Bring4th

Full Version: Infinity and Reality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have Infinity which is infinite, as is intelligent infinity.

Ra says that Infinity is the Creation.

Does this mean that reality is infinite or finite?

Isn't reality everything that falls under the 3rd distortion?

Is Infinity the only Truth?

I understand that non-dual reality is infinite, and that dualistic reality is finite.
Meditate and find out for yourself
The illusory reality we experience is finite.
Lately I've been chewing over a thought that fits here, and potentially answers the question, if others want to...well okay, I guess the metaphor breaks down at asking for help chewing...

Anyway, the thought is that if there is something, anything, that is truly infinite, then wouldn't it follow that in fact there can exist ONLY that one infinite thing? Anything "other" than that thing would render the original thing non-infinite. So if infinity is a real thing at all, then there exists only One Thing. That Thing is infinite, which means whatever reality one speaks of, dual or non-dual, its still only molded out of the fabric of that One Thing, and therefore, itself, infinite.
Here is a free online course about Infinity:

https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/course...-absolute/
(08-06-2017, 06:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]We have Infinity which is infinite, as is intelligent infinity.

Intelligent infinity is not infinite either, since it has an adjective. It is 'intelligent'.

Infinity would not have any differentiations, imbalances, therefore it wouldnt have any describable property. This, ironically and contradictorily means that infinity cannot be infinite either. However for the purposes of human dialogue, which otherwise wouldnt be able to talk about this concept at all, we call it infinity.

Intelligent infinity is differentiated from Infinity. It has a property. Thus, it is infinite in every aspect, minus that differentiating property's counterpart. So, if it is intelligent infinity, there must be an 'unintelligent' infinity. Ie, infinity which does not have any potential. Or, infinitely opposite potential.

But as such, as far as human speech is concerned, intelligent infinity is infinite minus that potential difference.

Quote:Ra says that Infinity is the Creation.

Creation is also infinite then, after excepting whatever separated to create its duality. Ie, if infinite intelligence is one level below infinity, then the central logos of entire creation is one level below infinite intelligence, and it goes on from there like that by separating into whatever identifies them.

Which would make...

Quote:Does this mean that reality is infinite or finite?

Reality or creation as we describe infinite for all intents and purposes as it affects us.

Quote:Isn't reality everything that falls under the 3rd distortion?

And below.

Quote:Is Infinity the only Truth?

Cannot, since it must contain untruth as well to be infinite. And again, it would be totally inert in regard to us.

Quote:I understand that non-dual reality is infinite, and that dualistic reality is finite.

There cant be no non-dual reality as per above definitions. Reality comes to being by separated into 2 parts, infinite intelligence and whatever counterpart it has, after point of infinity. From that point on it is a story of duality.
Is Infinity like the Tao? The Tao that can be named is not the eternal Tao.

Not sure, because the Tao is like everything there is.

The Infinity that is not named is probably beyond this.
The ultimate nature of reality discussed.
What is the substance of reality?
What is everything made out of? It's not matter or energy. What is it?
Reality is groundless.

Reality is just the complete oneness. We are all aspects of the one infinite whole/divine creator source energy.

The first distortion being free will, thats then when the creator begun to get to know itself.

I do feel like we were all 'sung' into existence. We are all aspects of the one infinite creator and as such, thats reality to me, that we are all one.
This is my mythos, drop what you don't like.

The three distortions you speak of create actual differences, in like unity said, what we term Infinity. Which can only be seen/felt/grasped through seemingly in direct relationships. Thought of as Unity, manifested as symbioses, or communication.

The focusing of will took a partition from singularity to kinetic/potential. Or the capability to think/memory/conceptualize, or rather a summation: intelligence. Now the kinetic is the actual onset of change, causated by the effects of intelligence on will/desire. The three first distortions are akin to chemical reactions, in that they naturally led or was apart of the motion we think of as advancement, or chronological progression. It's only natural that intelligence manifests/expressed itself, as what we term or think of as Unity. Like I said above, a good example of this, is what we think of as bilogical symbioses, or natural "movement" of Intelligence. Described as Unity.