Bring4th

Full Version: Negative Psychic Greeting Caught On Tape - 13/02/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, this is my first post here! I have been reading the Law of One material, to find it validates many experiences and learnings of my spiritual group, re polarity, harvest, and densities of existence, long before the Law of One even came to our knowledge.

I have done dreamwork, channeling, mental projection and also can work well with dowsing with my body/hands.

I have been on the path since 14 after a spontaneous OBE/NDE (i say NDE as i was told it wasn't my time to go yet, shown a stone tablet which later turned out to be the mayan calendar, and that i was told i would walk a spiritual path) and I met many like minds and soul group members and my ET group in spirit and even had a couple ET experience (i am now 22) and am an avid seeker, although this year had quite a few downers, but beginning to get back on track. I am a very avid seeker and hope to be starting a light group, and a blog soon.

Earlier this year, back in feb me and my partner (who is also playing this game, just as spiritual as me) had not been doing much spiritual work and what better catalyst than a greeting like this. We deduced these entities had 'slipped in' before the game begun. I am a competitive gamer and can sometimes go on mini power trips while playing games, often as banter and not serious. I am not typically filled with ego in the spiritual world and always attempt to be of service-to-others the best I can. But of course, any chinks in the amour or ego to be worked on will show, and this showed in my competitiveness where games are concerned.

We were playing a game of Risk, for those who do not know, this is a game where you battle to invade countries to dominate the board. that had been going on a while. I like to record things and had my phone set on record mode, audio only. Good quality audio the flagship phones have. I emailed the recording to myself on telegram messenger after removing the entities, to preserve a datestamp to show no editing took place if anyone wished to look. This happened between 2:30 - 3:30 in the morning.

These entities had got in and had influenced the game. And our moods. We all felt on edge, but i had become not just competitive, but downright unpleasant and domineering. If there was ever any catalyst to work on and tame areas of personality and get back on the path, this is it. As we had not been doing much spiritual we did not notice the slow influence. Nor will a negative entity care about the way of confusion, as you will hear.

The full recording was 1 hr, 44 minutes long but it was cut down to about 2 minutes as to when the moment happened. My friend rolled the five dice to launch an attack on me in south east asia on the risk board.

He shook the dice and cast them. As the dice were cast, there was a massive gust of wind through the living room, and the heavy double glazed window slammed shut. The dice read: '66621'. This isn't even subtle, but is downright obvious on the recording. The phone was on the sofa next to me on a cushion, the window was opposite end of the living room, the gust of wind came through the living room, although the kitchen at the opposite end of the living room to the window by the sofa had the windows and back door closed. The only open window was in the living room, a heavy double glazed window that was fully open.

I felt the sudden change in temperature and vibration. and asked if the energy was okay, and we subsequently sorted out the entities by using our removal method, wherby we give them a chance to leave, if they do not we explain what we will do, which involves using a light mirrorball to encase them and remove them to where they came from (any negativity they send out is transmuted to light by the mirrorball), if they do not leave (to preserve free will) and then in love and light, we remove them. We recorded the removal of the entities, but not on this snippet. This only records the action as to how they made themselves known. This made a believer out of my friend who is now quite talkative about spirituality and the Law of One etc with us.

Was catalyst for me to get back on my path, and some personality refinement. I am still a competitive gamer, but not to the degree I used to be. For those who are interested the audio clip is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3uJwanS0CM

We subsequently found, that the entities had identified themselves as a certain time period. My mate being history fascinated found that the battles on the board had unfolded to exactly the time the entities had been described as being from by our guides. Once removed, they had begun to deviate from this and just became like a 'normal' game.

Negative entities do not care for the way of confusion, but this made a few believers out of skeptical members of my family. Especially as local weather forecasts showed barely any wind for the day in our area.

Enjoy the audio!

Love and light to you all! P.S let me know what you think on the audio! I was winning most of this game, but lost badly!
~Namaste

EDIT: was not meant to double post, somehow it posted twice!
Very interesting! The circumstances of the greeting sound similar to my experience. I experienced one about a year ago, and I knew what it was and why it happened the moment I felt it... I was indulging a negative distortion and all of a sudden my body got cold, I was shivering whereas a few moments before I was warm and content. It's hard for me to say it in detail, but the distortion was one of negative polarity. I feel bad even saying it. We all have our distortions, mine happens to be a third ray bloackage dealing with sexual domination and submission. I never engage in that with a partner but with myself I will allow it (fantasy). It went away after I fell back into a serious state of mind. I knew it was a greeting and I knew that it doesn't go away if that's what I'm asking for. So I did my best to send love to the greeter which is also a reflection of myself. That part of ourselves requires love. The negative entity pointed out a chink in the armor of light.
Quote:12.13 Questioner: [You] mentioned the Orion crusaders, when they do get through the net, give both technical and non-technical information. We know what you mean by technical information, but what type of non-technical information do they give to those they contact? Am I right in assuming that this is all done by telepathic communication?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Through telepathy the philosophy of the Law of One with the distortion of service to self is promulgated. In advanced groups there are rituals and exercises given and these have been written down just as the service-to-others oriented entities have written down the promulgated philosophy of their teachers. The philosophy concerns the service of manipulating others that they may experience service towards the other-self, thus through this experience becoming able to appreciate service to self. These entities thus would become oriented towards service to self and in turn manipulate yet others so that they in turn might experience the service towards the other-self.