Bring4th

Full Version: SkyGodWarrior Says Hi :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile

Hello haha this is actually my 2nd post...but anyways here it goes...

I have been aware since I was a kid. I had dreams and etc when I was younger although I did not know the names and what I was experiencing then. I didnt even know that I was meditating back then. I like to climb trees to the top and just sit there and enjoy it. The wind the sounds of the leaves rattling, the birds, the green, the blue and etc. Other times I use to climb into a bush and sit there and hang out and enjoy the same thing... I have always kinda did things spiritually intentionally but on accident....

I think I became conscious of this through the interaction of ghost and negative beings... the I would always astral project as a kid on to do these missions of freeing others from certain situations. I created a avatar from characters I liked as later I found out that this avatar stemmed from a past life off planet...

I would say that a lot of physical activity in the supernatural happened when I was around 12 or 13..... I use to stare at myself in the mirror not knowing what I was doing.... at the same time I was atral projecting on the regular practicing flying faster, jumping higher, teleporting and all sorts of things.... I was also still doing missions. I think one day I was sitting on the couch waiting and I was pretty much half asleep.... and a full on vision came to me. I was watching it like I was the camera watching scenes unfold. Since I did not understand what was happening I decided to evade the vision... I usually evaded them after a couple of secs have past. They would be of future events in my life or random scenes or checkpoints.... As i grew I continued to learn..... One day I heard a crack in the wall and felt some energy.... I could hear heavy breathing an I was able to see this beings face. It looked like energy was tracing or outlining it. The being was actually surprised and proceeded to measure my vision with its hands. After that it seemed that some of my abilities in astral project were blending into reality. I was able to see in pitch black through the same method. I want to invent a lot of things one day and had a notebook since I was a kid. I was thinking about my latest invention as I was laying down and another full vision happened. I could hear a couple beings talking... one was a lady with a very soft voice saying... There you go terrance... now your doing it!!! She kept repeating it as she was excited... the other being I wasn't quite able to hear him because it was lower.

Id say the thing that really changed my life was a past life vision of a being I use to love in another life... apparently there was a war and our planet was about to be destroyed and I wanted her to come with me... I think I was in charge of dropping something similar to a nuclear device... She decided to stay and I had to go drop the bomb knowing I would be killing the being I loved. I dropped it and watched a huge explosion... I was so emotionally distraught from it that I flew my ship right into it...

I have a lot of different recollection of past lives and a bunch of random things happen to me... you will see them as I gradually put them up here if it is of any importance......

Also I think I had a past life or current life as a soilder in one of these secret space programs... I have random visions and along with the missions I would do it seems that I had some ties... but im not quite sure... because after doing so much and sending a lot of energy out I started drawing the wrong attention... one day a groupe of people dressed in what looked like swat uniforms came into my room..... it was a strange event because I felt kinda like I was drunk but it was so realistic. I remember floating towards my bed after the event happened and woke up the opposite way I went to sleep. I also had a dry blood stain on my shin...

Id like to say that my life is fun and but full of mystery....

Thanks for reading... I am open to questions if anyone is curious..
Smile
deleted
(10-14-2017, 11:20 PM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Smile

Hello haha this is actually my 2nd post...but anyways here it goes...

I have been aware since I was a kid. I had dreams and etc when I was younger although I did not know the names and what I was experiencing then. I didnt even know that I was meditating back then. I like to climb trees to the top and just sit there and enjoy it. The wind the sounds of the leaves rattling, the birds, the green, the blue and etc. Other times I use to climb into a bush and sit there and hang out and enjoy the same thing... I have always kinda did things spiritually intentionally but on accident....

I think I became conscious of this through the interaction of ghost and negative beings... the I would always astral project as a kid on to do these missions of freeing others from certain situations. I created a avatar from characters I liked as later I found out that this avatar stemmed from a past life off planet...

