Bring4th

Full Version: They're Begining to Shapeshift Me Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reptilian Shapeshifting VS. Demonic Distortion
After years of manipulating my energy/dna, I'm beginning to notice that my teeth (which I take good care of), are beginning to morph badly, similarly to some of the people in this video. It usually happens overnight while I am sleeping.

STRANGEST REPTILIAN TEETH SHOWDOWN
Stephen A Smith **Exposed As A Shape Shifter WATCH**

NEWS REPORTER REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTING!!!
Angelic Genetics: How Shapeshifting Can Be Physically Possible
~
(Cool accomp. music by Badawi, "Dance Of The Centipedes")

Freeze-frame Mdm W.'s kisser at 0:37 --

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

-- and substitute image for Marilyn Monroe's in Andy Warhol's ca. 1962 artwork "Marilyn Diptych":

Also would be a damned fine image with which to ornament any coffee mug, beer cozie, calendar, keychain, t-shirt, hoodie, etc.

"And in the final analysis, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And East is East and West is West and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, tell me what you know... that's enough."
-- Hoo Ra, Jr., evil channeled art-critic spirit

[Image: reptilian-government.jpg] "We here of the U.S. Senate Special Investigative Commission on Extraordinary Immigration and Multiple-Citizenship Trends wish to lay to rest the fears arising from any and all irresponsible, uninformed popular imaginings concerning purported non-terrestrial and/or extra-dimensional immigrants abusing the privileges of American citizenship. Other than those imaginings involving Dick Cheney, of course. Oh, and Hillary Clinton." 
[Question from reporter] "What about Dick Cheney and Hillary Clinton?"
"No comment."

[Image: lizardpeople2.jpg]

[Image: 11488404_wnd-writer-erik-rush-goes-full-...7cba4e.jpg]

http://tv.tropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheReptilians

Bloody lizard's making out better than I am!