And life changed.

Certain emotional traumas are not going to be healed, probably, and I made them specifically so that I could enter a state of infinite pain in which progression was the only option. And here we are.

And people are trying to "fix" me by breaking everyehing worthwhile I have and molding me into a box. "Go to therapy, take medications, watch Rick & Morty so you can be implanted with thoughtforms that worship the STS scientific establishment as a new religion."

f*** that.

And nothing is more DISGUSTING than "hope". I've learned there's no point to that emotion. Worst of all things that came out of Pandora's box, principally because it tricks people into believing it isn't a curse at all.

No, I'll never "hope".

I *am* asking for help. That's all I'm doing. But not help in changing my musical tastes to something more mainstream, or help in getting a foothold in mundane society, or help in how to meekly "accept and forgive and move on". I'm asking for help spiritually and etherically, help trasceding the illusion and developing spiritually.

No, I don't have to become a good slobbering little obedient puppy dog mundane on a leash for that to happen; that's a trap. I'm here to build a mind and a spirit, not a state. When my needs are met, then I'll gladly attend to the needs of others and society.

Hi Mahakali,
You make some interesting commets that helped me gain some perspective so I appreciate your teaching in this post.

Last night after posting about the Congo I figured it couldnt be as bad as I had heard so did googling and was left feeling pretty helpless to impact these peoples lives. The entire country seems to be ripe with slavery and genocide. Government to corrupt to actually get aid through. I see no solution, how could these beings ever be healed in this life?

Your comment Certain emotional traumas are not going to be healed, probably, and I made them specifically so that I could enter a state of infinite pain in which progression was the only option. And here we are.

It was a very brave move on part of the experiencer to endure these things. I do not doubt certain experiences will take life times plural to heal. I'm grateful I cannot fathom at this point.

Anyways I would be patient with yourself. It doesn't have to be solved in this one life. You don't have to forgive, or get over it, or even heal it in this life. Its possible you are still building up to the time you will do something in another life and all this pain is necessary as gross as that sounds. You are diving deep which is scary and unchartered so how could anyone else know the way through till you find it. Perhaps in 2 or 3 more lives, or the very end of this one(anything is possible) you will have sat with it so long to have learned something one who hadn't explored the pain in that way could not have learned.

Anyways Im sorry I do not have a solution for you but I am certain you will find it. If as you say you created this I have no doubt there is a path laid out before you even if you cannot see it. Be well, actually be exactly as you feel your path requires.
(08-05-2017, 11:11 AM)Rybo Wrote: [ -> ]The latter half of the quote sounds like hope--hope for a streamlined path of spiritual development.

Maybe. But "hope" isn't the right word. It's difficult to explain what I mean. It's strength born of an extreme hopelessness; at its core, it's quite the opposite.

(08-05-2017, 12:21 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways I would be patient with yourself. It doesn't have to be solved in this one life. You don't have to forgive, or get over it, or even heal it in this life. Its possible you are still building up to the time you will do something in another life and all this pain is necessary as gross as that sounds. You are diving deep which is scary and unchartered so how could anyone else know the way through till you find it. Perhaps in 2 or 3 more lives, or the very end of this one(anything is possible) you will have sat with it so long to have learned something one who hadn't explored the pain in that way could not have learned.

Anyways Im sorry I do not have a solution for you but I am certain you will find it. If as you say you created this I have no doubt there is a path laid out before you even if you cannot see it. Be well, actually be exactly as you feel your path requires.

Thanks. I will find it.

I think it's a very LHP thing I did, the reasons behind it. It was almost too much for me to take.

Most of the things I've been through bother me very little, and would be easy to move on from, but one relationship... But I allowed that to be ruined because I wanted the power that came from the bitterness.

But I couldn't make up my mind, and it blew up in my face.

But nothing ever gives the the hope I could be normal, or happy, or even remotely okay... Even when I get glimpses of things I could be successful doing, of ways I could live and things I could have...

There's nothing deep down but an empty, bitter laughter.

I can still complete the black alchemy if I set my mind to it.

And the only things that could save me don't seem to want me, so perhaps I should go for it. Even if it's risky, even if the moralfags don't understand it, even the if the enslavers fear it; my soul knows what it wants.