I would say that a lot of physical activity in the supernatural happened when I was around 12 or 13..... I use to stare at myself in the mirror not knowing what I was doing.... at the same time I was atral projecting on the regular practicing flying faster, jumping higher, teleporting and all sorts of things.... I was also still doing missions. I think one day I was sitting on the couch waiting and I was pretty much half asleep.... and a full on vision came to me. I was watching it like I was the camera watching scenes unfold. Since I did not understand what was happening I decided to evade the vision... I usually evaded them after a couple of secs have past. They would be of future events in my life or random scenes or checkpoints.... As i grew I continued to learn..... One day I heard a crack in the wall and felt some energy.... I could hear heavy breathing an I was able to see this beings face. It looked like energy was tracing or outlining it. The being was actually surprised and proceeded to measure my vision with its hands. After that it seemed that some of my abilities in astral project were blending into reality. I was able to see in pitch black through the same method. I want to invent a lot of things one day and had a notebook since I was a kid. I was thinking about my latest invention as I was laying down and another full vision happened. I could hear a couple beings talking... one was a lady with a very soft voice saying... There you go terrance... now your doing it!!! She kept repeating it as she was excited... the other being I wasn't quite able to hear him because it was lower.

Id say the thing that really changed my life was a past life vision of a being I use to love in another life... apparently there was a war and our planet was about to be destroyed and I wanted her to come with me... I think I was in charge of dropping something similar to a nuclear device... She decided to stay and I had to go drop the bomb knowing I would be killing the being I loved. I dropped it and watched a huge explosion... I was so emotionally distraught from it that I flew my ship right into it...

I have a lot of different recollection of past lives and a bunch of random things happen to me... you will see them as I gradually put them up here if it is of any importance......

Also I think I had a past life or current life as a soilder in one of these secret space programs... I have random visions and along with the missions I would do it seems that I had some ties... but im not quite sure... because after doing so much and sending a lot of energy out I started drawing the wrong attention... one day a groupe of people dressed in what looked like swat uniforms came into my room..... it was a strange event because I felt kinda like I was drunk but it was so realistic. I remember floating towards my bed after the event happened and woke up the opposite way I went to sleep. I also had a dry blood stain on my shin...

Id like to say that my life is fun and but full of mystery....

Thanks for reading... I am open to questions if anyone is curious..
Smile
Like the name it has a mythical feel to it.
Welcome to fascinating stories, looking forward to more BigSmile 
Theres few parts that stand out to me 
" I was watching it like I was the camera watching scenes unfold. Since I did not understand what was happening I decided to evade the vision..I usually evaded them after a couple of secs have past"
when you say evade the vision how do you mean by this, it is more effort to remain in this vision or to leave?    With me if in dream or waking state the visions I have tend to fade out a lot without me remaining in them for long sometimes on occasions i have.  Its one avenue I have touched on explored here an then but heart has felt more important for time being to balance the energies of the first 4 chakras well first 3 in particular. Neverless I am still very interested!

"I was able to see in pitch black"
How is the dark visible to you? I see lots of moving dots that form shapes and move like ocean currents in patterns, even in daylight too if i concentrate whereas daylight its like bits of moving specks of light and is less visible.
@777 Smile Well when I was little it was easy.... I think my astral projecting got harder after I started to draw a lot of attention to myself. It seems I had to learn how to project consciously sense then vs through dream. Everytime I would project through dream my guardians would pick me up and take me back to my body lol.... So it wasn't easy after that. Untill I really put effort into it. I think the things we put energy into help us make it happen. So I believe that means.... watching videos about it.. reading books about it. meditating on it.... following people who do it and talk about it... changing your diet... Since then I have been able to get out of my body consciously.. and there is a huge difference when you do it that way. I wouldn't say that I am very good at leaving my body now but I know how to operate once I do.

@Quan Thanks Smile I think it may be mythical but I am not sure lol.. it could of just been a title compared to our "pilot" not sure actually. My sister use to do a lot of channeling and she told me about the name from that past life. I have only seen memories vs actually hearing someone call me this title.

