Bring4th

Full Version: what is initiation of the body?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:3.16 Questioner: Does the shape of the pyramid itself— is that a key function in the initiation process?

Ra: This is a large question. We feel that we shall begin and ask you to re-evaluate and ask further at a later session, this somewhat, shall we say, informative point.

To begin. There are two main functions of the pyramid in relation to the initiatory procedures. One has to do with the body. Before the body can be initiated, the mind must be initiated. This is the point at which most adepts of your present cycle find their mind/body/spirit complexes distorted from. When the character and personality that is the true identity of the mind has been discovered, the body then must be known in each and every way. Thus, the various functions of the body need understanding and control with detachment. The first use of the pyramid, then, is the going down into the pyramid for purposes of deprivation of sensory input so that the body may, in a sense, be dead and another life begin.

What is your understanding of the meaning of "initiation of the body"? I'd like to hear anyone who may have experienced it. Would the "enlightenment" (I can't think a better term) experience through meditation be considered a form of initiation of the body? Would the atunement in reiki practice be consider a form of initiation of the body? Or does it have to be some form of death-like experience? 

How could one recognize that the body has been through such an initiation process? What would be the changes one will notice after the initiation? Would such an initiation result in one gaining special abilities, such as clairaudience? I would like to hear the understanding and experiences with regard to this topic, the more specific the better.

Many thanks!
________
deleted
There's a lot in Ra's messages which, I think, our brains interpret as metaphor of some sort, but which is, in fact, literal.

Example:
Quote:When the character and personality that is the true identity of the mind has been discovered

Although I cannot say for certain, not having explored it directly, I believe Ra here is saying that the mind has both a character and personality. As it should, being intelligent energy rather than some mechanical thing. Ra is also saying that this underlying identity of the mind is something that can be interacted with.

They also seem to imply that doing so opens the way to being able to use all functions of the body consciously - probably, by harnessing the capabilities of the mind, which is now known as a separate entity in itself and, as such, can be asked to perform various functions.
My understanding is this:

Ra is speaking about the initiation of the energy body. The chakra system. This is what is meant by body. When I first read the material I though "the body" meant the physical body, but that doesn't make sense. The physical body is creature of the mind. "As above so below"

The energy body is our true "body". It is also one of the three complexes of our being: mind, body, and spirit. These are what we are working on and initiating (transforming) through spiritual seeking and practice.
From the replies so far, it seems if initiation of the body could change/expand one's personality, then the ability to channel may require some initiation of the body. For I heard channelers can gain/expand into different personalities while in and out of the channeling state. Lee Carroll has mentioned he changed from introverted to a more extroverted persona after he started to channel Kryon; Bashar, when being channeled, is definitely a different personality than the channeler, Darryl Anka. Bashar claiims to be Darryl's future self, which in Ra's terms I'd interpret it as it is the social memory group where Darryl wandered from. So it seems to me the process of learning and gaining ability to channel involves the initiation of the body.

It seems the ability to heal or to heal energetically is also a result of the body initiation, especially if the body Ra referred to is the energy body. It would seem that after the body is initiated, the mind will be able to command the body than having the body controls the mind.
An important amount of this is acceptance of, and presence in one's own body.

In case you check the relevant Ra quote, you will notice that it describes how the entity must know and take control of its own body.

Quote:the body then must be known in each and every way. Thus, the various functions of the body need understanding and control with detachment

This, would require paying ample amounts of attention to one's own body and its workings, and awareness of what is happening in the body at any given moment.

In daily waking life this awareness is scarce. Body is generally left to its own autonomous functioning through mechanisms that govern involuntary processes, and the person is generally focused outside of his/her body through the body's sensory input. The focus is outside, body is not being aware of by the entity.

Pyramid changes that. The initiation chamber in the pyramid as described, deprives all sensory input from outside, leaves the entity with solely its body. Every heartbeat, every muscle move, every action in the body would be felt in this circumstance. And the entity would become aware of its body.

Surely this awareness wouldnt just become permanent after one initiation, except for rare occurrences.

But when it becomes permanent, the entity would be aware of its own body to a larger degree and would be able to track and manage its necessities, its circumstances and its performance, therefore aiding to the opening of chakras, flow of energy and any spiritual work.

Which would include entity becoming more sensitive to energies, energy in the environment, happenings in the environment in spiritual, delicate dimensions, and being able to react to and work with these.

