Bring4th

Full Version: Major Sunspots are turning towards Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://watchers.news/space-weather-station/

As you will note from the snapshots of the sun, there are major sunspots turning towards earth at the time of this posting. (On the left side).

[Image: TGsXSuV.jpg]

When these spots face earth, even if they may not send a CME our way, the chances are quite high that there will be increased X-ray activity or even proton flux. X-ray is radiation, as you know, proton flux are charged particles.

If it sends a CME and it hits the earth, then we will receive a decent amount of charged particles and considerable pressure in our planetary magnetic field. These are called geomagnetic storms generally, and it is visible in the last (bottom) graphic thats visible in the picture. If it reaches levels G3 and above, then it means that there is a major geomagnetic storm due to arrival of a CME. This can happen due to a negative polarity of the magnetic field too, without any CME arriving on earth.

The catch with these happenings is that they affect people. Some people are greatly affected, some not so. And the effects greatly vary. 

Especially during geomagnetic storms, while some people have a feeling of being energized, unable to sleep, going around in a hyped up manner, some may feel pressure, some report their bones aching, or being very tired, irritated and so on. It is possible to have rashes and skin conditions when exposed to sun during these times too.

Because the reaction to this is very varied in between people, everyone would be doing the best to track occurrence of these events, observing their situation during the storms, and then doing their own conclusions and taking their own measures. 

I personally check the space weather report almost every day, more frequently if a CME is arriving or an active geomagnetic storm is present. While space weather can be followed from many different sources and services, i am using this website since 2010~ and finding it easy. 
(09-24-2017, 06:25 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]...some may feel pressure, some report their bones aching, or being very tired, irritated and so on. It is possible to have rashes and skin conditions when exposed to sun during these times too.

That's me.  My nasal passages clog up, I can't breathe, and can't sleep either.  Give me a calm, inactive Sun.

Suspicious0bservers.org and Spaceweathernews.com are, I think, the best sites for monitoring these things.
(09-24-2017, 07:55 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2017, 06:25 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]...some may feel pressure, some report their bones aching, or being very tired, irritated and so on. It is possible to have rashes and skin conditions when exposed to sun during these times too.

That's me.  My nasal passages clog up, I can't breathe, and can't sleep either. 

Nasal passages clogging up may be due to increased blood pressure. Which could also naturally bring not being able to sleep.
What is the spiritual significance of these sunspots, do you know? Do they balance, accelerate catalyst, bring up blockages, or what
(09-24-2017, 09:14 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]What is the spiritual significance of these sunspots, do you know? Do they balance, accelerate catalyst, bring up blockages, or what

I have been wondering that myself.  I wish Don had asked Ra that question.  Maybe I'll pose it at a Quo channeling.
(09-24-2017, 09:14 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]What is the spiritual significance of these sunspots, do you know? Do they balance, accelerate catalyst, bring up blockages, or what

What i think is that the sunspots, ie the sun activity have a direct relation to cycles that carry planetary bodies through densities.

The major reason i concluded this was due to sun activity following the Mayan cycles which culminated in the last cycle in 2011. The sun was extremely active then

http://www.universallifetools.com/2011/1...-calendar/

9 march 2011 was when the 9th cycle started, and there was massive solar activity and accompanying CMEs and magnetic storms. Until that date, sun was considerably silent for 4 years or so.

My understanding is that during geomagnetic storms, earthquake frequency and strength also increase around the world.

Technically any CME arriving at earth is a discharge from the sun, in the end, solar energy. Same applies to X-rays and any other particle streams, but CMEs are the ones which are loaded.

It's an excellent question that I also do not know the answer to... but with the increased solar activity, i believe this is related to the fact that our solar system is moving into a new portion of the galaxy. All of the planets in this solar system are being affected. Climate is changing. David Wilcock presented the NASA research to show this trend.

Scott Mandelker talks about sun spots somewhere on his YT channel. I'll try and find it and reply back with his perspective.