As for the dream it is hard to get out of the dream or vision sometimes.. it is a lot of effort to leave the vision/dream and sometimes if I leave to abruptly I end up with a huge headache right where the 3rd eye is. I will be "stuck" watching this vision... or in the vision and the way I evade it is by being conscious of your physical body and waking yourself up by moving a part of your body...

I think the dream/vision you have is fading because you are becoming aware and conscious of it and your brain waves are changing... if you try to "imagine" something of what you were seeing it will help keep the vision there... its kinda like seeing with your imagination when you are in that state. Also Id suggest playing with your daydreaming in order to expand on this faculty... that is what I have experienced that has helped make it easier but I think more meditation helps the most Smile

Seeing in the dark.... when you turn off the lights and it is completely black it seems your eyes vision become very short sighted and do not look past the "cloud" or "fog" of darkness. At that time I had the sensation of depth perception in the dark and this wasn't a problem. When I would see things it would outline in a static kind of light... it was more pulsating vs static but that's what it looked like. If I was looking at a wall... the edges of the wall would have the static light pulsing from it. The wide open space on the wall would have a slower less pulsating light.

I know what your talking about.. I see them too.. I'm not quite sure what that is. I think depending on where your looking at you.. you may be seeing your own energy flowing.. but the specs I'm not sure I can only assume what that is in regards to color meaning. I know that if you close your eyes and you see the solid lights that those are your guardians. I think they may be 5th or 6th density or possibly 4th. Also angels look the same way. Try looking next time you pray.

Smile
Hi SkyGodWarrior.
I meant to say hello to you the other day. Sorry about that.

Your story is interesting and I wish to hear more!
Smile All Good Desynched!!!! More to come! Ask me questions if you wish for me to elaborate on certain details.
(10-16-2017, 05:02 PM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]@777 Smile Well when I was little it was easy.... I think my astral projecting got harder after I started to draw a lot of attention to myself. It seems I had to learn how to project consciously sense then vs through dream. Everytime I would project through dream my guardians would pick me up and take me back to my body lol.... So it wasn't easy after that. Untill I really put effort into it. I think the things we put energy into help us make it happen. So I believe that means.... watching videos about it.. reading books about it. meditating on it.... following people who do it and talk about it... changing your diet... Since then I have been able to get out of my body consciously.. and there is a huge difference when you do it that way. I wouldn't say that I am very good at leaving my body now but I know how to operate once I do.

@Quan Thanks Smile I think it may be mythical but I am not sure lol.. it could of just been a title compared to our "pilot" not sure actually. My sister use to do a lot of channeling and she told me about the name from that past life. I have only seen memories vs actually hearing someone call me this title.

As for the dream it is hard to get out of the dream or vision sometimes.. it is a lot of effort to leave the vision/dream and sometimes if I leave to abruptly I end up with a huge headache right where the 3rd eye is. I will be "stuck" watching this vision... or in the vision and the way I evade it is by being conscious of your physical body and waking yourself up by moving a part of your body...

I think the dream/vision you have is fading because you are becoming aware and conscious of it and your brain waves are changing... if you try to "imagine" something of what you were seeing it will help keep the vision there... its kinda like seeing with your imagination when you are in that state. Also Id suggest playing with your daydreaming in order to expand on this faculty... that is what I have experienced that has helped make it easier but I think more meditation helps the most Smile

Seeing in the dark.... when you turn off the lights and it is completely black it seems your eyes vision become very short sighted and do not look past the "cloud" or "fog" of darkness. At that time I had the sensation of depth perception in the dark and this wasn't a problem. When I would see things it would outline in a static kind of light... it was more pulsating vs static but that's what it looked like. If I was looking at a wall... the edges of the wall would have the static light pulsing from it. The wide open space on the wall would have a slower less pulsating light.

I know what your talking about.. I see them too.. I'm not quite sure what that is. I think depending on where your looking at you.. you may be seeing your own energy flowing.. but the specs I'm not sure I can only assume what that is in regards to color meaning. I know that if you close your eyes and you see the solid lights that those are your guardians. I think they may be 5th or 6th density or possibly 4th. Also angels look the same way. Try looking next time you pray.