Body is a projection of the mind, and mind is a projection of the spirit, Ra says. Which means that any advanced work must bring the energy flowing from the spirit all the way from the spirit down to the body to be able to radiate it outwards in manifesting world...
Ra Wrote:The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished.

Session 5, Passage 2

Ra Wrote:…the physical body complex you now associate with the term body being but manifestation of a more dense and intelligently informed and powerful body complex.

Session 30, Passage 3

The latter quote seems to me very important; the body as Ra refers to it is more than just the physical. In fact, I've started thinking of the body as the experience of embodiment, the situating of the self in a spatial context -- as distinct from the less discrete, more noumenal experience of the mind and the even less tractable spirit.
One thing that stood out to me from the quote you posted in the original post is the way Ra refers to the initiation of the body coming after the initiation of the mind. One would assume that since these things come in threes the next initiation would be the initiation of the spirit, and in fact that is backed up in the next session.

What stood out to me is the similarity between these initiations and the Transformation archetypes from the later books in the Ra material. The transformation of the mind is represented by The Lovers, the transformation of the body is Death and the transformation of the spirit is Judgement.

Here's what Ra has to say about the Death archetype:

Quote:81.13 Questioner: [We have] already discussed the Significator, so I will skip to number thirteen. Transformation of Body is called Death, for with death the body is transformed to a higher-vibration body for additional learning. Is this correct?
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and may be seen to be additionally correct in that each moment and certainly each diurnal period of the bodily incarnation offers death and rebirth to one which is attempting to use the catalyst which is offered it.
(09-19-2017, 11:30 AM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:3.16 Questioner: Does the shape of the pyramid itself— is that a key function in the initiation process?

Ra: This is a large question. We feel that we shall begin and ask you to re-evaluate and ask further at a later session, this somewhat, shall we say, informative point.

To begin. There are two main functions of the pyramid in relation to the initiatory procedures. One has to do with the body. Before the body can be initiated, the mind must be initiated. This is the point at which most adepts of your present cycle find their mind/body/spirit complexes distorted from. When the character and personality that is the true identity of the mind has been discovered, the body then must be known in each and every way. Thus, the various functions of the body need understanding and control with detachment. The first use of the pyramid, then, is the going down into the pyramid for purposes of deprivation of sensory input so that the body may, in a sense, be dead and another life begin.

What is your understanding of the meaning of "initiation of the body"? I'd like to hear anyone who may have experienced it. Would the "enlightenment" (I can't think a better term) experience through meditation be considered a form of initiation of the body? Would the atunement in reiki practice be consider a form of initiation of the body? Or does it have to be some form of death-like experience? 

How could one recognize that the body has been through such an initiation process? What would be the changes one will notice after the initiation? Would such an initiation result in one gaining special abilities, such as clairaudience? I would like to hear the understanding and experiences with regard to this topic, the more specific the better.

Many thanks!

Here's my limited perspective.  Ra's bias is towards LOO, therefore their idea of initiation has to do with removing the obstructions which prevent us from experiencing oneness.  "Initiation of the mind" would be balancing and neutralizing mental constructs which create a sense of separation, "initiation of the body" would be neutralizing a visceral, physical sense of separation.  Some form of accelerating this awareness is likely what went on in the Queen's Chamber.  It is stated later on that physical death would also be one form of this.

Ra Wrote:81.13 Questioner: [We have] already discussed the Significator, so I will skip to number thirteen. Transformation of Body is called Death, for with death the body is transformed to a higher-vibration body for additional learning. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and may be seen to be additionally correct in that each moment and certainly each diurnal period of the bodily incarnation offers death and rebirth to one which is attempting to use the catalyst which is offered it.

81.14 Questioner: And finally, the fourteenth, the Way of the Body is called the Alchemist because there is an infinity of time for the various bodies to operate within to learn the lessons necessary for evolution. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is less than completely correct as the Great Way of the Body must be seen, as are all the archetypes of the body, to be a mirror image of the thrust of the activity of the mind. The body is the creature of the mind and is the instrument of manifestation for the fruits of mind and spirit. Therefore, you may see the body as providing the athanor through which the alchemist manifests gold.

Happily, it ain't all about clearing away those pesky obstructions.  Now and then one can work with the "fruits of the mind and spirit."
(09-20-2017, 10:02 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that stood out to me from the quote you posted in the original post is the way Ra refers to the initiation of the body coming after the initiation of the mind. One would assume that since these things come in threes the next initiation would be the initiation of the spirit, and in fact that is backed up in the next session.

the flow is from up towards down below and vice versa.

