Bring4th

Full Version: The Space Between Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Space Between Stories

This is a personal story about discovering lightning again. About rekindling hope, reawakening the soul’s purpose, weaving threads of synchronicity, and, ultimately (though beyond my individual powers) the birth of fourth density, the more beautiful world. I want to share this story with others. I write a lot.

Part I

The Election

Like many other people, the election was tough for me. The disharmony of the process, the ratcheting tension, the reality bubbles, fact divides, rising nationalism, cynicism and anger, unrelenting news, whiffs of violence, and, of course, the result—which shocked me as much as it did many others. You may have a 180 degree difference in perception or you may be unconcerned with what transpires in the US. That's fine. We will be over this hump in just a couple paragraphs. I simply hope you might understand my experience as it occurred for me. I felt as if we had entered an alternate reality. Not just in the US but elsewhere as regressive energies seemed to be on the rise.

My faith in the big picture is total. I know, philosophically at least, that all is one, that nothing is lost, that this is an illusion, and that whatever happens on the surface—even unto planetary annihilation itself and the cancellation of “Sense8” on Netflix—all is well. The Creator is experiencing itself. But my faith in humanity was teetering. Prior to this point I thought that maybe we could hold it together long enough for a new reality of love and understanding to gradually emerge from this shadowed world into the sunlight. But now . . . now I felt that we might drop the ball. Hard. As climate change heats the planet and the ecological crisis degrades the biosphere, as government and corporate control and corruption increases, as the needle moves into the crisis range, as an urgency to develop a healthy, sustainable, and loving relationship with our world is so desperately needed, and as so much depends on an alert citizenry, raised consciousness, and skilled leadership—this happens. Maybe upon seeing the coming cliff we wouldn’t turn the wheel away but would instead step on the gas.

I read a lot. Analysis about the election, the country, the political situation, etc. Everything informed me but nothing imparted vision or true understanding. Then I stumbled on “The Election: Of Hate, Grief, and a New Story” by someone unknown to me at the time, Charles Eisenstein. In the span of a short article I was changed. Eisenstein exercised a deep understanding of the dynamics at play. And in a purely nonpartisan but radical fashion he was able to lift my vision for the first time above the trees to see the election as embedded in a larger, unfolding process. He could see the possible outcomes that separation, fear, and hate might precipitate, but, more importantly he saw the greater possibilities made available with the exercise of empathy and compassion between peoples. Not only was this person brilliant, perhaps even a visionary, but he also had activated his heart in a profound way. And entered my own.

(continued)
The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible

So in love with this article was I that I soon thereafter picked up his most recent book The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible. It’s the kind of title that my eyes would probably pass over were I just browsing—doesn’t on first glance sound like something from the pen of a visionary—but I was soon to discover how appropriate and powerful an idea it is.

My reaction to the content of this book was profound. I was so moved by this book, in fact, that I proselytized. Well . . . I exaggerate. . . I didn’t go door to door asking the home dweller if they have heard the good word of The More Beautiful World, or suggest to anyone that they need to read this, but I did uncharacteristically gift the book to a few people. Maybe 10. Maybe 20. Okay, over 25. All in the usual L/L spirit of non-coercive, non-persuasive respect for free will. But, while I was genuinely not attached to outcome, I was not quite so . . . dispassionate. I put my voice to work and sang the book’s praises to the mountain and back. And the great majority of people reacted very favorably. Most, actually, had a reaction similar to my own: they felt their hearts sing.

When I find something that utterly lights my world, my next immediate reaction is to share it with loved ones. Isn’t that true for all of us? Who wants to keep their joy all to themselves? Who comes upon a scene of beauty and doesn’t want to show others the same place so that they, too, may benefit from the seeing. (Free will disclaimer: should the other want to see the same scene, or be sensitive to beauty, or think that what you’re saying makes any sense.)

Such was my motivation when sharing The More Beautiful World. After consulting with Jim and Austin, I also wrote an open letter to the larger L/L Research community and posted it on our social media outlets, the archive website, the forums, and here, at Bring4th. In summary, I wrote that Eisenstein speaks powerfully of a better world that's available within all of us, one that is taking root on planet Earth. In both broad and nuanced strokes, he describes the ending of an old story in order to make space for the birth of a new. He speaks to the profound uncertainty of this moment, its sometimes dreadful nature, and the necessity of traversing the distance between stories in naked unknowing. He encourages being receptive and open to the new birth, to listening to what we might call the promptings of spirit, and to holding a vision of love and empathy. It rang in melodic congruence with the transition from third to fourth density described in the Law of One.
Sponsorship

One of those to whom I had given the book, our dear friend, Beatriz Gonzales, learned that this Charles Eisenstein fellow was hosting a five-day-long workshop at the Omega Institute called “The Space Between Stories” in early June, 2017. Before she could finish saying that she would like to sponsor my journey there, I was already packing my bags.

I had been to Omega a couple of times in the mid-“aughts.” (2006–2008, I think.) One for a Stanislav Grof/Jack Kornfield holotropic breathwork/meditation workshop; another  to take my then-girlfriend to see John of God. (Which was structured not unlike a childhood visit to Santa Clause at the mall: a long line of people waiting to see the seated figure for a total of 20 seconds.) Upstate from New York City, it is a beautiful campus situated in the hilly, forested terrain of Rhinebeck, NY, and quietly perched far from the main road. Omega hosts a variety of workshops in the non-winter months conducted by teachers and facilitators, guides and shamans, artists and visionaries both well and little known. Their cavernous dining hall serves three all organic, all locally procured, mostly vegetarian meals.

I was thrilled, needless to say. And, knowing of his own passion for this work, I immediately invited Austin Bridges, who immediately accepted. And to help us, Jim gifted us with a co-sponsorship as well. We were on our way.
Omega Workshop: The Space Between Stories

“The Pavilion” at Omega is a circular structure, with circular walls and a tipi’d roof. It is nestled in a corner of the campus completely surrounded by and underneath a canopy of trees, its exterior made of a deep brown wood that harmonized perfectly with the surrounding forest. Over half its walls have windows, so we felt ourselves in a very sylvan atmosphere.

A diverse group of 35 people gathered in the Pavilion to attend the Space Between Stories. At one end of the circle (do circles have ends?) sat the person we had all come to see and learn from, Charles Eisenstein. He had no assistant and later confessed to taking on a larger group than was balanced for him, but from the first moment to last he held the space with grace, poise, and presence.

