Bring4th

Full Version: Kim Jong-un Group Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am modifying this in light of suggestions received. The group meditation will be for peace, harmony and balance on this planet with a special emphasis on sending love and light to the peoples of Korea and Japan. (This will be similar to the Gaia meditations that Jim McCarty holds at 9am & 9pm daily.) The more people that participate, the better! It'll be this Sunday, September 17th at 8pm Eastern Standard Time for 15 minutes.

If you have any suggestions on how to make this better or positive constructive comments, please let me know!

Peace, love and happiness!  Heart
I have a feeling he might not be particularly receptive
deleted
Thank you for your reply. The quote from Ra really showed me the folly of what I was trying to do, and for that I am grateful. As a newer student of the Law of One, it is so helpful to have people like you to guide me as I have no one here to bounce ideas off of.

I will see if I can modify my post to include your ideas as they were so helpful!
auntiemable, I had to like your post because of the tagline. Made me happy.
I don't think it's a free will violation to send love to an STS entity. Notice that Ra does not actually say that - Ra only says that the entity does not perceive it as a service, and is depolarized.

In plain language, "depolarized" means shifted, somewhat, away from its previous level of concentrated STS - toward the neutral/STO end of the spectrum. Isn't that what you want for the people of North Korea?

More broadly, whenever an STS entity presents you with the catalyst of intended harm or control, that catalyst can be met with negative emotion or with love. Responding with negative emotion makes the working successful for the STS entity - by depolarizing you, it gains polarity. Alternatively, if the catalyst is met with love, it polarizes you more toward STO, but depolarizes the STS entity.

I really think concerns about violating the STS entity's free will by sending it love fall in the same category of somewhat misguided thinking as wanting to be of service to the STS entity.
(09-15-2017, 01:59 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling he might not be particularly receptive

He may not be, but the people in those regions are praying for help. I have a friend who married and they're stationed in japan right now. She keeps posting these emergency alert scares from the Japanese government because of NK missile testing.

Anyway, I think it's always a good idea to meditate and pray for peace and harmony in our world! It helps and it's worthy service Smile
Pray insread that the rest of the world be willing to engage in diplomacy with North Korea. DPRK is only one half of the problem.
deleted
Loving STS means accepting them as being STS without trying to change them. It's only a service if the entity wants it. Otherwise you're inflicting your unwanted perspective on another being which is a form of STS and you would become depolarized as well.
(09-15-2017, 02:55 AM)777 Wrote: [ -> ]I think instead of trying to send love and light to someone who would likely not consider it a service, we could do a group meditation with the intention of maintaining peace and balance instead.

You could direct it to the moment in time this entity will both seek it and need it most. Then there is no disservice, as the entity is allowed to learn/teach it's own path from within your way of finding love for what the entity is.
deleted
Remember ?

1. When we heal, the balanced entity effect source energy to flow and work but the person receiving needs to acknowledge.
2. We curse each other all the time it does not work if it does we can group together and start healing all the bankers and politicians.

Curses and healing works when they acknowledge or believe. Because in truth there is no separation healing the self is all needed the rest will follow and collectively even better or faster. Other than that DND all is perfect as it is in totality.

just my own opinion. Tongue
~ "I retract my statement about the "free will violation." Aside from that, I think caution should still be exercised, and I still think it unwise to attempt to have Kim polarize positively."

The idea wasn't to have Kim "polarize positively", but rather to stem his penchant for destruction thereby murdering innocent men, women, children, plants and animals as well as harming or possibly destroying our planet. As I've heard Jim mention on more than one occasion: "There are no mistakes" so whatever intent we choose in this meditation is the right one. Pick the one that best suits you.

So, as each and every one of us meditate this Sunday, we can choose the intent that resonates with us. Here are a few suggestions to consider: alleviate the fear he is causing; bring peace to our planet; unseat the potential for war; bring solace to the peoples of this world especially those of Japan and Korea; increase the love and light in this area; etc.

Do not let the semantics discussed in this thread dissuade you from taking action and joining in this meditation. Our 'positivity', love and light have the potential to change the world!  Heart
(09-15-2017, 02:08 PM)777 Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a free will violation to love any other entity as one loves oneself. That is appropriate.

But to attempt to consciously depolarize another entity does infringe upon free will. Think of it from the negative perspective. It's a reversed scenario of the negative entity trying to make the positive entity depolarize, which to us is an infringement. We may consider that our side is the "correct" choice, but we should not impose polarity upon others, only offer it if requested.

"Free will violation" was perhaps too harsh in choice of words for what I wanted to convey. I have taken your thoughts into account and I think it's helpful to love the other entities involved, as long as it doesn't come with the tagline of "but we hope it influences them in this way" or "we hope they become positive," because that imposes a condition on it. We cannot do this with the intent of trying to consciously influence another's choices.

I agree completely, 777. Sending love, as in goodwill/compassion, is always an STO action. Trying to change someone against their will is an STS attitude.

I probably should have made that more explicit, but that is exactly what I meant to convey.
deleted
Thank you to all who participated in this meditation. May your hearts be filled with the love and light of the One Infinite Creator.

Peace, love and happiness!
Haven't been here for some time so I couldn't joined the meditation. I just want to say that I support this action and call peace and love to our planet.
Recently I've seen mass meditation experiment in video. It was TM group meditating for decreasing the crime ...

[Image: Washington%20graph.gif]
(09-14-2017, 09:32 PM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]I am modifying this in light of suggestions received. The group meditation will be for peace, harmony and balance on this planet with a special emphasis on sending love and light to the peoples of Korea and Japan. (This will be similar to the Gaia meditations that Jim McCarty holds at 9am & 9pm daily.) The more people that participate, the better! It'll be this Sunday, September 17th at 8pm Eastern Standard Time for 15 minutes.

If you have any suggestions on how to make this better or positive constructive comments, please let me know!

Peace, love and happiness!  Heart

Great work auntiemable on this, I must also say.. i love your name choice Shy
Target of this meditation should have been the US military-industry complex maybe, since they are the ones who are agitating a confrontation and engaging in violations of NK's sovereignty in incidents unreported in western medai...