Bring4th

Full Version: Healing cancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am just going to post what I already posted in another thread, just to save time.

----
(12-23-2018, 06:56 AM)Juan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2018, 05:13 PM)smiLie Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2018, 04:07 PM)Juan Wrote: [ -> ]Iridium—the world’s second densest metal—can kill cancer cells by filling them with a deadly version of oxygen, while leaving healthy tissue unharmed.
https://www.geologyin.com/2017/12/heavy-...kills.html

Wow Smile

Your immune system - while not the world's second of first densest metal - is killing, on average, between 100 and 1000 cancer cells daily.

All you need to know if how to keep your immune system healthy. Preventive care, basically.

Satanists are trying to get as many billions from the cancer business as they can.

If someone has cancer then their immune system has failed. It can be due to toxic overload, chronic inflammation, pH balance. Oxygen levels,  or any range of things including mental state but the point is that the positive benefit of this treatment is that the researchers created a compound of iridium and organic material, which they can directly target towards cancerous cells, transferring energy to the cells to turn the oxygen (O2) inside them into singlet oxygen, which is poisonous and kills the cell—without harming any healthy tissue. So it seemed a worthy post here on the positive news thread in that it is another option for treatment, maybe alongside CBD for example.
http://www.geologyin.com/2017/12/heavy-m...0qmrETP.99 Follow us: @GeologyTime on Twitter

If someone has cancer and their immune system already failed, they they are done.

Chronic inflammation and bad pH balance is from the bad food and non-water sugary caffeine and acidic drinks we consume.
This, typically, can be leveled up by correct food and not using acidic water substances , and instead drinking regular purified water. Or add some $1 baking soda to your water for even higher pH (increase alkalinity).

Then, all you need to do is make yourself healthy again. And your own immune system will start fighting cancer cells back again, how it is designed and how it was doing during your lifetime. No need for billions of dollars of the "research".

While I am at it , and while "doctors" make billions on cancer "research". You cant' cure it otherwise, it is your own body's cells that go haywire. You have a build-in system to fix this, why not use it. Just like our immune system fights everything else, and in absolute majority of the cases better than any doctors and drugs.

Nothing but the money sinkhole.
Another post:
---
(12-23-2018, 11:17 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]With these better anti-cancer therapies available, why do they still use chemo?
Chemo doesn't work most of the time, and it makes the patients even sicker than they were with the cancer.

If they legalized CBD they could charge for that and use it. Or that Iridium method that was mentioned.

Why do the people in pharmaceutical industry like to see people suffer, even though they could still make money with minimal suffering?

Great question.

Because they can claim "it's dangerous" "it's advanced", "needs to be done now"  etc. and charge huge money for it.
It is very common that people going through cancer "treatment" get charged upward of $100,000 to $250,000 for "the therapy".

Massive profits to the industry.

Example, breast cancer, it has 75% or higher false positive. So instead of looking for better ways to improve their detection, they are having a massive "awareness" campaign.  basically all you women come to us".. the more we going to have , the more there will be false positives. 1 probable cancer plus 3 false positives makes doctors $1,000,000 dollars richer.

And they also need to make sure that they suppress and even destroy anybody who will provide alternative treatments. This means, massive campaigns to "shame" anybody who found "alternative cancer cures" , claiming they are all quacks etc. To a point where some doctors are stripped from their licenses and are even killed.

Trillion dollars a year (and more)  pharma mafia rules.

What else would not you do for Trillion dollars per year.

--
Of course they are going to tell "(s)he is dying your loved one, needs immediate operation and chemo, now, etc" and charge the highest possible $ amount , as if they saved some lives.
You don't expect them to send you home with a note - "go eat some garlic, stop eating sugar, white flour, poor quality meat , eat salads , drink water, balance pH, add some $1 baking soda for alkalinity , and come back in a month for another test" . Because this would massively reveal their fraud, as over 50% of the people would have "magic cures" and "unheard of recoveries". While 90%-95% of undergoing chemo therapy die and not live to tell the tale of their suffering and unable to try real possible cures.

--
There's a huge number of false positives in cancer research that massively financially benefit doctors and healthcare system.

My neighbor's lady in her 60-ies, came to this country and did not know about poison ivy plants. One day she decided to help him clean some wines in the backyard, and got it all over herself. Since it was a lot, they took her to the local hospital. Local hospital did some blood tests and ... diagnosed blood cancer (!!) scammers.

Basically, had something to do with very large amount of, I think , white blood cells? Basically, her immune system went into overdrive to heal poison ivy wounds, was diagnosed by fake "doctors" as "cancer". of course, very expensive pills were prescribed.

I explained this to him, she looks as healthy as a bull. She has no cancer and she's still fine now what...maybe her 3rd year.

False positives - massive profits.
Very basics of how people get cancer. I am no expert on this, just summarizing.

1. Per Ra - "The imbalances or distortions which are of a destructive nature"

2. Per Ra - Not forgiving yourself - "forgiveness of self and a greatly heightened respect for the self."

3. Per Ra - Anger, "Anger is one of many things to be accepted and loved as a part of self or controlled as a part of self, if the entity is to do work"

4. Per Ra - not being , or not finding, Harmony with its circumstances - "If an entity is not in harmony with its circumstances it feels a burning within".