We really didn’t know what to expect going into it—Charles’s published scheduled seemed rather skeletal. We honestly thought we might show up and be greeted with a “Hey guys. So, uh, what would you like to do?”

Instead, he came equipped with ideas and plans, though it was clear as the week progressed that he was adjusting on the fly according to his sense of the needs and interests of the group. In that and other regards Charles served as a supreme navigator and facilitator of the group energy. He threaded his own work into group work, using his vision as jumping off points into group exercises.

Each section opened with a lighting of four candles surrounding water in a bowl, followed by someone in the circle offering a prayer to the water and fire. The idea in the prayer: to treat the water and fire as entities, as intelligent selves; sometimes expressing that prayer as the voice of doubt that has trouble seeing fire and water as such.
Exercises in the Circle

We performed multiple exercises every day. In most cases in dyads (two-people pairs), though in some cases there were three- or four-person groups. I’m generally not the most social person—I’ve gone out of my way to avoid awkward-inducing social contact with people I don’t know—these exercises were surprisingly amazing. In each case we had the privilege of listening to and feeling the heart of what this world calls a “stranger,” and we had the privilege of doing the same in reverse, watching that notion of stranger dissolve and the space between become less distant.

Among the exercises, Charles had us share moments from our lives when we acted out of the old Story of Separation, and then asked that we re-see that moment (and the pattern that it represents) from the standpoint of what he calls the new Story of Interbeing, thus creating the opportunity in our energy for understanding, acceptance, and new pattern to emerge.

We also undertook an exercise at the beginning that launched me into the week. We identified our gifts, what blocks them, how they manifest, and, to conclude,, we reflected back to our partner what we saw in them.

I haven’t yet read his book Sacred Economics wherein he lays out his vision of what he calls a “gift economy,” but from what I could glean from pieces here and there, he sees each person walking the planet as a necessary piece of the whole. In that context, then, each and every person has something to contribute—whether or not that contribution is something the world presently values. So the exercise of identifying our gifts was an act of discovering and then owning the gifts that are inextricable parts of ourselves. I found it incredibly empowering to circumvent the question Do I really have gifts? and move directly to authentically claiming my gifts in a positive, self-affirming manner. And to be able to bear witness to my partner (a wonderful university professor) doing the same. And to then to offer a positive reflection back to one another. It left me aglow.

What was especially wonderful about all the exercises with others was the emphasis laid upon holding the space for the person talking. In holding the space we needn’t necessarily analyze or resolve the person’s issue for them. Rather we amplify the power of their own moment by compassionately witnessing, helping them to create that field of deeper self-discovery and actualization.

For the seeker who no longer completely identifies with the story of separation, these exercises and the circle in general offered a space to come together and find ways to heal from the wounds of that story through trust in each other, trust in ourselves, intimacy, connection, and sharing. It was an experience of the open heart, to say the least.
Charles Eisenstein

The power supplied for the event came from the exponential sum of those gathered, but obviously the proximate magnet that drew us, the wisdom (or the third-density version thereof) that informed us, and the skill that facilitated the event was wielded within one mind/body/spirit complex.

What was remarkable was the many balances that converge in one person. But what also hit the amazing notes was how humble/ordinary/modest it all was. There was such a casual, everyday, comfortable feel to the entire thing, much like is true for L/L Research’s gathering. His wisdom-sharing was never imposing. It was incredible, actually, that he was describing what we would call the transition to fourth density, a fundamental shift in reality, a revolution in consciousness, even, but it felt so relaxed, authentic, jovial, non-sensational, and, simply, beautiful.

Indeed Austin and I both loved how his work assumes the existence of intelligence greater than the individual. His processes, then, turned to that which is greater, or deeper, or higher. He emphasized the non-necessity of coming up with the answer but rather focused on the value of sitting with the question, of holding the space, of quietly leaning into and being with That Which Listens.

Though outside the scope of this already-too-large essay, I think he exemplified well the courtship relationship Ra described between the conscious and subconscious mind.
The Adept

Reading his book prior to meeting him I had recognized a visionary. And brilliance. Seeing Charles work in person I saw a positive adept, a being of considerable magic. Truly. Ra says of work in indigo ray that:

Quote:Those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.

To my comprehension, Eisenstein is an exquisitely balanced and extraordinarily gifted individual, radiant with genuine open heart and operating fully in service to the gift. He is a pioneer in consciousness, too, exploring subtle workings that lie beyond the boundaries of consensus thought.

You who love the Law of One know how many times you have tested it over the years. Viewing it from this angle or that. Contrasting it against that system or that authority. And—though it is not and can never be infallible— you who have felt its power understand how virtually without fail it withstands every test. Indeed, clarifies every test. Not in a way which accrues power to its words, but gives power to the seeker. Or rather, reminds the seeker of his or her own power and nature.

In this long path of study and testing of the Law of One material, one comes to realize (or reaffirm) that, among the positive superlatives that can be used to describe the material, it is authentic. From whatever the angle of viewing, the Law of One material simply rings and reverberates with a purity of authenticity that is so utterly rare, almost unfound in this world. It strikes deep chords of gratitude that remind me how lucky I am to have discovered such a source, especially in light of the frequently inauthentic planetary environment.

Watching Eisenstein work, the same word and sense came to me strongly. The more I could see the balances he was attempting to walk, the more I could see with what humility and honesty he undertook his work, the more I saw and experienced authenticity.

This authenticity is evidenced in the way Ra describes the adept:

Quote:Questioner: It seems to me that the primary thing of importance for those on the service-to-others path is the development of an attitude which I can only describe as vibration. This attitude would be developed through meditation, ritual, and a developing appreciation for the creation or Creator which results in a state of mind that can only by me be expressed as an increase in vibration or oneness with all. Could you expand and correct that statement?
Ra: I am Ra. We shall not correct this statement but shall expand upon it by suggesting that to those qualities you may add the living day by day and moment by moment, for the true adept lives more and more as it is.

Questioner: You made the statement in a previous session that the true adept lives more and more as it is. Will you explain and expand upon that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity is the Creator. The entity, as it becomes more and more conscious of its self, gradually comes to the turning point at which it determines to seek either in service to others or in service to self. The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.