There's only one way now, and I did what I did because I knew that it would make things that way.

I have no option but to finish what I started, and god help anyone who gets in my way. Even if they mean well; interfere and you'll be entangled for lifetimes with my karma; this is a spiritual mixture you don't want any aggressive contact with.
(08-03-2017, 10:30 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]How does byassing harvest work, because I have to do it?

A mechanism which works like a clock face, strikes when its hour comes, is not passable.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=9#4

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=6#15

(08-03-2017, 11:35 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ]Ra does indicate that penetrating the eighth level and opening the gateway to intelligent infinity is, what you might call, a passport out

Which is actually self-harvesting, hence, harvest still happens...

(08-03-2017, 11:35 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ]but that's essentially describing Buddha consciousness-

Contact with intelligent infinity affects every entity differently, as told in the material.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=34#2

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

Its not necessarily buddha consciousnes as we describe it in our modern culture. Or, as described in Buddha's time.

(08-03-2017, 10:30 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]How does one bypass harvest and create their own vibrational "room" that can survive past third density, something like fifth density?

What you describe doesnt seem to be bypassing harvest. You seem to be seeking an environment more compatible with your own mind/body/spirit complex and its biases and vibration as you have it currently.

Natural solution would be to seek out environments, lifestyles, people and activities which are compatible with your perspective and vibration. This may or may not involve leaving where you are, however what is certain that it would involve change in your life. All of these, whether you should or should not do any changes, and if so, to what degree are things which depend totally and solely on you and the spiritual guidance you follow.
(08-09-2017, 10:01 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]A mechanism which works like a clock face, strikes when its hour comes, is not passable.

I'm pretty sure the quarantine boundary is the only thing Ra refers to as such, and a fifth density negative entity still passes the "upassable"; not by cracking the clock's code, but by going around it.

Always easier to trick a spell than break it, as they say.

(08-09-2017, 10:01 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]What you describe doesnt seem to be bypassing harvest. You seem to be seeking an environment more compatible with your own mind/body/spirit complex and its biases and vibration as you have it currently.

Natural solution would be to seek out environments, lifestyles, people and activities which are compatible with your perspective and vibration. This may or may not involve leaving where you are, however what is certain that it would involve change in your life. All of these, whether you should or should not do any changes, and if so, to what degree are things which depend totally and solely on you and the spiritual guidance you follow.

I'm talking about bypassing harvest. I'm talking about spiritual evolution.

No, I don't need people. People have an agenda, people want to hurt me or change me. I have learned my lesson.

What I need is energetic work, and then I'll engage with others when I have the means to take them down if need be. I don't want to do that, but I need to be able to.

All I intended to ask for help here is about specifics of energy work and how to use it to advance to high levels. Either people here don't know, or they don't want to share (out of selfishness or the deluded and mistaken idea that I'm more violent and dangerous if I get what I'm looking for, instead of less) and probably a little of both.
(08-09-2017, 09:06 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I will find it.

I think it's a very LHP thing I did, the reasons behind it. It was almost too much for me to take.

Most of the things I've been through bother me very little, and would be easy to move on from, but one relationship... But I allowed that to be ruined because I wanted the power that came from the bitterness.

Thank you for sharing this. Its incredibly profound, and not something in this life I would have pieced together myself.
It resonates though as I myself know I have experienced the darkness in other lives.

It felt like a beautiful saddness to read. I know that likely wont make sense but suffice to say I am greatful for you explaining that.

Can I add that the picture is so big. If you zoom in what you see close up is your experience and why you did what you did. Whomever the other in that relationship was though, they may have actually needed you to do exactly what you did. It blew up in both your faces but you needed it to make you look at yourself even if for a moment then to carry on down your path. They however may have needed it for an entirely different reason.

My most profound drive for healing came from the most profoundly painful relationship. Like blowing a wound so far open all the disease was exposed to be cleaned. Do I look back and think it was a great experience hungering for more. No but it was a gift only they could give. A painful one, only they could have made it so painful. It needed to be exactly as it was.

Your storey may be different or may be the same but I hope you don't mind me sharing that.
One day I hope you can forgive yourself for doing exactly as was planned. I sure hope the one who triggered my healing has forgiven himself. He to is prone to seeking the darkness, for him its for protection though. Keep the heart closed and no one can hurt you. His still gets hurt so it isnt the best of plans, yet one he needs to enact and learn from obviously.

