Bring4th

Full Version: A prayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Father I surrender before your power, humbly thankful and I give thanks;

Thank you Father for this day, for the blue sky
A roof over my head, food, water, health and the chance to exercise, for my job.
For my family, my friends, those who cross my path,  the people I work with, for the dog.
Father I give thanks for the air I breathe, the chance to be your eyes, the experiences, pain, suffering, my distortions, the chance to grow, for what I have, for what I don't have, for what is scarce, for what is abundant, Father I'm thankful for the chance to be aware of your Truth.
Father I surrender to your will humbly thankful and I ask, higher self I ask, give me the experiences that I need to grow so I can channel you Love and Light in a more pure and balanced way.
Thank you Father.
I thought I'd share my before bed prayer, I say it in Spanish, there might be some grammar issues with this translation. Do you guys have one?
I've reduced my bed-time prayer to the following:

"Higher-self and associates please heal / teach / protect me"

Makes for some interesting dreams! 
Thank you for sharing, both wonderful prayers one long and one short, you both have great balance in this post! I have an occasional prayer before bed, there is not a ritualisit one I keep to tho,  I tend to leave time before sleep for meditation and any balancing of unprocessed catalyst that comes to mind.
We teach our children there are three magic words: sorry, thanks, please. This can also be a basis for the prayer at the end of the day.

Of common prayers I usually have: Our Father and Guardian Angel.
Beautiful prayer! I think that the one's we craft ourselves have a special power to them that is unique to us. It's our voice, our words, our desire. To me it just speaks of the love that one has for the Creator.

I also have my own prayers I use when waking up, before eating, for meditation, and then before bedtime.

This prayer isn't my own, it is a prayer made from the four Brahma Viharas:
May all be well and happy,
May all be free of pain,
May all rejoice together,
May all be at peace,
Amen.

I use that one throughout the day. When you feel a heart expansion share that with the universe through the four Brahma Viharas. S Mandelker gave this one, and I commend ye all this short simple and beautiful prayer as well Smile
Kile and I say this prayer every morning to start our meditation:

We seek to greet each moment with love and compassion
And to welcome every event with acceptance and gratitude
And we seek to harmonize ourselves, with each and the rest of creation
We ask for help from our guides, our friends, our higher selves
To aid us on our journey as we endeavor to serve others
And we ask for help removing our blockages so that we may heal
So that we may help others to remove their blockages and to heal
So that we may all see the Creator in everything around us
And become the Creator within us

And then we end the meditation with the Prayer of Saint Francis
(08-27-2017, 08:51 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]We teach our children there are three magic words: sorry, thanks, please. This can also be a basis for the prayer at the end of the day.

Sometimes I add to my prayers, depending on the day, I'll say sorry for things that went wrong, ask for forgiveness.
(08-27-2017, 05:42 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2017, 08:51 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]We teach our children there are three magic words: sorry, thanks, please. This can also be a basis for the prayer at the end of the day.

Sometimes I add to my prayers, depending on the day, I'll say sorry for things that went wrong, ask for forgiveness.

Yes I customise mine a lot, some years/months/days ill stick to one then move to another.  As you mention Nowheretoday.
At moment I got inspired by one of LL transcripts.. early morning I always begin meditation with O Father let me will be thine..    Or during day/ night if im off track a bit I will say Ra- suggested one : Where is the love in this moment. Also I always do  vedic one during meditation.. not sure spelling something like Ayam Atman Brahman..

Another helpful one I got from Jims blog was about asking angels to bring love and comfort when your having shower to the water.  These are just for self also of course prayers for others but they are always customised.
Lol I've done that, the shower thing, when having a hard time I use it as a spiritual shower, I ask for the water to remove negativity, blockages, etc, a sort of cleansing.
I was also inspired by Ra to pray before I shower! I ask that the water be blessed in Love and Light as I cleanse my body, to make me clean and pure and as white as snow. "White as snow" is a referrance to Psalms 51:7 - "Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."

It's good that we remove heavy negative energies (thoughtforms, even, maybe?); the showering acts as an analog of the cleansing of the energy body. While the water is showering down on your body, imagine it imbued with sparkling white light. As the water runs down your body and into the drain, imagine black or grey going down the drain.
It's also good to do with a salt water bath!

Quote:95.6 Questioner: I assume you mean that we should put the salt on the outer doors only and not the inner doors of the house. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We cannot express the nature of salt and water and garlic with clarity enough to inform you as to the efficacy with which salt absorbs vibrations which have been requested to move into salt when salt has been given water. We cannot express the full magical nature of your water, nor can we express the likeness and attractiveness of the garlic cut to lower astral forms. The attractiveness is negative and no service-to-self astral form will accept coexistence with the cut garlic.

Nothing like making a nice hot salt water bath, adding a few drops of essential oils, and having a nice healing/prayer soak.
(08-29-2017, 08:54 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]It's also good to do with a salt water bath!

Quote:95.6 Questioner: I assume you mean that we should put the salt on the outer doors only and not the inner doors of the house. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We cannot express the nature of salt and water and garlic with clarity enough to inform you as to the efficacy with which salt absorbs vibrations which have been requested to move into salt when salt has been given water. We cannot express the full magical nature of your water, nor can we express the likeness and attractiveness of the garlic cut to lower astral forms. The attractiveness is negative and no service-to-self astral form will accept coexistence with the cut garlic.

Nothing like making a nice hot salt water bath, adding a few drops of essential oils, and having a nice healing/prayer soak.

Nau7ik and Nowheretoday good you ahve tried shower thing to, I definately notice difference if my intention is clear enough.
Bring4th_Jade thank you for that I did not realise that about salt and bath, interesting. Makes me think too how about the ocean given its salt.