Bring4th

Full Version: Marks On My Body After First Banishing Rituals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I'm very desperate and hoping you can point me in the right direction. I know there are many many people here with much more knowledge and experience than me and so any help is greatly appreciated.
To make a very long story short after using the banishing ritual of the lesser pentagram before mediation (only twice, mind you) dark, black star shaped marks have appeared on my skin. I will Post pictures but I don't know the rules of this forum and I don't want my thread to get got so I'll wait but I have them.
They are not bumps, or pimples, or "scoops" or anything like that. Its just a very dark small star shape. I first noticed them all over my legs and feet (only my left not my right foot oddly enough) but just now, as I've been scared by all of this it has taken me a few days to check my whole body honestly, I noticed that I also have the marks on all of my chakras or where they would be on/in my body. Even the heart one is moved to the right over my heart while the others are centered! I still haven't checked my head.
If anyone has or has heard of any similar experiences or suggestions for literature I would be very grateful. Thank you.
Which version of the LBRP did you perform and can you recall how they went?
(10-10-2017, 06:04 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Which version of the LBRP did you perform and can you recall how they went?

I used pic related
"The Illustrated Goetia", I'm not surprised. There are some weird pronunciations in there. I would watch out for anything that is based in Goetia since Goetia deals with demonology. Some people have modified the LBRP for such use. Sounds like you tapped in to a current that you didn't mean to.

I would perform again, but in this format:

Qabbalistic Cross

Do not use the dagger, just use your fingers.

Raise hand above head, grasp the light and draw it down to your forehead. Tone "Ateh" AH-TEH (Thou Art)
Bring the light down to the heart and tone 'Malkuth' MAL-KOOT (the Kingdom)
Move to the right shoulder and tone 'Ve Geburah' VEH GEH-BOOR-AH (The Power)
Cross to the left shoulder and tone 'Ve Gedulah' VEH GEH-DOO-LAH (The Glory)
Bring the hands together as in prayer and tone 'Le Olam' LAY OH-LAM (Forever)
Finish toning Amen AH-MEN (Equivalent to 'so mote it be' or 'it is done'.)

Then you will pick up the dagger to perform the LBRP.

You can perform it as it is presented in those pictures, that is correct, however pronunciations:

YHVH - Yod Heh Vav Heh
Adonai - Ah-Doh-Nye
Eheieh - Eh-Heh-Yeh
AGLA - Ah-Gah-Lah

Raphael - Raff-Ay-El
Gabriel - Gab-Ree-El
Michael - Me-Kye-El
Auriel - Ohr-Ee-El

Then once you complete the LBRP put the dagger back down and do the QC again with the hands.

I would also suggest you perform an Invoking ritual as well which is the exact same except you would use the Invoking Earth Pentagram instead of the Banishing pentagram. Do the Invocation once a day to build up a charge and protection for your space and then do Banishings when you feel you need to clear something out.
(10-10-2017, 06:31 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]"The Illustrated Goetia", I'm not surprised. There are some weird pronunciations in there. I would watch out for anything that is based in Goetia since Goetia deals with demonology. Some people have modified the LBRP for such use. Sounds like you tapped in to a current that you didn't mean to.

Qabbalistic Cross

Raise hand above head, grasp the light and draw it down to your forehead. Tone "Ateh" AH-TEH (Thou Art)

You can perform it as it is presented in those pictures, that is correct, however pronunciations:

YHVH - Yod Heh Vav Heh
Adonai - Ah-Doh-Nye
Eheieh - Eh-Heh-Yeh
AGLA - Ah-Gah-Lah

Raphael - Raff-Ay-El
Gabriel - Gab-Ree-El
Michael - Me-Kye-El
Auriel - Ohr-Ee-El

Then once you complete the LBRP put the dagger back down and do the QC again with the hands.

I would also suggest you perform an Invoking ritual as well which is the exact same except you would use the Invoking Earth Pentagram instead of the Banishing pentagram. Do the Invocation once a day to build up a charge and protection for your space and then do Banishings when you feel you need to clear something out.
Thanks a lot I will definitely use this advice. But um, are saying I accidentally did demonic ritual and burned pentagrams all over my body or what? Have you heard of anything similar?
(10-10-2017, 06:35 PM)SonicAfternoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2017, 06:31 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]"The Illustrated Goetia", I'm not surprised. There are some weird pronunciations in there. I would watch out for anything that is based in Goetia since Goetia deals with demonology. Some people have modified the LBRP for such use. Sounds like you tapped in to a current that you didn't mean to.

Qabbalistic Cross

YHVH - Yod Heh Vav Heh
Adonai - Ah-Doh-Nye
Eheieh - Eh-Heh-Yeh
AGLA - Ah-Gah-Lah

Raphael - Raff-Ay-El
Gabriel - Gab-Ree-El
Michael - Me-Kye-El
Auriel - Ohr-Ee-El

Thanks a lot I will definitely use this advice. But um, are saying I accidentally did demonic ritual and burned pentagrams all over my body or what? Have you heard of anything similar?

Aha No I'm not saying you did a demonic ritual. Yes I have met other people who have had marks appear after magical experiences. It's a manifestation of the energy that has entered your system.

