Bring4th

Full Version: URGENT MESSAGE!!! PLEASE READ!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disclaimer: This post is for entertainment and educational purposes only. All rights reserved.

I do not give permission for the Illuminati to kill me, my friends, family, roommate, nor pets for releasing this information.

I am going to attempt to verify my secret bank account...that me and all other American citizens probably should have. If verified as authentic....in theory you could withdrawal from those accounts. I could be DEBT FREE and a little extra. So could you. It would be under business checking.

You may have 5 or more banks to chose from. Who knows! I will say no more about how to do it fully, out of respect for the Illuminati. This needs to be told via word of mouth, family, friends. I mean there are Youtube videos...but who the hell will believe it? But show your family actual statements, checks with your name from a bank that you don't remember ever opening but its there.

Please personally IM me to figure out where to find your secret bank account is. Whip out that Social Security Card!! I learned techniques via research to find out the possible banks. It involves the first digit ON THE BACK OF YOUR SSN CARD....and the FIRST TWO DIGITS OF YOUR SSN!! The name on the account will be your name IN ALL CAPS AS TYPED ON YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD! The account number is your Social Security Number.

When you have your list of routing numbers.....call or email each institution to verify if a bank account exists there. Tell them you will provide all forms of necessary documentation. Don't bother calling your assigned Fed Reserve Bank. My Fed Reserve bank is CLEVELAND ("D" AS FIRST DIGIT ON THE BACK OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY CARD)
This theory is bogus. If you actually succeed and can post some proof then I'll retract my statement.
More to the point, if this were real, the Internet would be full of stories of it succeeding. Instead, you hear all about the theory but never see a verified case of it actually paying out.
This post is for entertainment and educational purposes only. All rights reserved.

This is why I tried to authenticate the account before using it. This was also a lessor bank, and not the Fed Reserve Bank. It was not at one of the lessor banks on my list. 

This is why I am taking the time to call/email these banks asking for verification. 

The Fed Reserve Bank can be used as payment, but you get a reversal and the routing number is now blocked by a lot of major companies. 

My questions:
- Why would all main Fed Reserve Routing numbers be blocked my big business? They are still active numbers. As long as its not big business, then the Fed Reserve routing numbers still should work for small business. I could enter the routing/acct number to pay my cable bill or maybe utility bill. 

- Why on my bill paying app, does it say TOWN SQUARE BANK....instead of FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF CLEVELAND...?? I'm using the Fed routing #. The other bank has its own routing number.
(09-18-2017, 09:55 AM)Spooner Wrote: [ -> ]This theory is bogus. If you actually succeed and can post some proof then I'll retract my statement.

People who are getting the reversals, aren't looking into the reversal codes.

If you get R34 or R01, that means there is an account. You just can't touch it or there isn't enough money. 

R03 - No bank account/unable to locate account
R04 - Invalid bank account number
Obviously a scam to steal identity, if you ask me.
google secret bank account scam
This post is for entertainment and educational purposes only. All rights reserved.

It's more on the lines of disinformation to me than a scam. A scam involves someone stealing your money. If anyone is getting scammed, it's the Fed Reserve lol. Anonymous is the one who brought all of this to my attention. Apparently the account needs to be used as business checking.

Capitol One, Wells Fargo, Geico, and basically all big businesses have been ordered by the Fed Reserve to block the routing numbers and have these transactions manually reversed.

What's really creeping me out is that when I add the Cleveland Fed Bank to my bill paying app, it comes up as TOWN SQUARE BANK now! And even creepier, only the Cleveland Fed has this name out of all the 12.

https://www.clevelandfed.org/en/newsroom...alert.aspx

Not once does it mention the word "ILLEGAL".
(09-19-2017, 12:13 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]Anonymous is the one who brought all of this to my attention. Apparently the account needs to be used as business checking.

GreatSpirit, realtalk time. You know what it's called when you attempt to write a check against a checking account that doesn't exist? FRAUD. Not government fraud. You fraud. If that account doesn't exist - and it almost certainly doesn't - you will have written a false check and that's potentially a prosecutable offense.

I get that you really really want this to be true, but you are literally talking about risking jail time for the sake of a rumor being spread by Anonymous. And it wouldn't be "The Man trying to silence you." It would just be you going to court for passing a bum check, just like anyone else trying to pass bad payments. I mean, even the best case scenario here is merely getting slapped with huge fees from whoever you tried to pay, which you would of course have to pay.

It's time to take a step back and ask yourself if it's worth taking this any further. Because it's almost certainly not. Like I said, if it were possible to pull this off, the Internet would be full of examples of it happening. Not just some 4Chan troll passing on rumors.
(1) Anonymous is simply a name that anyone may use. There is no organization behind it. Therefore whatever "Anonymous" told you this info is just some random person from the internet. They are not a super spoopy hacker.
(2) If you using a routing and transmission number and bank account number that don't belong to you then either (a) it won't work you and may be charged with wire Fraud (b) it will work and you may be charged with Theft.

This is not super exciting or cool and it doesn't feel like finding buried treasure. This is the truth. It sucks. But know if I truly didn't care about you then I'd just laugh and let you do it without saying anything.