The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

I don’t intend to convey that in being an adept, Charles is exercising superpowers; I mean only to say that his simple beingness is radiant and balanced. The same authenticity I feel within the Law of One I found welling up inside me when witnessing Eisenstein work.

At a couple points during the workshop I felt the tears began falling out of my eyes, actually. There I sat in that circle listening to a teacher with vision who spoke aloud the core purpose of my soul. There I sat surrounded with beautiful people also on a path of service and truth seeking, of the same type I’ve had the privilege of meeting for many years now—reminders of the lights awakening all over the world. Why was I on a path that gifted me with these occurrences? It is hard to convey but I felt so outrageously, unjustifiably lucky to be there, to have to have discovered another source of such purity and positivity  in this world.[1] In a planet where so many cannot find their way, or remain unaware of a way, lightning had struck again.

[1] “Purity” is a loaded word that is bound to trigger grumbling and negative connotation. That notwithstanding, it still has rightful place and application. “Positivity” not in the sense of a cheerful demeanor, but of polarized consciousness—one of two available directions of spiritual evolution.
The Visionary

But I also called him a “visionary.” Why?

There are so many levels of zoom, shall I say, available to the faculty of sight. One can zoom in to focus strictly upon the details of their immediate experience such he or she is (no wrong in it) oblivious to the larger currents within which they swim, whether local, regional, national, global, or historical; whether related to dynamics of ethnicity, socioeconomics, or gender; or whether the waters are metaphysical, archetypal, or, I suppose, cosmic. There are so many layers of pattern and context that condition and create us.

Whether by talent or gift, effort or grace, some are able to zoom out far enough to see the larger patterns that escape the attention of even the best of us. It’s as if they take the trek to the high altitude of the mountaintop, look out and see farther than anyone in their community in the lower elevations. They see wherefrom the traveling tribe has come, where they may be headed, and what may be headed toward them. And they gain a sense of the nearby surrounding geographical context within which the community travels.

One’s altitude, however, is only part of it. Understanding, keenness of perception, and ability to synthesize a large quantity and variety of data all play a part. But perhaps more so, the capacity to see comes from the work one has undertaken in one’s own consciousness: the work of opening the heart, balancing the self, and looking within to a depth greater than the breadth of the vision. These and other factors contribute to the Seer.

Eisenstein doesn’t, rightfully, describe himself as a visionary. But I do.  I see him as a seer. He doesn’t work within the cosmology or terminology of the Law of One, per se, but he nevertheless sees the ending of third density (what he calls The Story of Separation), the beginning of fourth density (The Story of Interbeing), and the space between (where we are now). He has the vision to recognize that reality itself is built of and upon mythology and story. And in that light he sees the unraveling, crumbling, hollowing out, and collapsing of the broad story of separation that has dominated the human narrative as long as we can remember, and a movement into a new story so outright and overwhelmingly beautiful that only small glimpses of it can be contained.
Birth of Fourth Density

He doesn’t see the exact route into the new story—as, even from the figurative mountaintop, the seeming obstacles between here and the new territory seem insurmountable. (Can you imagine our current corporate, economic, military, and political superstructures undergoing radical and wholesale transformation into compassion-based, service-oriented, non-violent, non-profit-driven forms? A paradigm where we all recognize our interconnectedness? Ridiculous and outright impossible! You would be right to say, realistically speaking.) What he does see is the general direction and the quixotic nature of getting there, and the growing possibilities of the now that increasingly and paradoxically recognizes that the destination is already here. He sees it happening in our midst: That Which Wants to be Born shooting its first tentative sprouts through the global soil after many years germinating underground.

But the magic of it is, even if no one has an exact map that will provide a perfect route into the new story, or a set of instructions that will birth the new reality, this act of seeing and sharing, of opening the heart and doing the work of service to others, of raising ones vibration, as it were—these are the energies which open and hold the space for the birth to transpire. He, like the rest of us, is living the birth of fourth density. We are living this together. As Q’uo says:

Quote:We will not say that the birth will be easy. It is sufficiently clear now that it will not. There will be dark times, there will be confusion, there will be many opportunities to turn away your eyes in despair as you gaze upon the deeds of your fellow human beings. Know, however, that you are an unquenchable source of love. That is the gift that you bring to the party, so to speak. And when you join with another, your gift is redoubled, and redoubled again with the addition of each new soul that joins with you.

So you begin your song silently, perhaps it bubbles up within your heart, and makes its way to your very lips, whereupon it becomes a melody which inspires a memory, another to sing along with you, and when the song becomes a chorus, and when it begins to fill the ears and the minds and the hearts of one more whose memory resonates with this song, that energy complex will begin to vibrate differently, will begin to vibrate as a social memory complex, and then, at that point, you will be well on your way towards entering a new dawn of experience.

It is the dawn that awaits you, it is the dawn that lies on the other side of this darkness. The darkness can be seen as impediment, or the darkness can be seen as prelude to this dawn. As we have suggested, the choice is yours. You are creatures of free will, you are creatures each of infinite worth, and it is our hope for you, and it is our confidence in you, that you will find your way.

I would absolutely drown in this world were it not for perspective. What I mean is that if I had to navigate this world looking only at the surface, surveying the seemingly intractable, systemic madness, backwardness, confusion, and suffering, I don’t know that I could keep the vision of hope alive within me, I don’t know that I could stay afloat. I would sink, heavy with the weight of despair. It is thanks to the perspective of the Confederation philosophy and other springs of spiritual insight, including, of late, Charles’s work, that I burn with optimism and a sense that we can make it; we won’t destroy ourselves or the planet; we will build a more beautiful world; there is light that is growing. Everything actually, ultimately, is a matter of perspective. This is his gift.
Part II

Threads of Synchronicity

I was writing about the Space Between Stories workshop. I want to return to tell you about the extra-ordinary unfoldings that unfolded there.
The workshop schedule included a lot of space for interacting with others, both through the exercises mentioned above and during the mealtimes and long breaks. Spending four and a half days with 35 people in a shared setting, we all surfed from conversation to conversation, weaving threads of synchronicity that delivered to each other gifts of insight, self-understanding, and self-acceptance.