Smile
Thanks for getting back, some interesting points you raise.
"I think the dream/vision you have is fading because you are becoming aware and conscious of it and your brain waves are changing... if you try to "imagine" something of what you were seeing it will help keep the vision there...""
Yeah the fading part, interesting more with dream part if i wake I imagine like you saying and can typically go back to same dream where I just woke up from
What I actually imagine is something I meditate on, is it specific part or concept or dream or something happening,   what do you mean in that aspect imagine soething of what you are seeing?      Its a big foggy when i recall all I can get now is my sheer will power to be back there in that same part that brings it back.  
Also playing with daydreaming in what sense you mean on this?

With the next part about seeing in dark,    the sold lights you mean as guardians do thye tend to take form in outlines or more like smokey type patterns, almost cloud like? I did recently see outline, transparent same shape as person to right of me in bedroom at night it was like I was in a dream but woke up but was looking inbedroom I slep t at it, I challenged it and did stay for lil while.
Thats interesting you talk about classificaitons guardisn and angels etc      WHen i close eyes/maybe when open at night I notice even if i lie flat on ground with looking into solid ground I can see all this space and those dots like almost different world in a sense thre is a lot of room and space not the solid right in front of me.

Pulsating is definately how i see like your describing a lot of pulsating, on the edges too.  Its really funny when trying to talk on this stuff its really feels like a veil I know exactly what I was to say but very difficult to in a concise manner just comes out jumbled.   I will try looking next time I pray.

I think one key blockage for me with all this is indigo and feeling worthy, its very difficilt sometimes when feeling love or oneness an such bliss to accept it that I am worth it on a deep level. Which can pull me out of this state and questioning it rather than accepting an going with it.    ANother thing to add, that third eye headache is definately something I get when coming abruptly, I reasonate a lot with all that you are saying its comforting to read if you can elaborate further feel free to.    I feel like im follwing breadcrumbs, concepts to meditate and contemplate on, lots of catalyst!
Once last question how can you differentiate between your own energy flowing?
@Quan

Smile
My apologies on the late reply... I am just learning how the subscribe system works.

"Yeah the fading part, interesting more with dream part if i wake I imagine like you saying and can typically go back to same dream where I just woke up from
What I actually imagine is something I meditate on, is it specific part or concept or dream or something happening, what do you mean in that aspect imagine soething of what you are seeing? Its a big foggy when i recall all I can get now is my sheer will power to be back there in that same part that brings it back."

You can imagine what ever you think is relevant... since the key is to use that faculty in order to induce that vibration. Once you get use to that type of "seeing" you will understand its feeling and be able to use this feeling to get to that type of seeing or stay in that vision. Also it may not even fade anymore after that. " I just got a insight" See with your imagination. The picture fades because of the lack of imagination... I think its kinda like... as soon as you wake up... its time to "stop playing and come back to reality" and your mind limits your imagination.

"Also playing with daydreaming in what sense you mean on this?"
I mean like... start visualizing things... Smile play with random thoughts..... re imagine something you enjoy... Is it a long walk on the beach and you see whales breaching in the distance. as a butterfly crosses your gaze you follow its flutter towards some flowers of red and yellow... you then look towards the flowers and smell the citrus? lol see what I just did there "Pun" "See" know what I mean now?

"With the next part about seeing in dark, the sold lights you mean as guardians do thye tend to take form in outlines or more like smokey type patterns, almost cloud like?"

Well as for that being I dont believe it was a guardian... it was most likely a ghost of some sort because he came out the wall and started to growl and breath heavily at me... but was confused when I could see its face. But I can imagine that depending on your vibration or able to see you would probably just be scratching the surface of what your guides would look like when you see specs of colors and shapes... and a lot of times people say the center focal point of our eyes are dull because we look at everything so directly and it hurts them over time... i dont know if its true thats just what I hear. So train the peripherals too Smile They could look like anything according to your filters so dont get to specific on shapes and appearances... lol

One time i told my guardians that i wanted to see them and when they took me to this "place" some appeared to be cartoon like... I have no idea why that is soo... other than to make me laugh... and keep me from being so serious..