Thus, reasonably, if mind is initiated then body is being initiated then spirit must have already been initiated. An uninitated spirit cant support an initiated mind and then body.

You cant 'initiate' a spirit anyway, since spiritual biases are lifetimes-long and cannot be modified and changed so easily. Hence if someone is ready to go through initiation, the spirit must have already been ready. Not that someone could not attempt initiation without being ready for it though...
(09-19-2017, 11:30 AM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]What is your understanding of the meaning of "initiation of the body"?

Great question!

In 2.4 Ra equals initiation to purification. And in 2.3 they say that initiation is progressing through various distortion leavings. And in 106.3 they say that Carla is beginning what may be called initiation which in her case meant - releasing toxins (water was helpful in this process). So my understanding is that initiation doesn't happen suddenly or at once, in most of the cases at least, but is a gradual process of distortion leavings so that purified light of the Creator may be "channeled" more and more through the entity.

(09-19-2017, 11:30 AM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to hear anyone who may have experienced it. Would the "enlightenment" (I can't think a better term) experience through meditation be considered a form of initiation of the body? Would the atunement in reiki practice be consider a form of initiation of the body? Or does it have to be some form of death-like experience? 

"Enlightenment" is a opening of the gateway to intelligent infinity. I believe that if the entity is not balanced and initiated when opening this gateway it is a risk for this entity to become very imbalanced, perhaps even in some cases "insane" or sick. But in some instances, I've experienced intense energies, more pure than my body, rushing through me, and in those instances I felt how my heart for instance was beating too hard, I also experienced shortage of breath and dizziness. That is because the body was not used to this. It has not been purified to "channel" these higher energies yet, and it has not been initiated step by step into this. Therefore, there was some resistance in the body when these energies were rushing through it.

I don't know about reiki but in 57.24 Ra does mention resurrection when speaking about Queen's Chamber effect and opening the gateway. But one experiences death and re-birth every day when for instance going to sleep each night and waking up in the morning to a new day. There is death and re-birth of your cells in your body every day, but without your conscious awareness. But there is also a feeling of death and re-birth in some instances, when one is sick for instance and then gets healthy. These are amazing experiences sometimes, when one feels to be awake as a new entity to a new life, full of energy and strength. But the feeling of those "deaths" is not pleasant at all. And in my experience, initiation of the body has never been pleasant either. On the bright side, when the body is purified and initiated, the healing of some both accidental and long-term injuries can be instant or very fast; in some cases even "miraculous". I also needed a lot less sleep than I usually do. It feels also like being high inside, but without taking any chemical substances. And you just run around like an "energizer bunny".

(09-19-2017, 11:30 AM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]How could one recognize that the body has been through such an initiation process?

Well, when it's finally done, and I'm talking about step by step experience, you will notice new things that hasn't been there before. I think it's unique for each, some examples *may* be: need for less sleep and food, healing of both old or new injuries, ability to breathe as "one being" (difficult to explain this one). But you need to pay attention to your own self and your own body. Become more and more aware of it and its functions.

(09-19-2017, 11:30 AM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]Would such an initiation result in one gaining special abilities, such as clairaudience?

I'm not sure if an ability like that has to do specifically with body initiation. Special abilities are rather gifts that one has brought with itself into this incarnation, and once the initiation starts of both mind and body in the first place, these gifts are perhaps brought into manifestation more and more, as one seeks the One Creator, and centers more and more upon this seeking.

(09-19-2017, 11:30 AM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to hear the understanding and experiences with regard to this topic, the more specific the better.

Many thanks!

It's fun that we can share our experiences, but I believe it is also important to remember to not to compare, as each experience is unique to the self. What have you been through? Would you like to share what prompted you to post this thread?

You're welcome and thank *you*! This was fun! Smile
Ra often stated the body is the creature of the mind. To my understanding the body becomes initiated, when initiated mind starts manifesting/radiating more and more it's true identity through the body. For example there are different gestures to show love and warmth to someone. This gestures if sincere have meaning and power. The body vibrates with the mind. It's a communicating device with words or without words.

I think this is why I feel strong positivity/negativity in presence of some people. This would be people with initiated bodies.

Quote:64.20 Questioner: In the healing exercises, when you say examine the sensations of the body, do you mean those sensations available to the body via the five senses or in relation to the natural functions of the body such as touching, loving, sexual sharing, and company, or are you speaking of something else altogether?

