Bring4th

Full Version: How do you activate the spine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I noticed, quite abruptly, that there is a complete lack of energy flowing through my spine. Now I can think of nothing else - living in the body, separated from the spine, has become intolerable. I am starting to see that the connection from body to soul exists through the spine - not through organ centers, as I have thought for several years.

This is kind of a shock. I feel like my body is elderly, even though I am 21. My mind feels as if it has been in a dull haze for all my life. I am now certain that this is due to the neglect of my spinal energy.

Does anyone here have a spine-centered awareness? How did you get to that point? What are ways I can bring the spiritual energy up the spine?
I've been working on misalignments of my spine for the past year and an half on a very daily basis.  I've been mind blown over and over at how bad it was each time I fixed areas of it, literally mind blown over and over again. I've worked most areas good and am getting more and more at the core of two areas that disperses my aura. I've became aware of this, like shared in a thread last week, because of a salvia trip which made me feel it good.

Think of your spine as a snake, is it flexible and able to move as it wants or is it in a fixed state? To see yourself as the spine is a good start, I am literally rebuilding it all, cracking my entire bone structure more and more into an aligned state. Last few days I've experienced my collarbones start to crack which was new to me despite the long daily work. My neck was a really extensive work because of a tree branch that broke and made me fall with the back of my neck on a stone and a lower verterbrae on a piece of rusted metal. My best achievement on realigning two vertebraes gave me a strong blood rush in my entire body, could even taste the blood in my mouth haha. My coccyx bone is messed up since I'm young too and I've only got that this year.

Anyway, might've went into pointless details but I think you need to attempt at breaking free from your mold, in my case it made me aware of the things I mentionned when I meditated on the areas I found to be blocked. I think many of us program ourselves limits within our lifetimes but we are not meant to be kept in them. So, break yourself apart from within and be reborn!
(08-15-2017, 07:07 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I've been working on misalignments of my spine for the past year and an half on a very daily basis.  I've been mind blown over and over at how bad it was each time I fixed areas of it, literally mind blown over and over again. I've worked most areas good and am getting more and more at the core of two areas that disperses my aura. I've became aware of this, like shared in a thread last week, because of a salvia trip which made me feel it good.

Do you have any mental techniques or tips to begin working on the spine? I have a good amount of experience with working out energy kinks in the body, but the spine is completely foreign to me
(08-15-2017, 07:17 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any mental techniques or tips to begin working on the spine? I have a good amount of experience with working out energy kinks in the body, but the spine is completely foreign to me

Not sure, I kind of got to feel what it was like to feel it activated and so I'd mimick that and felt areas block or hurt and knew where to focus my work.

From bottom to your cranium it should feel like a strong line of energy, should start with the bottom to find if the flow is blocked or something, from the very tip of it kinda, I still struggle with the area probably because the coccyx bone is messed up still for now.

Otherwise, the snake thing meant to attempt at moving it as a whole in a fluid fashion, that helped me to get a better feeling of the bottom of it too.

It's hard to share with words but I think if you seek you'll find the feeling of it you seek and then you'll know from what to work with more easily. In my case it was salvia that allowed me to first feel my bone structure as a whole, including even the theeths and then the issues became apparent. I don't think you need something like that necessarily but having seen through a window, like for most spiritual seekings, allows a stronger direction (it does ruin benefits of the veil from a time/space perspective though). Meditating on feeling your bones could be a good start I think.

Oh yeah the mental technique thing made me think. In meditation you could try to encompass your aura as if it was scattered around (really was in my case and quite badly) and picture mentally any angles you could feel as realigning straight. This was what I did on the spot and which I think gave me a better feeling of it later on, just as a tendency to just realign the body to a correct flow each day.

I guess it's always heavily dependant upon your ability to feel your aura and work with it.

Another maybe useful thought, when the tip activates you should also feel it at the crown kinda simultaneously. And then feel it whole and undulate it or idk, find what works for you in stimulating the link and line that connects the two.

Another thing that works well for me.

Stand relaxed and let your weight fall, like driven down by gravity, and extremely slowly up to an extent you kinda feel weak from everywhere. Just let yourself be all the weaknesses in the body while leaning in different directions very slowly. You can play a bit from that state to like stretch all the weak as it should be stretched as you are naturally drawn to dance to the energy coming in waves, move the weak only around. It does spine work but includes the foot chakra which could be where you feel blocked. You just repeat the motion upward multiple times while still doing the exercise of letting your weight fall on your weaknesses to let the energized motions stretch them out while you just breathe in and out to the rhythm it creates.

It might help to picture the core of the Earth and the entire Earth at your feet, feeling it's vibration through the strength of it's gravity as it pulls your toward itself. Hopefully you'll get a similar interesting effect as I found in this excise.
I do basic spine flexes every morning, and it helps a lot. It doesn't do anything about the energy blockages, of course, but it provides the best possible physical vehicle for energy flow. Simple things like cat-cow, upper body rotations, leaning to one side and then the other with arms up overhead, head rolls in both directions - whatever feels good and gets the spine moving. Doing spine flexes before meditation also improves the depth and quality of my meditations.
Sjel, could it be that you have something really seriously blocked in your root chakra?

