Bring4th

Full Version: How to materialize anything you want and how to balance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry I was wrong.
Let me know how that works for you after you 'can'.
What is happening here on Bring4th today? Did I step into an alternate universe by accident? Did Bring4th and abovetopsecret accidentally cross websites? I want to go back to normal, please. What button do I press for that?
(09-21-2017, 09:25 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know how that works for you after you 'can'.

Just try it out yourself
(09-21-2017, 10:40 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]What is happening here on Bring4th today?  Did I step into an alternate universe by accident?  Did Bring4th and abovetopsecret accidentally cross websites?  I want to go back to normal, please.  What button do I press for that?

Is there something wrong with people trying to figure out how to do these things
(09-21-2017, 09:13 PM)AmariPaul Wrote: [ -> ]All you have to is unblock all your chakras and contact intelligent infinity by balancing the mind body and spirit.

Step 1: Contact intelligent infinity
Step 2: Materialize whatever you want

I'm stuck on Step 1
(09-21-2017, 09:25 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know how that works for you after you 'can'.

Lol. This.
(09-21-2017, 11:35 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2017, 09:13 PM)AmariPaul Wrote: [ -> ]All you have to is unblock all your chakras and contact intelligent infinity by balancing the mind body and spirit.

Step 1: Contact intelligent infinity
Step 2: Materialize whatever you want

I'm stuck on Step 1

Are you an adept yet and have you contacted intelligent infinity with the mind body and spirit
deleted
Unbalance your chakras and you'd realize most of your desires are illusory and the compulsion to have them instantly fulfilled would fall away.
(09-22-2017, 12:58 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Unbalance your chakras and you'd realize most of your desires are illusory and the compulsion to have them instantly fulfilled would fall away.

That didn't happen to me when I unblocked all my chakras
(09-22-2017, 12:42 PM)777 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually he's partially correct but it's not nearly as easy as he's trying to make it sound.
What breakthroughs have you made then so I can know more. And have you begun doing these things
If you read my other article about telepathically finding the notes for the songs in your head you can probably figure out how to do these things that way. You should also try to find out how to make a free energy device and a replicator with that method.
(09-22-2017, 12:42 PM)777 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually he's partially correct but it's not nearly as easy as he's trying to make it sound.

And plus I know that how to balance is focus. I know that's true
(09-22-2017, 01:01 PM)AmariPaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2017, 12:58 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Unbalance your chakras and you'd realize most of your desires are illusory and the compulsion to have them instantly fulfilled would fall away.

I think to expand on Spaced comment if I may infer.
Being balance and in contact with intelligent infinity you aren't likely to be fixated on F***ing clones.
(09-22-2017, 01:44 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]

Being balance and in contact with intelligent infinity you aren't likely to be fixated on F***ing clones.

U mad though. I'm not fixated on clone bra if your wondering that. And that's not true.
An adept can be fixated on
anything. It's just one of the thing I feel is interestes. And you still have desires. You are a human being who still desires love and survival ect. I cannot speak for each entity but if you go and read the introduction of the book it says entities desire to experience and express the love that created them. So you don't have to get mad it's just a good idea I'm throwing out.
(09-22-2017, 01:52 PM)AmariPaul Wrote: [ -> ]

U mad though. I'm not fixated on clone bra if your infering that.
It's just one of the thing I feel is interest me. And you still have desires. You are a human being who still desires love and survival ect. I cannot speak for each entity but if you go and read the introduction of the book it says entities desire to experience and express the love that created them. So you don't have to get mad it's just a good idea I'm throwing out.

U mad though. I'm not fixated on clone bra if your wondering that. And that's not true.
anything. It's just one of the thing I feel is interestes. And you still have desires. You are a human being who still desires love and survival ect. I cannot speak for each entity but if you go and read the introduction of the book it says entities desire to experience and express the love that created them. So you don't have to get mad it's just a good idea I'm throwing out.

Im not mad at all. I've once experienced the balanced chakras and intelligent infinity contact via what could most accurately be described as sexual energy transfer and it is more overwhelmingly blissful than any material experience. There is nothing better.
it contains all.

