Bring4th

Full Version: Questions about harvesting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've read a lot of different things about the harvest, or just being harvestable in general, and I'm trying piece it all together. At first I thought that the beings on the planet all have to be either 51%+ STO or 95%+ STS in order for them all to harvest. But then after reading more here it seems like that is an individual thing, and not the population as a whole. Is this correct? And I read that at the end of each cycle the planet will harvest regardless if the people are ready or not. A planet harvesting? What exactly does that entail? And what is the purpose? And how does it work for the 2nd density beings, I read that many pets in this planet harvest easier by feeling love and affection we offer them, but what about the vast majority of the little and big creatures out there only aware of their own existence? What is required of them to harvest? I would think if they required to go by the same percentile guidelines the easiest way for them would be to to reach the 95% STS, since that's pretty much what survival is all about, and all they really know.
And reading about Ra's 3rd density experience he said that his peoples were very loving and affectionate and STO to the point that they had to tone it down, right? But then they said that the majority of them were not harvestable, only 10-15% made it (can't remember exactly) so why? Why didn't they make it, why is it so hard?
And this is a little off subject but I was just thinking after reading on here, it seems the majority of you have utmost respect for those that choose the STS path, for it is a difficult and necessary path for some and that it helps others as well. Many of you say things like "I turned away from the STS path because it is too difficult" or "I thank those that are STS for choosing such a difficult path and helping us to learn" etc etc. But is that not a very STS way of thinking? Choosing the easier path? Making it easier for yourself?
Check out post #85 in the "What is everyone's gut feeling on 2012? " thread. Richard hit it right on the mark with digging up that channeling session. Smile

Love and Peace
Hi!
I have just joined this group and will try to answer your questions. At the time of harvest there will likely be three groups. Those that are unharvestable likely the majority, those harvestable into 4th density positive (STO), and those harvestable into 4th density negative (STS). you are correct. At this stage of in/evolution it is an individual journey.
Earth has been in third density for 75,000 years. During this time there have been three formal harvesting periods at the end of each 25,000 years. The first period 50,000 years ago provided no harvest. The second provided only a handful. The third will be the last opportunity here on Earth to be harvested from third to fourth density. Earth is already in fourth density.
For animals to move from second density awareness to third density they must become aware of their individuality. They must become aware of self. Pets often make this transition quicker than others.
To be eligible for harvest one must atune themselves physically, mentally and spiritually. This requires a balancing of the chakras and an understanding of the evolution process offered by the creator of this solar system. Simply, one must first atune themselves with their higher self.
The STS path is of a negative nature. It offers the vast majority of positives a point of reference for comparison. It helps the majority evolve quicker. The STS path is difficult in that it requires near total dedication to negativity. And, at 6th density the negative can go no further in its evolution, until it gives up the STS path. It has other pitfalls as well. Personally I do not find the STS path desirable in the least. In fact, quite the contrary. Yet, I do recognize that they have a place in the Prime Creators universe. And I wish them well in the love/light. Namaste

(02-05-2009, 05:30 PM)Koolaid Wrote: [ -> ]So I've read a lot of different things about the harvest, or just being harvestable in general, and I'm trying piece it all together. At first I thought that the beings on the planet all have to be either 51%+ STO or 95%+ STS in order for them all to harvest. But then after reading more here it seems like that is an individual thing, and not the population as a whole. Is this correct? And I read that at the end of each cycle the planet will harvest regardless if the people are ready or not. A planet harvesting? What exactly does that entail? And what is the purpose? And how does it work for the 2nd density beings, I read that many pets in this planet harvest easier by feeling love and affection we offer them, but what about the vast majority of the little and big creatures out there only aware of their own existence? What is required of them to harvest? I would think if they required to go by the same percentile guidelines the easiest way for them would be to to reach the 95% STS, since that's pretty much what survival is all about, and all they really know.
And reading about Ra's 3rd density experience he said that his peoples were very loving and affectionate and STO to the point that they had to tone it down, right? But then they said that the majority of them were not harvestable, only 10-15% made it (can't remember exactly) so why? Why didn't they make it, why is it so hard?
And this is a little off subject but I was just thinking after reading on here, it seems the majority of you have utmost respect for those that choose the STS path, for it is a difficult and necessary path for some and that it helps others as well. Many of you say things like "I turned away from the STS path because it is too difficult" or "I thank those that are STS for choosing such a difficult path and helping us to learn" etc etc. But is that not a very STS way of thinking? Choosing the easier path? Making it easier for yourself?
Great response! I would add that the percentage of STO love must also be taken into account:

17.31 Questioner: I don’t wish to take up extra time asking questions over again. Some areas I consider important enough in relation to the Law of One to ask questions in a different way in order to get another perspective in the answer.

In the book Oahspe it states that if an entity goes over fifty one percent service to others and is less than fifty percent service to self, then that entity is harvestable. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct if the harvesting is to be for the positive fourth dimensional level.