I fully agree that the body-soul connection happens through the spine, through the channel there that Ra describe. I can feel it quite well now, ever since an unmistakable rising kundalini experience during meditation four or five months ago. It happened, interestingly, not long after sorting out some things that were blocked in my lower few chakras. But if you are feeling no energy flow through your spine at all, that suggests it's getting blocked right at the root.

So I googled root chakra blockages and came across this post ( http://www.allgoodthings.com/yoga/chakra/chakra1_3.html ) which I adored, principally because of this line:

"The number one thing you can do to awaken this Chakra is DANCE!"

(The overall post is not that silly, it's actually quite informative, just FYI, lol.)

So I'm a goofy white guy, haven't been able to dance AT ALL, ever, despite being a professional musician with good rhythm. It's totally weird, but for the last six months, I have been dancing like crazy. I tend to love high energy music that's fairly danceable, and one day, I found myself dancing while I was doing chores. Decades of insecurity about it vanished, and somehow, I suddenly had decent moves. It's beginning to dawn on me now how truly strange an experience that has been.

It all started right after some internal acts of forgiveness and reconciliation that I needed to sort out about caregivers who violently abused me when I was a child. I did that, and suddenly started to dance. I think, in my case, it was a side effect, actually, more than the actual cure.

But importantly, not long after that began, I felt the kundalini experience. And I said "Holy $#!%, THAT'S what they're talking about." Now I feel like I am moving in a field of which I am a plugged-in part, a channel through which that energy is flowing both down to meet me, but more importantly, up and into and out of me. It definitely feels like the way things are supposed to be, or at least some steps in that direction.
Hi Sjel,

I want to refer you here: http://aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html , but more specifically here -- http://aypsite.org/39.html & http://aypsite.org/41.html

This site is a very good resource in general. Let me know if you find it to be useful. It has helped me considerably with the very thing you seem to be seeking.
Thanks everyone! I didn't consider root chakra blockage, but I don't think that's it because I exercise a lot and have plenty of healthy energy. The sacral chakra is another matter, however. I have been working almost entirely on orange chakra blockages for the past year. The extent of blockage in that energy center is really astounding. I think it's finally healed enough to even be able to start thinking about the spine.

I've come to believe that as a human in this world, the orange chakra is the single most important chakra - having felt the utter lack of self-trust, perpetual fear, and sheer confusion that arises without it.
Yep! It does seem like sacral blockage would do it too, lol. Looking back over the parts of my life that have been characterized by anxiety and doubt and confusion, I'd say you're probably right about its centrality for balancing, and it's a singularly effective spiritual block if it's not flowing right.

I wonder if there's something deeper to that, like if creatures of 3rd density, who are yellow ray activated, are better positioned to work on orange ray issues than they are yellow ray, given the better perspective they would have on orange ray matters. The green ray future we're moving into would presumably still have a great deal of work to do in yellow ray then, and be equipped to do it? Interesting to contemplate.
(08-17-2017, 12:03 PM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]Yep! It does seem like sacral blockage would do it too, lol. Looking back over the parts of my life that have been characterized by anxiety and doubt and confusion, I'd say you're probably right about its centrality for balancing, and it's a singularly effective spiritual block if it's not flowing right.

I wonder if there's something deeper to that, like if creatures of 3rd density, who are yellow ray activated, are better positioned to work on orange ray issues than they are yellow ray, given the better perspective they would have on orange ray matters. The green ray future we're moving into would presumably still have a great deal of work to do in yellow ray then, and be equipped to do it? Interesting to contemplate.

It's also that a large majority of society revolves around orange ray blockage - addiction, not facing the self, insecurity, fear of otherself - and so it brings out any and all impurities in the orange ray even if you are aware of it. Ra said that, too, that the number of people reverting to orange ray at this time are many.
Quite right sjel. Folks should try to work on growing one first.
(08-17-2017, 05:09 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Quite right sjel. Folks should try to work on growing one first.

Ey man, I'M 'folks'!! *thumbs chest*

It's hard when your mind is apparently working against you. Especially when you look around and... their minds are equally at war. Inertia is a powerful beast.
(08-17-2017, 07:07 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2017, 05:09 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Quite right sjel. Folks should try to work on growing one first.

Ey man, I'M 'folks'!! *thumbs chest*

It's hard when your mind is apparently working against you. Especially when you look around and... their minds are equally at war. Inertia is a powerful beast.

Folk is a collection of people. 
People is the plural of person. Person means "mask".
Go figure.
*strokes beard knowingly*
Go rock your pelvis, man!

[video=youtube]http:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoL_Eeqf8IY//[/video]