"I think one key blockage for me with all this is indigo and feeling worthy, its very difficult sometimes when feeling love or oneness an such bliss to accept it that I am worth it on a deep level. Which can pull me out of this state and questioning it rather than accepting an going with it."

"Once last question how can you differentiate between your own energy flowing? "
What do you mean?
My assumption is how can I feel my energy like my charka or etc flowing? Well.. once you become aware of it you will be aware of it haha.... lol... lets say you never smelt brownies before... but you smell something in the air... what is it? you wouldnt know unless you had experienced it and then you realize that you have been smelling it for a long time.... lol sorry for the example.. i love brownies Smile

Smile On your spiritual path it is the question and path that you ask/travel in order to know the answer that you seek.... Dont just ask me... meditate and ask your guides to help you understand...

Smile

I use to be the same way and today I feel like I am on the latter end of that vibrational expression. This book is just wanted. I needed to see in order to piece toghether the things I have all ready been expeirecing.... so in that sense.. once you realize and understand that all the answers to your questions is within you and that god is everywhere expressing this infinite abundance then understand. ... sometimes the things that are so complicated are actually the most simplest of answers...? Know what i mean? Its complicated when you look at all the stimulus and things of the world... but its simple in that the understanding is to love and understand that everything loves you... and that they are not angry with you when you make a mistake.... I kinda look at it now like this.... if what i want is this and this circumstance or obstacle is in my way... then its Gods way of sending what I want to learn how to handle in order to be able to be responsible for the things I want to have? Understand... i suppose that example could be take out of context though haha. So for me I am going for a concert.. but obviously money... transporation.... habits are in my way as obstalces... so looking inside and understanding these things I can see where to make changes and where to focus my efforts so that I learn how to handle this in order to reach my goal. Once you learn it its with you forever.
(10-20-2017, 11:12 PM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]@Quan

Smile
My apologies on the late reply... I am just learning how the subscribe system works.

"Yeah the fading part, interesting more with dream part if i wake I imagine like you saying and can typically go back to same dream where I just woke up from
What I actually imagine is something I meditate on, is it specific part or concept or dream or something happening,   what do you mean in that aspect imagine soething of what you are seeing?      Its a big foggy when i recall all I can get now is my sheer will power to be back there in that same part that brings it back."

You can imagine what ever you think is relevant... since the key is to use that faculty in order to induce that vibration. Once you get use to that type of "seeing" you will understand its feeling and be able to use this feeling to get to that type of seeing or stay in that vision. Also it may not even fade anymore after that. " I just got a insight" See with your imagination. The picture fades because of the lack of imagination... I think its kinda like... as soon as you wake up... its time to "stop playing and come back to reality" and your mind limits your imagination.

"Also playing with daydreaming in what sense you mean on this?"
I mean like... start visualizing things... Smile play with random thoughts..... re imagine something you enjoy... Is it a long walk on the beach and you see whales breaching in the distance. as a butterfly crosses your gaze you follow its flutter towards some flowers of red and yellow... you then look towards the flowers and smell the citrus? lol see what I just did there "Pun" "See" know what I mean now?

"With the next part about seeing in dark,    the sold lights you mean as guardians do thye tend to take form in outlines or more like smokey type patterns, almost cloud like?"

Well as for that being I dont believe it was a guardian... it was most likely a ghost of some sort because he came out the wall and started to growl and breath heavily at me... but was confused when I could see its face. But I can imagine that depending on your vibration or able to see you would probably just be scratching the surface of what your guides would look like when you see specs of colors and shapes... and a lot of times people say the center focal point of our eyes are dull because we look at everything so directly and it hurts them over time... i dont know if its true thats just what I hear. So train the peripherals too Smile They could look like anything according to your filters so dont get to specific on shapes and appearances... lol

One time i told my guardians that i wanted to see them and when they took me to this "place" some appeared to be cartoon like... I have no idea why that is soo... other than to make me laugh... and keep me from being so serious..