Here is one such example: another attendee, Sarah, and I befriended each other. During one of our lunches we sat on the hillside at Omega in a couple of wooden chairs and got to talking about the occasional conflicts we feel in our respective relationships, me in my marriage and she in her relationship with her long-term boyfriend. With each volley of sharing we increasingly heard our respective partners in each other. That is, she expressed herself in ways that sounded almost identical to my wife, Trish, and I expressed myself in ways that sounded almost identical to her boyfriend. Though the vehicle of this conversation, it was as if we were able to talk with our partners but without the environment of disharmony. It was amazing. There were lots of “Yes yes, OMG, he/she says that exactly!”

Just as happens at L/L’s Homecomings or any other time and place on planet Earth where those of like heart come together to share sacred space, there was literal magic happening between everyone in the circle. We were in the flow of something. It made of we humans neural networks in a larger organism of beauty and intelligence. I felt so enriched as I sensed only the merest edges of the invisible shaping hands of the divine. The experience raised the fire of hope in me, the sense that there is something more guiding us that can be leaned into.
Samara Healing Center

A couple of weeks before Austin and I hit the road for the Omega workshop, a fellow named Paul Thomas posted to the L/L Research Facebook page letting the community know that, well, he had a pyramid available for meditation should anyone be interested. He and his father run a small healing center in the Maryland countryside called The Samara Healing Center. (http://samarahealingcenter.com/) Google Maps said it would be just an hour out of the way to drive through Maryland on the way home from Omega in New York. So, since I kind of have a thing for pyramids, go figure, I contacted Paul and got a big welcoming invitation to come visit the healing center on the way home.

The workshop officially closed Friday morning, four-and-a-half days after it had begun, and with a bittersweet goodbye to people with whom we felt intimacy after only a short time together, we hit the road mid-afternoon. We arrived at Samara with waning light, but it was plenty to see how beautiful the center and that area of Maryland are. Paul and his father practice sound healing there. They have a small, charming cottage dedicated to that purpose that includes among its technologies crystal singing bowls (whose tones are even more pure and resonant than the typical metal bowls) and a massage-like table through which audio is translated into vibration.

Their grounds also boast a permanent sweat lodge with a dome encased in concrete, and the main attraction for us, a pyramid built, if memory serves, to Giza specifications. It was super badass. Constructed of wood and roughly 8 feet tall, the interior floor was carpeted and had back jacks for seating and meditation. There were slits that could be opened and closed around the base for ventilation, and crystals in the apex, four corners, and underneath the floor. Not to mention four circular convex plastic windows for light. And an outlet for electrical devices.

As mentioned, it was getting late and we still had nine hours to drive ahead of us. So, I had a 15–20 minute meditation seated in the center of the pyramid. Austin, not particularly feeling it at the moment, enjoyed the stars. My meditation wasn’t what I would consider great. I was tired from the week at Omega and jacked up on considerable quantities of caffeine.

Afterward, Austin and I really enjoyed conversation with Paul on the patio of the center. Paul like many a Law of One student doesn’t have anyone nearby with whom to share in conversation, so there was a Homecoming-like exuberance which lifted us in reciprocal joy.

As we talked on that nighttime patio, close to 1am, something began to palpably shift in me. Without identifiable cause, I started to slip into what felt was a subtle psychedelic state. I call it that because it was reminiscent of my previous experiences half a lifetime prior. Except instead of my consciousness being driven and pushed by chemicals, too loud and clamorous to consciously direct, I could step back and objectively observe with detachment what was happening. I watched threads of fear move through me, fear of both the unknown and of altered states. But what became most clear in the experience was the corrupting presence of doubt. Though I’ve been long aware of my lifetime issues with self-doubt, in that moment I could see so clearly how pervasive and deep-rooted a role doubt has played in distorting my experience of reality.

As interesting as these epiphanies were, this was completely internal and invisible to Austin and Paul. I was still more or less carrying on a conversation with them. We all reflected on the lateness of the hour (it was close to 1am) and decided that instead of attempting to continue driving through the night to reach Louisville, Austin and I would just crash there, in the PYRAMID.
The Pyramid

As we lay on our respective pads on the pyramid’s carpeted floor with the Maryland sky overhead, I relayed to Austin that I felt like I had somehow entered a psychedelic state during our conversation minutes ago on the patio. I started explaining to him the insight I was getting into my own self doubt. Though  Austin was, like me, very tired, bless his soul he recognized that something important was unfolding for me, so in total support he encouraged me to keep going.

I was still in that state actually. I felt plugged into a subtle electric current that was making my internal processes so much more vivid and lucid. I was able to unpack much about the workings of my mind and energy system, notably the way in which doubt has limited and darkened my experience. It was as if I could see how doubt threaded through my system, contracting my sense of self and cutting me off from others, from the full experience of the moment, and from my potential. Sometimes even crippling me. Though I don’t even begin to rate my own pain against what people endure in this world, it is a terribly painful, lonely place to be. I have spent more time in those places than I can properly convey.

Laying on our backs on the pyramid’s floor, Austin mostly listening at this point, the conversation shifted to our relationship. We began a dialogue that continued the format and spirit of the Space Between circle whereby we spoke a little bit more deliberately and waited with pause between speakers. We reflected on the importance of our relationship with one another, especially with regard to our mutual work through L/L Research.

I was able to open the heart and activate the blue ray in a way previously unexperienced. I basically told Austin how much I love the guy. In addition to my foundational relationship with Jim, I couldn’t ask for a better partner for L/L Research. In fact, I don’t think one exists on Earth. Austin is a being who is full of knowledge and wisdom and highly developed compassion and empathy. I told him how I feel that he and I can reach the heights pretty well on our own, but when we synergistically blend energies (that is to say, talk to one another), we activate each other, pushing each other up the mountainside to altitudes higher than we may have otherwise reached by our own effort alone. Moreover, he is my general counselor, the friend in whom I entrust my sharings and from whom I receive the most wise and clear-sighted feedback. He is able to hear and receive my thoughts so well that there is a satisfaction when sharing with Austin.

It was incredible, absolutely incredible. I have no idea why this altered state came upon me. Such things have happened to me in the past strictly as a result of chemicals. I have tried numerous methods—including meditation, holotropic breathwork, acupuncture, sweat lodges, and others—to alter my state of consciousness, but try as I may, my mind seems hardwired for the daily, waking mode of experience. Why did this happen? Was it that I meditated in a pyramid? Was it the week at the Space Between stories workshop? Was it that I had a s***-ton of caffeine? I cannot say. But it was a gift.