Ra: I am Ra. The questioner may perceive its body complex at this moment. It is experiencing sensations. Most of these sensations or in this case, nearly all of them, are transient and without interest. However, the body is the creature of the mind. Certain sensations carry importance due to the charge or power which is felt by the mind upon the experience of this sensation.

For instance, at this space/time nexus one sensation is carrying a powerful charge and may be examined. This is the sensation of what you call the distortion towards discomfort due to the cramped position of the body complex during this working. In balancing you would then explore this sensation. Why is this sensation powerful? Because it was chosen in order that the entity might be of service to others in energizing this contact.

Each sensation that leaves the aftertaste of meaning upon the mind, that leaves the taste within the memory shall be examined. These are the sensations of which we speak.

92.19 Questioner: Are all activities that the entity has as it experiences things from the state of infancy a function of the Potentiator of Mind?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, although the functions of the mind are indeed paramount over those of the body, the body being the creature of the mind, certainly not all actions of a mind/body/spirit complex could be seen to be due to the potentiating qualities of the mind complex alone as the body and in some cases the spirit also potentiates action. Secondly, as a mind/body/spirit complex becomes aware of the process of spiritual evolution, more and more of the activities of the mind and body which precipitate activity are caused by those portions of the mind/body/spirit complex which are articulated by the archetypes of Transformation.
I don't know if have relationship but in the book Initiation (that was mentioned in the Ra Material) is said about prepare the nerves of body to higher frequencies.
(09-22-2017, 03:28 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]...
It's fun that we can share our experiences, but I believe it is also important to remember to not to compare, as each experience is unique to the self. What have you been through? Would you like to share what prompted you to post this thread?

You're welcome and thank *you*! This was fun! Smile

I totally agree, "each experience is unique to the self". I enjoy hearing other people's experiences. 

What prompted me to post this thread is not caused by something I've been through. The cause may be rather boring but let me recount. I was reading a Q'uo channeling session from the "daily Q'uote" recently, somewhere in there it was made clear to me that the "personality" Q'uo and Ra referred to is equivalent to the term "ego" used in A Course in Miracles, which is the outer self that we use to navigate this incarnation. I was never quite sure what Ra meant by "discipline of the personality". So this new understanding, I decided to search the LOO website for discussions that contain the terms "discipline" and "personality". From one of those discussions, the mention of body being initiated caught my eye. I pondered what it means as I didn't notice this term being mentioned before. I noticed after I arrived at a more conscious state of mind from accessing Ra Materials, etc. I also became interested in extending the ability of my body, taking up activities I normally feel uncomfortable/awkward in doing. I also taken up learning Reiki recently. While I do them for various reasons, now I wonder if I'm going through a process of initiation of the body unknowingly. I thought people on this forum probably have better understanding and more experiences than me. Thus the post.

And thank you! Sharing is fun!  Smile
Thank u for this nice question which has assisted in reflection of ones own understanding. I share some perspectives: I feel that reiki attunement is a form of initiation.  The reasons one is drawn to reiki work is an opening of the mind to the idea of healing and invisible or perhaps spiritual ideas.  This opens the door and invites certain unfolding so for those who will this. The LOO also states that healing is a form of initiation also, although healing and initiation are not the same. It is also said that life itself is a process of (conscious or unconscious) initiation.  My personal experience was that in the months after the reiki attunement, interpersonal family issues started to arise. At the time I didn't know this but I think a healing crisis took place. A flushing up and out of chakra blockages in the aspect of relating with others. In hindsight this did produce personal growth but at the time felt awful - Like being melted in a cauldron. Also the Dark Night of The Soul, I have come to realise, is an initiation process and this is beautifully described in the book by that name by St John of the Cross.

In regard to the phrase ' initiation of the body', I read that less literally and so it seemed to make more sense.  I did this because:
1. If we are a 'mind body spirit complex',  these three elements are very intertwined in a way that perhaps we can't fully understand here in 3D. This is borne out by Ra s own response where they say to initiate the body you have to initiate the mind!
2.  As it says in ACIM "words are but symbols of symbols and thus twice removed from reality" or as the Buddhist saying says ' a finger pointing to the moon rather than the moon itself'.

I have studied ACIM (A Course in Miracles) and also think what is referred to by personality is ego as described in ACIM or third chakra blockage to use the lingo of LOO!  

In the sentence "when the character and personality which is the true identity of the mind is discovered..." If you were to take character and personality out of that sentence so that it read "when...the true identity of the mind is discovered..." , the sentence would still make perfect sense, in fact more sense and more overall understanding.