"I think one key blockage for me with all this is indigo and feeling worthy, its very difficult sometimes when feeling love or oneness an such bliss to accept it that I am worth it on a deep level. Which can pull me out of this state and questioning it rather than accepting an going with it."

"Once last question how can you differentiate between your own energy flowing? "
What do you mean?
My assumption is how can I feel my energy like my charka or etc flowing? Well.. once you become aware of it you will be aware of it haha.... lol... lets say you never smelt brownies before... but you smell something in the air... what is it? you wouldnt know unless you had experienced it and then you realize that you have been smelling it for a long time.... lol sorry for the example.. i love brownies Smile

Smile On your spiritual path it is the question and path that you ask/travel in order to know the answer that you seek.... Dont just ask me... meditate and ask your guides to help you understand...

Smile

I use to be the same way and today I feel like I am on the latter end of that vibrational expression. This book is just wanted. I needed to see in order to piece toghether the things I have all ready been expeirecing.... so in that sense.. once you realize and understand that all the answers to your questions is within you and that god is everywhere expressing this infinite abundance then understand. ... sometimes the things that are so complicated are actually the most simplest of answers...? Know what i mean? Its complicated when you look at all the stimulus and things of the world... but its simple in that the understanding is to love and understand that everything loves you... and that they are not angry with you when you make a mistake.... I kinda look at it now like this.... if what i want is this and this circumstance or obstacle is in my way... then its Gods way of sending what I want to learn how to handle in order to be able to be responsible for the things I want to have? Understand... i suppose that example could be take out of context though haha. So for me I am going for a concert.. but obviously money... transporation.... habits are in my way as obstalces... so looking inside and understanding these things I can see where to make changes and where to focus my efforts so that I learn how to handle this in order to reach my goal. Once you learn it its with you forever.

Haha no need to apologise maybe delay wasnt a delay just heart guiding you to post at right time.  Its funny  what adding a spiritual feel can do to change view of somethign whether its true or not who knows Tongue

"Once you get use to that type of "seeing" you will understand its feeling and be able to use this feeling to get to that type of seeing or stay in that vision. "
Interesting, following and find clues to hone in on that feelings. Its one thing im really been attemptoing to learn the feeling instead of rational miind.  Now do you find that feeling to hone in on one particular moment of that vision or seeing which then develops to to all of it.. or to a particular scene within it. or do you induce that vibration and let it just flow to where it takes you? 

"I mean like... start visualizing things... [Image: smile.gif] play with random thoughts..... "
Do you find certain triggers that can accelerate it? I especially get this in areas that have a history to it, eg a sacred tribal areea near where e i live I can almost flow back in tiime to when it was signifcant in history to get a feel of it.  LIke vision time ttravel,exept I find its more to past future not. In theese instances I see what you meean by imagination how important it is. In time I notice as my imagation increases clarity does to.

" and a lot of times people say the center focal point of our eyes are dull because we look at everything so directly and it hurts them over time... i dont know if its true thats just what I hear. So train the peripherals too [Image: smile.gif] They could look like anything according to your filters so dont get to specific on shapes and appearances... lol"

Reminds me in public a random thing happens people willl alll turn around and look  so focused on it, not in a casual way! I did notice the other day when llookiing in the darrk the peripherral holds sight better, if i looked to directly wasnt so clear.

I did try from previous post of yours you mentioned when you said try looking when you pray. ii  noticed a comforting feeling and seeing lots of extra patters in dark and pulsating movements in aa higher frequency.  Excuse keyboarrddd maybe its low on battery its going really slow and wordds and doubling up! Frustrating!

"On your spiritual path it is the question and path that you ask/travel in order to know the answer that you seek.... Dont just ask me... meditate and ask your guides to help you understand..."
Yes questions i have been asking have been getting answered by you thanks or answers I have heard before are getting brought up again to remind me like a spiral coming back again in new light.

