Bring4th

Full Version: Are we the Inner or Outer reality?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was contemplating the other day in regards to Scientific considerations of observations the phenomena found in NDE's and works like Michael Newton's LBL Hypnotherapy, and I was curious in relation to the Ra Material concept of Inner and Outer planes.

In NDE's it often appears that one leaves this plane to another, is this other plane an Interior or Exterior to their recently left 3D plane?

In LBL Hypnotherapy there is mention of a gradual change in the color of the surroundings as one departs Earth.  The change is akin to a gray color turning brighter and brighter.  Does this coloration define a departure from an Outer Plane to an Inner Plane?  Or is the dark coloration a pointer towards departing from an Inner Plane to an Outer Plane?

In the Ra Material it's said there's an infinite array of sub-planes within each density.  Would this imply that we are the Inner and Outer plane from various points of view?  And if so, how does the Human Perception affect this placement in the mass 'consensus' mind of the collective humanity in real-time placement of planes?

Are we to the Afterlife an Inner Plane and does this mirror that they appear to be an Inner Plane to Life on Earth?  Or are we the Outer Plane in tandem with our views of Afterlife being 'out there' on an Outer Plane?

Can we define from interstellar definitions of phenomena like Black Holes and Stars an equivalent to a description of Inner or Outer planes?  Such as a Star is a Logos which defines via refinement the Outer Surroundings and a Black Hole is a...The Destination of Light so a form of Inner Soughtness?

Perhaps someone could help me define what an Inner and Outer Plane entails?
I think it's like the difference between "looking out" and "looking in". So if you are a point of consciousness and you focus 'outward' you are looking at the Outer Planes, out in to the world of external perception. If that same point instead focuses 'inwards' then you are looking at the Inner Planes, in to the world of inner perception. The outside is space/time. The inside is time/space. You can think of it that "outer perception" is expansive, it expands outwards, but "inner perception" is contractive, it moves inwards. Interesting then that in Kabbalah the first movement of Nothingness is Inwards, a contraction or tzimtzum.

i think that when we incarnate or 'activate a body' as Ra might put it we expand outwards to formulate and experience external perception, but when are disincarnate we are contracted and oriented inwards. Also similarly when we dream we are not going totally inwards but only part way, same as when we meditate. I suppose at the height of some practices there is also unity and death by going deeply inwards.

I think that there are 'thresholds' of concentration and expansion, like concentric spheres. So it is between these thresholds that we have 'planes'.

So I guess to answer the question of the thread, we are the fulcrum betwixt both.
Ah, I thought you were going for 3D is an Outer but depending on your placement it can be an Inner.

A fulcrum betwixt both sounds like a good summary of all things participating in duality.

I wasn't sure to conclude space/time or time/space as an Inner or Outer as I was curious if they encompassed both.

Thank you for the response, it gives me something new to consider.

I brought up this question mainly because I was thinking for the longest time that Earth was a wholly Outer Plane in relation to it's Sun and how people upon its surface perceive consensus reality from a largely perception of external occurrences with some-few or perhaps enough to say many now perceiving external perceptions as internal filters.

Which led me to wonder if we are wholly an Outer Plane or if we are as per the Law of One, Both and Either or.
Well they seem to differentiate between 'plane' and 'density'. They say there is a 3D time/space and space/time, as well as a 4D space/time and time/space and the same for all the densities. So maybe you could say planes are 'horizontal' structures in consciousness and 'densities' are 'vertical' structures in consciousness, if that makes sense?

Quote:17.38 Questioner: Well, does each… does… this is difficult. Our physical plane: Are there seven sub-planes to what we call our physical plane here?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle.

The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.

Although in this quote they seem to refer to planes as being a subset of the density which makes sense if they are the horizontal 'steps' of a vertical structure in consciousness.
I should've been more specific, I was zooming in mostly to the scope of just 3D.  I did semantically disobey the concept of differentiating Planes/Dimensions from Densities for that reason, since in my mind inner planes or subdensities correspond to the other available main densities (ie. 3D's main density focus has as an inner 3D subdensity a 4th subdensity corresponding to 4D imbued energies from 4D's main density focus, vice versa the same applies for 4D hence the interconnectiveness or Inner Connection.).

I was just curious if what our present reality, the one we are experiencing right now interacting through, would be noteworthy of being called an Inner or Outer Plane.

I get that subdensities are Inner Planes or proper semantics calling them simply Subdensities.

Does that mean Earth as we experience it is a subdensity or just plain 3D?

Is a Main Density properly able to be called an Inner or Outer Plane?
Ooh I see what you're getting at.

