Bring4th

Full Version: RA making an appearance on GLP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who knew GLP was a group of sufficient purity and polarity to get a sixth density contact?
It's an intriguing thought, to me, that it may be Ra's actual presence.
It seems consistent and true to the original material.

If you're familiar with GLP, then you know how inconsistent and dicey the management there is.
But something has changed there the last couple months.
I'm frankly shocked that thread has remained there without being disappeared.

Many of the LL transcripts syress the importance of developing new Channels to spread the word.
The contacts Hatonn, Latwii and others said they were in contact with others on Earth.
If I'm not totally mistaken, RA has made an appearance in one or two of them.

Well. I'm not advocating for the realness of Ra on GLP.
I've seen enough bs there to fill an ocean.
But I was one of the original members there and I've gone through some startling, real and life changing things there as well.

Who knows for sure?
It's like everything, right? You judge the message, not the messenger. Thanks for sharing!
There it is Jeremy.

The grandest puzzle of them all.
And we get to play!
Quote:hello david.

I am Ra
teardrops and gumdrops of light emanating from the corey el quarry of the gilded fachina, blessings to you.

lol
I read a report recently that claims that GLP is a CIA front. Take everything there with a grain of salt.
The OP of that thread is not Ra vibration. I got a lock on him. He's a wanderer. I don't know what vibration he is, but it's not Ra. He loves Ra very much, but he is misguided in his attempt to serve.

I think what he's doing is a disrespectful sham. If handled in a honest way, some productive discussion could come out of it. But he went about it the wrong way. He's not channeling at all.

I'm legit pissed. Not many things make me mad, but that joker...
It's been a while since I went to GLP. That thread is a laugh, but it might just bring the LOO to the attention of some seekers...