This experience was not unique to me alone, however. Austin underwent a similar initiatory opening during L/L’s Channeling Intensive just a month prior. And then . . . do you remember Sarah, the person I mentioned in the Threads of Synchronicity section? The one with whom I had almost identical relationship dynamics? . . . Austin reminded me that she reported having naturally entered what she described as a psychedelic state during a meditation at the Space Between circle just a few days prior. Her experience was so profound that she had no words for it at the time, all we knew was that something special had happened to her.

All that to say, it turns out that I had what might be an initiatory experienced in a goddamn pyramid. Can you believe it?
The High Priestess

This story yet deepens. I am going to rewind the clock now to 24 hours prior to the night at the Samara Healing Center. Austin, myself, a handful of others from the Space Between workshop were pal-ing it up in Omega’s café during their final hour before they closed. It was our final night there and we were laughing and laughing, having the best possible time. Despite the jokes I’m always trying to make, I can be a rather serious bastard. I’m not a good laugher. But I felt so comfortable, so loose, so in the moment, so grateful to be with these people.

As 10:30pm approached the café was closing down, our group disbanded. Five of us were still standing around when we were approached by a shorter slender woman with sandy blonde hair who seemed genuinely interested to know what workshop we were attending at Omega. (Several are conducted on the campus at the same time.) We replied that it was the “Space Between Stories” with Charles Eistenstein. She relayed that information back to her group, as if they had all been wondering, and then said that she asked because we were lighting up the place. Not figuratively but, in her vision, literally. She could see this column of light emitting from us. She said that she is Omega’s resident psychic, a tarot reader who has been at Omega for ten years. Thousands of people come through every year and they all seem to enjoy themselves, she reported, but it was rare to see a group so “connected” with their workshop. She felt that we were all in tune with our soul’s purpose. (Which was not an incorrect assessment.)

We were already quite aware of the magic of the week and the moment, and thanked her for adding another layer to the magic pie. She then asked if we might be interested in pulling a card. The five of us did. Omega’s resident psychic then gave us each information that assisted gravity in bringing jaws from mouth to floor. She spoke accurately and insightfully to each of us. Austin and I had learned enough of the other three to know that that was true.
Austin pulled a card that she interpreted to mean that Austin was like a farmer. (If you know Austin, this is already uncanny.) And that, like a farmer, one needs to, if I remember correctly, await the harvest. Don’t push or work too hard, but await the fruit of the effort. Austin can tell his story better, but to continue not doing it justice for a moment, this was meaningful to Austin because he is working to develop his passion of book writing and has struggled with the balance of doing enough/not doing enough. This tarot reading, therefore, helped me to trust in allowing it to unfold on its own.

I pulled the High Priestess. The card reader told me that the message for me was trust, absolute trust. I needed to trust myself. Moreover, I am a channel and I need to get still and silent. To release the busyness (that’s me) and rest in silence. But the overwhelming message was trust. This was profound and helpful. I needed to hear this.

We were all aglow thanks to this reading, but it wasn’t until the following day in the pyramid that this reading took on even greater significance. The experience at the healing center a day later spoke to me of exactly the dynamic the tarot reader was describing. What is the opposite of trust but doubt? On Thursday I receive a message to trust myself. On Friday I have what may be a small initiatory experience about the doubt in my life.
Ambiance of Magic

When I returned home to see Trish after being apart for a week (we’ve only ever been away that long from each other twice in our relationship), I was glowing. And when I began sharing all of this, the tears of gratitude flowed. Austin likewise said that in telling his girlfriend he had to stop because of tears. The whole thing felt like a dream, too surreal to be real.

But it doesn’t end here. There is yet one more piece of magic to be had.

You will remember Sarah. I felt a strong connection to her, and she to me—as was repeated multiple times with multiple people between each other. Twelve days after the workshop ended, we connected for a phone call. We got to chatting, reflecting on the week that was, and I reported to her of my experience at Samara. She waited to reply until I was finished and began by saying that she listened with an ear-to-ear grin on her face. Sarah opened up and finally described for the first time something of what had happened in her own “psychedelic” experience during the individual meditation at the Space Between workshop.

While walking in an intentional manner in the forested outdoors, Sarah had also slipped naturally and inexplicably into an altered state. She experienced layers of meaning and beauty that were unique to her, and something quite profound happened. She heard a message that seemed to be sourced from a nearby tree that indicated to her as clear as day that she needed to trust herself.

We had all gone into that exercise with the instruction from Charles to bring with us a question. Not necessarily to seek out an answer but just to sit with a question. Sarah asked where her doubt, self-doubt specifically, comes from. And in return she received the message to trust herself.

I think that is a message for all of us right now, especially those hearing the subtle song of a new world. It is an awakening and invitation to Trust Yourself.
Au Revoir

What I realized thanks to Charles’s work, along with the Law of One community in Asheville, NC, (another story), is that, however the discrete boundary is crossed, however the more beautiful world manifests, fourth density will be birthed through those doing the work of love and understanding on the ground. That is how it literally comes into being: through points of light such as those that exist in each of our seeking hearts, from wherever on Earth we may be looking up to the stars.

I've been studying and seeking what Charles calls the new story for over half my life. It is why I am here. It is why I feel that any who resonate with that story of a more beautiful world are here. Thanks to his work and the gifts of those present in the circle at the Space Between Stories workshop, I feel firmly, perhaps irrevocably displaced from the old story. A sense of hope grows strongly in my heart. It persists no matter the outer disharmony so apparent when viewing the world.

I hope the hope grows in your heart too. I hope that whatever edifices seem to crumble around you, you perceive the new birth happening the only place it can happen: inside of you.

Thank you again Beatriz Gonzales.

With love and light,
Gary Bean
Post Script: Giving Pleasure to the Eye of Many

I have critical, doubting voices inside of me that analyzes nearly everything I do. Among other things, it is always hammering me for the length of my writing. (Clearly listened to it this time….) And in this particular writing it also questioned whether one person, such as Charles is, should be so upheld with superlative approval.

In reply, I don’t know. Maybe I’ll look back in ten years and say, (in a drab British accent) “Ohhh, dear, whatafool I was . . . to be so love-struck by a man just as flawed as the rest of we doomed humans, we miserable broken creatures. Such naiveté. Do get me another brandy and cigar.” But 17 years into study of the Law of One, and 14 years into my relationship with Jim (and while she was here, Carla), I have not reached or sensed such a point with these or other sources that reach into and awaken my heart. Part of that reason, I think, is what I described above: in a world of inauthenticity, these sources are genuinely authentic. Authenticity does not diminish but only increases through time. It in fact becomes more trute to itself with the passing cycles.