Put it this way, when you perform a ritual it's like dialing in a telephone number. However, when a person takes a ritual and modifies it for their own use it is a 'new number'. I am familiar with the names of the writers of that book and they were/are Satanists. (I think one has moved on since.) Which means that by performing their modified ritual you dialed 'their' number and unintentionally plugged in to their energetic current. It's a common ploy used by black magicians to spread their influence. Really annoying.

So the version I gave you will not be dialed in to their current so using it should clear out the influence you picked up from their version.
(10-10-2017, 06:42 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2017, 06:35 PM)SonicAfternoon Wrote: [ -> ]

Qabbalistic Cross

YHVH - Yod Heh Vav Heh
Adonai - Ah-Doh-Nye
Eheieh - Eh-Heh-Yeh
AGLA - Ah-Gah-Lah

Raphael - Raff-Ay-El
Gabriel - Gab-Ree-El
Michael - Me-Kye-El
Auriel - Ohr-Ee-El

Aha No I'm not saying you did a demonic ritual. Yes I have met other people who have had marks appear after magical experiences. It's a manifestation of the energy that has entered your system.

Put it this way, when you perform a ritual it's like dialing in a telephone number. However, when a person takes a ritual and modifies it for their own use it is a 'new number'. I am familiar with the names of the writers of that book and they were/are Satanists. (I think one has moved on since.) Which means that by performing their modified ritual you dialed 'their' number and unintentionally plugged in to their energetic current. It's a common ploy used by black magicians to spread their influence. Really annoying.

So the version I gave you will not be dialed in to their current so using it should clear out the influence you picked up from their version.

Thank you very much, I have been very alarmed by all of this as although I have had many experiences while mediating and using psychedelics I've never had anything leave physical evidence so I am very overwhelmed. I am very grateful for your help
(10-10-2017, 06:46 PM)SonicAfternoon Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much, I have been very alarmed by all of this as although I have had many experiences while mediating and using psychedelics I've never had anything leave physical evidence so I am very overwhelmed. I am very grateful for your help

Well I believe that is is your body signalling to you that something wasn't normal and it is trying to communicate to you that there has been a change in your system. Which is basically what happens when a new energy enters in to your system. In this case, I think your body is recognizing it as 'poisonous' and trying to alert you to it.
I would just say to be very careful with anything coming from duQuette. OTO is service to self, negatively oriented, imo.

Now the LBRP that you did looks fine to me. The only problem is that it's coming from the Goetia, as Aion pointed out.

Do not fear. Restate your intent to yourself and the universe. Just an example of something I would say, "I seek to learn the ways of white magic. I seek to serve others, to serve all beings with an open and loving heart. Lead the way Lord." I think it's helpful and realigning to clarify you purpose and intent with spiritual seeking and practice.

The LBRP is a protective ritual, it's not harmful. I would agree with Aion again that maybe it's your body trying to alert you or tell you something.

You'll be fine. Don't fear, don't worry. May Love and Light be with you, my friend! Smile
(10-11-2017, 08:56 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I would just say to be very careful with anything coming from duQuette. OTO is service to self, negatively oriented, imo.

Now the LBRP that you did looks fine to me. The only problem is that it's coming from the Goetia, as Aion pointed out.

Do not fear. Restate your intent to yourself and the universe. Just an example of something I would say, "I seek to learn the ways of white magic. I seek to serve others, to serve all beings with an open and loving heart. Lead the way Lord."  I think it's helpful and realigning to clarify you purpose and intent with spiritual seeking and practice.

The LBRP is a protective ritual, it's not harmful. I would agree with Aion again that maybe it's your body trying to alert you or tell you something.

You'll be fine. Don't fear, don't worry. May Love and Light be with you, my friend! Smile
Thank you for your help! I will say that this definitely strengthens my resolve and intent to practice and helping in any way I can.
I spoke with a friend who is more knowledgable than myself and he recommends not even using the LBRP for protection but rather a prayer would probably be more effective. He is going to send me the prayer the ritual is based on and I would recommend using that. The reason being that while the LBRP is a protection ritual of sorts, that's actually totally secondary to its purpose and the reason for which it was created. It was a creation of the original Golden Dawn and was subsequently taken way out of context. A lot of people don't even know there is an Invoking form which is actually more important for practice.

The problem is that it has been 'misused' for so long that everyone just thinks it's for 'cleansing the space' but there is actually so much more attached to that ritual that people aren't aware of. So, I agree with my friend, if you want good protection without the risk of getting plugged in to some current or egregore then it's best to use a strong heartfelt prayer or even a ritual you have written yourself rather than one that is plugged in to some other channel that you're not familiar with.