You're technically experiencing both and Inner and an Outer plane that exists at a certain density level. Everything you see external to yourself, in 3D, is part of the 3D Outer Planes. Everything you perceive internally is on the Inner Planes.

A main density wouldn't be called either, it has both. They're like parallel manifestation.

So if you imagine an entity on the 'cross' of Reality where they are at the center. The vertical axis is movement up and down the densities, and the horizontal movement is Inner one way and Outer the other. So no matter where you sre you're at a center of the cross roads. So you would treat 'Inner" and "Outer" more like a ratio. You're always the middle of both, but which one as you tune in to? The ultimate goal as a magician is to eventually be aware of both space/time and time/space together.

So we experience a full 3D Earth, the full octave, in that it is all 'visible' to us. I think maybe that answers more to the point of your question. It seems you're focusing on what is 'visible' to us. I would note that Ra says the only reason we can't see ALL the densities is because the higher densities choose not to be seen. They suggest this starts at 4D though so likely we are able to perceive all of 3D. However, the Inner Planes are always considered 'invisible' because of their nature, so I think that shows some of the distinction. So properly, you are usually perceiving the 3D Outer Plane, but when you dream, meditate, or think deeply you're tuning in to the Inner Planes.
I...Want to make an axial graph based on your metaphors given just for fun now to visualize what it must look like when one is in waking consciousness at a beta brain wave versus when they're unconscious in sleep at a theta brain wave.

I really should have been a Mathematician...

Hey, thanks for helping me further understand, Aion, I greatly appreciate it, thank you!
(10-15-2017, 08:05 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I...Want to make an axial graph based on your metaphors given just for fun now to visualize what it must look like when one is in waking consciousness at a beta brain wave versus when they're unconscious in sleep at a theta brain wave.

I really should have been a Mathematician...

Hey, thanks for helping me further understand, Aion, I greatly appreciate it, thank you!

Yeah it's a weird sort of 'positioning of consciousness', but it makes sense to me anyways aha No problem, always like to talk about the weird stuff.
I just wish it was easier to describe what I'm trying to say. This stuff get's so complicated sometimes with semantics it's like, what's even up and down anymore? We're up, but to China we're upside-down. Like, does that mean we are indeed upside down and right side up simultaneously?

It's little stuff like that, that makes me nod my head with a smirk all like, 'Yeah, that's cool.'
Trying to think sphereically is what I call it. The key element is always 'orientation', and maybe we can think of space and time as a system of orientation of consciousness. Even the idea of an 'activation of a body' is the consciousness orienting itself within a particular framework of time and space at a particular density level.

Direction is thus dependent on this positioning and orientation. At least, this is how it appears physically. However, let us propose in a more philosophical sense and relating to consciousness. What is 'upwards' in consciousness? It's direction defined in a different way. Instead of being a 'vector' it is scalar, it is a magnitude. So upwards in magnitude is a different type of 'up'.

Have you read any of Dewey Larson's Reciprocal Theory? It is mentioned briefly in the material as being fairly well descriptive of the concept of space/time and time/space. The concept may have even been semi derived from his works since in it he proposes a universal model based on the postulate of the existence of two reciprocal elements of reality - space/time and time/space, hence Reciprocal Theory. If you haven't looked in to it much I think you would really find lots to play with there. There are people who have continued to build on his work as well, Reciprocal Theory 2.0.
Inner and outer are directions. Like up and down.

What is inner to you, and what is outer to you? Well in much the same vein as describing where you are *spatially*, what is "below" you or "above" you is relative to where you are positioned, perspective wise.

Similarly, what is "inner" or "outer" is not objectively inner or outer, rather, it is relative to where your consciousness is situated (it's perspective or viewpoint). So 3rd density isn't objectively inner or outer, except relative to where the self is situated. But then, being "3rd density" is a descriptor in and of itself of a certain perspective or vantage-point on the cosmos (a vibratory threshold of inner/outer within the scope of multitudinous perspectives).

Another interesting thought I will share with you is that much like up and down cease to have meaning once you get beyond a certain altitude (outer space), because, after-all, they are conceptualizations that are dependent on the polarizing effect of gravity, "inner space" is similarly dependent on the polarization of "spiritual gravity". Thus, the concept of inner and outer simply goes away, as well, beyond a certain "altitude" of inner space (when you escape the polarizing effects of spiritual gravity). At the 8th level, the identity, which is simply the line in the sand between that which is perceived to be "outside of you", and that which is "inside of you", dissolves.

After that, it is just *infinity*, with no up or down, inner or outer.