Spiritual understanding from various backgrounds tell one that character and personality have nothing to do with who we really are, they are part of the 'load'we can call ego, part of the avatar that we have in order to be a player in this 3D schoolhouse/rule set , our medium to work with and our work here is to dissolve/ surrender character and personality, one could venture to say...in order to be able to graduate?
(09-22-2017, 03:28 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]It has not been purified to "channel" these higher energies yet, and it has not been initiated step by step into this. Therefore, there was some resistance in the body when these energies were rushing through it.

Agreed. As Ra said:

4.18 Imagine the body. Imagine the more dense aspects of the body. Proceed therefrom to the very finest knowledge of energy pathways which revolve and cause the body to be energized. Understand that all natural functions of the body have all aspects from dense to fine, and can be transmuted to what you may call sacramental.

I think that the initiated body is one that is in harmony with the mind and spirit, one that is an ally in the spiritual seeking: understood, accepted, its needs met and balanced in love and wisdom, its purpose devoted to service to others.

Then as the body is purified and initiated it can, like you were saying Ankh, run the higher, subtle energies. There is a great deal of joy seemingly hidden and locked within the body. Suzanna Miller of Blissrunner describes what she calls "cellular joy" - extraordinary levels of bliss available in and/or through the body.

Perhaps as I believe Peregrine was pointing to, the initiation of the body is a journey toward awakening the infinity within the body and all its attendant freedom and responsibility.

Agreed with U100 that an initiated body would harbor more presence. Though where in the Law of One did you pick up the idea that the mind is a projection of spirit?

Also, Unity100, Ra indicates that the mind and the body must first be balanced (and presumably initiated to some degree) do the subtle work of the spirit complex, the shuttle to intelligent infinity. That is the work that centers around the indigo ray or gateway, accessed (in a reliable way) only insofar as body/mind are initiated, balanced, and pointed in service.

6.1 The third area is the spiritual complex which embodies the fields of force and consciousness which are the least distorted of your mind/body/spirit complex. The exploration and balancing of the spirit complex is indeed the longest and most subtle part of your learn/teaching. We have considered the mind as a tree. The mind controls the body. With the mind single-pointed, balanced, and aware, the body comfortable in whatever biases and distortions make it appropriately balanced for that instrument, the instrument is then ready to proceed with the great work.

That is the work of wind and fire. The spiritual body energy field is a pathway, or channel. When body and mind are receptive and open, then the spirit can become a functioning shuttle or communicator from the entity’s individual energy of will upwards, and from the streamings of the creative fire and wind downwards.

49.2 These experiences are the beginnings of that which, as the body, the mind, and the spirit become integrated at the gateway, or indigo, level, may then yield not only the experience of joy but the comprehension of intelligent infinity which accompanies it. Thus the body complex orgasm and mind complex orgasm becoming integrated may then set forth the proper gateway for the spiritual complex integration and its use as a shuttle for the sacrament of the fully experienced presence of the One Infinite Creator.
Thank you also from me, Learner, for this awesome question, which VERY nicely fills out a question I just asked a couple of weeks ago on Law of One Wanderers FB page (I'm new to the forums).

Steppingfeet, I absolutely loved the passages you reminded me of... 6.1 and 49.2.

I've been thinking about the difference between intelligent energy and Intelligent Infinity in the practice of healing.

I have a bias that energy healing is actually not body initiation (or at least not all energy healing)... but that it may bring one closer to it. The reason for my bias is that, like some of the posters here, I have significant energy healing experience... in my case, with Quantum Touch. I have witnessed so many miracles in the healing circle I participate in that we just call them "normacles" tongue in cheek. And healings there frequently assist me in releasing blocks and integrating intense catalyst.

And yet I most CERTAINLY have not balanced my mind or personality, or experienced Intelligent Infinity (at least to my knowledge... I've had some pretty amazing experiences gifted to me by Spirit the odd time... like a day long feeling of utter bliss or innocence... I view these as a form of positive catalyst, a form of carrot to draw me forward on my journey.

And then there is Ra saying that body initiation cannot have occurred without initiation of the mind. And yet, I clearly channel some sort of extremely powerful healing energy, and receive healing myself in the process of doing it when I do. I view this as some of the more powerful, loving uses of intelligent energy. It may even be intelligent energy from the time/space domain as we work a lot with chakras and Ra says chakra energy is in time/space. But I firmly doubt that it is intelligent infinity flowing through me.