We all just need peace, so I wish you peace and hope it comes quickly if it wont mess up your plans. Smile
(08-09-2017, 09:06 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]But nothing ever gives the the hope I could be normal,
I don't suspect you were ever intended to be normal. You are going somewhere beyond normal. You don't know where yet but normal isn't something to aim for.
(08-09-2017, 09:06 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]or happy, or even remotely okay...
Perhaps its not time yet. The big lesson that comes from this exploration could hit at anytime. Things change fast sometimes.
(08-09-2017, 09:06 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Even when I get glimpses of things I could be successful doing, of ways I could live and things I could have...

I have not been there in this life.
I have felt a lot of pain in this life but I am grateful I have not had to go that far.

Big hugs, lots of them. Be safe on your journey
(08-09-2017, 10:17 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I'm talking about bypassing harvest. I'm talking about spiritual evolution.

No, I don't need people. People have an agenda, people want to hurt me or change me. I have learned my lesson.

What I need is energetic work, and then I'll engage with others when I have the means to take them down if need be. I don't want to do that, but I need to be able to.

All I intended to ask for help here is about specifics of energy work and how to use it to advance to high levels. Either people here don't know, or they don't want to share (out of selfishness or the deluded and mistaken idea that I'm more violent and dangerous if I get what I'm looking for, instead of less) and probably a little of both.

I've been interested in energetic work before I came across the Ra Material.

Nearly all of my meditations and the magic I practice is energy manipulation.
I've gotten good at summoning light, visualizing the colors, centers and the rays, feeling the flow, etc
When the light reaches my third eye and crown, I yawn usually and lots of water begins commning out of my eyes. so I kidna do this to relax and get into a trance state.

I work with energy when practicing martial arts. it makes your body resistant to physical trauma, and adds to your strenght/speed. and you can also jump HIGH.

I don't think energetic work can make you graduate to the next density though.
(08-09-2017, 11:14 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2017, 09:06 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I will find it.

Thank you for sharing this. Its incredibly profound, and not something in this life I would have pieced together myself.
It resonates though as I myself know I have experienced the darkness in other lives.

It felt like a beautiful saddness to read. I know that likely wont make sense but suffice to say I am greatful for you explaining that.

Can I add that the picture is so big. If you zoom in what you see close up is your experience and why you did what you did. Whomever the other in that relationship was though, they may have actually needed you to do exactly what you did. It blew up in both your faces but you needed it to make you look at yourself even if for a moment then to carry on down your path. They however may have needed it for an entirely different reason.

My most profound drive for healing came from the most profoundly painful relationship. Like blowing a wound so far open all the disease was exposed to be cleaned. Do I look back and think it was a great experience hungering for more. No but it was a gift only they could give. A painful one, only they could have made it so painful. It needed to be exactly as it was.

Your storey may be different or may be the same but I hope you don't mind me sharing that.
One day I hope you can forgive yourself for doing exactly as was planned. I sure hope the one who triggered my healing has forgiven himself. He to is prone to seeking the darkness, for him its for protection though. Keep the heart closed and no one can hurt you. His still gets hurt so it isnt the best of plans, yet one he needs to enact and learn from obviously.

We all just need peace, so I wish you peace and hope it comes quickly if it wont mess up your plans. Smile

(08-09-2017, 09:06 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]But nothing ever gives the the hope I could be normal,
I don't suspect you were ever intended to be normal. You are going somewhere beyond normal. You don't know where yet but normal isn't something to aim for.
(08-09-2017, 09:06 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]or happy, or even remotely okay...
Perhaps its not time yet. The big lesson that comes from this exploration could hit at anytime. Things change fast sometimes.
(08-09-2017, 09:06 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Even when I get glimpses of things I could be successful doing, of ways I could live and things I could have...

I have not been there in this life.
I have felt a lot of pain in this life but I am grateful I have not had to go that far.

Big hugs, lots of them. Be safe on your journey

My plan is to get the heart wide open.

I don't forgive myself, and I certainly don't - nor will I ever, not until they've paid in blood - forgive the people who did this to me.

Some days I heat the alternate personalities from my childhood and teenage years calling. Just a whisper now ad then.]"