Nothing is needed and nothing is lacking, it was actually every bit of bliss i could handle.
Its beyond any orgasm in itself. Its oneness with all, the giant orgasm.
So the thought of experiencing that then using it to f**** clones just seems really funny.

There is no appropriate parallel. Basically though if you had a billion dollars and you used it to buy a penny.

Everyone is different. Maybe after losing contact with intelligent infinity you might think about f****** clones but if you get there at least enjoy it for what it is verses thinking of it as a means to an end.

I stumbled into it. Now every beautiful thing I experience I realize its just a tiny piece of that energy set down into the material. Intelligent infinity is everything all in one, so better than any one thing.

When you fall in love its that energy(intelligent infinity) you subconsciously seek with them, so having contact with that energy(intelligent infinity), you seek nothing in that moment but continuation of the moment.
(09-22-2017, 02:25 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]

Im not mad at all. I've once experienced the balanced chakras and intelligent infinity contact via what could most accurately be described as sexual energy transfer and it is more overwhelmingly blissful than any material experience. There is nothing better.
it contains all.

Nothing is needed and nothing is lacking, it was actually every bit of bliss i could handle.
So the thought of experiencing that then using it to f**** clones just seems really funny.

There is no appropriate parallel. Basically though if you had a billion dollars and you used it to buy a penny.

Everyone is different. Maybe after losing contact with intelligent infinity you might think about f****** clones but if you get there at least enjoy it for what it is verses thinking of it as a means to an end.

I stumbled into it. Now every beautiful thing I experience I realize its just a tiny piece of that energy set down into the material. Intelligent infinity is everything all in one, so better than any one thing.

When you fall in love its that energy(intelligent infinity) you subconsciously seek with them, so having contact with that energy(intelligent infinity), you seek nothing in that moment but continuation of the moment.
Are you still going to try it though. So your an adept that cool.
deleted
Silly me typing unbalance instead of unblock Tongue ahh well, my point was understood at least.

Definitely.

**lol I immediately read that as it was intended, "unblock" instead of "unbalance". Good times Smile
I think it's easier to manifest a simulation. It doesn't have to be "real". It happened to me after I had done quite a bit of DMT and Ayahuasca and my 3rd eye got sort of stuck open. I experienced a balance of both good and bad things. Things I thought were real, but turned out later were not. Even the grass under my feet was animated, as were the shadows on the wall.

I think if you can sufficiently open your 3rd eye, you can travel the astral plane without needing to even access intelligent infinity, and experience whatever you desire to manifest.
(09-22-2017, 04:19 PM)AmariPaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2017, 02:25 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2017, 01:01 PM)AmariPaul Wrote: [ -> ]That didn't happen to me when I unblocked all my chakras

it contains all.

Are you still going to try it though. So your an adept that cool.

I was debating about replying because I don't consider myself an adept. Adept always seems to imply trying to master something, wielding ones will or achieve something. Seems I was mistaken about this being such a strict definition.

Quote:74.11 ▶ Questioner: Now, what I am trying to get at is how these disciplines affect the energy centers and the power, shall I say, of the white magician. Could you, will you tell me how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator.

The third step is that step which, when accomplished, renders one the most humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to know and accept other-selves. In relation to the pursuit of the magical working the continuing discipline of the personality involves the adept in knowing itself, accepting itself, and thus clearing the path towards the great indigo gateway to the Creator. To become the Creator is to become all that there is. There is then no personality in the sense with which the adept begins its learn/teaching. As the consciousness of the indigo ray becomes more crystalline, more work may be done; more may be expressed from intelligent infinity.
Category: Positive Path

I guess in that sense I am. I wont be trying to manifest anything though other than positive changes.
My journey is simply about seeking to manifest my soul essence(or the portion of all soul essence that was intended to be in this body) here in this body as completely as possible.

I wouldn't judge yourself for wanting to do *whatever though. Some thoughts lead us to actions that take us where we never knew we were intended to go.