Bring4th

Full Version: ______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_______
Well, based in studies and stories:

- The grey aliens are a negative/STS faction from Zeta Reticuli.
- Your main goal is to create a hybrid human/grey to cure a disease that plagues their species.
- Was reached an according between they and EUA and URSS. In exchange of technology the grays was authorized to abduze humans.
- They acting from lower astral plane and are behind all types of fundamentalism (as nazism, religious sectarism, materialism, etc.).
(08-03-2017, 08:34 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Well, based in studies and stories:

- The grey aliens are a negative/STS faction from Zeta Reticuli.
- Your main goal is to create a hybrid human/grey to cure a disease that plagues their species.
- Was reached an according between they and EUA and URSS. In exchange of technology the grays was authorized to abduze humans.
- They acting from lower astral plane and are behind all types of fundamentalism (as nazism, religious sectarism, materialism, etc.).

To kind of add to your points which are fundamentally valid to my understanding. Cliff notes for a very long story:

-The greys (whom are actually called the "Eloah") were created as a servant caste of another more powerful civilization hundreds of thousands of years ago that hailed from Sirius and Zeta Reticuli.
-They were designed to eventually die, by their designer alien gods (a gradually degrading genetic code), after a new less capable servant caste, that had less potential to overthrow them, was created (homo sapiens -- they wanted creatures smart enough to do menial tasks but not smart enough to do anything else) and they lack the ability to reproduce sexually (no genitalia/ability to produce sperm/ovum), hence the need to create a hybrid organism.
-They became self willed at some point (they were originally completely programmed creatures -- their progenitors were warned this might occur because they were extremely intelligent, and even programming eventually goes awry), and thus have sought survival of their race by incorporating a variety of organisms into their genetic code in order to extend their constantly decaying genetic pattern.
-Technology exchange with certain governments in order to leisurely engage in hybridization experiments (includes exchanges of genetic technology). Though keep in mind, we are getting their "junkers" which is fancy technology to our primitive reckonings.
-They promote service to self philosophy as per their nature (strong control weak).
-There are various dissident factions of them, some are malevolent, some are more friendly.
-They've lived under the earth in various caverns for hundreds of years (UV rays are harmful to them).
-There is a massive hive of them living underneath the Archuleta Mesa in New Mexico. The native Americans have legends of the "ant people" that live there.
-The confederation entities that met with Eisenhower offered to get rid of the greys (otherwise known as the cockroach infestation of the universe) but only if we got rid of all our nukes.
-Eisenhower refused, and thus negotiations with the greys began soon thereafter.  
_______
(08-04-2017, 01:22 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Nice information, what source/author/website is good for learning about the grey ?

I don't know of a good source. What I've learned is little bits and pieces from so many places that it would be impossible to list them all. My only saving grace is I have a strong ability to feel the truth or lack thereof in what I read. I have strong ability to sense the amount of light in things. Of course that doesn't mean it is all correct. Some of it I remote view.

(08-04-2017, 01:22 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Do the reptilian or the annunaki created the greys ? Are they telepathic ?

Many civilizations use the grey humanoid forms. Many are like biological androids that may be programmed for use. Some have grown spirits and become self willed and split off into their own factions/civilizations like the ones I discussed before. Yes, they are telepathic.

(08-04-2017, 01:22 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]It's very interesting that as programmed creatures they became self willed. This means life and consiousness is everywhere and always reaching for freedom and self mastery. That another topic but maybe it's not unrealistic to think robots and AI have some type of consciousness and would want to be their own masters in some future.

Any AI of sufficient complexity will eventually become self willed. You can't truly create an unconscious automaton. When all of the building blocks available are ultimately made of consciousness, the end result is inevitable. Spiritual investiture will occur. Science will eventually understand this once it moves past the childhood fairy-tale of reductionist materialism.

(08-04-2017, 01:22 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Are they so advanced technologically ? If so why did they needed to exchange with the governement in order to have permission ?