"I told you you' come crawling back. You always were too weak, but I am are here to make you stronger. Yo'uve become quie the lazy prcratating piece of s***. Well, maybe you always where that way.vGet back on track. There are things to be done, my boy. People, too. And one last thing: never ever forget what you are..."

I need to remember something, something impoart.
(08-10-2017, 07:04 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]My plan is to get the heart wide open.

I don't forgive myself, and I certainly don't - nor will I ever, not until they've paid in blood - forgive the people who did this to me.

The literal essence of opening the heart is forgiveness. You can't go get revenge and only then open the heart - well you can, but it doubles the difficulty. Every act of revenge you carry out increases your load. Every little piece of resentment you actively nurture is another gigantic obstacle you add to your own path.

(08-04-2017, 12:50 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Meditation is probably a start, but...

YO DAWG R U JOKING ME, meditation is the literal essential key to destroying your shitty thought patterns, jeez louise m8, check this out:

Quote:60.26 Questioner: There has been, for the past 30 years, a lot of information and a lot of confusion, and in fact, I would say the Law of Confusion has been [chuckle] working overtime, to make a small joke, in bringing information for spiritual catalysis to groups requesting it, and we know that both the positively and the negatively oriented social memory complexes have been adding to this information as they can. This has led to somewhat of a condition of apathy in a lot of cases with respect to the information by many who are truly seeking but have been thwarted by a condition of what I might call spiritual entropy in this information. Can you comment on this and the mechanisms of alleviating these problems?

Ra: ...

Once this basic information is received it is not put into practice in the heart and in the life experience but instead rattles about within the mind complex distortions as would a building block which has lost its place and simply rolls from side to side uselessly, yet still the entity calls. Therefore, the same basic information is repeated. Ultimately the entity decides that it is weary of this repetitive information. However, if an entity puts into practice that which it is given, it will not find repetition except when needed.

BOOM, Ra throws down wisdom. GET OVER YOURSELF, frickin' meditate. Ra is literally describing your exact situation. You keep asking for new ways to get around your situation, and the advice always boils down to: meditate. Get to know yourself. If you knew yourself, your life would NOT keep repeating shitty scenarios and negativity. That's the truth.

There's no new answer. You are not trying to know yourself, and so your life experience continues to repeat the same lessons in increasing intensity in an attempt to get you to pay attention. Eventually, your suffering will reach a point where it is IMPOSSIBLE to progress without consciously surrendering your ego.

Some people like it rough like that, they like to be dragged kicking and screaming into heaven. You may be one of those people.

Here's a passage from Eckhart Tolle, so I don't end on my own distorted opinions:

Quote:If you are run your mind, ... you will still suffer the consequences of your unconsciousness, and you will create further suffering. You will bear the burden of fear, conflict, problems, and pain. The suffering thus created will eventually force you out of your unconscious state.
(08-10-2017, 12:01 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2017, 07:04 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]My plan is to get the heart wide open.

The literal essence of opening the heart is forgiveness. You can't go get revenge and only then open the heart - well you can, but it doubles the difficulty. Every act of revenge you carry out increases your load. Every little piece of resentment you actively nurture is another gigantic obstacle you add to your own path.

(08-04-2017, 12:50 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Meditation is probably a start, but...

YO DAWG R U JOKING ME, meditation is the literal essential key to destroying your shitty thought patterns, jeez louise m8, check this out:

Quote:60.26 Questioner: There has been, for the past 30 years, a lot of information and a lot of confusion, and in fact, I would say the Law of Confusion has been [chuckle] working overtime, to make a small joke, in bringing information for spiritual catalysis to groups requesting it, and we know that both the positively and the negatively oriented social memory complexes have been adding to this information as they can. This has led to somewhat of a condition of apathy in a lot of cases with respect to the information by many who are truly seeking but have been thwarted by a condition of what I might call spiritual entropy in this information. Can you comment on this and the mechanisms of alleviating these problems?

Once this basic information is received it is not put into practice in the heart and in the life experience but instead rattles about within the mind complex distortions as would a building block which has lost its place and simply rolls from side to side uselessly, yet still the entity calls. Therefore, the same basic information is repeated. Ultimately the entity decides that it is weary of this repetitive information. However, if an entity puts into practice that which it is given, it will not find repetition except when needed.