Personally I think it’s okay to love what you love, and to put as many words as you want to that which is loved, especially when it lifts you up to spiritual heights, and heals, and catalyzes evolution. I could be in adoration of the Grand Canyon or Yellowstone or the Great Smoky Mountains or the Great Sand Dunes of Colorado and ramble on endlessly with appreciation as each new vantage point of sacred beauty yields new riches of perspective and experience. Though the distortions of the human sphere can mitigate against, sometimes even rob the perception of beauty when viewing these places, such great natural landscapes always ring authentic in what they are. They always make beauty available—both to the eyes of the body and the transcendent eyes of the soul—through this and all times. Humans, as they become who and what they are, are natural landscapes, too, and may be rightfully admired as they reflect the qualities of the Creator.

Consider what Ra says of the crystallized entity:

Quote:Questioner: Can you define what you mean by a “crystallized entity?”

Ra: I am Ra. We have used this particular term because it has a fairly precise meaning in your language. When a crystalline structure is formed of your physical material the elements present in each molecule are bonded in a regularized fashion with the elements in each other molecule. Thus the structure is regular and, when fully and perfectly crystallized, has certain properties: it will not splinter or break; it is very strong without effort; and it is radiant, traducing light into a beautiful refraction giving pleasure of the eye to many.

I can only be unapologetic about this love. It's just that when one feels the purpose that they were put onto this planet to be re-energized, re-awakened, and strengthened, it puts a little extra pep in the step. : )
Beautiful, Gary. Thank you so much for sharing your love and joy, it is palpable! I can't wait to meet the new Gary in just a couple weeks!!! I just hope he smells better than that old one... Wink

I'm sure you've read this in the interim, but I just stumbled upon it again, for others who may be interested in what happened to Gary:

Quote:56.3 Questioner: In that case, I will ask how does the pyramid shape work?

Ra: I am Ra. We are assuming that you wish to know the principle of the shapes, angles, and intersections of the pyramid at what you call Giza.

In reality, the pyramid shape does no work. It does not work. It is an arrangement for the centralization as well as the diffraction of the spiraling upward light energy as it is being used by the mind/body/spirit complex.

The spiraling nature of light is such that the magnetic fields of an individual are affected by spiraling energy. Certain shapes offer an echo chamber, shall we say, or an intensifier for spiraling prana, as some have called this all-present, primal distortion of the One Infinite Creator.

If the intent is to intensify the necessity for the entity’s own will to call forth the inner light in order to match the intensification of the spiraling light energy, the entity will be placed in what you have called the Queen’s Chamber position in this particular shaped object. This is the initiatory place and is the place of resurrection.

The off-set place, representing the spiral as it is in motion, is the appropriate position for one to be healed as in this position an entity’s vibratory magnetic nexi are interrupted in their normal flux. Thus a possibility/probability vortex ensues; a new beginning, shall we say, is offered for the entity in which the entity may choose a less distorted, weak, or blocked configuration of energy center magnetic distortions.

The function of the healer and crystal may not be over-emphasized, for this power of interruption must needs be controlled, shall we say, with incarnate intelligence; the intelligence being that of one which recognizes energy patterns; which, without judging, recognizes blockage, weakness, and other distortion; and which is capable of visualizing, through the regularity of self and of crystal, the less distorted other-self to be healed.

Other shapes which are arched, groined, vaulted, conical, or as your teepees are also shapes with this type of intensification of spiraling light. Your caves, being rounded, are places of power due to this shaping.

It is to be noted that these shapes are dangerous. We are quite pleased to have the opportunity to enlarge upon the subject of shapes such as the pyramid for we wish, as part of our honor/duty, to state that there are many wrong uses for these curved shapes; for with improper placement, improper intentions, or lack of the crystallized being functioning as channel for healing the sensitive entity will be distorted more rather than less in some cases.

It is to be noted that your peoples build, for the most part, the cornered or square habitations, for they do not concentrate power. It is further to be noted that the spiritual seeker has, for many of your time periods of years, sought the rounded, arched, and peaked forms as an expression of the power of the Creator.

Sounds like Austin played the role of the healer, helping to ground the energy for Gary to access. So neat and interesting! Love it!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful experience, Gary! Fantastic stuff.

If you've made it as far as Omega, I'm wondering if you've ever gone all the way up to Lily Dale, NY? It may not have the same quality of lectures, but the place itself - I've always felt like it was somehow two steps above the rest of the world, on a plane that's perceptibly higher than the rest.

What's the story with the LOO community in Asheville? I'm not terribly far from there myself.
thanks for sharing Steppingfeet.

You have a great narrative voice Smile
Other humans actually read this? Thank you Jade, Stranger, Garry, and the likes.

Jade, I don't think that the Samara pyramid was large enough for a Queen's Chamber. If it had been, the title of my thread would have read, "How I am Rocking True Life (Or As The Peeps Call It, Resurrection)"

Self-doubt has not vanished. It feels written into my constitution. BUT, its hold is weakened. It is slightly more transparent. I think the experience was initiatory-light, or -like. Not a capital "i."

I am sorry to report that I smell no better . . . 

Stranger, what is up with Lily Dale? I grew up outside of Cleveland, so it seems that I passed near the area on trips to Buffalo and Niagara.

As to Asheville, how do you say "whole new paradigm." : )

In short I guess you could say that there is a sufficient concentration of 4D-oriented people there that it is becoming a living culture. Though most of our contact was with the sizeable Western North Carolina Law of One Study/Practice Group led by Aaron Maret, the vibe spread beyond. They all seemed to embody a feminine spirit of receptivity, listening, being with the other person. They made eye contact longer. Made physical contact more. Embraced alternative lifestyles more readily, including co-parenting and polyamorous relationships. Some had adopted alternative names. And attend this, from what I understand, somewhat popular social function called "dance church."