Even above you see, promoting it as a 'protective ritual' and this is only partially true. (No offense intended, Nau7ik.)
I respect Aion and what he has to say. I think, indeed, a prayer would more effective, especially if it's crafted by yourself. Do some more research and study on the LBRP. (I will too.) If you're only meditating, then the LBRP isn't necessary. A prayer and statement of intent should be quite effective.
I cannot go in to details but I will just say that the form that is out there is NOT the Golden Dawn formula, it has been modified and plugged in to a different egregore. (Israel Regardie is the source that almost everyone draws from and he was never in GD, only the Stella Matutina which was a heavily Christianized off-shoot and most of his basic knowledge was provided by Crowley.) So a lot of people do it thinking it's just for protection but there are currents that are called when you do it and with how its been modified you never quite know what current you're tapping in to. (If any at all.) It was really built to go with the GD system and like I said has been taken way out of context.
Right,prayer it is haha.
I'll be sure to let you guys know if the marks go away anytime soon
Dig deep in to your heart. This prayer is the one that part of the LRP was drawn from and you may find use in it.

http://www.celtic-christianity.co.uk/caim.html

I quite like this one:

The Mighty Three
My protection be
Encircling me.
You are around
My life, my home *
Encircling me
O Sacred Three.

* The fifth line can be changed to encompass any person or situation we choose.
________
(10-11-2017, 12:37 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]What Aion said for the dagger, i've heard it's best to not use it unless you're very experimented and very pure. The dagger is used to
command entities who aren't necessarly 100% benevolent and if they are invoked they will try to find your weaknessess and play tricks on you. Use your hand instead.

Quote:I spoke with a friend who is more knowledgable than myself and he recommends not even using the LBRP for protection but rather a prayer would probably be more effective. He is going to send me the prayer the ritual is based on and I would recommend using that. The reason being that while the LBRP is a protection ritual of sorts, that's actually totally secondary to its purpose and the reason for which it was created. It was a creation of the original Golden Dawn and was subsequently taken way out of context. A lot of people don't even know there is an Invoking form which is actually more important for practice.

The problem is that it has been 'misused' for so long that everyone just thinks it's for 'cleansing the space' but there is actually so much more attached to that ritual that people aren't aware of. So, I agree with my friend, if you want good protection without the risk of getting plugged in to some current or egregore then it's best to use a strong heartfelt prayer or even a ritual you have written yourself rather than one that is plugged in to some other channel that you're not familiar with.

Even above you see, promoting it as a 'protective ritual' and this is only partially true. (No offense intended, Nau7ik.)

What about "but there is actually so much more attached to that ritual that people aren't aware of" ? I often come across two opinions, one being to be careful about the risks of plugging in a negative egregore. Others people, who practice the version in The light over the kingdom by alexandre moryason say there is no risks with the version in the books because it's protected by high entities. In the book the LBRP is considered to do far more than protection, it's true goal is inner purification of the aura and the subconsious. I've also heard that some of these high entities wanted to close some orders because some distortions started to install there.

There are certain forms of the LBRP which are guarded by group egregores which keep them positive. It is a combination of both the visualizations, the words, movements, etc. There is a lot of fine detail that can go in to a ritual and people often tend to only work generally. So that is probably what they would be referring to as the 'high entities' is the egregore created by the magicians as they work together. This would also include all the guardians of each individuals, so it can be quite a force.

Yes, there are alchemical aspects to the ritual and there is a method and use for it in that process.
No offense taken Aion, lol. It's good that we are getting into this because so much in the occult and magical traditions are tainted with negative concepts, practices, and energies. I've noticed a lot of material from different people to be of mixed polarity. So many look up to Crowley and he was confused in regard to polarity. (I was not aware he added the dagger into the QC. I always used my fingers.)
It's always an ongoing learning process for me as well. I am fortunate to have some very good resources regarding occult matters and I'm always learning things.

I think anyone would find real value in making a distinction between "New Age" and "Old Age" materials. There are some very interesting contrasts to be found.
Out of curiosity I would love to see these marks.
(10-10-2017, 06:02 PM)SonicAfternoon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I'm very desperate and hoping you can point me in the right direction. I know there are many many people here with much more knowledge and experience than me and so any help is greatly appreciated.
To make a very long story short after using the banishing ritual of the lesser pentagram before mediation (only twice, mind you) dark, black star shaped marks have appeared on my skin. I will Post pictures but I don't know the rules of this forum and I don't want my thread to get got so I'll wait but I have them.
They are not bumps, or pimples, or "scoops" or anything like that. Its just a very dark small star shape. I first noticed them all over my legs and feet (only my left not my right foot oddly enough) but just now, as I've been scared by all of this it has taken me a few days to check my whole body honestly, I noticed that I also have the marks on all of my chakras or where they would be on/in my body. Even the heart one is moved to the right over my heart while the others are centered! I still haven't checked my head.
If anyone has or has heard of any similar experiences or suggestions for literature I would be very grateful. Thank you.

My brother/sister,

First of all, what is the purpose of you doing this ritual by your own? *Why* are you doing it?

If it is to protect yourself, then there are several things to consider:

A positively oriented entity does need protection towards other selves except when it embarks on the path of service to others in the extremely polarized or magical way. 

When it does so, then it usually has comrades with it, who can help and aid and who also are embarking on the same journey. If it does not have these comrades and it seeks to be of service to others by its own, then when doing this ritual it only does it for the protection of *others*, and not for seeking the power for itself.

There is of course more that can be said about this. But I will stop for now.