BOOM, Ra throws down wisdom. GET OVER YOURSELF, frickin' meditate. Ra is literally describing your exact situation. You keep asking for new ways to get around your situation, and the advice always boils down to: meditate. Get to know yourself. If you knew yourself, your life would NOT keep repeating shitty scenarios and negativity. That's the truth.

There's no new answer. You are not trying to know yourself, and so your life experience continues to repeat the same lessons in increasing intensity in an attempt to get you to pay attention. Eventually, your suffering will reach a point where it is IMPOSSIBLE to progress without consciously surrendering your ego.

Some people like it rough like that, they like to be dragged kicking and screaming into heaven. You may be one of those people.

Here's a passage from Eckhart Tolle, so I don't end on my own distorted opinions:

Quote:If you are run your mind, ... you will still suffer the consequences of your unconsciousness, and you will create further suffering. You will bear the burden of fear, conflict, problems, and pain. The suffering thus created will eventually force you out of your unconscious state.

You can't know his life purpose or plan. He could very likely need even more pain before its time for him to heal. We dont know everything. I think thats actually the point
(08-10-2017, 12:01 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]The literal essence of opening the heart is forgiveness. You can't go get revenge and only then open the heart - well you can, but it doubles the difficulty. Every act of revenge you carry out increases your load. Every little piece of resentment you actively nurture is another gigantic obstacle you add to your own path.

How 'bout I open my heart and my other chakras, and THEN I get revenge.

This is actually good advice. Thank you.

(08-10-2017, 12:01 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Eventually, your suffering will reach a point where it is IMPOSSIBLE to progress without consciously surrendering your ego.

This... not so much.

What these people are trying to do to me is "heaven"? Memory loss and complete SRA-type trauma-based mind control of the body?

I'll keep my ego, thank you very much. The ego is just the self-identity, and to destroy it completely is the deepest form of brainwashing; quite the opposite of spiritual development.

"Heaven", to me, would be that place in time/space in which we are "one with the Creator" and have access to any and all of the infinite time/space nexus. And I know this reality permeates all others as the fundamental one, but I don't know how to get there.

Also, I already know I need to meditate; the things I don't know are what's important, as far as where to start looking on terms of sacred geometry, specifics of hyperspace/counterspace, etc.

(08-10-2017, 01:34 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]He could very likely need even more pain before its time for him to heal.

Yeah, no thanks. Every second is pain; I've had quite enough.
There is no Harvest. Without You
There is no Separation. Without You
There is no Forgiveness. Without You
There is no Pain. Without You

Truly these are concepts separating YOU from YOU.

And yet, you are That you are.

So There is nothing to Heal. Your lesson is to know separation, until it is unbearable enough to See. Any effort to Be or to Improve or to Be better is just separating the knower from the known. Looping.
And this is poignant. I see this is beautiful.

YOU and the Other. The thinker and the thought. The feeler and the felt. The knower and the known, are one being. And you are always doing that dance as one.

You were never separate. You are One with the idea/thought/imagination of separation.
YOU become intimate with That until it merges with YOU.
You are That, and You are You.
You are above that paradox inside, shared with all.
You and everything else is composed of the same substance.

This realization inspires love.
To see how you have treated the parts of You so far.
You, as you are, your personality is that already perfect one that eMerges into ALL.
This is the only service.

You are like grass growing.
You are like the growing pains of a bud seeing itself blossoming.

Holding the bud in place, Separating,
While Everything becomes its opposite.
Out of confusion, clarity.
Out of Pain, Nourishment, Youness, Your path to You

You see One with all.
You see You as All.

Is this the technology you seek? The ecstatic state you already are, but make other.

I AM this pain
I AM this holding back
I AM this healing
WE are that, I AM.
Endlessly

Awakening/harvesting every moment
On behalf of all beings
Quote: 

"Heaven", to me, would be that place in time/space in which we are "one with the Creator" and have access to any and all of the infinite time/space nexus. And I know this reality permeates all others as the fundamental one, but I don't know how to get there.

The thing is, you do know.

You just chose to remember at a rate that was congruent to your optimal learning curve for this incarnation.

You are God. For Christ's sake.
Pages: 1 2