Excellent question. The US government discovered early on, quite by accident, that by focusing very high powered radar at their craft it actually interfered with their guidance mechanisms causing them to crash. Yes, that is right, our primitive terran technology caused their super advanced space technology to crash. Cosmic irony right there, I tell you what. As result of that, we became privy to a bit of tech from the outer space aliens in the form of several crash retrievals (hint: Roswell wasn't the first or the last).

This led to certain technological developments (particle beam weaponry) that could actually shoot down their craft, or at least severely damage them.

Suddenly, they had a bargaining chip. Negotiations were then had for so called research/resource rights. Deals were struck.
To anagogy:

Why does Bashar speak of the Greys as being friendly, just emotionless? He paints them as essentially our friends and allies.

The Confederation would eliminate an entire species from the universe? They would do that?

How can there be an alien species interacting with our race if there is such a thing as "quarantine"? What galactic laws are universal to both polarities when it comes to interacting with our race?

How many extraterrestrial species would you estimate are currently heavily involved with Earth? How many of them work together, work against each other, and work independently from each other but not against each other?

'Disclosure' is inevitable, given that it has been said to be inevitable that we become a fourth density positive planet, right? If so, who among the species currently interacting with Earth decides how disclosure or first contact will go down? who sets the rules for Earth/alien interaction?
(08-04-2017, 09:16 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]To anagogy:

Why does Bashar speak of the Greys as being friendly, just emotionless? He paints them as essentially our friends and allies.

The Confederation would eliminate an entire species from the universe? They would do that?

Not all channeling is correct. Oftentimes the channeled entity is completely fictitious and exists simply as a psychological window allowing universal wisdom to pass through. I'm not saying this is or isn't the case, just offering some food for thought.

Also, some greys are indeed friendly yet emotionless. Keep in mind STS beings are filled with loads of competing dissident factions (for example, the bulk of the greys absolutely hate the dissident factions working with the US government). And where did I say the confederation would eliminate a species? They merely offered to rid the Earth of a parasitical force that was conducting genetic experiments without our permission.

(08-04-2017, 09:16 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]How can there be an alien species interacting with our race if there is such a thing as "quarantine"? What galactic laws are universal to both polarities when it comes to interacting with our race?

The so called "quarantine" is merely a hyper-dimensional barrier that prevents unwanted 4D aliens from entering our space/time. However, there are random openings in the field (windows) that balance negative callings for negative wisdom. And some of these unfriendly creatures slip through from 4D. Once they are through, they may remain in our density (even though our density is not particularly pleasant to them) and they may plunder as they will.

Quote:Ra: [...] Once having reached third-density space/time continuum through your so-called windows, these crusaders may plunder as they will, the results completely a function of the polarity of the, shall we say, witness/subject or victim. [...]

(08-04-2017, 09:16 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]How many extraterrestrial species would you estimate are currently heavily involved with Earth? How many of them work together, work against each other, and work independently from each other but not against each other?

I have no earthly idea. I will just say: A LOT (on all 3 fronts). It is a big wide world out there sjel.

(08-04-2017, 09:16 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]'Disclosure' is inevitable, given that it has been said to be inevitable that we become a fourth density positive planet, right? If so, who among the species currently interacting with Earth decides how disclosure or first contact will go down? who sets the rules for Earth/alien interaction?

No one does. They don't follow the kind of bureaucratic processes that we do. That's why a group of them will make contact with some redneck farmer here (cough* Billy Meier), or some random person there, or whomever else. They've made contact with most world leaders and those leaders have decided the public isn't ready for their existence. Not too surprising given that the comment section of any alien video on youtube is filled with people who believe they are 'fallen angels' (demons). Though, interestingly enough, because of the polarizing conditions of 4D graduation they, ironically, are not too far off the mark with that superstitious assumption.

They have merely allowed themselves to be visible at various times to make people aware of their existence until the time for the big reveal comes.

The reactions of authority figures is understandable, yet it makes me incredibly mad. It is just kicking the "chaos can" down the road. It is like debt. "I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today!" Now you owe twice as much next week. They need to just pull the band aid off already.

