Bring4th

Full Version: Color of the Sun in 4th Density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the Sun is white light appearing through our human filter as yellow, will the Sun of 4th density appear through the astral filter as green ?
Sun did not appear yellow to me for a loooooooooooooong while.

Indeed, it is true that we were taught to paint the sun as yellow when in elementary school etc. And i knew the sun as yellow for a long time and saw it yellow too.

However its been a long while since the last time i saw it to be yellow.
(09-24-2017, 05:50 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Sun did not appear yellow to me for a loooooooooooooong while.

Indeed, it is true that we were taught to paint the sun as yellow when in elementary school etc. And i knew the sun as yellow for a long time and saw it yellow too.

However its been a long while since the last time i saw it to be yellow.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't see how the sun doesn't at least appear to the human eye to be yellow, as sure as the sky appears to be blue and an orange appears to be orange.

That said, the brilliant clear/white light is surely the inner nature of all things!
All I (think I) know, is that the sun takes on a new meaning of liveliness in 4th density. The Light of the Logos is the infinite white light, which can be broken down into a spectrum of seven colors. I see the color of the 4D sun as being sparkling white light that is seen to be alive. There will be new "colors" in the higher densities. Carla spoke about the colors she saw during her NDE. She said they were alive and brilliant compared to the "black and white" perception of color that we experience now. So with the veil removed, I think things will look different for sure. What will that look like though? We will just have to wait and see for ourselves Wink
After I look at the sun for a while it starts blazing purple, with beautiful colored ring.
(09-25-2017, 01:08 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]After I look at the sun for a while it starts blazing purple, with beautiful colored ring.

I believe you!
(09-25-2017, 09:32 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]All I (think I) know, is that the sun takes on a new meaning of liveliness in 4th density. The Light of the Logos is the infinite white light, which can be broken down into a spectrum of seven colors. I see the color of the 4D sun as being sparkling white light that is seen to be alive. There will be new "colors" in the higher densities. Carla spoke about the colors she saw during her NDE. She said they were alive and brilliant compared to the "black and white" perception of color that we experience now. So with the veil removed, I think things will look different for sure. What will that look like though? We will just have to wait and see for ourselves Wink

It is perhaps also of note that the colors simply are what they are. We label them things like orange, yellow, green to make sense of the world around us. The dynamic colors are "real", or at least more "real" than the labels we use to describe them. I remember reading something that described all of reality as simply colors, or colors and shapes...something like that. I often contemplate the light and see the white light as the pure light... but still even nullified to a higher infinite ever unmanifested transcendent/immanent light beyond white (although for metaphorical purposes, the white light analogy is perhaps the best one possible)... Much like when Ra says "Infinity Became Aware", then awareness led to the Logos or creative principle, with the pure white light being the first "distortion" called into being by the Logos (my personal interpretation).

Yet even still.... if "infinity became aware", it appears infinity has an inner Logos too ineffable to attempt to describe that causes it to become aware in the first place.

I'm personally of the opinion that awareness is an emanation of infinity, or "Para-Shakti", with awareness being the ineffable infinite light itself... all light radiates from the mysterious luminary! Infinity is inseparable from its light.

I got off track...but anyway, these are all subjective descriptions. Infinity has many faces.
No, that was great Henosis! Everything is Light. From the logos, to the colors, to souls and spirits, everything. What exactly is Light? I know it to be the building block of Creation, intelligent energy. So that's as far back as I can trace Light, to the Creator's "becoming aware" discerning a Thought. Free Will acting upon infinite Love manifesting Light.

Before that, [I] cannot say. No ideation, conceptualization is accurate. It's beyond comprehension. The Great and Glorious Mystery of the Creator beckons us forward!