"once you realize and understand that all the answers to your questions is within you and that god is everywhere expressing this infinite abundance then understand. ... sometimes the things that are so complicated are actually the most simplest of answers..."
Very well said, lol its such a paradox as the knowing increases as does its simplicity

Keyboard is getting unbearble I take it as a sign to sign off and get nnew batteries. Wink  Maybe get some brownies , yes i agree they are very good!
Smile

"Interesting, following and find clues to hone in on that feelings. Its one thing im really been attemptoing to learn the feeling instead of rational miind. Now do you find that feeling to hone in on one particular moment of that vision or seeing which then develops to to all of it.. or to a particular scene within it. or do you induce that vibration and let it just flow to where it takes you?"

For me it depends what I am trying to do. I am also still learning the process and trying to find what works well for me and where it would take me. If I can remember the feelings I usually use that and other times I know that I will be in a particular pattern naturally and I take advantage of that. For example.. I know when I am just waking up for some reason the "veil" is a lot thinner for me. So at that time I try different things and see where it takes me. Also Just letting it flow is a good option because you dont want to try to hard... and try to force these things because this isnt exactly something you can press and pull like a tool haha.

"Do you find certain triggers that can accelerate it? I especially get this in areas that have a history to it, eg a sacred tribal areea near where e i live I can almost flow back in tiime to when it was signifcant in history to get a feel of it. LIke vision time ttravel,exept I find its more to past future not. In theese instances I see what you meean by imagination how important it is. In time I notice as my imagation increases clarity does to. "

This is similar to the first question but yeah there are things that trigger certain faculties to awaken. Yeah visualizing for me right now is interesting... where did this imagination or the images come from? What are the odds of these images vs another?

""On your spiritual path it is the question and path that you ask/travel in order to know the answer that you seek.... Dont just ask me... meditate and ask your guides to help you understand...""
Yes questions i have been asking have been getting answered by you thanks or answers I have heard before are getting brought up again to remind me like a spiral coming back again in new light.

haha I re emphasize the importance of searching internally. When one defines how it is for another it in turn limits the infinity. Your style of learning and experience may be completely different from mines as well as the different emphasis on what we are here to do/learn. Smile I still think the best route is through meditation because then you not only relax your body but you strengthen your spirituality. After meditating for a while you will be able to consciously "feel" these sensations vs me or someone else telling you about them haha. I would use what others say as a guide if anything so that you have a reference to the energies that causes them. For me finding out was fun and worth the path.

To another point... there is a method to the "madness" in regards to experience vs hearing as the quest for the information makes it more valuable to ones growth. Hence the reason why dreams are usually coded in all these different symbols vs lol a sit down with the guardians at an intergalactic coffee lounge. Smile

"Very well said, lol its such a paradox as the knowing increases as does its simplicity"
Thank you Smile but i believe its true from my observation. lol.... life is a paradox... lol what was first? The chicken or the egg? lol... the egg... then the chicken.... as well as the chicken and the egg. lol.. how did the universe get started..... there was a thought that wanted to express itself... well who thought of that thought who is thinking? lol... Paradox... #infinite lol.

None the less I am happy to answer any questions haha

Smile
(10-23-2017, 11:28 PM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Smile

"Interesting, following and find clues to hone in on that feelings. Its one thing im really been attemptoing to learn the feeling instead of rational miind.  Now do you find that feeling to hone in on one particular moment of that vision or seeing which then develops to to all of it.. or to a particular scene within it. or do you induce that vibration and let it just flow to where it takes you?"  

For me it depends what I am trying to do. I am also still learning the process and trying to find what works well for me and where it would take me. If I can remember the feelings I usually use that and other times I know that I will be in a particular pattern naturally and I take advantage of that. For example.. I know when I am just waking up for some reason the "veil" is a lot thinner for me. So at that time I try different things and see where it takes me. Also Just letting it flow is a good option because you dont want to try to hard... and try to force these things because this isnt exactly something you can press and pull like a tool haha.