Jim, Austin, and I were all amazed. We seriously felt like we were seeing the embryonic beginnings of fourth density manifesting in a community. Which isn't to say that it is a Shangri-La. There are still plenty of red-blooded Americans in the American town with no interest, I presume, in the "hippy" ways. But overall it felt to be a compassionate city, a launching pad for one strong point of light on Earth. I presume and hope that more lights are appearing elsewhere around the globe in the form of community.
The whole world feels goosebumpy to me lately, but reading that gave me goosebumps on my goosebumps!
Quote:Stranger,
Quote:what is up with Lily Dale? I grew up outside of Cleveland, so it seems that I passed near the area on trips to Buffalo and Niagara.

Lily Dale is a beautiful little lakeside village founded in 1879 - one of the oldest Spiritualist communities in the US.  
Here's a brief synopsis of the Spiritualist worldview:
Quote:Spiritualism is a common sense religion, one of knowing and living. We accept all truths and endeavor to prove their validity. Truths are found in nature, in other religions, in writings, in science, in philosophy, in Divine Law and are received through spirit communication.

Spiritualists believe that God or Infinite Intelligence is ALL That Is, expressing through all creation by love, light and law. Humanity, the most complex of life on earth, reaches this Divine Source through prayer, meditation, listening to the inner awareness, and service. Why service? Because every living thing is a part of God, so as we serve life we also serve the Higher Energies.

They don't allow new construction so it has a very quaint, charming feel.  People walk or get around on golf carts.  During the summer they have daily workshops, and free services where resident registered mediums give people messages from loved ones who have passed on, and guides.  They also do individual readings for a fee.  For me, it's been a somewhat otherworldly place to meditate and remain centered.  This guy describes the feeling of being there - skip to 25:40 because Youtube won't allow me to auto-skip to a specific time:

The above is taken from an HBO documentary titled, hilariously, "No One Dies at Lily Dale."  I haven't watched it, but you can see some of the charm and beauty of the place in the footage.
Thank you, Gary, for this completely open sharing of your experiences.  It means a great deal to me to have vicariously shared what you experienced on your trip.  I had been anxiously waiting, and you did not disappoint.  
P.S.  I think it is so interesting that a strong LOO group is perched on the edges of the Biltmore Estate in Asheville.
You have a great way with words and thank you very much for sharing this story with everyone here, it was a pleasure to read - and count me in on the goosebump train. I could feel the magically nature of what you were describing and how much it has reached you in a place deep within, so thank you for allowing me and others to be able to experience a taste of that same thing. 

I can relate strongly to the theme of doubt you espoused, and I can only imagine the joy and space that has opened up within you to be able to interact with that aspect of yourself in such a way. 

Sounds like a life changing trip for you, and for Austin as well. 

Quote:
"A sense of hope grows strongly in my heart. It persists no matter the outer disharmony so apparent when viewing the world.

I hope the hope grows in your heart too. I hope that whatever edifices seem to crumble around you, you perceive the new birth happening the only place it can happen: inside of you."

Thank you.
[Image: clapping.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop]
Aside from the good emotional, expressive read,

(08-15-2017, 05:00 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ]Like many other people, the election was tough for me. The disharmony of the process, the ratcheting tension, the reality bubbles, fact divides, rising nationalism, cynicism and anger, unrelenting news, whiffs of violence, and, of course, the result—which shocked me as much as it did many others. You may have a 180 degree difference in perception or you may be unconcerned with what transpires in the US. That's fine. We will be over this hump in just a couple paragraphs. I simply hope you might understand my experience as it occurred for me. I felt as if we had entered an alternate reality. Not just in the US but elsewhere as regressive energies seemed to be on the rise.

I would absolutely drown in this world were it not for perspective. What I mean is that if I had to navigate this world looking only at the surface, surveying the seemingly intractable, systemic madness, backwardness, confusion, and suffering, I don’t know that I could keep the vision of hope alive within me, I don’t know that I could stay afloat. I would sink, heavy with the weight of despair[/b]. It is thanks to the perspective of the Confederation philosophy and other springs of spiritual insight, including, of late, Charles’s work, that I burn with optimism and a sense that we can make it; we won’t destroy ourselves or the planet; we will build a more beautiful world; there is light that is growing. Everything actually, ultimately, is a matter of perspective. This is his gift.

I very much think that your hearts should not sink at what happened in the last election, but instead take hope:

Donald Trump's election in particular should be seen as a fateful incident which saved the world from imminent nuclear war, which was fast approaching in the days before the election with the earlier administration's imperialist actions, but especially because a cackling, unstable and power-hungry persona who was already giving signs of how she would push that world war as fast as possible, was not elected. This was a serious affair, with Clinton being the preferred candidate of US neocons who wanted to push a Syrian war, which would escalate into a nuclear war due to direct and open warnings about the world war from Russia, China, all for the sake of a few more percentage oil profits, and trying to give a little more time in primacy to a declining empire. All the GOP neocons of the dangerous order had had dropped their own candidate, and had started fundraising for her at an early point in the election.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/2847...ton-report

https://theintercept.com/2016/07/25/robe...y-clinton/

This was an appalling point in politics.

She was the darling of the most rabid neocons because she was talking about Syria, Russia, Syria, Russia, and that she wouldnt rule out a 'first strike', Russians, Russians, Syria, Russians and then again some Russians.

Not ruling out a 'first strike' means that a politician could initiate a nuclear war, destroying mankind. As you can understand, there is no accountability after a nuclear war. Who's going to do the inquiry, who's going to hand out judgment. A majority of the planet would have been nuked into stone age or at best somewhere in between 16th and 19th centuries anyways...

And the corporate media, who had had sold the lie of nonexistent iraqi weapons of mass destruction for ~8 years without any remorse, was presenting Donald Trump as the 'horrible' candidate (whatever that means) and Clinton as the 'natural choice' through a multitude of manipulating devices ranging from political correctness to identity issues, always dodging and preventing the talk of the real stuff that mattered - and thats not even talking about her dangerous, shady past, and flip-flopping character that is willing to do anything to get what she wants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Now comes the hope part, beyond the aversion.

People didnt buy what lies they were sold this time.

Normally they should have been deceived like in every election before, and just went ahead. But they didnt.

- People who were slighted in Democratic Primaries and their candidate Sanders cheated out of candidacy, withheld or even voted for Trump in retaliation. They didnt just silently accept what they were forced to.

- Many people who rightfully concluded that Clinton was a dangerous warmonger withheld or voted for Trump.

