Bring4th

Full Version: 900 years lifetime templet of human being
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
great hello!

two other source i study in the past 12 months mention this lifespan! Kryon/Lee Carrol and Bashar.

Bashar Daryl Anka was asked in a session about oldest persons on this planet right now - there a some above 300 years!
but they don't show up in public at all!

i love to find the clues to amazing aspects like this in different sources.

also the healing aspect and the aspect of regeneration comes into place with lifespans over that frame that we currently believe is normal

and ALL advices start with - love yourself - love your body - talk to your body - give your body commands on rejuvenation

and for shure the body/mind/spirit complex needs to have an agenda to stay on planet earth longer then needed during these days of the shift.

i support my body and nerve system by
- drinking water
- exercise moderately
- eat variety of veggies blended with flaxseed oil and nuts
- take DHA
- Vit D3/K2
- meditation
- guided meditations i use channel sessions or parts

i ran into the book of the one material 4 days ago and now i am in book 2 .....
now check out to study more

Ulrich
Out of curiosity what is your Vitamin D3 sourced from?? I have this pure D3 that's taken from sheep wool, 2000 IU per drop of olive oil, and I've been wondering if the energy of the sheep affects how my body processes the D3

Also I like that you said, exercise moderately. I used to overexercise (with respect to my personal body needs, not by external standards), and now I am much more relaxed that I have toned it down.

By the way, this video was posted in the Vegan thread, and this guy blew my mind like no one has in quite a while. Your thread was so synchronistically aligned with the posting of that video that either you must have already seen it or you were meant to see it.

Doing the 900 year thing doesnt seem so straightforward as changing dietary habits etc...

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=22#5

Quote:22.5 Questioner: Then can you give me a— Can I assume then that this drastic drop from 700-year life span to one— less than one hundred years in length during this second 25,000-year period was because of an intensification of a… of a condition of lack of service to others? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in part correct. By the end of the second cycle, the Law of Responsibility had begun to be effectuated by the increasing ability of entities to grasp those lessons which there are to be learned in this density. Thus, entities had discovered many ways to indicate a bellicose nature, not only as tribes or what you call nations but in personal relationships, each with the other, the concept of barter having given way in many cases to the concept of money; also, the concept of ownership having won ascendancy over the concept of non-ownership on an individual or group basis.

Each entity then was offered many more subtle ways of demonstrating either service towards others or service to self with the distortion of the manipulation of others. As each lesson was understood, those lessons of sharing, of giving, of receiving in free gratitude— each lesson could be rejected in practice.

And it seems this societal effect affects entire planet:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=22#8

Quote:22.8 Questioner: Then I’m assuming the planetary action that we’re experiencing now, which shortens, it seems, all life spans here, was not strong enough at that time to affect them and shorten their life span regardless. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is well to remember that at that nexus in space/time great isolation was possible.
The 900 year life span is also mentioned in the book of Genesis in the Bible. I think Genesis is one of the good books. There's a lot in there. The original Hebrew has a kind of cosmic resonance.
(08-07-2017, 09:35 AM)ulrich88 Wrote: [ -> ]great hello!

two other source i study in the past 12 months mention this lifespan! Kryon/Lee Carrol and Bashar.

Bashar Daryl Anka was asked in a session about oldest persons on this planet right now - there a some above 300 years!
but they don't show up in public at all!

i love to find the clues to amazing aspects like this in different sources.

also the healing aspect and the aspect of regeneration comes into place with lifespans over that frame that we currently believe is normal

and ALL advices start with - love yourself - love your body - talk to your body - give your body commands on rejuvenation

and for shure the body/mind/spirit complex needs to have an agenda to stay on planet earth longer then needed during these days of the shift.

i support my body and nerve system by
- drinking water
- exercise moderately
- eat variety of veggies blended with flaxseed oil and nuts
- take DHA
- Vit D3/K2
- meditation
- guided meditations i use channel sessions or parts

i ran into the book of the one material 4 days ago and now i am in book 2 .....
now check out to study more

Ulrich

Hi Ulrich welcome to Bring4th. Enjoy the Law of One lot to read but well worth it Angel