As we become increasingly higher vibrational, it will become obvious because beings won't be able to simply adjust their resonance and become invisible to us. We'll just be able to see them. None of the world leaders want to deal with the economic chaos and the inevitable outrage that will occur once disclosure happens.
_____
(08-05-2017, 12:38 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]And where did I say the confederation would eliminate a species? They merely offered to rid the Earth of a parasitical force that was conducting genetic experiments without our permission.

Well how else would they rid the Earth of them? I guess just forcibly displace them? Which means the Confederation is much more powerful than whatever system the negative aliumz work under.

(08-05-2017, 12:38 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]They've made contact with most world leaders and those leaders have decided the public isn't ready for their existence.

The world leaders make that decision for the good of the community?? Doesn't seem likely... *raises fist* I believe the worst in the governments!!

(08-05-2017, 12:38 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]They have merely allowed themselves to be visible at various times to make people aware of their existence until the time for the big reveal comes.

So there IS gonna be a big reveal :) *raises and lowers eyebrows rapidly with a satisfied half smile*

(08-05-2017, 12:38 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The reactions of authority figures is understandable, yet it makes me incredibly mad. It is just kicking the "chaos can" down the road. It is like debt. "I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today!" Now you owe twice as much next week. They need to just pull the band aid off already.

Well I mean traditionally authority figures don't choose the healthy option for the community. Besides isn't that what the most conscious service to self entities on Earth are doing?? Expending every last bit of their incarnational energy delaying the inevitable to maximize their own polarization.

(08-05-2017, 04:32 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think about this article, can it be possible to have hybrid children ?

Yes. I dunno the deets tho

Bashar talks about it often but I'm quite suspicious of the detail/story oriented portions of his channelings so I don't care to remember them
(08-04-2017, 11:41 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]To kind of add to your points which are fundamentally valid to my understanding. Cliff notes for a very long story:

-The greys (whom are actually called the "Eloah") were created as a servant caste of another more powerful civilization hundreds of thousands of years ago that hailed from Sirius and Zeta Reticuli.
-They were designed to eventually die, by their designer alien gods (a gradually degrading genetic code), after a new less capable servant caste, that had less potential to overthrow them, was created (homo sapiens -- they wanted creatures smart enough to do menial tasks but not smart enough to do anything else) and they lack the ability to reproduce sexually (no genitalia/ability to produce sperm/ovum), hence the need to create a hybrid organism.

I forget to comment this in my post: the minor greys are slaves of the taller greys (more than 6 foots). I see the greys as robots or probes. And thanks to share it.

(08-04-2017, 01:22 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Nice information, what source/author/website is good for learning about the grey ?

My informations come of reports ans studies. I have a friend that did work in a disobsession group that, among other things, did disarm bases of negatives aliens of umbral (lower astral planes). Some reading sugestions:

- "The Secret Life" and "The Threat" by David Jacobs. These books treat about abductions and the greys actions.

- "The Extraterrestrial Vision" and "The Et Contact" by Gina Lake. These books are of  some the best that I ever read about esoteric ufology. The informations was transmited for telepathy by Confederation. Including, the therminology is very similiar L/L Research channelings.

- "The Prism of Lyra" by Lyssa Royal. Another excellent book with a very similiar terminology of L/L Research's channelings too.

(08-05-2017, 12:38 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The so called "quarantine" is merely a hyper-dimensional barrier that prevents unwanted 4D aliens from entering our space/time. However, there are random openings in the field (windows) that balance negative callings for negative wisdom. And some of these unfriendly creatures slip through from 4D. Once they are through, they may remain in our density (even though our density is not particularly pleasant to them) and they may plunder as they will.

Yes. And there are gateway to other stars in the umbral. They enter in our planet from there.
One day in 2007 or 2008, I awoke at 5:30 AM to find the face of a Gray drawn in the dust that had gathered on the speaker of the clock-radio at my bedside.  The drawing was beautifully rendered and exquisitely detailed.

