Bring4th

Full Version: How does the Soul enter the Body?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been thinking about this for a while and have come to my conclusions. 

What is your opinion on this matter? How exactly do you think we do it?

Do we negotiate with our potential parents and then enter the body at the moment of conception (or climax), at a point where our combined frequencies match, or are complimentary?

It certainly 'feels' that way.
My understanding is that souls don't enter the body until around after the 3rd month of conception.

And even then, they don't just hang out in the body, they just attach to it, and start forming a relationship with the red/orange ray consciousness complex there (the etheric body anchors itself to the physical complex -- this is the "silver cord" that acts like an anchor to the body even if the spirit goes for a joy ride. It isn't a literal cord but it may be viewed as such in symbolic thought form fashion sometimes when out of body). But they go back and forth from the body to other realms until birth occurs, at which point they don the veil of forgetfulness between the potentiator and matrix. The veil is also quite thin for many children for the first few years. Children can often see and converse with spirits, and sometimes even remember their past lives consciously.

But of course, the plan for the incarnation has already been carefully laid out by the time incarnation occurs. And all the negotiations, plans, agreements, and contracts have been articulated prior to any of the life players having entered the illusion.
(08-11-2017, 03:21 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that souls don't enter the body until around after the 3rd month of conception.

And even then, they don't just hang out in the body, they just attach to it, and start forming a relationship with the red/orange ray consciousness complex there (the etheric body anchors itself to the physical complex -- this is the "silver cord" that acts like an anchor to the body even if the spirit goes for a joy ride. It isn't a literal cord but it may be viewed as such in symbolic thought form fashion sometimes when out of body). But they go back and forth from the body to other realms until birth occurs, at which point they don the veil of forgetfulness between the potentiator and matrix. The veil is also quite thin for many children for the first few years. Children can often see and converse with spirits, and sometimes even remember their past lives consciously.

But of course, the plan for the incarnation has already been carefully laid out by the time incarnation occurs. And all the negotiations, plans, agreements, and contracts have been articulated prior to any of the life players having entered the illusion.

So Souls are essentially trapped at their lowest frequency? This would seem to be electromagnetic in nature. So, big electric shock, and you are reduced genetically to your ancestrial roots, run through the lower densities and incarnate at the exact locus in space/time determined by your position in the octave spiral?  
(08-11-2017, 03:41 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]So Souls are essentially trapped at their lowest frequency? This would seem to be electromagnetic in nature. So, big electric shock, and you are reduced genetically to your ancestrial roots, run through the lower densities and incarnate at the exact locus in space/time determined by your position in the octave spiral?  

I don't think I understand the question. Sorry.

I'll attempt to clarify: A consciousness complex is only limited to whatever structure it is being filtered through, in the same way that all vision is restricted to whatever type of lens you are looking through. If you look through rose colored lenses, everything is rose colored. A 3rd density soul incarnates into a 3rd density body. The body complex forming in the womb has 3rd density expression potential (a brain capable of self awareness and abstract thinking). Prior to the soul entering said body, such self awareness circuitry is not being used to a significant extent. It is like a person with 4 fingers wearing a 5 fingered glove. A significant avenue of expression is not being utilized. The 3rd density soul is like that other glove finger being utilized. The body complex in the womb is red/orange activated only prior to the yellow ray soul stepping into the body (an instinctual reflexive organism).
(08-11-2017, 03:53 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2017, 03:41 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]So Souls are essentially trapped at their lowest frequency? This would seem to be electromagnetic in nature. So, big electric shock, and you are reduced genetically to your ancestrial roots, run through the lower densities and incarnate at the exact locus in space/time determined by your position in the octave spiral?  

I don't think I understand the question. Sorry.

I'll attempt to clarify: A consciousness complex is only limited to whatever structure it is being filtered through, in the same way that all vision is restricted to whatever type of lens you are looking through. If you look through rose colored lenses, everything is rose colored. A 3rd density soul incarnates into a 3rd density body. The body complex forming in the womb has 3rd density expression potential (a brain capable of self awareness and abstract thinking). Prior to the soul entering said body, such self awareness circuitry is not being used to a significant extent. It is like a person with 4 fingers wearing a 5 fingered glove. A significant avenue of expression is not being utilized. The 3rd density soul is like that other glove finger being utilized. The body complex in the womb is red/orange activated only prior to the yellow ray soul stepping into the body (an instinctual reflexive organism).

I am sure that we are talking about the same thing, albeit making use of alternate parlance.

I am trying to make sense of the "Jesus UFO " depictions. A being of sufficeint polarity would surely be able to establish a "superiority of vibration" type relationship with donor parents. Would not the entering of the Soul be seen, subjectivley, in such a way? 
The manifestation of the Merkaba.

Better than Tesla. 
The entity has all bodies (red to violet) in potentiation. To my understanding from the time of conception (as the entity enters the planetary energy web) bodies begin activation. Entity is already attached to the bodies but stepping in manifestation and expirience is gradual.