"Do you find certain triggers that can accelerate it? I especially get this in areas that have a history to it, eg a sacred tribal areea near where e i live I can almost flow back in tiime to when it was signifcant in history to get a feel of it.  LIke vision time ttravel,exept I find its more to past future not. In theese instances I see what you meean by imagination how important it is. In time I notice as my imagation increases clarity does to. "

This is similar to the first question but yeah there are things that trigger certain faculties to awaken. Yeah visualizing for me right now is interesting... where did this imagination or the images come from? What are the odds of these images vs another?

""On your spiritual path it is the question and path that you ask/travel in order to know the answer that you seek.... Dont just ask me... meditate and ask your guides to help you understand...""

haha I re emphasize the importance of searching internally. When one defines how it is for another it in turn limits the infinity. Your style of learning and experience may be completely different from mines as well as the different emphasis on what we are here to do/learn. Smile I still think the best route is through meditation because then you not only relax your body but you strengthen your spirituality. After meditating for a while you will be able to consciously "feel" these sensations vs me or someone else telling you about them haha. I would use what others say as a guide if anything so that you have a reference to the energies that causes them. For me finding out was fun and worth the path.

To another point... there is a method to the "madness" in regards to experience vs hearing as the quest for the information makes it more valuable to ones growth. Hence the reason why dreams are usually coded in all these different symbols vs lol a sit down with the guardians at an intergalactic coffee lounge. Smile

"Very well said, lol its such a paradox as the knowing increases as does its simplicity"
Thank you Smile but i believe its true from my observation. lol.... life is a paradox... lol what was first? The chicken or the egg? lol... the egg... then the chicken.... as well as the chicken and the egg. lol.. how did the universe get started..... there was a thought that wanted to express itself... well who thought of that thought who is thinking? lol... Paradox... #infinite lol.

None the less I am happy to answer any questions haha

Smile
"For me it depends what I am trying to do. I am also still learning the process and trying to find what works well for me and where it would take me. If I can remember the feelings I usually use that and other times I know that I will be in a particular pattern naturally and I take advantage of that. For example.. I know when I am just waking up for some reason the "veil" is a lot thinner for me. So at that time I try different things and see where it takes me. Also Just letting it flow is a good option because you dont want to try to hard... and try to force these things because this isnt exactly something you can press and pull like a tool hah"
Yeah its a strange state when waking up sometimes, lol i remember was it today or yesterday morning I was remebering dream I had when i woke up and then i was back in it again next thing i know i woke up and was remembering that ! Then it happened again BigSmile 
Letting it flow or being in the flow tends to be my motto a lot with these thing. Im just happy to be in the silence and opened to the moment..Anything else is a gift. Wait the being int he moment is being present?  Oops thats a bad joke Tongue

"haha I re emphasize the importance of searching internally. When one defines how it is for another it in turn limits the infinity. Your style of learning and experience may be completely different from mines as well as the different emphasis on what we are here to do/learn. Smile I still think the best route is through meditation because then you not only relax your body but you strengthen your spirituality. After meditating for a while you will be able to consciously "feel" these sensations vs me or someone else telling you about them haha. I would use what others say as a guide if anything so that you have a reference to the energies that causes them. For me finding out was fun and worth the path."
Sharing experiences with another facilitates the learn/teach  and  teach/ learn that Ra talks on.. even the most simple and humble of people you least expect can be the greatest teacher.  I rembember on train an older guy in suit with a beanie, had this great tranquility amongst a sea of people, everyone mostly was on their phones he seemed to be gazing into nothingness.  I sent pray to him before he got off train looked in my eyes that I felt I could see eternity.   

"Thank you [Image: smile.gif] but i believe its true from my observation. lol.... life is a paradox... lol what was first? The chicken or the egg? lol... the egg... then the chicken.... as well as the chicken and the egg. lol.. how did the universe get started..... there was a thought that wanted to express itself... well who thought of that thought who is thinking? lol... Paradox... #infinite lol.

None the less I am happy to answer any questions haha"
Haha any sniff of a paradox is a good lead to a spiritual thing, i love the humour!