- Many people who thought 'Something was off' with Clinton, wanted 'anyone but her', either withheld or voted Trump.

- Many people who wanted to take a jab back at the establishment withheld their vote from establishment's candidate or voted Trump - even if Trump himself is a rich elite guy, he is, as it can be visibly concluded from all that happened before and after, is not the establishment's guy.

And then there are more rational, reasonable reasons why Trump got ahead Clinton in various important key states:

People are suffering in the neoliberal economy (call it capitalism if you will), rotting in forfeited regions, not helped by anyone and having to bear the brunt of inequality, which is resulting from the neoliberal economic policies which send jobs abroad, cut social security, privatize everything and give tax breaks to the corporations which already dont pay tax.

Clinton was still selling the same thing, based on the same standardized illusions devised in the past 30 years.

Trump was saying something against those.

It doesnt matter whether Trump was honest or Trump could do what he said he wanted to do.

What matters is people had made a conscious choice. That is why Trump's election has been seen as a major vote against the establishment and neoliberalism in global political science.

If you wish, you can nickname neoliberalism as 'negative order'. Because making people work for dimes with no protections until they are 4-5 years from dying of old age and keeping their children away from education, social services for self-aggrandizement of imaginary wealth is pretty negative as it goes.

Thus, this vote can be seen as 'There is something wrong, we dont like this, we dont know whether anything will change but we are at least voting to say that we dont want it'.

By all accounts it is at least a sign of rising awareness in population. Even if that awareness is not sharp yet, and it doesnt see the full game yet.

On another flip side, the primaries and the election showed DNC for what it was, and mobilized people to take matters into their own hands, even if Sanders did not get the candidacy, he still has his revolution.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Political_Revolution/

Grassroots organization and mobilization changes societies. That's one of the best things that could happen.

A major, major bonus from this election is Donald Trump is actually doing what he told about getting along with Russia and diffusing tensions. He did.

He agreed on de escalation zones in Syria with Russians, he told CIA to stop the funding and support they were giving to islamist rebels, and he denounced islamism as a policy tool.

As a result we are quite far from nuclear war than we were before the election. This, you can confirm by the rabid press coverage about Trump, the acts that pass in Congress with the prodding of neocons who want to re-escalate tensions (Russia sanctions and whatnot) and the desperation exhibited by the 'intelligence community' from the dissolution of their Islamist-propelled regime change operation.

Propagation of Islamism and then usage of that Islamism as a foreign policy tool to control Oil resources was a major method and a major power source for Neocon in US. A majority of the problems the world experiences in a large area ranging from Europe to North Africa to India is due to that. And that includes US, since these people also pillage US itself when they get power. Just think about Reagan admn. or Bush admn. An empire has no mercy for its own people either.

See through the transient 'problems' that are cooked and pushed by those who seek to deceive and manipulate. Someone talking 'obnoxious' in White House is much better than someone who is starting a Nuclear War in a politically correct fashion, in the name of 'democracy'.

This planet had a negatively oriented societal structure for a long time. Its transformation would probably not be a fast, clean and neat process, but instead like dragging itself out through mud.
Thank you for sharing, Gary! Heart

My theory to your alternative state of mind is, or as daddy Ra put it:

"In general, we may say that by far the most vivid and even extravagant opportunities for the piercing of the veil are a result of the interaction of polarized entities."

Since you engaged in social union with like-minded individuals over some days, and there was a mutual polarization towards the light, my guess is that this interaction was the catalyst that produced the experience that you had later, after leaving that event. It was indeed an initiation! I had an experience like that once in the past. Too bad I didn't come to think about it as an initiation, or purification, and write down in details all those glimpses about the self that Potentiator was feeding me with.

And cancellation of Sense8 on Netflix is indeed one of the most darkest and negative moments of our time!
(08-16-2017, 04:24 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Lily Dale is a beautiful little lakeside village founded in 1879 - one of the oldest Spiritualist communities in the US.

Ah, sounds like a great place of reflection and connection. There is a spiritualist center a couple hours or so north of Louisville named Champ Chesterfield. Austin and I set up a booth for L/L at one of their events. (Despite the focus on mediumship, it was the wrong demographic.)

We really enjoyed our time there though. On their grounds they had a semi-circle stone wall with stone busts of various religious/spiritual teachers.

It was here in the 70s that Don and Carla attended a séance and saw the only ectoplasmic manifestation they felt was authentic. I think it’s written about in the Book I Intro. We heard that the spiritualists at Chesterfield had stopped performing those type of séances due to controversy of some sort.

Another thing to mention about Asheville: Austin and I both felt so much more comfortable there with our secret agent L/L work. Austin was asked at a shop what he did for a living and was able to say what he does without the usual contraction that each of us tends to automatically feel when asked that question. In other words, you can let your freak flag fly in the mountain town.

Lana, you are definitely right. So much of the experience was attributable to the group energy. That’s why Homecoming has an element of magic. And any similar gathering anywhere in the world where people connect into and focus on the love between them.

Fourth density happens within us on an individual level, but we bring it out of each other. I really begin to see and feel it when people communally blend energies. I mean, fourth density is a plane of existence where self merges with other self in a societal whole. How beautiful to be so utterly supported and loved, to love and support all others, to be constantly among friends.

You must tell me about your previous experience. But let’s make an agreement not to bring up Sense8 when you are here. We don’t want to start crying at Homecoming…

Oz, maybe you are completely right. Perhaps, as the orange one might say, a “very bad” war was avoided. I cannot know. What I appreciate though is that you took a moment to speak to the dark feeling with an attempt to orient the vision toward hope. Thank you.
(08-20-2017, 12:10 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]And cancellation of Sense8 on Netflix is indeed one of the most darkest and negative moments of our time!
Thank you for the post Steppingfeat.

Ankh good news if you havent heard already...
With Sense8 Netflix have agreed to a 2 hour finale.  and to add controversy..the writer Lana Wachowski is in process of composing a third season. although Netflix havent agreed to the third season, maybe another network?

http://www.newnownext.com/lana-wachowski...3/08/2017/
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-fe...ix-1017948
Quan, I received and read your reply at the time with much enthusiasm. And as much time has elapsed, my wife and I have since watched and loved the series movie-finale, despite the gratuitous violence and other flaws. It was still a great cinematic experience with a message of love and unity in diversity. Thank you for the note!
Pages: 1 2