5. Per Ra and lots of others - bad food choices

6. Not forgiving others - Probably?

7. Chemical and other poisons

----
How to approach this.

Your IMMUNE SYSTEM is the one that's fighting cancer. It has been said that your immune system eliminates 100-1000 cancerous cells every single day. If it doesn't work anymore, it typically means it is overloaded. You will need to stop overloading it and give it a chance to recover and do its job.

PART I.
1) forgive yourself. you are not perfect but doing your best (for christians: you are not born in sin)
2) forgive others around you for what you perceive as doing harm to you
3) watch outbursts of anger
4) ask for forgiveness from all the people you've met and intentionally or unintentionally harmed.
5) attempt to start living in harmony with the world around you
6) eliminate any destructive distortions - alcohol, tobacco, violence, bad habits such as watching negative news, if you take any drugs attempt to eliminate them, any bad or destructive people in your life.

PART II.
7) eliminate all chemicals linked to cancer from your environment

PART III.
8) eliminate all bad foods and drinks.

Chemicals, Food and water are large topics I'll expand in the next posts.
Eliminate Chemicals, linked to Cancer.

If you live in USA or any other industrialized country, you are exposed to a HUGE amount of chemicals that may cause cancer.
Most of the chemicals are "approved" by the government who got kick-backs from the industry to label these chemicals "safe". Since we live in capitalism, this is how things really work - many chemicals from home use to stuff sprayed and added to food is labeled "safe" when they are not, and they hide from public exposure and lawsuits behind off-court settlements.

Chemicals can be everywhere - from your food, stuff you use to serve or cook food (aluminum foil and pots, plastic water bottles, styrofoam , plastic utensils etc.) ,
to stuff your food is sprayed (pesticides, herbicides) , your environment (paints, carpets), home use chemicals (shampoo, cleaners etc.) , your work and play environment.

Let's list some in no particular order.

1. Plastics. Plastics are a complicated subject. A lot of plastics are ok, but I recommend eliminating everything that's touching your food and water.

This means - eliminate all plastic plates, utensils, styrophoam cups, plastic water bottles, don't wrap you food in plastic etc. If you are unable to eliminate all plastics, at least use the most stable ones. For instance, for baby bottles and water it may be labeled "BPA FREE" (BPA , Bisphenol A is a plastic that's not healthy). Get stainless cups and glass bottles / food containers instead of plastic ones. Eliminate "non-stick" cookware, as most of it is aluminum, and aluminum when heated up and coming in contact with some foods will get into food , and it's a poison; get cast iron or stainless steel where possible. Don't use microwaves.
I'll expand on food and water in the next post.

2. Pesticides, Herbicides

Food in USA is massively sprayed with pesticides and herbicides. Some of them are approved for a while, then enough people get sick and/or die and then they would be removed by the industry. Examples would be DDT, and very recently it is Monsanto's RoundUp that was found it leads to cancer, through a number of lawsuits, one of which already ordered Monsanto to pay $289 million.

3. Industrial and home chemicals.

Shampoos, Houses cleaners - use organic or bought from the organic/specialized stores and not fro your local large store (hardware stores are worst), use "fragrance free".
Paints. In the past it was considered safe to add lead to paint. It is no longer so, but most homes build I think before 1975 (?) may have been painted with lead-based paint.

4. VOCs - Volatile Organic Compounds. Found in places like synthetic carpets.

5. Benzene, gasoline , gasoline fumes etc.

6. Other home exposure - radon gas, for instance. Aerate you house or place of living as often as possible, at least daily, because nobody really knows the results of a chemical cocktail of various synthetic chemicals and materials that are located and/or have been used to build it. Opening doors/windows daily eliminates what is collecting in the air. Same for the car - new car "smell" is a cocktail of dangerous chemical you breathe in.

7. California Proposition 65 is a law in California that has a large list of chemicals linked to cancer.

8. Avoid fragrances - use house cleaners, shampoos , laundry detergents that say "fragrance free" and "unscented". Don't use air fresheners. Don't use armpits antiperspirants** (especially true for women). Look through your other personal products and remove ones that contain aluminum, paraben, sulphate, oxybenzone (list of these chemicals grows), 10 ways to avoid toxic chemicals, look at Cosmetics database, for instance. Don't use anti-bacterial soaps.

will update.

--
** - aluminum armpits antiperspirants , logically , may lead to breast cancer. Your body uses sweat and lymph to eliminate toxins. If you don't let toxins to be removed from your body via armpits gels, they will go back into your body and would find another way out.
Great write-up. Thank you smiLie! Heart
Thank you smiLie !

and same subject...

to detoxify..
YES THANK YOU SMILIE!
You are welcome! I wish you and your loved ones stay well and healthy.

I'll do a post about food and water when I have time, it's a pretty lengthy subject that needs to be narrowed down.
Pages: 1 2