Bring4th

Full Version: The 'Highway into the energy web'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I am interested in Magick, I found this statement particularly interesting:

[/url]
Quote:[url=http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=90]90.4 Questioner: Actually, the question I intended was how do they get here? By what means of moving?

Ra: I am Ra. In the mechanism of the calling the movement is as you would expect; that is, the entities are within your planetary influence and are, having come through the quarantine web, free to answer such calling.

The temptations are offered by those negative entities of what you would call your inner planes. These, shall we say, dark angels have been impressed by the service-to-self path offered by those which have come through quarantine from days of old and these entities, much like your angelic presences of the positive nature, are ready to move in thought within the inner planes of this planetary influence working from time/space to space/time.

The mechanism of the fifth-density entity is from density to density and is magical in nature. The fourth density, of itself, is not capable of building the highway into the energy web. However, it is capable of using that which has been left intact. These entities are, again, the Orion entities of fourth density.

Is it possible for us to use Magick to destroy or re-purpose these highways for positive entities, highways made by Orion? Is it possible to build such highways for positive entities?
(09-28-2017, 03:17 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]As I am interested in Magick, I found this statement particularly interesting:

[/url]

Quote:[url=http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=90]90.4 Questioner: Actually, the question I intended was how do they get here? By what means of moving?

Ra: I am Ra. In the mechanism of the calling the movement is as you would expect; that is, the entities are within your planetary influence and are, having come through the quarantine web, free to answer such calling.

The temptations are offered by those negative entities of what you would call your inner planes. These, shall we say, dark angels have been impressed by the service-to-self path offered by those which have come through quarantine from days of old and these entities, much like your angelic presences of the positive nature, are ready to move in thought within the inner planes of this planetary influence working from time/space to space/time.

The mechanism of the fifth-density entity is from density to density and is magical in nature. The fourth density, of itself, is not capable of building the highway into the energy web. However, it is capable of using that which has been left intact. These entities are, again, the Orion entities of fourth density.

Is it possible for us to use Magick to destroy or re-purpose these highways for positive entities, highways made by Orion? Is it possible to build such highways for positive entities?
They are available according to density, not to polarity. We share the same elevators.