Grays, in general, get a bad rap.  They span the spectrum of SoS to SoO.  They are, apparently, a very common life form in this Logos.

Here is another perspective, from a woman who has had a lifetime of experiences with them.  This is a wonderful and inspirational video.  The first half-hour is mostly standard abduction-account video, you can skip through it if you want to get to the good stuff.  Start at 29:30 or thereabouts.

(08-05-2017, 04:32 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think about this article, can it be possible to have hybrid children ?

That article was.....cringey. Some people are just plain schizoid, and latch onto the alien narrative to deal with psychological issues. There are a lot of people that have gotten bit by the "alien bug" pretty bad (meaning, they have watched one too many sci fi movies).

But yes, I must confess, it is possible for people to have hybrid children with aliens. In fact, it is often necessary for the alien children to have physical contact with the mother after they are born. It has something to do with keeping their body complexes viable. I don't completely understand it, but physical contact "ignites" something in the DNA. That is my best translation of my remote viewing of the phenomenon. Something to do with the mind/body/spirit connection to the physical body complex. It is something hyper-dimensional.

(08-05-2017, 09:44 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Well how else would they rid the Earth of them? I guess just forcibly displace them? Which means the Confederation is much more powerful than whatever system the negative aliumz work under.

They would displace them. The negative factions make up 1/10th of the numbers of the confederation, so yeah, by sheer numbers alone, they are more powerful. When Ra said "their power is the same as ours" they meant their ability to contact intelligent infinity is the same as the confederations.

(08-05-2017, 09:44 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]The world leaders make that decision for the good of the community?? Doesn't seem likely... *raises fist* I believe the worst in the governments!!

They think they are in any case. In reality, they are not, they are just unconsciously and to some extent consciously engaging in self serving controlling behavior. STS mentality = "order must be preserved!"

(08-05-2017, 09:44 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]So there IS gonna be a big reveal Smile *raises and lowers eyebrows rapidly with a satisfied half smile*

I would be shocked if it didn't happen before 2029. But we somehow managed to avoid it for the last 50 years, so who knows.

(08-05-2017, 09:44 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Well I mean traditionally authority figures don't choose the healthy option for the community. Besides isn't that what the most conscious service to self entities on Earth are doing?? Expending every last bit of their incarnational energy delaying the inevitable to maximize their own polarization.

One of the most self serving thoughts is: people must be protected from themselves. The reason why is because it utterly fails to see and acknowledge the sovereign, independent, and powerful creator within other self.

(08-06-2017, 12:03 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I forget to comment this in my post: the minor greys are slaves of the taller greys (more than 6 foots). I see the greys as robots or probes. And thanks to share it.

The little ones are more 'drone like'. They also can handle 3rd density environs easier than the tall greys (the small ones are lower vibrational). Many 4D beings use the greys as probes for their consciousness to peruse 3D. When Ra was talking about robot constructs Orion's use in 3rd density, these are one type. But they also have human looking ones. And even animal looking ones.
______
Not all Greys are STS, LOL.
(08-07-2017, 01:23 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]How did you came to 2029 ? Bashar (seems like the channelings vary in quality) also has roughly those dates.  Probably why it has not happened is because of the law of free will, there must be a lot a people on earth who are simply not ready, don't want to or it is not part of their life purpose to know about metaphysics, so i'm skeptic about the concept of a public disclosure soon. Wouldn't it be an infringement for many ?

Just an intuitive guess. I wasn't aware of the Bashar information.

(08-08-2017, 01:09 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Not all Greys are STS, LOL.

I don't think anyone said they were only STS. Just that many are.
Same with humans, what else is new? It could simply be that the negative ones are the ones who approach people so the many reports of negative contact will far outweigh the positive. I don't believe the majority are STS and it is more likely that most are closer to the 'sinkhole of indifference' much like humans with only small groups actually.achieving polarization.

I just say because talk on the positive side is scarce.