17.32 Questioner: What is to be the entity’s percentage if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.
(04-15-2009, 02:00 AM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]To be eligible for harvest one must atune themselves physically, mentally and spiritually. This requires a balancing of the chakras and an understanding of the evolution process offered by the creator of this solar system. Simply, one must first atune themselves with their higher self.

I am of the understanding that we do no need to know anything about the transition to make it. Although every body on this forum does know. I thought the only prerequisit was that you have to make your mind up. 51% STO 95% STS. Obviusly it is helpful to atune your chakras and get as much knowledge as possible to ascend but it is not required! Only a compatible vibration!

Love and Wisdom
(04-21-2009, 09:11 AM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]I am of the understanding that we do no need to know anything about the transition to make it. Although every body on this forum does know. I thought the only prerequisit was that you have to make your mind up. 51% STO 95% STS. Obviusly it is helpful to atune your chakras and get as much knowledge as possible to ascend but it is not required! Only a compatible vibration!

Love and Wisdom

I'm in agreement. Ra focused on the concept of love that is needed for Harvest. No other criteria was ever given. Advice was given for practices that could assist in reaching that vibration of love, but the end goal was still love.

Clearly, if an entity is already over the required 51%, perhaps because s/he is a Wanderer, then there are other lessons to be learned while here on this planet. I think much of the advice given by Ra/Q'uo is for experiences above and beyond the requirements for Harvest. For example, Wanderers came here on a mission, but they have much to learn in the process...many of the techniques given for balancing the chakras, studying the archetypes, etc. are to assist Wanderers in their mission, not to become harvestable.

The criteria for being harvestable is very simple and requires no particular knowledge, belief, or practice.

That is my understanding.
Have spent much time on this planet. There is such a variety of lifetimes to experience that it has been quite an exciting adventure. During this time some talents were developed/expanded. One recognized in particular to this lifetime is the ability to take a concept, strip it of its fluff, and uncover whether or not it is valid. Then, if it is determined to be valid, expand it from the roots of the core. Having stated this, it is quite possible that I expanded my knowledge of the Ra teachings far beyond what is required of this density. With that in mind, I accept the understanding presented in the two above posts.
Namaste
I would like to say that we all are the prime creator. We are using the knowledge of others to become what we are. Its quite a complex code and can only be understood with proper questions. Smile

We are the creator and 2012 is a code. We are the code. We need love to survive, love and understanding.

So I agree with all of you. Everything is possible for us - at all times. We are just a perception of ourselves. For me the obvious path must be STS because I tend to seek the simplest path to take. I share all knowledge and all knowledge is already out here for us to find.

If we are energy we can be black holes (darkness) or the opposite brightness. It seems like we all are taking or giving energy and what we need is balance. At the same time we all create reality and all will create their own reality in their own way with regards to free will.

I do believe we live in a time of extraordinary experience and evolution.

I see us as memories with feelings. We are gods and human beings.

Namaste! Smile
(04-29-2009, 04:42 PM)ice Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to say that we all are the prime creator. We are using the knowledge of others to become what we are. Its quite a complex code and can only be understood with proper questions. Smile

We are the creator and 2012 is a code. We are the code. We need love to survive, love and understanding.

So I agree with all of you. Everything is possible for us - at all times. We are just a perception of ourselves. For me the obvious path must be STS because I tend to seek the simplest path to take. I share all knowledge and all knowledge is already out here for us to find.

If we are energy we can be black holes (darkness) or the opposite brightness. It seems like we all are taking or giving energy and what we need is balance. At the same time we all create reality and all will create their own reality in their own way with regards to free will.

I do believe we live in a time of extraordinary experience and evolution.

I see us as memories with feelings. We are gods and human beings.

Namaste! Smile
It was nice to read your post.. Smile

Love and Light
I agree about attuning one's chakras. In doing so over the last 5 months, I've faced fears and anxieties in a rather gradual manner. Still, I have had growing pains, and have had days of dizziness and needing to ground.

As Earth's energies continue to increase, it will most likely become more uncomfortable to those who are not in the flow. It is definitely more phonetic than it used to be. Though I didn't really know till I began to open up.

Still, I'd rather face my fears in this way, rather than having to face them all more forcefully as time gets shorter.

(04-21-2009, 09:11 AM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]I am of the understanding that we do no need to know anything about the transition to make it. Although every body on this forum does know. I thought the only prerequisit was that you have to make your mind up. 51% STO 95% STS. Obviusly it is helpful to atune your chakras and get as much knowledge as possible to ascend but it is not required! Only a compatible vibration!

Love and Wisdom
(04-29-2009, 04:42 PM)ice Wrote: [ -> ]For me the obvious path must be STS because I tend to seek the simplest path to take.

Brother, sts is not the simple path, but the more difficult of the two. Sts requires far greater dedication, far greater perseverance, and far greater suffering in being further from the One Creator's love. Of course, in the end all will be one, and I do understand the requirement of there being sts for balance, but in this incarnate state, I cannot see the love or wisdom in choosing such a path. If you have chosen this path, I wish you well on your journey, and I look forward to having you come to my (sto) side in the sixth density Smile
I think ice made a typo. STO is the 'obvious' choice.

Love & Light