Just another perspective that may totally not be true for everyone. Btw, I have to admit I find it interesting to compare if I have no attachment to someone's difference to me. It's an opportunity to honor and revere the infinite diversity of the One. Smile
(11-15-2017, 12:15 AM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed with U100 that an initiated body would harbor more presence. Though where in the Law of One did you pick up the idea that the mind is a projection of spirit?

That's a good question. There is no direct quote in the material which says Mind is a creation of the spirit as far as i know. So we cant say for certainty that mind is a creation of spirit. However, it follows through hierarchical flow of creation to be a relation like this. Everything must expand and separate from a singular source, only to merge towards that original union following the same route back. However, its a bit difficult to apply this feature of creation directly. What we have is a bit complicated:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=105#16

above, mbs or mbs complexes dont need a physical vehicle to exist. So without a physical vehicle, they exist. The body part of the mbs or mbs complex does not need to be physical.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=16#59

above, as we can see from the situation of wanderers in 3d, the only thing that defines a wanderer is spirit. So, despite the mind complex and body complex greatly changes depending on the incarnation, spirit complex doesnt. This seems to signify that spirit is the defining factor in an entity.

We know that archetypal mind changes, from logos to logos even. It is this mind that creates the body, according to realities and nature of the particular focus (logos, or the planet).

What we dont know is that whether the existence of mbs and mbs complexes' mind, body and spirit parts come to being at the same time and coexist at the same time.

But even in this case, then it may be easy to say that even if they exist at the same time in creation, the spirit may be effecting/creating the nature of the mind, just as mind creates and affects the nature of the physical body vehicle.

Quote:Also, Unity100, Ra indicates that the mind and the body must first be balanced (and presumably initiated to some degree) do the subtle work of the spirit complex, the shuttle to intelligent infinity. That is the work that centers around the indigo ray or gateway, accessed (in a reliable way) only insofar as body/mind are initiated, balanced, and pointed in service.

But spiritual work, manifesting and channeling the energy upwards is a bit opposite of the flow we were talking in that context. If spirit projected the mind and then mind projected the spirit, this could be considered a flow in one direction, and then the energy channeled upwards would be considered the other direction. Though not precisely applicable since during the creation of the body complex naturally the energy flowing upward would be used, ie living and activities during that living.

However, in the below quotes you supplied we find a critical point relevant to the topic:

Quote:
6.1 The third area is the spiritual complex which embodies the fields of force and consciousness which are the least distorted of your mind/body/spirit complex. The exploration and balancing of the spirit complex is indeed the longest and most subtle part of your learn/teaching. We have considered the mind as a tree. The mind controls the body. With the mind single-pointed, balanced, and aware, the body comfortable in whatever biases and distortions make it appropriately balanced for that instrument, the instrument is then ready to proceed with the great work.

We are told that all parts of the m/b/s complex house consciousness, and the least distorted part is in the spiritual complex.

This clears some issues about whether spirit complex being able to create and mind potentially being its creation. If spirit complex houses consciousness, it means it can create since consciousness is necessary for creation.

Quote:That is the work of wind and fire. The spiritual body energy field is a pathway, or channel. When body and mind are receptive and open, then the spirit can become a functioning shuttle or communicator from the entity’s individual energy of will upwards, and from the streamings of the creative fire and wind downwards.

49.2 These experiences are the beginnings of that which, as the body, the mind, and the spirit become integrated at the gateway, or indigo, level, may then yield not only the experience of joy but the comprehension of intelligent infinity which accompanies it. Thus the body complex orgasm and mind complex orgasm becoming integrated may then set forth the proper gateway for the spiritual complex integration and its use as a shuttle for the sacrament of the fully experienced presence of the One Infinite Creator.

These bits are about spiritual work involving all elements of mbs complex, and is not directly relevant to the conceptual insight about mind potentially being a creation of spirit.

Even if mind is a creation of spirit, its not like spirit and its biases can be changed easily in a lifetime, and spirit will still be the part from which mind draws its strength from and manifests its activities.

To put into practical terms regarding doing spiritual work for accessing intelligent infinity, what would be important to do in any case would be for the entity to use its mind to channel its spirit, its energy, its biases and its desires to the physical world, using the body when applicable. Naturally, things or desires or situations which are not possible to manifest in this physical reality would not be possible to create in this reality using the body. But for anything that the body can be a vehicle for, can be done. Anything that cannot be created in physical reality must be imagined.